Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Book Store

+6
HorcruxHunter
Fred Weasley - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Padma Patil
Molly Prewett
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Book Store - Page 2 Empty Re: The Book Store

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 4th 2010, 12:58 am

James walked in with Hermione, not really expecting to get any books, but whatever. There was the entire day still to walk around. "Mmm.... books..." he said sarcastically.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 4th 2010, 12:59 am

*Hermione drags James into the book store with her*

I promise I'll go to Zonko's with you after, I just want to see if there's anything good....

*spots Lily*

Hey Lily, how are you?

[let's pretend Sev isn't here - too much drama llama!]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 4th 2010, 1:01 am

Lily looked up to see James walk in. With Hermione. And a cat. Um...WHAT?! Where's Remus, and why does Hermione have a cat? I mean, I guess she just bought one...and why are James and Hermione hanging out...I guess they just came as friends...I suppose I'll go say hello...Sev seems to be absorbed in books. She walked over, smiling just slightly. "Hey Hermione...hi James..Um...I'm alright, how are you guys?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 4th 2010, 1:03 am

*grins*

I'm good. Remus had to go back to the castle - he still has a bit of a cough. Any good new books ?

*holds out the cat carrier to James to free her hands up*

Would you mind holding her for me?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 4th 2010, 1:04 am

[-munches on nutella and aminal crackers-]

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 4th 2010, 1:04 am

[omg I'm so hungry right now]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 4th 2010, 1:05 am

"Oh hey Lily. I'm fine. Here with anyone?" He craned his neck, looking for Snape, but couldn't see him. "Sure," James said to Mya, and took the cat carrier handle thing.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 4th 2010, 1:06 am

Thanks

*practically dives into the book shelves, scanning titles hungrily for something she hasn't seen before*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 4th 2010, 1:08 am

Lily smiled. "Yeah...a few." She looked into the carrier, sticking a finger in to pet the cat, which meowed and batted her finger lightly. She laughed softly. "Your cat is absolutely adorable...I love cats, though I think we already had this conversation..." She sighed, her eyes on the carrier. Maybe I should get a cat. I've wanted one...and Hermione's could have a friend..But I don't know.. At James's question she looked up at him with a small smile, and shrugged. "Sev and I were planning to hang out...but he's occupied with books and such I guess....It's nice to see you when you aren't affected by pranks, you know."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 4th 2010, 1:10 am

Thanks - I love her already. She's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

*picks up a couple of books and begins to flip through them*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 4th 2010, 1:14 am

'"Yes, well, it can't last. Merlin knows what those twins are up to now..." James looked around, a little paranoid. "Um, Mya, you're drooling..."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 4th 2010, 1:16 am

*blushes and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand*

I like books.... Besides, I bet you do the same thing in Zonko's and Quality Quidditch Supplies, or whatever the silly place is called....
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 4th 2010, 1:19 am

Lily laughed at both of them. "Yeah, um, 'Mione, you'll wreck the books. Whether he does that or not at Zonko's an such, he's less likely to ruin that merchandise. Careful." She turned back to James. "Don't worry about them. At least I just assume it's a prank if you're acting more foolish than ever." The smile on her face showed that she bore him no ill will.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 4th 2010, 1:24 am

"I do not, Mya! I lovingly stroke it, whisper sweet nothings to them, maybe but I don't. Drool!" He shot back to Mya, playfully. "Or have a duck bill..." he said sort of distractedly.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 4th 2010, 1:27 am

Lily decided to ignore their playful bantering, though she'd never noticed it before. "Er..No James, I believe you...no drool. Or duck bills. " She grinned. "A pair of antlers would, though, look quite fetching on you I think."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 4th 2010, 1:39 am

[sorry guys, breakfast became far too necessary. *is nomming on peanut butter toast*

*snickers at James and shoves her apparently drooled-on books at him to hold. she freezes for a second at the word 'antlers', before she remembers that Lily knows everything, and she relaxes, trying to get the awful mental picture of James lovingly stroking a broomstick out of her head. she picks up another book, watching James and Lily out of the corner of her eye. is she... flirting... with him? well, good. those two have been dancing around the subject for far too long* [WOO! EVOTTER CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!! *waves banner*]

James I'll just be a little while, I promise, then I'll make it up to you with cheesy joke shop products and chocolate.... well the chocolate is for Remus, but we all know everyone else steals it anyway *winks at James and Lily, then turns to another shelf*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 4th 2010, 1:44 am

"They're not cheesy, they're amazingly useful! And I only steal his chocolate because no one ever gets me any..." James looked back at Lily. "But I don't want antlers! I want... chocolate. Like Agustus Gloop. I can be agustus Gloop."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 4th 2010, 1:49 am

[Haha...Hermione, where I am it's dinnertime. XD FUN. Also, yes. Evotter cuteness. Sort of. JAMES IS A WAFFLE. But that's alright. He can stay a waffle for a while. Nonetheless, he's a waffle. Also, I fail at flirting so Lily fails at flirting....but is mildly possessive of James anyway.]

Lily glanced at Hermione. "You guys are hanging out today? I was planning to wander around, but I'm just waiting for Sev to be done reading..." She couldn't help but smile again, first at Hermione, then her cat, then lastly at James. "..couldn't have picked better people to bump into though." As James mentioned his chocolate complaint, she winced. "That name sounds disgusting. No, you can be James Potter. With chocolate. Seeing as you don't want antlers, though I really do think you could make them work quite well. " One of these days, for Remus's sake and just for him, I'll send him chocolate. Backwards of tradition, but that's alright. Nobody sends me chocolate either, and who doesn't love chocolate?

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 4th 2010, 1:55 am

*smiles*

Likewise - never mind bumping into you, Lils. Well I was hanging around with Remus until he decided to abandon me in favour of sickness... He didn't want me to go back with him though, and I ran into James and we thought we may as well keep each other amused, you know.

*totally ignores the mentions of Snape, because that only leads to fights, and adds another couple of books to the little stack in James' free hand - it's almost up to his chin but she figures he can take it - he's a Quidditch player, after all*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 4th 2010, 2:04 am

James handled the books with ease because he's super sexy and strong and awesome."I would be AMAZING in antlers. Better than I look in a duckbill, anyway. Mya are you done yet? You have like 23 books. That's more than anyone ever needs ever."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 4th 2010, 2:07 am

*blinks, because she hadn't realised she'd grabbed so many. then she rolls her eyes*

It's five, James. There's a big difference between five and twenty-three, you know. And one can never have too many books!

*sighs*

Fine, let's go, let me just pay for all this...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 4th 2010, 2:08 am

"Five is like twenty-three," James muttered, following her to the counter.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 4th 2010, 2:12 am

*gives Lily the 'boys are so stupid, it's a shame we have to keep them around for their own safety' look*

[Lilikins, where'd ya go? Smile ]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 4th 2010, 2:15 am

Lily laughed. "Haven't you learned by now? Remus, and Mya, and I, can never have enough books." She watched his ease at dealing with the stack of books, impressed a bit. Quidditch did pay off a bit...he doesn't give that many books a second thought... She watched James and Hermione head toward the counter, and followed by a few steps, wondering if they just wanted to spend the time hanging out and amusing each other, or if either of them, more so James, actually wanted to hang out with her.

[Working on other things, in 2 threads, and was watching an adorable video my friend had found where a guy and his friends sang a cappella in suits, the main guy with a rose, to ask a girl to prom. SORRYYY 'MIONE!]

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter April 4th 2010, 2:18 am

Professor Mcgonagal walked into the book store and exclaimed "AHA!" before running over to James.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next