Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Abandoned Classroom

+26
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Parvati Patil
Lucy Weasley
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Penelope Rosier
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Tristan Raksha
Lee Jordan
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Sirius Black
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
James Potter - Inactive
30 posters

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

An Abandoned Classroom - Page 32 Empty Re: An Abandoned Classroom

Post  Andromeda Black July 2nd 2010, 5:46 am

Tolga winked. "I vill fire two varning shots... into their heads. THEY HAD IT COMING! THEY ONLY HAFF THEMSELFS TO BLAME!"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 2nd 2010, 5:48 am

Viktor smirked. "That'll do," he said quietly before pushing open the door to reveal Pansy and Severus. "Oh look. Just the people we're looking for."

DU DU DUUUUUUUUU

[PAUSED.]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 4th 2010, 12:31 am

Pansy spun around as she heard voices, and a smile spread across her face. "Ahh, the Durmstrang boys. Reggie's little protectors. Good thing, little milquetoast could never stand up for himself." She had her wand out in an instant, pointing it at them. "I'm supposing you saw him then? Pity, that. I didn't even finish. You didn't get to see some of my best work." She mocked a disappointed face. "But there's still time." It had been too long since Pansy's last duel, and the fury for it had been accumulating. This could get interesting. "If you leave now, well that's the only way I can guarantee you won't be killed. If you don't... your choice really. How do you prefer to die? Quickly, or are you up for a little fun?" Pansy smirked. "I may not have finished what I started with your little friend, but it looks like my itch for vengeance will not go ignored. Hell, you even came right to me, I didn't have to do a thing." Ashley wondered why the hell Pansy was talking so much, but then realized that all villains tend to talk a lot when confronted with someone looking to right a wrong. It was usually their downfall, as it gave the 'good guys' time to think while the villain rambled on about killing them and enjoying it, and Pansy shut up after Ashley reminded her of that. She flicked her wand at a desk. "Engorgio. Wingardium Leviosa." She hurled the triple sized desk toward them, smashing it on the high wall just behind them. With a smirk, she waited, knowing full well they wouldn't be intelligent enough to take her offer to leave and survive unscathed.

[Posting now, so we could at least maybe start a bit before I have to disappear from 8:30-11:30. fml.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 4th 2010, 5:27 am

Pansy Malfoy wrote:Maybe it was all the practice you got what with being a manwhore, but you were rather good. BUT CERTAINLY NOT AS GOOD AS ONE DRACO SEXYASS MALFOY.

[I think you should know your entire thing about not regretting it was redeemed by this statement... oh and also I have my doctors kit ready dearest... though I prefer NOT TO HAVE TO MOP YOU UP EVERY TIME I WANT TO MARRY YOU.... just so you know.... oh and if you appear dead this time I won't hesitate to pull a Romeo. You have been warned.]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 4th 2010, 6:29 am

Severus wasted no time on words, because APPARENTLY UNLIKE PANSY, he's smarter than the average villain, and has memorized THIS LIST. Instead, he cast off his cloak, in case it got in the way, and stood ready for battle, wand pointed at Viktor, as Pansy seemed more focused on Tolga.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 4th 2010, 6:31 am

[Pansy should take notice of rule six. She is amused by rule seven, and stores that one away for later.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 4th 2010, 6:33 am

Tolga smiled at Pansy spoke, building up his adrenaline. The room became clearer, every line, every colour more defined. He went for his wand first, wanting to save the gun for Russian Roulette later. "Avis." He conjured up lots of adorable yellow canaries, but with one word, "Oppungo," they descended on Pansy.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 4th 2010, 6:34 am

Viktor smirked and pulled out his wand, lazily aiming it at Severus. "Blowing things up, are ve? How cute. You missed though," he said as he silently used 'Wingardium Leviosa' on a nearby desk, sending it flying towards Severus and Pansy.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 4th 2010, 6:41 am

Pansy swiped her wand in front of her face as the birds flew toward her. "Incendio." One made it far enough forward to hit the top her her head, but the rest were stopped. Tolga's adorable canaries promptly burst into flames, falling like miniature rotisserie chickens to the ground at her feet as Viktor threw a desk. Pansy jumped out of the way. "Your friend is creative, mirroring my own moves." She pointed her wand at Tolga again. "Incarcerous."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 4th 2010, 6:44 am

Severus can't hold back his laughter at Viktor as he knocks away the desk without a second thought. "Missed? Are you that daft? I mean, I knew you were thick, with a head that large- if she wanted to hit you, she would have. It was a warning, one you didn't heed. I don't need to tell you what a mistake that was," he chuckled, rolling his eyes at the canaries. "Are we children? Or are we actually going to fight? Because it's been too- damn- long!" Between each of his last words, he irritably blasting the glass of three cabinets along the walls. "Merlin, I love the sound of shattering glass," he said to distract him, while silently casting a spell to make the shards rise behind Viktor and Tolga, and rain down upon them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 4th 2010, 6:46 am

Tolga smirked, and transfigured a feather that was floating down into a long pole. As the ropes wrapped around it, he muttered, "Confringo," multiple times, aiming not solely for Pansy, but for her and everywhere around her, making it extremely diffucult, if not impossible for her not to be hit. "Tell me, vaht vere you doing? Something naughty, I vould think." As glass began to rain down upon him, Tolga laughed. "Too long a break from fighting? Vell, you should go to Durmstrang." He pointed his wand at Snape, performing a wordless Dark Magic curse.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 4th 2010, 6:49 am

Severus, having studied the dark arts for hours upon hours for years, deflected it quickly, though it took effort, and scowled at him. "Dare say I would have done well there. So you like to fight dirty? Pansy Flower, I do believe this is going to be a hell of a lot more fun than our last duel. Looks like Tolga here isn't such a pussy- DIFFINDO!" he shouts, looking at Tolga- but his wand is angled so slightly, to point at Viktor, and a deep gash formed on his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 4th 2010, 6:51 am

"As fun as this is. I'd like to make things quick," he says with a sigh, cringing as spell cuts through his cheek. "Incendio." He smirks as the bottoms of Severus' robes catch on fire, distracting him for a second. "If only I knew a spell for that greasy head of yours. Diffendo. Oops. That vosn't it, vos it now?" he asks with a smirk as the spell cuts across Severus' wand arm.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 4th 2010, 6:52 am

Tolga rolled his eyes. "Vaht, you think I vent to Durmstrang and didn't learn battlefront first aid?" As he spoke, he healed Viktor's cheek, and blew a kiss at Pansy. "Pansy, that is your name, right? I think you vould look much better vonce you haff lost." He whipped his wand at her, causing a whip of fire to wrap around her throat. "This is a big curse back home."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 4th 2010, 6:56 am

Severus is more than a little amused by Tolga, after he puts out the fire with his foot. "Oh, so the big bear knows how to play? Excellent," he said, carelessly healing his own arm. "And my intention wasn't to damage, it was just to see the blood run down that pretty face of yours," he scoffed, aiming his wand at Tolga this time. "Hands off my Pansy, bitch!" he snarled, though he knew full well she could take care of herself. "REDUCTO!" The wall behind them exploded, rocks crashing down upon all four of them, a rather large one striking Tolga on the shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 4th 2010, 6:59 am

"Seems so, Severus. These aren't your average Gryffindors. Still. I'm disappointed in them. I don't feel very threatened." Pansy snarled as the fiery whip circled her neck and is angry that the list of 100 things for an overlord was distracting her. It really is made of win. But her head was back in the duel now. "First name basis, are we? Too bad I have no intention of learning yours." She pointed her wand at the whip, forcing it away from her neck with a simple relashio, though it had left a circle of slightly singed skin and had trimmed off a bit of her hair. She drew her wand in a wide circle, creating fiery a firey circle very similar to Tolga's. The flames fell to the ground. "Deprimo!" She continued the circular motions of her wand, drawing the fire up into a spiraling tornado which she sent hurling toward the Durmstrang boys.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 4th 2010, 7:02 am

Tolga barely paid attention to the rok glancing off his shoulder. Lovely what adrenaline does, right? "Your Pansy? Are you dating? Or just fucking?" He jerked his wand, and fiery tornado began to uncurl. "Every action haff an equal and opposite reaction." He smiled. "Muggles are very clever." He watched the tornado fall to the ground, and burn a line across the room, separating the Slytherins from him. "You bore me vith your taunts." He yelled "Defodio!" four times, once aimed at Pansy, once to her left and right, and once above her.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 4th 2010, 7:08 am

Viktor jumps out of the way as the rocks fall, quickly turning his wand back on Severus and sending Antonin Dolohov's curse at Severus. Yeah. That's apparently what it's called because Rowling never gave it a name. Sigh.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 4th 2010, 7:08 am

As he shot the four spells toward her, she leapt to the right to avoid the first one, and watched as three massive chunks of stone were carved from the ground beside her and the ceiling above her. They were speeding together and she only just managed to roll out of their path. The hunks of it rained down on her as they broke on contact, bruising her but otherwise they went unnoticed. She stood again, suddenly remembering what she'd kept in her pocket from the moment Djinn had offered it to her. A smirk spread across her face as she tried to remember how best to use it and what he'd taught her about it. "Tired of my taunts? Really, I was only testing you. So far, you're not so impressive." She stayed crouched to the ground, ready to move in any direction necessary, as she flicked her wand at Tolga, and then a window behind her. "Obscuro! Reducto!" It shattered into a million shards, and she swept her wand across the pieces, using the same wind charm as before to pick them all up. She traced her wand over her head, carrying the shards with them, sending them in an enormous speeding cloud toward Tolga.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 4th 2010, 7:12 am

Tolga pointed his wand at the floor, whispering a spell that raised it seven feet, he listened to all of the glass hit it, before lowering it back. Spinning, he blasted the door off its hinges, threw his grenade he kept in his shoe onto it, and Banished it to the other side of the room. He quickly, re-raised the floor, and waited for a bang.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 4th 2010, 7:17 am

[Evil Overlord List, #208: Members of my Legion of Terror will attend seminars on Sensitivity Training. It's good public relations for them to be kind and courteous to the general population when not actively engaged in sowing chaos and destruction. OMR HE HIRES NIKKI!]
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 4th 2010, 7:19 am

Pansy saw the explosive hurtle through the air and dove beneath a desk, covering her head with her hands. She wasn't scared, but she wasn't stupid either. She put a quick protego around herself, waited for the bang, and rolled out from under the desk, shooting a conjuctivitus curse followed by two quick slashing diffindos toward Tolga the instant he lowered his wall. "Hide behind your little wall. Hide, and deflect, and turn things away! Come on, coward! FACE YOUR FEARS!" Pansy pulled the glass orb from her pocket, holding it up over her head as she stood before hurling it to the ground, watching as a great plume of black and purple smoke erupted from it, growing and shimmering as it expanded. Three figures stepped out of the thick smoke: the first was a curly-haired girl who advanced on Tolga. She was smiling fanatically, her eyes wide with excitement, a pair of brilliantly golden heels in her hand, a sequin dress in the other. "Come, Tolga, next we'll do makeup. Just a dress or two, I got you new shoes, and I'll teach you how to walk in them." She jabbered on, more dresses appearing in her hands, more shoes with heels of dangerous heights. The other two figures headed toward Viktor, the first being Regulus. He smiled, flipped his hair, waved giddily at his Bulgarian idol. "Hi Viktor!" He skipped toward him, waving, while an identical copy of Pansy followed closely behind, a sword pointed at his back, a smirk growing on her face. She lifted the sword, readying to swing, Regulus completely unaware to his fate. The real Pansy stood behind the growing smoke cloud, chest heaving to catch her breath, watching the nightmares unfold.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 4th 2010, 7:23 am

Tolga watched Nikki approach. He felt himself freeze up. All he could think of was what she put him through. He stared in terror at the shoes, the dress. It would be a fate worse than death, worse than being forced to only read Twilight for eternity. He stood still, but knew he was wasting precious battle time. He was going to die, he knew it. But the like the voice of Poseidon in Percy Jackson the movie, he heard Djinn's advice. He knew what to do. "Pansy, these aren't real. We haff nothing to fear." Tolga blocked the Conjuctivitis curse, but let the diffindos hit him. He walked toward the girl who advanced on him, even though inside he was quivering. "She isn't real. She doesn't exist here." He blew on her face, and watched her vanish in a puff of smoke. "Vas that the vorst?" He laughed, and pointed his wand at her. "Crucio." And he meant it. He wanted her to suffer for what she did to Reg, and he knew he would enjoy her suffering.

Last edited by Tolga Safer on July 4th 2010, 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 4th 2010, 7:27 am

[Guys. Do you remember reading the other duels? You know why they were good? BECAUSE YOU DON'T DEFLECT EVERYTHING. It's unrealistic and... well quite frankly it's boring. If this isn't going to suck, this needs to change. Arrogance is making this shit pointless. Also, my internet is spazzing like hell, so I dunno if I'll be able to post again tonight. That is all.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 4th 2010, 7:29 am

Pansy would admit it, she was put out that Djinn's fantastical orb had so little affect on Tolga. She'd be having words with Djinn later about that. She sneered as he laughed, lifting her wand as he did, only to be surprised that someone had finally pulled her own favorite spell on her successfully. The edges of her vision were light lightening and she fell to the ground, screaming out in pain as her limbs tensed up, fingernails digging into her palms. She managed to keep staring at Tolga with all the hatred she could manage, fighting the crucio as best she could. Eventually she was fighting back enough to quiet her screams, removing that satisfaction from him.

Meanwhile, the Pansy copy laughed and swung her sword, Regulus's head spinning to the ground at Viktor's feet, his body standing for a moment before collapsing to his knees and falling forward with a thud.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next