Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Abandoned Classroom

+26
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Parvati Patil
Lucy Weasley
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Penelope Rosier
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Tristan Raksha
Lee Jordan
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Sirius Black
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
James Potter - Inactive
30 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

An Abandoned Classroom - Page 35 Empty Re: An Abandoned Classroom

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 20th 2010, 2:12 am

[OMR hahaha, well as long as Viktor doesn't do anything *cough* that would scar Remus...that's perfectly okay. HAVE FUN REMUS!!! *sends him off*]

Kingsley would appreciate the help. He shrugs at Viktor's disbelief. "It's not that I haven't gotten asked out before, it's just that I've never really cared about it before. But with Molly it's different. And I guess another reason I haven't asked her yet is because I don't like rushing into things."

KingsleyShacklebolt Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 20th 2010, 2:16 am

Viktor the love doctor.
Oh my god lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 20th 2010, 3:23 am

"That sounds like a good plan. Regulus and I took things slow," he says as he remembers how long he had to wait before they had sex. It was like...forever. "Just vait until you're ready for it. I'm sure Molly feels the same vay about taking things slow."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 20th 2010, 3:30 am

"Yeah." Kingsley nodded. "I feel sort of bad, considering I'm quite taller than her. Well, I guess it's lucky I'm good at giving neck/shoulder rubs. If she mentions her neck hurting I can be of some help."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 20th 2010, 3:33 am

Viktor laughs. "I know how you feel. Regulus is a lot shorter than I am. I'm surprised I don't have neck problems from bending down to kiss him."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 20th 2010, 3:37 am

Kingsley laughes. "I can imagine." It has to be annoying for taller guys to have to lean down to kiss others who are shorter....but Amethyst's mum always says it's better to be shorter than a guy than taller. That's weird apparently. I'm not sure...I mean, she may just say that cause she'd always been taller than the guys she dated. Okay this is off topic. Oops.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 20th 2010, 3:41 am

[Mya is like an inch taller than Andrew, depending on shoes. She doesn't mind it. Wink ]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 20th 2010, 3:43 am

[heehee ^^ almost all the guys i've dated have been taller than me. only one was not, but he was, like, an inch shorter. so it wasn't that bad.]

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 20th 2010, 4:22 am

[Paused :3]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 23rd 2010, 12:20 am

KingsleyShacklebolt wrote:Kingsley laughes. "I can imagine." It has to be annoying for taller guys to have to lean down to kiss others who are shorter....but Amethyst's mum always says it's better to be shorter than a guy than taller. That's weird apparently. I'm not sure...I mean, she may just say that cause she'd always been taller than the guys she dated. Okay this is off topic. Oops.

Luna thinks it would be weird to date a shorter guy. Tall guys are sexy. Mhmm. "Yup. Maybe if he pulled a Fabian and vore heels it might be easier," he said with a laugh.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 27th 2010, 9:06 pm

Gideon and Polly are walking through the corridors again. They seem to do that quite a bit... He spots the classroom they were in last time, and figures, why not? So in they go. He closes the door softly behind them.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 27th 2010, 9:10 pm

Polly remembers this room from last time. She does still feel a little bad about that. Oops. She puts her arms around Gideon, resting her chin on his chest and looking up into his eyes. "I 'ad a fun time. Zough I am still wondering what were in zose cookies."

Apolline Delacour - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 27th 2010, 9:14 pm

"You'll find out soon, I'm sure. It's Molly's specialty, at any rate." He leans down, their lips making contact at last. To be honest, Gideon had been getting impatient. He presses his lips against Polly's more firmly, moving one hand into her hair, and the other to the small of her back. We should really do this more often, he thinks.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 27th 2010, 9:18 pm

Polly giggles, still wondering what could be in those cookies, but she's cut off by Gideon's lips touching hers. She lets out a small happy sigh and leans into their embrace, kissing him back. He'd hear no complaints from her if they did this more often. She'd missed this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 27th 2010, 9:25 pm

As Polly sighs, Gideon finds himself moaning slightly into her mouth as he leans into her as well. His tongue traces the edge of her lips gently, then moves inside her mouth, snogging her properly. He tangles the hand in her hair slightly, and he begins to back her slowly towards one of the desks in the classroom. "Oh, Merlin..." He murmurs.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 27th 2010, 9:31 pm

Polly breaks the kiss and giggles lightly. "I must not be all zat bad at kissing since you seem to be enjoying eet." She whispers lightly in his ear, running her hands down his back to rest at his waist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 27th 2010, 9:36 pm

Gideon feels like tiny electric bolts are running down his spine as Polly trails her hands down his back. He smirks at her. "Well, I'm not exactly hearing any complaints from you either, baby. Unless you'd rather not?" He tugs lightly on her hair, just enough to tilt her head backwards so he is looking into her eyes.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 27th 2010, 9:46 pm

Polly grins. "Zere are no complaints from me, love." She kisses him again, feeling very lucky that she has such an awesome boyfriend. One that doesn't go around swimming and flirting with other girls...hehe. Sorry, she made me write it. But she totally understands it didn't mean anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 27th 2010, 9:51 pm

Gideon breaks the kiss, but only to mutter, "Well, I'd hope not," before going back to snogging her again. Gideon is glad Polly realises that he doesn't mean it, but kisses her more fervently just the same. His hand stayed in her hair, and the other gently stroked the small patch of skin underneath the hem of her shirt as he pressed himself against her again.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 27th 2010, 9:57 pm

Polly shivers slightly at Gideon's touch. Her hands travel up his front to rest against his chest as she kisses him back. She can feel his heart beating in a steady rhythm, which is always a comforting thing of course. Hehe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 25th 2010, 5:46 am

Gideon smirks sightly into the kiss, not realising that in RL time they've been snogging for almost a month. He likes being able to feel her small hand on his chest, and his fingers continued to caress her soft skin, as he ran his tongue across her bottom lip.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 25th 2010, 5:50 am

If we kept this going we'd have a great record. Haha. Polly tries to shift closer, craving more contact, and now we're all wondering, is Gideon wearing a buttoned shirt or just a regular shirt. Because it's always weird writing this sort of thing and not knowing what type of shirt the other person is wearing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 25th 2010, 6:00 am

We would definately set a record... Gideon finally released Polly's hair, and wraps his arms around her waist to draw them flush to each other, hip to hip. Gideon resents all the clothing between them now, especially his shirt, which is still buttoned up and everything. How disappointing.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 25th 2010, 6:06 am

Polly's heart beats faster and her hands stray to the top buttons of his shirt. Reluctantly she breaks the kiss, but it's so she can see what she's doing - considering she's new to this and is still slightly unsure of herself, unlike the Polly in 2.0. Yeah. Her eyes flicker up to meet his for a quick second then she's back to watching her hands as she slowly unbuttons his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 25th 2010, 8:16 am

Gideon watches her through half-closed eyes. She didn't see him, his eyes clouding over further with lust as he watched her slowly work her way down his chest. He reaches over to her shirt, and assuming she's also in her uniform, he begins to unbutton her shirt too. He fervently hopes that this time, nothing happens and neither AJ needs to leave, or Polly runs out on him again. Poor boy, never getting any action...

[Maybe this time we'll actually need a thread in smutland...]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next