Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Owlery

+6
Krasimir Svetkova
Louis Weasley
Emily Prescott
Teddy Lupin
Dominique Weasley
Lily Evans
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Owlery - Page 2 Empty Re: The Owlery

Post  Dominique Weasley September 17th 2011, 6:56 pm

"Me? Do intense work? You are hilarious Lupin," she said with a grin. She had no idea what she wanted to do yet, but she doubted it was anything that would be that extreme. "Yeah, my dad using ancient runes. Being a curse breaker definitely won't be my thing," she shrugged. "Oh, nothing. I was just curious. Wait, you watch out for him? What do you think I'm going to do?! Just attack him or something? Please. I've got game and skill," she said. "I just heard a rumor that Brent is now single...so a party would be the perfect place to use some of my skills," she smiled.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 17th 2011, 7:46 pm

"I think being a curse breaker would be fun." Teddy told her. He had stuck with ancient runes, but it wasn't exactly his favourite class. "Hey, I've seen the way some girls act around Quidditch players. Tackling us to the ground actually isn't a seductive measure. It just kinda hurts." He joked, "You've got game and skill? And I've never seen this in action?" He asked, "I have to see this."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 17th 2011, 8:04 pm

WELL THIS IS THE SCENE DOM IS THINKING OF FROM THE MOVIE.

Dom blinked a few times. "You think...I would just tackle a guy?" she asked in disbelief before laughing. "You are hilarious. I'm not that ridiculous when it comes to guys. Being all over a guy just makes you come off as sleazy," she said. "It kind of hurts that you doubt my seduction skills," she said with a small pout, moving closer to him and looking up. "You know, I'm an excellent flirter," she said, lowering her voice slightly. "It's a shame you've never really gotten to see me in action," she added, lightly running her finger down his arm.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 17th 2011, 8:19 pm

Teddy shrugged, "Like I said, I've never seen you in action. You could be one of those girls." He actually doubted it. Dom's Veela blood, though diluted, left her with the beauty and charm of her Veela great grandmother. Teddy always joked that she didn't use her charm very well, but he had never actually seen her flirting. Before now. He laughed as she ran her finger down his arm, pretending that he didn't feel the goosebumps that rose after it. "Dom, stop. You're acting like your sister."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 17th 2011, 8:24 pm

Dom's jaw dropped from his comment for she really hadn't expected that comment from him. Before she could even think twice, she lifted her hand and slapped him across the face. Her eyes widened when she realized what she had done. "Oh my god, I'm sorry Teddy!" she said quickly, feeling bad for slapping her best friend. "I didn't really mean it! I'm sorry! Are you alright?"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 17th 2011, 8:37 pm

Teddy's eyes widened as he felt the sting of Dom's hand on his face. What the hell. He reached a hand up and put it on his cheek where he could imagine an angry red mark already beginning to form. "Ouch, Dom." He said, still shocked. "I can't believe you just hit me." He lowered his hand and took a step away from her, trying to find a reflective surface to look into. Yup, it was red. "People are going to think I tried to kill you or something."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 17th 2011, 9:16 pm

"I'm sorry!" she said again, feeling really bad about hitting her best friend. "Hold on, um," she said, thinking for a moment and then using her wand to summon some ice for his face. "Here," she said softly, holding it to his face gently and wincing slightly because she was sure it hurt. "It was a gut reaction when you compared me to her," she said softly before worrying her bottom lip between her teeth.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 17th 2011, 9:32 pm

Teddy flinched as the ice touched his face, "At least I know that you can defend yourself, I guess." He joked feebly. "Seriously though, ouch. You didn't have to hit me. I was just surprised...." How similar you actually are, he wouldn't say. He didn't want to get hit again. But maybe it's just because Dom has always been his best friend and he wasn't use to seeing her as anything but.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 17th 2011, 10:01 pm

"Surprised... that apparently I am like Victoire?" she asked, finishing the sentence for him. "Here," she said, waiting for him to take hold of the ice himself. "I mean, it's not that big of a deal I guess," she said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Though, if I'm like my sister...maybe I do need to refine my technique a bit."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 17th 2011, 10:08 pm

"Right," Teddy said, taking the ice from her. "I wasn't insulting you." He said, although he recognized that it wasn't often he said nice things about Victoire. "You just surprised me. End of sentence. You look like her, that's about it. She's uptight, and you're carefree. You don't need to refine your technique." He told her, unsure from her body language whether he was in the clear or not.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 17th 2011, 10:31 pm

"Right, you weren't insulting me," she said, letting out a small laugh. "Just be careful about throwing around comments like that again," she warned him, giving him a serious look. "You compare me to her again and I'll be sure to do more than just slap you across the face. Is it feeling better though? Is the ice helping?"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 17th 2011, 10:45 pm

Teddy raised an eyebrow, "Wait, you were apologizing a second ago. Now you're threatening me." He lowered the hand that was holding the ice to his face, "I don't know, is it helping?" He asked her, "Is it still obvious?" He really didn't want them to walk back into the common room together, a hand shaped red mark on his face.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 17th 2011, 10:51 pm

"I know, I'm hot and cold sometimes," she grinned. "Really, you should be happy that it was just a slap in the face and that I didn't knee you in the balls," she pointed out. "Well... yeah, there's definitely a red mark on your face and it definitely looks like a hand," she said. "Hopefully it'll fade by the end of the day though so the entire school doesn't end up seeing it. You'll probably want to think of an interesting story to tell people as to how you got it...not that your best friend slapped you after comparing her to her sister."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 17th 2011, 11:07 pm

Teddy groaned, "You could have punched me or something!" He complained, "You didn't have to aim right for the face. The entire school is going to see it. And if they don't, they're going to hear about it." He paused a moment, trying to think of a believable story. "How about... the girl I was seeing found out I was cheating on her. That ought to merit me some cool points." He grinned.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 17th 2011, 11:18 pm

"Oh I'm sorry. Next time I'll punch you in the nose so that it breaks," she said, rolling her eyes. "And oh that's such a great story," she said sarcastically. "In fact, I'm sure Parvati is going to seriously love it the most." She rolled her eyes at Teddy's suggestion and then froze with a sudden thought. "Oh gods, we're so stupid," she said, starting to giggle with the sudden thought and that giggle turning into a full on laugh. "So...so...stupid!" she repeated between laughs. "Teddy... metamorphmagus...you," she managed to get out as she continued to laugh because he could easily just alter his appearance.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 18th 2011, 8:08 pm

Teddy blinked several times, "I can't believe I didn't think of that. Like, seriously. I've been a metamorphmagus for 17 years. I'll just go ahead and say it was the shock, then." He got a concentrated look on his face and the bruise slowly disappeared. "And by the way, I can still feel it. Don't think you can just hit me whenever you want." He warned, "Or I'll have to start defending myself."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 18th 2011, 8:30 pm

Laughter subsiding, Dom watched as Teddy's face changed slightly and the bruise went away. "Has anyone ever told you that you look kind of constipated when you morph?" she asked, blinking innocently. "I'm just saying. And good, I'm glad you can still feel it. It'll be a reminder to never insult me like that again," she said. "And what do you mean defend yourself? What are you going to hit me back? You should never hit a girl," she smiled.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 18th 2011, 8:51 pm

Teddy frowned, "Well, I'm sorry. It's a lot harder then it looks. Let's see you try." He challenged, crossing his arms. He shook his head at how crazy this whole conversation was, "Maybe you shouldn't try to seduce me," He said, a joking smile appearing on his face, "If you want me to kiss you, you only have to ask."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 18th 2011, 9:09 pm

"Uh, no! I am so not trying because then I'll just look like an idiot," she laughed. "Well, I've definitely learned my lesson about trying to prove to you how awesome my skill are. I guess you're just immune to my charm," she said with a small shrug. "Oh, is that all I have to do next time? Well silly me. I guess we could have saved all this trouble with you insulting me and then me slapping you."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 18th 2011, 9:21 pm

Teddy just rolled his eyes, "Let's get out of here, that owl keeps watching me." He said, pointing to a scary looking barn owl who was indeed staring at them.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 18th 2011, 9:27 pm

Teddy Lupin wrote:Teddy just rolled his eyes, "Let's get out of here, that owl keeps watching me." He said, pointing to a scary looking barn owl who was indeed staring at them.

"Oh, I didn't know you found owls to be so scary," she mocked teasingly. "Alright, let's go back to the common room my dear best friend forever!" she said, taking his arm in hers and nearly skipping out of the owlery.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 26th 2011, 5:24 am

Emily and Louis are up here together because it's the highest spot they can get to without going to the Astronomy Tower, which is prohibited and they are GOOD STUDENTS OKAY? Emily's leaning against the railing along the edge, looking over her shoulder at the grounds. "Not very many places to go for a date around here, unless you're content to wait for a Hogsmeade weekend every single time, which I'm not," she looked at Louis. "But it's nice up here, I think."
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 26th 2011, 5:34 am

Louis was standing behind Em, arms wrapped around her waist, head nestled between her shoulder and neck. He gave her a slight peck on the cheek and smiled lazily. "I love it up here. I love it even more because you're here with me." Louis is such a cheeseball holy Merlin. "How have you been this week? I feel like I've hardly seen you."
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 26th 2011, 5:45 am

"Well if you weren't such a whiz kid in Ravenclaw House," she said. "Let me see, what have I done this week... Well, I thwarted yet another plan for world domination and destruction. No need to thank me, it was nothing. I rescued some orphans from a burning building, and I adopted some kittens as well." She grinned michievously. "But I'm sure your homework and stuff was interesting too."
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 26th 2011, 6:16 am

"Oh yes, homework was incredibly interesting, what with writing out all the properties and uses of gurdyroots and other plants for Potions. Fascinating stuff that. Though I must say, your life sounds far more entertaining and adventurous. Living on the edge I see." He gave her a slight squeeze "just be careful yea?" He grinned and kissed the back of her head.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next