Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris, France

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paris, France - Page 3 Empty Re: Paris, France

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 5th 2011, 6:43 pm

"I don't mind sharing," he told her, before ordering a single creme brulee from the waitress. "If it's not enough we could always order a second, though I hear they're quite rich here compared to back in Hogsmeade."

Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 6th 2011, 2:20 am

Narcissa smiled at Lucius, happy that he was willing to share. "If that is the case," Narcissa said, "then I would be more than happy with just one." She was happy that this match was working, and while she wasn't too keen on letting herself only ever know one man, she knew that that was the way things just happened, especially in the pureblood society. She shook the thoughts away, though, and focused on the task at hand. The task at hand was just to make Lucius happy, who was doing more than his share of making her happy. She almost felt guilty simply because of the fact that she had it lucky. Lucius wasn't treating her badly - in fact, he was treating her very well. "I'm sure that the creme brulee is much better here than in Hogsmeade."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 6th 2011, 5:29 am

"I'm sure it is too," he agreed, his smile widening somewhat as the waitress brought over a freshly made creme brulee. "I believe it's up to you to do the honors," Lucius told Narcissa as he handed her a spoon so she could crack the dessert. It look amazing, much better than the one they had shared in Hogsmeade and he already knew that Narcissa was going to enjoy it.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 7th 2011, 7:44 pm

The waitress brought the freshly made creme brulee out and placed in the the middle of the table for the two of them. Narcissa took the spoon from Lucius, smiling. "Why thank you." She said, "such a gentleman." She laughed a little bit, before admiring the dessert for a moment. Lucius was right. The creme brulee here did look much more appetizing than the one in Hogsmeade. She placed the spoon in the middle of the caramelized top and applied pressure enough to crack the top. "It looks delicious," she said, before she took a piece of the caramelized top and popped it in her mouth.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 8th 2011, 12:08 am

"It does look delicious." Lucius smiled as he watched her enjoy the dessert. He knew that Scorpius always talked about how great being in love with Al was, but this was so much better. He and Narcissa didn't have to worry about the heartache and relationship problems that Scorpius and his boyfriend had to suffer through. Everything about this was just easier, and Lucius wouldn't trade it for anything else. In fact, he had no idea why Scorpius had given up his name for a boy, now that he thought of it. "And how does it taste?" he asked as she took the first bite.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 8th 2011, 8:06 am

Narcissa smiled contentedly at Lucius. "It's delicious," she said, before she took a small spoonful of custard. "Try some of the top. It's amazing." Her smile grew wider as she thought about what she was doing. She was in Paris, with Lucius Malfoy. Sure he was a slightly lower family than hers, but that was just because she was from one of the most prominent. Following the Blacks definitely came the Malfoys. It was a great match. She took a small bite of both the top and the custard, enjoying the sweet taste. "Really, it's quite amazing!" she laughed.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 11th 2011, 5:45 am

Lucius reached his spoon towards the custard, taking a small bit of the top on his spoon before trying it just like she had suggested. “Mmm. You were right, it is amazing.” He knew he made a good decision with choosing Narcissa. She was perfect for what he was going for. Someone who was intelligent, had a good name, and wouldn’t embarrass him when he took her out in public. She was also attractive which would be a plus for when they needed an heir for the Malfoy’s future generation.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 11th 2011, 11:33 pm

"Of course I was right." She smirked. "I'm always right." She took another spoonful of both the custard and the top together, enjoying both the sweet crunchiness and the smoothness of the creme brulee. "This was a great idea." She said, putting her spoon down. "But I would expect nothing less from you." She smoothed her napkin down in her lap before she picked it up to gingerly dab at her mouth. "It was delicious," she smiled up at him, "but you can have the rest. I'm afraid I'm full."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 12th 2011, 6:01 am

"Oh, yes, because I'm sure that salad was extremely filling," he teased lightly, smiling before taking another bite or two. As the waitress walked past, he politely asked for the check, glad for his fluency in French as it was already coming in very handy. "So, you enjoyed dinner, then?" he asked, looking pleased with the way the night had played out. He silently took the check from the waitress as she came back, then payed the bill before turning back to Narcissa. "Ready to head back to the penthouse? It is late, after all."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 12th 2011, 10:15 pm

Narcissa smiled as he teased her. "Oh, yes. It was all that lettuce and all, really fills a girl up." She laughed along with his playful teasing. After he asked for the check, Narcissa nodded politely. "Dinner was amazing," she replied. "And yes, I think the penthouse would be a nice way to end our night. After all, there's nothing better than a penthouse overlooking Paris. Perhaps, to top it all off a nice glass of wine as well." She placed her napkin next to her plate on the table and stood up, smoothing her dress out as she got up. As always, she looked perfect.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 14th 2011, 4:05 am

"A glass of wine sounds perfect," he agreed, standing up and offering his arm out to his girlfriend. He led her out of the restaurant, and back onto the street where he walked with Narcissa in the direction of the penthouse. "Have I mentioned how beautiful you look tonight?" he asked, flashing her a charming smile as he interlaced their fingers.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 14th 2011, 4:11 am

Narcissa took his arm and let him lead her. "Of course you have. Though, I must say, it does a girl well to hear it often." She smiled at him as he interlaced their fingers. Narcissa looked around a little bit as she walked next to him. The view from the penthouse would be even more stunning now that the main traffic had died down and the sun had fully set. The two of them arrived at the penthouse in what seemed quicker than the time it had taken them to arrive at the restaurant. The doorman opened the door for them, and Narcissa grinned at Lucius. "After you, my good sir." She laughed, gesturing to the door.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 15th 2011, 11:00 pm

Lucius grinned as he stepped in through the door, then took Narcissa's hand again as he led her up to his floor and inside of the penthouse. "So, is there anything in particular you'd like to do?" he asked with a charming smile, letting his hand slip away from hers as he removed his wand from his jacket, using it to turn on the lights in the room and open up the blinds to reveal the Paris night life.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 16th 2011, 1:42 am

Narcissa let got of Lucius' hand only to go to the kitchen for a few moments. She came out with a bottle of wine, and two wine glasses. "Well," she smiled, "I was thinking something like this. There's nothing to end a night like a..." she trailed off, reading the label, "like a 1900 Bordeaux, ooh, well done." She said, admiring the wine. "That's something scarce that is." She walked to the window, holding the bottle before she turned around, grinning. "So, what do you think? Shall we?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 18th 2011, 7:29 am

Lucius watched as Narcissa left to go into the kitchen, then turned to look out the window as he waited for her to finish up with whatever it was she was doing. He turned back around as she entered the room again, smiling at her choice of wine. "Excellent choice," he praised as he took a few steps towards and took the bottle from her. "We shall," he smiled, using his wand to pop off the cork before pouring a bit of the drink into both their wine glasses. He set the bottle down on a nearby table before taking his glass from Narcissa. "A toast," he suggested as he held up his glass. "To...Paris."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 18th 2011, 9:06 am

Narcissa smiled for a moment at his praise and then let him take the bottle. She raised her glass. "To Paris," she agreed. she moved her glass just a bit closer to Lucius' so that the two crystal wine glasses rang out in a clear note. Narcissa waited for him to take the first sip before she did. She paused at the taste, not expecting it to be so rich. "It's delicious," she said, "it's very rich." She looked at Lucius. "What do you think?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 19th 2011, 5:08 am

Lucius smiled at her approval as he took his own sip. "It's brilliant," he told her, swirling the drink a bit before taking another sip. "Not that we'd keep anything less than perfect in our stock," he assured her.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 19th 2011, 5:27 am

"Of course not," she smirked before she sat down on the couch. "Join me?" She asked, looking up at him, smiling. It was innocent but coy at the same time. She took another sip of wine before she admired the view from the couch. The couch was placed to look out the window at the city. "Mm, I could get used to this," she said, "a nice view, amazing wine, and my amazing boyfriend all in one place."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 20th 2011, 1:42 am

Lucius smiled as he joined her on the couch, sitting down next to her with his glass of wine as he looked out the window with his girlfriend. "I think I could too," he agreed, enjoying the few days away from Hogwarts and having to think about life after this year. "So, you're sure you're enjoying yourself?" he asked again, smiling coyly as he rested a pale hand on top of Narcissa's knee.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 20th 2011, 3:10 am

"Something tells me you know the answer to that question," she smirked. Narcissa was mildly surprised to feel his hand on her knee, but thought nothing of it. She leaned into him, closing the small gap between the two of them. "Everything is perfect here. I don't think I want to go back to Hogwarts for at least a long while," she smiled. She took another sip of her wine, closing her eyes to savor her time with Lucius. She knew already that she would not get many opportunities like this.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 22nd 2011, 6:06 am

"That's how I always feel whenever we come to visit," he sighed, absentmindedly trailing his fingers back and forth along her thigh, though he knew exactly what he was doing. "Which is why I intend to make the most of our visit. And of course, we'll always be able to come back. I've always wanted to travel the world, after all," he admitted, knowing that there really wouldn't be much time to travel after he took the mark, though he tried not to think about that often.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 22nd 2011, 6:36 am

"Really," she breathed, "it's perfect." She noticed his hand on her thigh, but again thought nothing of it. If she told him to stop, he would see it as an affront. She knew that she just had to go along with it for now. "Travelling the world would be amazing. Especially with you," she said, knowing that there was little possibility of this actually happening, though for different reasons than what Lucius was thinking. It was very easy to settle down in a lifestyle like this one, especially where there was hardly any joy in marriage, as it was all obligation. Trying to dispel these thoughts, she smiled and leaned up, kissing him softly, the taste of wine still lingering on his lips.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 22nd 2011, 8:09 am

[10:08:26 PM] Angela: Lucius just nodded slowly as she mentioned how amazing traveling the world would be with him and he was definitely glad when she pressed her lips against his. His lips moved against hers gently for only a moment before he deepened the kiss a small amount. The kissing was definitely a nice relief from talking, because no guy just wanted to sit and talk all night. Ask any guy around and he would probably give you the same answer for what he wanted out of his girlfriend at the end of the day. Lucius moved slightly, setting his wine glass on the coffee table in front of the couch and moving his now free hand to her hair, gently letting his fingers tangle themselves into her soft, blonde locks.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 22nd 2011, 6:32 pm

Narcissa didn't stop when Lucius deepened the kiss and instead just let it happen. She took the chance to put her glass down on the table as well, before she felt his fingers in her hair, lightly entangling themselves. She moved a little closer to Lucius, angling herself so that it was easier for the both of them to continue. Narcissa reached one hand up and cupped his face lightly. This was what she wanted. Everything was perfect for the moment. She was here, with her boyfriend in Paris.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 25th 2011, 2:56 am

Lucius smiled at how nice and soft Narcissa's lips felt against his, and leaned his face into her touch as he rested a hand on her hip, the other still remaining on top of her leg as he leaned his body into hers. He sighed contently against her lips as she moved her fingers into his hair, before deepening the kiss, teasingly brushing his tongue along her bottom lip as he brought one hand up to rest carefully on the back of her head.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next