Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris, France

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paris, France Empty Paris, France

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 4th 2011, 2:28 am

Lucius took a moment for Narcissa to gather her bearings, before he slowly released her arm. Because of the time changes, it was dark and getting close to dinner time in Paris, so the entire city was lit up, just like he had planned it to be. He wasn't one for believing in love, but he did know how to be romantic when he needed to be. "Well," he began, smiling triumphantly as he looked over at his girlfriend. "What do you think?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Paris, France Empty Re: Paris, France

Post  Narcissa Black June 4th 2011, 2:43 am

Narcissa almost stumbled as she apparated into the room with Lucius, but she soon found that his hand had continued to rest on her arm, steadying her. She quickly lost that feeling of dizziness and general shock that came with apparation, and looked outside the large window of the Malfoy penthouse, which was absolutely amazing. Narcissa couldn't help but let out a small gasp as the view from the window struck her. Very close to the penthouse was the Eiffel Tower, lighting up the darkened skyline. She covered her slightly agape mouth with a small hand. "It's beautiful." She breathed. Narcissa looked at Lucius, seeing the smile on his face, "I love it! Thank you!" She looked out the window again before she looked back up at him, smiling. "There's something else I love too." She whispered.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 4th 2011, 3:36 am

Lucius couldn't help but grin at how impressed Narcissa was with everything. He watched as she looked around the penthouse then outside the window, pleased with how well he had pulled everything off. "I thought you might." When she whispered her last comment, he at first thought he had heard her wrong. She loved something else? Girl better have been talking about the curtains. "Is that so?" he asked, keeping neutral despite the churning feeling he felt in his stomach. Sure, he had told other girls he loved them in order to trick them into bed, but he wasn't so sure how well he'd be able to pull it off when it really counted.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 5th 2011, 3:41 pm

Narcissa knew it was wrong the moment she said it. In fact, she didn't even know why she had said it in the first place. It was ridiculous. She knew that it wouldn't turn out well. She quickly recovered, so that was she said wasn't as severe. "Yes," she smiled up at him, draping her arms gently around his neck. "I love the way you go out of your way to treat me well and impress me." She hoped that that was good enough to avoid that. She didn't even know why she said it, knowing that someone like Lucius wouldn't return her feelings. Feelings she didn't even know she had.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 6th 2011, 3:23 am

Lucius instantly relaxed as he wrapped his arms around Narcissa's tiny waist. He was relieved at what she had told him, especially after what he had thought she had been about to say. "Do you now?" He smiled as he leaned down to press a quick kiss to her soft lips. "Well, someone like you deserves to have someone that treats you right."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 6th 2011, 3:31 am

"Mmmm, yes, I do." She smiled, leaning into his kiss for a moment before he broke it to speak. Narcissa laughed, "then I think it's good that I have you." She looked out the window again in quiet awe, enjoying the landscape of the Eiffel Tower, shining brightly, brightening the rest of the area. "So, Mr. Malfoy, what shall we do now?" She asked, playing around with her overly-formal speech.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 6th 2011, 4:44 am

Lucius grinned at her mockingly formal tone after waiting for her to finish admiring the view they had outside the window. "We could go for a walk, unless you're hungry now. Then we could go out for a nice dinner, creme brulee...and then a walk. You haven't been to Paris unless you've walked past the Eiffel tour and all that."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 6th 2011, 4:53 am

Narcissa turned back to Lucius and away from the window. "A walk sounds nice. Then we could get used to the new place and time, I guess" She said. "I honestly don't mind whatever you'd like to do." She smiled brightly. "And going past the Eiffel Tower would be amazing!" She exclaimed, waiting for Lucius' reply. Whatever he decided would be amazing. After all, in Paris, there can be no harm done!
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 7th 2011, 5:36 am

"It's settled then," he smiled, taking her hand in his. "We'll take a walk over to this lovely restaurant that I think you'll love. They serve the finest creme brulee, and their menu is amazing. If you're going to dine out in Paris, then this is definitely the place to go," he told her, obviously confident in his decision.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 8th 2011, 12:24 am

Narcissa smiled as Lucius took her hand in his. "I'm sure that it's amazing!" she said, "though, should I change into something more... Suitable then?" she asked, looking to Lucius for an answer. "I can't wait!" she exclaimed, "a date in Paris with you!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 8th 2011, 7:48 am

Lucius quickly eyed Narcissa's outfit. It was suitable for their dinner, but he was interested in seeing what else she would change into for their first night in Paris. "That sounds like an excellent idea. Why don't you go get ready for tonight and I'll do the same. I doubt it'll take too long, and Paris will still be there when we're finished."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 9th 2011, 7:06 am

Narcissa waited for Lucius to finish giving her a once over before he spoke. Narcissa nodded and smiled coyly in response. "It's only been here for a few centuries," she laughed, "what's a few more minutes?" She excitedly went to go find her suitcase to fish out the perfect outfit. She knew that there must have been one in here. She finally settled on a nice grey dress, a fur wrap, and nice grey booties to match. She walked out, waiting for Lucius who would no doubt be wearing something equally as nice looking as she was.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 9th 2011, 10:34 pm

Lucius smiled at her joke, then went to his own suitcase to change into something more suitable for their evening together. After looking over all his outfits, he eventually settled on something simple, not wanting to go too overboard with dressing up for their night out. When he saw what Narcissa was wearing, he smiled approvingly as he offered his arm out to her. "You look lovely," he complimented, smiling fondly at his girlfriend.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 10th 2011, 6:26 am

Narcissa smiled as Lucius came out. She was glad to have him as a boyfriend. He certainly did the title proud, with the way he carried himself and the way that he looked. They were the perfect couple looks wise, and the two of them knew it. She took his arm gratefully, returning the fond smile. "Thank you. You're not so bad yourself." She motioned towards the door, "shall we, mon cher?" She laughed, giving him a quick kiss.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 11th 2011, 12:58 am

Lucius smiled, clearly approving of the nickname. "We shall," he answered, grinning in reply as he opened the door and led her outside the penthouse and down the stairs to the first floor, because obviously Lucius would never settle for anything that wasn't high up with a spectacular view. "So," he began as he led her down the sidewalks of Paris towards the park. "I think it's safe to say you're enjoying Paris so far."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 12th 2011, 10:17 pm

Narcissa smiled as she noticed that Lucius liked the nickname. He opened the door for her and Narcissa smiled. "How courteous." She said, walking out the door. She laughed a little bit, "I think it's safe to say that too." She smiled, "of course, I'm enjoying it. I'm with you, too, which is an added bonus." She directed a charming smile at Lucius
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 14th 2011, 7:30 am

Lucius smiled, trying to keep the smugness out of his expression. Of course spending time with him would be enjoyable, but he had enough sense to know how...not charming it would be to say something like that. "Well, I'm enjoying myself as well," he assured her as they continued to walk, his mind wandering to the lights of the city as they walked down the street.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 15th 2011, 10:20 pm

Narcissa smiled as Lucius said that he was enjoying himself. It would only be a nice trip if they were both having fun. She slipped her hand in his and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked. His time and presence was something that she cherished, as she knew that being able to share any amount of time with a pureblooded male was not common. Once he was the head of the Malfoy family, being able to spend time him would be even more rare of an occasion. "Seriously," she said, looking up at him, "thank you for taking me here. It's perfect." She smiled contentedly.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 16th 2011, 12:24 am

Lucius glanced down as Narcissa rested his head on her shoulder. He had taken few girls on dates, and even then it was just for...certain reasons. Those girls had never quite been like Narcissa; behaving in a way where they seemed to actually enjoy being in Lucius' presence for reasons other than the fact that he was attractive, confident, and rich. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," he smiled, intertwining their fingers. "You know there isn't anyone else I'd rather share this with."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 16th 2011, 2:15 am

Narcissa smiled happily as Lucius entwined their fingers. "Really?" She smirked, joking around. She laughed a little bit before she looked around at all the people and the different Parisian scenes. "Everything is so nice here." She sighed, "that aside, what's on your mind?" She looked back up at him, knowing that he was thinking about it. If he didn't want to share then that was fine, but she figured that she would at least ask. It was her "job" as a girlfriend to ask.

(Damn straight no other girl is like Narcissa. c: )
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 16th 2011, 5:58 am

[Hehehe. <3 This is true]

Lucius smiled at her question, then paused before answering. "You," he answered simply. "And how beautiful you look tonight." Not that she didn't always look beautiful, but that was implied so he felt no need to clarify and risk sounding like a pathetic date who had no confidence whatsoever. "And yourself?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 16th 2011, 6:58 am

Narcissa smiled at his tactful answer. "Why, thank you." she replied, knowing that she did, in fact, look beautiful. "Hm," she laughed, "myself, I'm thinking about..." she paused. "Paris. And you. You, Mr. Lucius Malfoy, looking oh-so dashing and dapper in that suit of yours." She smiled up at him, continuing to walk alongside him. "So, where are we going for dinner? You never actually told me, and now I'm thinking that you're just keeping it a secret for your own amusement." She laughed, knowing that this wasn't quite going to be the case.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 17th 2011, 12:30 am

Lucius listened to her compliments, smiling contently as he led her down the sidewalks of the city, glancing at streets signs now and then to make sure they were going in the right direction. "I was thinking we could go to the Le Grand VĂ©four, if that's okay with you," he suggested, despite having already made their reservations. "Unless you had something else in mind?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 17th 2011, 4:13 am

"Hmmm..." She thought for a moment, "no, Le Grand Vefour sounds great." She smiled. She had been there once before as a child, the last time she had come here. "I'll trust your decision." She smiled. She looked along the street at the darkened shop windows, the mannequins dressed lavishly in all the latest designer clothes. She looked at all the different displays, seeing the mannequins dressed in Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Dior, Chanel, all the haute-couture clothes. She sighed, imagining how they would look on her, knowing that she could attract all sorts of attention. Despite the fact that they were muggles, they did have some good taste. "So, Mr. Malfoy, what shall we do after our marvelous dinner?" She asked, smiling again, looking up at Lucius,
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 18th 2011, 6:27 am

Lucius smiled as Narcissa approved of his dinner choice. He knew she would, but it was still nice to see her approval. "After?" He paused as he thought her question over. "I actually haven't planned that far," he admitted. "I was thinking we could go to dinner and then see how we feel afterwards." He smiled as they reached the restaurant, and politely thanked the doorman as he held the door open for the two of them. "After you," he offered with a polite smile as he gestures for Narcissa to walk inside first.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next