Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris, France

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paris, France - Page 2 Empty Re: Paris, France

Post  Narcissa Black June 18th 2011, 4:42 pm

Narcissa shrugged lightly. "Then it's no problem." She said, smiling at him. When they reached the restaurant, she nodded at the doorman who held the door open for them. "Why, thank you." She smiled at Lucius, who let her go first. Her smile grew wider as she stepped inside. The restaurant was lavishly decorated in an old-style, with some modern flair to it. Clearly, they had redecorated since she had last been here. "Lucius, it's spectacular!" She said, impressed even further with his choice.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 19th 2011, 1:22 am

Lucius grinned at Narcissa's approval as he took her arm again, leading her to the hostess where he politely gave them his name before turning back to his girlfriend. "I'm glad you think so," he smiled, clearly pleased with how impressed she was. He kept his arm intertwined with Narcissa's as the hostess showed them to their table. He kindly thanked the hostess as she held out their chairs for them, and sat down across from his girlfriend as he smiled what could almost be taken for a genuinely happy smile. "Perfect, isn't it?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 19th 2011, 6:40 am

Narcissa felt pleased to both have made Lucius happy and just to be on his arm. She thanked the hostess as well before she sat down across from Lucius. She mirrored his smile, looking around. "Yes." She said. "It really is." She was just glad that she found the security that a man could bring her. Otherwise, without a man, she would just be looked upon as a disgrace. Narcissa took a look at the menu before deciding on a light salad.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 19th 2011, 10:57 pm

Lucius looked down at his menu after giving Narcissa another small smile and quickly skimmed the menu before decided on a chicken dish. He closed his menu and set it down lightly on the table before he looked up at her. “So what is it that you decided on?” He asked her, deciding it was best to chat a little as they waited for their server to come and take their orders.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 20th 2011, 7:21 am

Narcissa followed suit, placing her menu lightly down on the table. Narcissa smiled at Lucius. "I chose the salade au chevre." She said. "I do love a nice bit of chevre. And it tastes oh-so-good when it's warmed up." She said, smiling. "I do love French food." She said, toying with the edge of the cream coloured table clothe. "What about you? What are you going to order?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 20th 2011, 6:58 pm

"I'll be having the Poulet Basquaise," he answered, smiling as she told him her order. "Excellent choice," he approved, loving the fact that he was finally with a girl who knew how to order a proper French meal. When the waitress came over to take their table, Lucius ordered his meal before tailing the woman what Narcissa wanted as well. "Anything in particular you'd like to drink?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 22nd 2011, 7:31 am

Narcissa thought for a moment before she shook her head. She addressed the waitress. "I'm fine with water, thank you." She looked back to Lucius and smiled. "I may just have to take some of your chicken. I must admit, it sounds frightfully delicious." She laughed. This was going well. Lucius was clearly pleased with her. She enjoyed knowing that she was doing all the right things. It was almost as if she was proving her sisters wrong.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 22nd 2011, 8:18 pm

Lucius laughed as he handed the waitress his menu and let her walk away. "Oh, will you now? Well, then I might just have to turn the other way and pretend I don't see it when you do that," he teased lightly with a joking smile. So far this trip to Paris was going much better than he had planned, and he was actually starting to think that he might be able to enjoy himself, rather than having to be on his toes the entire time as he tried to impress Narcissa.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 24th 2011, 3:51 am

"Yes, I just might." She laughed again as she handed her menu to the waitress. "Oh, I think you might not even see me with my wily ways. I can be very sneaky if I choose to." She smiled, a light blush covering her face because of her laughing and smiling. Her "dates" with other men were really just petty matches made by her parents in an effort to make her get out more. This was more than just one of those, this was something special. This had potential for a real match. After all, he had been enough of a gentleman to take her to Paris.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 24th 2011, 9:13 am

"Oh?" He laughed before taking another sip of his water. "Well, then don't be surprised when you notice a bite of your salad missing later on," he warned teasingly as he set his glass back down on the table. "So, we're in one of the most amazing cities in the world. Anything in particular you'd like to do while we're here?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 25th 2011, 4:20 am

Narcissa laughed, taking a dainty sip of her water. "Thank you. Now I get to mentally prepare myself for the theft of my dinner." She took another slow sip before she considered Lucius' question. "Well, I was thinking we could just go back to your penthouse, and enjoy the city from there. After all, it is very nice." She said smiling. "And it is only our first day here. We wouldn't want to waste everything in one day, no?" She smiled.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 26th 2011, 7:45 pm

Lucius chuckled before taking another sip of his water. "That sounds like a good idea. We have plenty of time to do everything we'd like to get done while we're here. And the penthouse is definitely a luxury we should take advantage of," he added with a small, excited smile. He hadn't been to Paris since the beginning of last summer, and he was excited to finally be back.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 26th 2011, 8:31 pm

"Of course, it's a good idea." Narcissa laughed. She loved that he was finally smiling, even though it was small. It was hard to please when your boyfriend didn't smile. She looked out the storefront window and on to the street, watching the Parisians walk by for a moment before she turned back to Lucius. "Your penthouse certainly is something to be taken advantage of. After all, it's not everyday that one ends up in Paris."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 27th 2011, 12:56 am

"Exactly," he agreed. "Though, this certainly won't be the last time we come to Paris together." Visits to Paris had always been a Malfoy tradition, and Narcissa was already clear on her way to becoming one as well. The waitress eventually brought over their dinners, and Lucius politely thanked her before she walked off to take care of the other customers. He glanced down at his chicken, then smiled to himself as he cut a piece and held it for Narcissa to take a bite. "I'll give you the first bite for free. If you still like it after that then you're more than willing to steal a piece when I'm not looking."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 27th 2011, 9:56 pm

"I should hope not." Narcissa smiled, "After all, with a Black mansion in Paris and a Malfoy penthouse, how could it be?" Narcissa looked down at the chicken that Lucius was offering her. "Why, I think I will." She laughed, "how very kind of you, letting me make a pre-emptive strike." She smiled before she took the bite that was offered to her, enjoying the well-cooked chicken. Once she had swallowed, she nodded. "You made a good choice," she said, "it's really quite good." She looked down at her own small plate of salad, and pushed it slightly towards Lucius. "Would you like some?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 27th 2011, 10:26 pm

Lucius smiled as he waited for Narcissa to finish the chicken, looking pleased as she informed him that it was delicious. "Good to know. You'll make a fine taste tester one day," he teased with a quick wink. "Why, thank you," he smiled as she pushed the plate towards him. He took a small bite, then waited until he had finished swallowing to tell her his opinion. "Very delicious, indeed, though I doubt that anything on their menu is less than perfect," he added before working on eating his own dinner.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2011, 12:44 am

"A taste tester, hm? And here I thought that I had more value to you than just a taste tester. I appear to have been grossly mistaken." She teased. He took a bite of her salad without hesitation and commented on it. "Of course. What else could one expect from a five-star French restaurant?" She looked down at her food and then back to Lucius. "And after all, what else could we choose but perfection?" She laughed, half-teasing, but half saying that out of the knowledge that it was pretty much true.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 28th 2011, 9:07 am

"Well, you're also very pretty to look at, so there's a bonus," he quipped in a teasing manner before he took another bite. He glanced over at Narcissa's salad as he continued cutting up his own dinner. "Do you ever eat more than a salad? No wonder you're so tiny," he joked, smiling fondly at her before he took a sip of his water.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2011, 8:53 pm

Narcissa playfully scowled at his comment. "Damn straight I'm pretty to look at," she said, letting her confidence overrule her manners for once. "And I do eat more than a salad if I'm in the mood for it. I just ate some of your chicken, didn't I?" She laughed, loving that she could bring a smile to Lucius' face. It was something he did far too rarely. Her smile was one of her best weapons for keeping people at bay or luring them in. She took another small sip of her water before she looked up at Lucius again
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 30th 2011, 5:57 am

Lucius chuckled before he took another few bites of his chicken dinner. "True, true. And there's also the creme brulee. But, tomorrow I dare you to order something other than a salad for lunch and dinner. Think you're up for it?" he asked teasingly, arching an eyebrow as he looked over at his girlfriend.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 30th 2011, 7:44 am

"Hm," she said, smiling at Lucius, "I don't know. Something other than a salad sounds pretty hard." She laughed. "I don't know if I'm up for it." she joked, "but I'm afraid I can't pass up a good dare." She took a small bite of her salad. "Though, that you think that I can't go too long with out a salad worries me. I would hope that you would think me... tougher than that." She smiled at him coyly. This was going well.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 1st 2011, 6:39 am

"I think you'll be able to handle it." He returned her coy smile before taking another bite of his dinner. "I already know that you're much more than a pretty face, though I must say your face is extraordinarily beautiful. You'll be able to go a day without salad, no problem."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 2nd 2011, 7:17 am

"Nice to know that you have confidence in me," Narcissa laughed, "and that you think I'm beautiful. Always a plus." His compliments were making her happy, even though they were nothing more than trivial conversation used just for dinner. "I should think that I could. After all, it would be rather upsetting if I couldn't." She took a small bite of her salad before she smiled at Lucius. "I must say though, you really have outdone yourself."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 2nd 2011, 8:15 pm

Lucius' eyes met Narcissa's as he smiled at the compliment. "I do what I can. I'm glad my hard work is paying off so far," he told her, clearly pleased that she was enjoying herself. As he finished the last of his chicken and allowed the waitress to take away his plate, he looked back over at Narcissa before asking, "Is there room for that creme brulee I promised you?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 4th 2011, 6:06 am

Narcissa smiled. "Of course." She nodded, "I chose a salad for a reason." She laughed. "Now there's plenty of room for that promised creme brulee." The waitress cleared her plate as well. "I suppose all that's left to figure out is if we're sharing or not?" She laughed. "Though I would understand if you didn't want to ."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next