Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawson Loft.

4 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Dawson Loft.  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dawson Loft.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 15th 2011, 5:11 am

*dead* I am forever going to laugh every time I remember that.

Kras wrinkles his nose in distaste. "There is no vay I'll be wearing an apron any time soon and valking around like that...though I'd gladly perform such duties, there's no vay it'll be in an apron." He sniffed and folded his arms across his chest. "I hope you had fun amusing yourself vith that image because that's the only time you'll get to ever see it. Besides...I think I'm the more manly von in this relationship...so you should vear the apron and be the house daddy." he nodded. "Actually...you might look kind of hot in that. Can this happen now?" He asked innocently.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 15th 2011, 5:14 am

*same*

Little did Kras know that Reed was already planning on buying him a hot pink apron, because he's nice like that. At the mention of him wearing an apron and Kras saying it would be hot, Reed blushed. "No, I can't be the house daddy. Remember, I'm not allowed in a kitchen or near anything that would be remotely harmful. I wouldn't want you to come home and see that I have been killed by a toy truck or something. And no way am I wearing an apron! Never." He shook his head furiously.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 15th 2011, 5:25 am

OH HELL TO THE NO. KRAS REFUSES TO WEAR AN APRON. HANDS DOWN. XD

Kras would refuse to put on an apron, no matter what color it was. He pouted as Reed said he'd refuse to wear an apron too. "Aww, but it'd be lovely. And ve'll have to teach the kids how to pick up after themselves so their daddy von't trip and hurt himself." Their kids would probably be rather safe in their house because it would already be uber safe due to Reed being there. Kras leaned close so he could nuzzle his nose in the crook of Reed's neck, amused because his boyfriend was all wrapped up in the blanket.

Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 15th 2011, 5:30 am

REED SAYS HE WILL UNDER PENALTY OF THE NEW LOOK HE'S WORKING ON.

Reed giggled when Kras tried to cuddle him. He squirmed until he was at the edge of the bed again. He swung his lower body off and jumped off the bed, then hoped around in a circle until he was facing Kras. "Aha! You cannot get to me in my impenetrable blanket bubble." He laughed evilly and started hopping around. Well, obviously that could only end in disaster. He hopped and his feet got tangled up in one of the sheets and he fell over immediately and then was just kind of stuck on the floor.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 15th 2011, 5:37 am

AHHHHHH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! BUT HE DOESN'T WAAAAAAANT TOO!! ESPECIALLY NOT HOT PINK....

Kras laughed as Reed made his way up so he could stand next to he bed. "Again, you're a goof." Amethyst is amused cause she had an odd moment and instead of writing 'goof' at first she wrote 'foog' and it made her think of 'foogu' from Charlie the Unicorn. Kras winced as Reed fell down, having gotten tangled up in the blanket. Definitely could have seen that one coming. "You alright, Reed?" he chuckled, sliding off the bed to flop down onto the floor next to his boyfriend.

[alrighty...I need to sleep now. Sad If it's not raining tomorrow I'm going to have to finish weeding out the garden. don't know why my sis hasn't been told to help. Not like I could use it at all. sheesh. Rolling Eyes Although generally she's not much help cause she complains the whole time and works really slowly. So it's probably better this way. Votevs. ANYWHO. I must sleep. I shall miss youuuuuuuu!!! Kras and I are going to talk about how adorable Reed is until we both fall asleep. X3 LOVE YOU LOTS!]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 15th 2011, 5:39 am

[OKAY!! NIGHT!!! HOPEFULLY IT RAINS SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DE-WEED BECAUSE THAT'S LAME THAT YOU HAVE TO DO IT. *nods* I'LL MISS YOU TOO!! REED IS ALREADY POUTING AND I'M SURE HE'LL BE TALKING ABOUT KRAS ALL NIGHT TOO. LOVE YOUUUU!!!!]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 15th 2011, 5:44 am

Krasimir Svetkova wrote:AHHHHHH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! BUT HE DOESN'T WAAAAAAANT TOO!! ESPECIALLY NOT HOT PINK....

Kras laughed as Reed made his way up so he could stand next to he bed. "Again, you're a goof." Amethyst is amused cause she had an odd moment and instead of writing 'goof' at first she wrote 'foog' and it made her think of 'foogu' from Charlie the Unicorn. Kras winced as Reed fell down, having gotten tangled up in the blanket. Definitely could have seen that one coming. "You alright, Reed?" he chuckled, sliding off the bed to flop down onto the floor next to his boyfriend.

HE WILL. EVEN IF REED IS THE ONLY ONE TO SEE IT. IT WILL HAPPEN. *giggled waaay too much at 'foog'*

Reed lays a bit on the floor. "Mm alright. But obviously I need to get an upgrade that doesn't turn against me." He rolled until he reached Kras, but then kept rolling until he rolled right on top of him. It was only a little awkward because Reed was still on his back so he couldn't see Kras at all, but he took this as a victory. "I win! Muahaha." Again with the evil laughter.

Meanwhile, Winston has passed by the door and heard the two boys giggling and couldn't help but smile to himself. He wondered if they were ever going to come out of there. That's when he heard Reed shout that he had won followed by evil laughter, and Winston smiled more at how happy his son sounded.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 15th 2011, 5:14 pm

SWIM AWAY FOOGU FISH, SWIM AWAAAAAAAY!!!!!! XD ....and Kras still refuses to wear the apron. Har har.

Kras laughs and watches as Reed rolls towards him...oh, well then. "Noooo! Not the evil laughter!" Then he gets a fun idea and rolls to the side so Reed rolls off of him again. Getting up he scoops Reed up in his arms and laughs evilly too. "Muahaha, now I vin!" He held Reed tightly so he couldn't squirm out of his arms. "Now you can't go anyvhere."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 15th 2011, 6:14 pm

Laying in bed and posting from my bed like yeah! Reed insisted...

Reed made an initiall noise of protest when he was lifted from the ground, but then he didn't move. He smiled up at Kras and rested his head on his boyfriends shoulder. "Who says I want to go anywhere?" He giggled a little and pressed a small kiss onto Kras' neck.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 15th 2011, 6:24 pm

Hehe. X3

Kras grins and sits back down on the bed, still holding Reed. "You're amazing." He held Reed up a bit more so he could kiss him softly on the lips. Not for very long though or he'd probably never want to stop again. Then he set Reed down on the bed and laid down next to him. "So. Now you have to unwrap yourself from the blanket." He chuckled.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 15th 2011, 6:31 pm

Reed started poking me until I got out of bed. Said he missed Kras...if he weren't so adorable, he never would have gotten away with it...

Reed has a cheesy little grin on his face when Kras says he's amazing. "Nooo, youuu're amazing." He nodded then kissed his boyfriend back, a little sad he didn't get to kiss him longer. "Oh. Right. Blankets." He looked down at the blankets around him then back up at Kras with a pout. "But it's sooo waarrrrmm." He started giggling. "I wish you knew how warm it was, but there's only room for one person in here."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 15th 2011, 6:42 pm

Hahaha, I know what that's like. I tell Kras if he wasn't so freaking smexy he'd never get away with trying to drag me out of bed in the mornings to get to Reed. XD

Kras pouted and poked Reed in the side. "I vant to be varm too- oh." He paused, blinking. Then an evil look appeared on his face and he grinned and laughed as he reached over and tickled Reed's neck, knowing his boyfriend couldn't do anything to stop him since his arms were trapped in the blanket. "Now vot are you going to do?" He was very amused.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 15th 2011, 6:51 pm

These two <3 <3

Reed looked at Kras suspiciously when he saw an evil look cross Kras' face. "What are you- AH! NO! NO NO NO! No fair!" He started flailing about wildly. "I tell you what I'm going to do! I am going to get you back!" He flailed some more, trying to break free, but the sheet that was under the blanket seemed to be causing him some trouble. He continued to flail and twist but that only seemed to make things worse. He stopped for a moment and glared up at the ceiling, then he wildly started flailing again while making little noises of frustration. Reed somehow managed to wiggle out of the comforter, but the sheet was all wrapped around his limbs like a snake. "Ugggh!" He stood and got off the bed...and fell of course, then stood himself up and continued his battle with the sheet. Finally his legs were free so he started spinning in small circles as if that would somehow help. After a couple more minutes, he slammed the sheet down on the ground with a triumphant look. "Ha! YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT ME!" Then with no warning he ran towards Kras yelling his signature battle cry and tackled his boyfriend back onto the bed. Reed hovered over Kras for a moment, smiling, before leaning down and kissing his nose. "I win."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 16th 2011, 1:04 am

<3 This is just too much. My heart's gonna explode. XD

Kras rolled his eyes in amusement when Reed threatened to get him back. "You'll have to be free of those blankets first." He grinned and laughed as Reed made things worse as he got all tangled up in the sheets. Then Reed was finally free and Kras had no warning before he was tackled back onto the bed. He let out a muffled 'oomph!' and then laughed as Reed kissed his nose. "Oh, you just think you von..." And with that he rolled over, pinning Reed down under him and his arms at his sides and being careful not to put too much weight on him. "Now I vin." He grinned, giving Reed a small eskimo kiss.

Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 16th 2011, 1:13 am

I knoowwwwwwwww.

Reed smirked evilly. "Really? You think you win? Well I think I win." He wondered if using his new secret weapon would be considered cheating. But hey, all's fair in love and war right? He smirked once more before pouting and letting his eyes widen as far as they would go. They look alone was devastating, but he wasn't done yet. He let his lip quiver a little and his eyes fill up with moisture. Yup, he had learned how to cry on command. It really was heartbreaking to watch. As if that wasn't enough, he had to add a little speech. "I guess you can win. I mean, you're so much bigger than me, so you get to win a lot. I just though that, maybe this once I could win." He sighed miserably.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 16th 2011, 1:22 am

"Oh, no vaaaay! Stop that, right this instant, Reed Dawson!" Kras looks away from the devastating look, squirming uncomfortably. There was no way he could resist that look, especially when Reed was tearing up like that... "Oh, alright. Fine. You vin. Just...put that look of yours avay or I'm going to feel super bad all day." He pouted, rolling over and onto his side as he pulled Reed close against him.

*is dying from adorable overload*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 16th 2011, 1:29 am

*is grinning like a loon*

Reed gave a satisfied 'whoop' before instantly turning off the sad look. He cuddled into Kras and laughed. "Glad to know the new look works well. I'm going to have to constantly keep changing it since you seem to grow immune, or can guess when it's coming." He shrugged and reached his face up to pucker his lips in Kras' direction, clearly showing him what he wanted.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 16th 2011, 1:42 am

Kras grinned. His boyfriend was just too cute. "I'm going to have to come up vith my own vay to get you back for using those looks against me." Seeing that Reed obviously wanted to kiss him, Kras happily obliged, leaning over to kiss him. Yeah, he could kiss Reed all day; it was one of the best feelings in the world. And Reed's lips were super soft against his own.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 16th 2011, 1:51 am

Reed let out a happy sigh when their lips connected. No matter what was going on, Reed always felt like he was floating when he kissed Kras. Even if it was just a short kiss or a deep passionate one, they were all just perfect. Reed pulled away and smiled, his eyes dazed a little. "Good luck with that. Nothing will ever top my sad looks. Sorry." He wasn't, but oh well. He sighed. "You suppose we should get some breakfast slash lunch sometime? I fully accept if you want to stay in here all day though."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 16th 2011, 1:59 am

Kras pouts when Reed pulled away, even more so after Reed tells him he'll never be able to beat his sad looks. "Some how I'll find something to retaliate vith. Just you vait." He stretched while still laying on his side, burying his face into Reed's shoulder. "I suppose ve should eat at some point. Though I vouldn't say no to just laying here all day until ve have to head back."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 16th 2011, 2:07 am

[I KNOW WHAT KRAS CAN USE!!!! His kisses. He can like....get reaaaaaal close then pull away and just tease poor little Reed.]

Reed laughs loudly and shakes his head. "Come on you goof." He stood and saw the mess on his floor. "Wait. Let me fold these first." He started with the comforter and folded it, looking adorable and he tried to stand at his tallest so he could fold the blanket better. Then he picked up the cursed sheet and held his arms way over his head, plus stood on his tippy toes. He somehow tripped and fell and spun in the process, getting tangled again in the damn sheet. "Ahh! This thing is trying to kill me!" He was completely covered by it, it was over his head and wrapped around his waist. He was trying to untwist himself, but that seemed to just make things worse. "Fine! I concede. You win sheet!" He let out a frustrated sigh then sat completely still.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 16th 2011, 2:30 am

OMG myexusedtodothattomealotanditwassoooooannoying. XD Kras is totally doing that now.

Kras watches as Reed looks all adorable trying to fold the comforter and the sheets. He laughs as the sheet tangles around his boyfriend and leaves him stuck on the ground. "Looks like somevon lost to a sheet. You look absolutely adorable laying there like that." Kras slid off the bed and slowly began to remove the sheet...well, at least around Reed's face anyway. "There. Now you can see at least." He leaned over and kissed Reed softly. "I think I might just go and say morning to your parents and inform them that their son lost an epic battle vith a sheet so he von't be joining us this morning." he smirked, going to stand and leave Reed there. Not that he would actually leave the room though.

Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 16th 2011, 2:34 am

Teeheee. Reed hates me for bringing that up..

Reed pouts when Kras frees just his face. Then he stares shocked. "Wait! You can't just leave me here! Pleeaaaassse help?" He smiled all adorably, blushing a little because he was in quite the predicament right now. "I'll give you. Hmmmm. I big hug and a big kiss if you help!" He smiled again, hoping to look irresistible, but just looked adorable as usual. "And besides, what if my parents asked what we were doing that caused me to be caught in the sheets in the first place?" He smirked a little at his little stroke of brilliance.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 16th 2011, 3:04 am

Sorry, mom was cutting my bangs so I actually had bangs again. XD

"Hmm...that does sound like a rather nice revard for helping you." Kras stands there, considering it. "And I'd just tell them that you vere attempting to show me how to make a burrito blanket - obviously explaining to them vot that it - and that you got stuck and, as amusing as it vos, I grew bored and decided to leave you to say morning to them. Of course I vould then act all concerned that you still hadn't escaped and vould then proceed back into your room to help you out...or to take a picture so I can show it to our friends, like Jenna and Dem and Molly. They'd probably find it rather adorable." He sat back down on the ground next to Reed and lightly traced tiny patterns over the sheet with a finger. "I suppose I should help you out now."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 16th 2011, 3:13 am

That's cool! I was switching computers anyways Very Happy

Reed pouted because Kras was talking and not helping him. "That would not be fair if you took a picture of me while I'm in distress. You already took a photo without my knowledge, shouldn't that be enough? Which by the way, I kind of like that picture. But I want one of you. And I want about a hundred of us. Kay? And yes please would you please help me and stop being so attractive because it's not cool." That last bit was random, but he couldn't help but stare at Kras and be completely blown away that he could be so attractive with bed head while wearing pajamas. "Actually. Don't stop being attractive. It's ridiculous that someone can be that gorgeous, but I rather like it." He blushed lightly and smiled.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum