Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawson Loft.

4 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Dawson Loft.  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dawson Loft.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 16th 2011, 3:24 am

"Oh, ve're going to have to get lots of pictures of us. I vant a whole bunch too." Kras nods in agreement. He laughed, blushing lightly, at Reed's compliment. "You're silly. I don't really know how to stop looking good, just like I don't know how I even do look so good...besides the fact that I exercise a lot, but that's besides the point. Here," he started untangling the sheet from around Reed. "much better. You're free now and I vould like my hug and kiss now please and thank you." He sits there, giving Reed an expectant look.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 16th 2011, 3:32 am

Reed smiles gratefully at Kras for freeing him from his prison. Kras barely finished talking before Reed is launching himself at him, and wrapping him into a big hug. He pretended to swoon into Kras' arms then he spoke in a high pitched voice, clearly pretending to be a damsel in distress. "My savior! How ever shall I repay thee? I know. A knight in shining armor deserves a kiss!" He giggled then grabbed Kras' face and crushed their lips together, and didn't pull away. He said he'd give him a big kiss, right? So that's what he planned on doing.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 16th 2011, 3:52 am

Kras laughs as Reed launches himself at him and gives him a huge hug. He was entirely amused at Reed's damsel in distress act. Then Reed just grabbed his face and kissed him, which rather surprised Kras, but he wasn't going to complain. He smiles and happily kisses Reed back. Then he pushed Reed over and wrapped the sheet around them both before rolling over so they were both stuck in the sheet. "Now ve're both stuck." He laughed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 16th 2011, 3:58 am

Reed blushed, he rather liked being in the current situation. "Uh oh. Guess that means we have to stay here all day. And maybe you can explain to me why your lips aren't on mine?" He whispered the last part, then smirked a little. He cuddled himself closer to Kras thinking he'd be perfectly content to just lay here forever. Screw the portkey, screw school, this is where he wanted to be all the time.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 16th 2011, 4:32 am

"I vouldn't mind staying here all day." He grinned. Wanting to be even closer to Reed, he pulled the sheet closer around them and intertwined their legs together so they could be even closer. "And I have no explanation." He chuckled and pressed his lips back against Reed's, kissing him slowly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 16th 2011, 4:39 am

Reed smirked a little when Kras intertwined their legs, he approved fully of this position. He let his eyes flutter close when Kras pressed their lips together. He let his had snake up and rest around Kras' neck, making sure their faces stayed pressed together. Reed wasn't really having this kissing slowly thing. He parted his lips and let his tongue trace along Kras' lower lip, waiting to be allowed entrance.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 16th 2011, 1:14 pm

Kras kind of liked it when his boyfriend was just a bit impatient. He let his lips part so Reed's tongue could slip into his mouth, his own tongue playing against it. His hand tangled in Reed's curls, also effectively keeping their faces closer together. If only they had forever to stay like this, Kras would be very happy. Maybe Reed wouldn't mind, once they got back to the dorm, if Kras just pushed him onto the bed and they cuddled and kissed the whole rest of the day. Sounded like a good plan to him, anyway.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 16th 2011, 7:46 pm

Reed would not mind at all. In fact he rather enjoys the thought of Kras pushing him on the bed. He practically melts when their tongues meet, and he tried not to focus on how good of a kisser Kras was, because thoughts of how good he was with his mouth lead to him thinking of other things he could be using it for. Which naturally caused him to blush. He broke out of the kiss to catch his breath, not realizing he had been holding it. He stared into Kras' eyes, a slight smile playing across his lips. Reed jumped a mile then froze when there was a sudden knock on the door. He panicked that the person may enter and see him and Kras wrapped up together in a sheet on the floor. Winston spoke up from outside the door. "Reed, could you boys come out here for a minute please?" Reed stared wide eyed, his fathers tone seemed almost apologetic but yet firm. He yelled back, "'Kay dad. Be right out!" He hoped his voice wasn't too squeaky and then tried to remove himself from the sheet.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 17th 2011, 12:19 am

Kras is being a good boy and not thinking about how else he could use his mouth on Reed...not that he has any experience with that sort of thing anyway, all he knows is the basics he found in his research. And as weird as it seems to do, he can sort of guess why it'd probably feel good. He'll probably worry, the first time they get to that point, if he's any good at it or not, but for now he's content with just kissing his adorable boyfriend. Kras smiles happily back at Reed as he catches his breath and then freezes along with Reed when there's a knock on the door. Well, at least the person didn't walk in on them. Oops? After Reed replies to his father, Kras helps remove the sheet from around them and then checks to make sure they're presentable - well, as presentable as two boys in their pajamas can be. "Your curls are every vhich vay." Kras commented quietly, chuckling to himself in amusement.

Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 17th 2011, 12:40 am

Reed chuckled and patted his hair, but that did nothing to help. "Come on." He laughed and grabbed Kras' hand and walked out of the bedroom. He was smiling brightly all the way down the hall and kept Kras' hand until they were just outside the living room. He stepped in the room, "Yeah Da-" He was stopped short by someone else sitting in the room. The smile instantly faded from his face and turned instantly into a glare. Ted was sitting on their couch. Reed seemed to be stunned into silence, and he was mentally kicking himself for not getting dressed or something first. He felt silly standing here in pajamas.

Winston smiled when Reed entered the room with a bright smile and a certain twinkle in his eyes. He grunted when he instantly saw it fade, knowing he would probably react like that. He cleared his throat. "Morning boys. Reed, your mother had to go out for a bit, but will return before you both have to head back to school." He saw that Reed was about to ask what the heck Ted was doing here, but stopped him by holding up his hand. "Ted has stopped by this morning to apologize." He looked to Ted.

Ted had been openly staring at Kras again, clearly liking how he looked in pajamas with wild hair. He knew Winston wouldn't be able to see him, since the older man had his back to him. But he knew if he wanted to keep his job, he had a part to play. He stood when Winston mentioned him and put on a face of regret, even if it was totally fake. "Yes. I wanted to apologize for my behavior yesterday. You're mother has filled me in on you're...relationship, so I can see why it had upset you so."

The apology may have sounded sincere to the untrained ear, but Reed didn't believe a word of it. He knew the only reason Ted was here was to try and hold onto his job. Reed glared at him and spoke just as politely. "Apology not accepted. Thank you for coming here today." He turned to leave by was stopped by his father's voice. "Reed, just wait. We're going to talk this all out." Reed rolled his eyes and turned to face his father with a glare.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 17th 2011, 1:13 am

Kras happily follows Reed, still chuckling a tiny bit about how crazy Reed's curls were. He grinned and waved to say good morning to Winston when he paused mid-wave. Oh. Well then. Maybe they should have gotten properly dressed first cause he feels like Ted's eyes are just...well, undressing him and it's rather uncomfortable.
He didn't believe a word of Ted's apology - how could he when the man was so obviously staring at him and didn't even sound all that sincere. Kras was good at reading people generally, and that included reading their voices and understanding how they were really feeling contrary to whatever they were saying. It was exceptionally easy to do so with Reed; not because he was as readable as an open book, but because Kras was just so attuned to Reed. It came in handy when Reed was upset but he wouldn't admit it and tried to pretend otherwise.

When Reed spoke angrily and turned to walk off, stopped by his father, Kras placed a firm, yet comforting hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Look," he spoke up, looking directly at Ted, "I don't mean to be rude, but you're going to have to sound a bit more sincere than that for us to accept your apology. Especially me, because you upset Reed. And to me...Reed is everything and I don't take kindly to people upsetting him. To be honest vith you, Reed is my first boyfriend, and, I suppose, if I vos somevon else and ve veren't in the relationship ve vere in...your little attempt to kiss me in that alcove vould have been somevot tempting considering I haven't really kissed a whole lot of other people, but I'm not somevon else. I'm me, and I don't take kindly to cheating or others trying to get somevon to cheat. You're an attractive guy, Ted, I von't lie, but I lo- really really like Reed and nothing is going to change that." He wasn't sure Reed's father was ready to hear that he loved Reed so he had changed what he was saying last second. "The only reason I didn't tell you at that time that I vos dating Reed vos because ve vere vaiting to tell his parents about us at dinner. It vos still sort of a secret. I'm sure you can see now that pursuing me just vouldn't be a smart idea and I'm sure you'd rather like to keep your job...but you vouldn't like it if it ever reached my ears again that you insulted Reed or made him as upset as you did at the show." He didn't want Reed to see his bad side, so he sort of felt bad semi-threatening Ted like that...but Kras did mean it. He would not take kindly to anyone treating Reed disrespectfully.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 17th 2011, 1:24 am

Reed was staring up at Kras in shock and complete awe. Okay, they really needed to get back to Reed's room, because his boyfriend was just sort of really hot right now. Before he got too starstruck though, he added before Ted could even respond. "And also, even if I weren't with Kras, the things you said to me about him are not something you say to a kid. I don't know what your deal was, but it was really inappropriate and it would have made me uncomfortable even if Kras wasn't my boyfriend." He smiled back up at his boyfriend, still loving being able to call him that out loud.

Winston had not missed Kras say that he loved Reed, and it honestly didn't surprise him. He was going to stay out of this though, he had never really liked Ted either, so he didn't want to get involved in this matter. He was just staying in the room in the off chance something bad might happen.

Ted looked shocked that Kras had called him on his bluff. He stuck his chin up, knowing he wasn't going to apologize again, because he really didn't mean it. He wanted to fight back, mostly throw some venomous words at Reed, but he knew he wouldn't be able to with Winston in the room. "Fine. If that's how it's going to be, fine. Don't accept my apology. I see that you would rather be with this child than a real adult, so I'll just leave you to it." He stuck his chin up and walked dramatically out of the room, then slammed the front door as he left.

Reed and Winston both stared at Ted in shock as he left, knowing he just openly insulted both Reed and Kras. Reed was fuming and Winston was at a loss for words. He stated the obvious however, "Well, he will not continue to work for your mother."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 17th 2011, 1:38 am

After Ted walked dramatically out of the room and Winston had spoken, Kras started laughing. "Oh my god, I know I shouldn't laugh...but I have never seen anyvon just...valk out like that before all dramatically like." He facepalmed, trying to stifle his laughter. "He acted like he vos more of the child." he shook his head, then looked down at Reed and, hoping it was alright considering Winston was still in the room, he gave Reed a big hug. "I'm sorry he insulted you again. He can insult me all he vants, I don't care. You are young, but, goodness, I'm only eighteen and that's still rather young too. Plus I'm like, vot, ten years old at heart sometimes? You haven't seen me at the beach yet. I'm like a little kid, so you're probably more of an adult than I am." He chuckled. "I'm just glad you von't really have to vorry about him anymore."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 17th 2011, 1:46 am

Reed and Winston both burst out laughing when Kras explained why he was laughing. Reed hugged Kras back around the waist and continued to laugh. "I guess you're right. I can't believe he thought that would be a good parting line to a dramatic exit." He laughed some more and pulled out of the hug so he could wipe his eyes.

Winston was just shaking his head now. "I'm proud of both of you, you handled that way beyond what I thought possible. Ted has always been overly dramatic. Excuse me, I need to go call you mother and tell her what just happened. She won't be too please to hear it." He chuckled once more then patted each boy on the shoulder before heading upstairs again.

Reed was still smiling and grabbed Kras' hand to lead him towards the kitchen, even though he wanted to take him back to his room, he figured they should probably eat sometime. He walked in the kitchen to find Lisa. "Lisa! Hi! How was your night?" Lisa smiled in return and noticed Reed holding Kras' hand. "Ha! I knew it!" She smiled warmly at them both. "My night was lovely, you boys hungry?" Reed nodded enthusiastically and smiled at her.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 17th 2011, 2:12 am

Kras will probably always remember that moment, just for how entertaining it was. He smiled at Winston as he left, then turned to Reed, letting Reed lead him into the kitchen. Kras' face turned slightly red as Lisa exclaimed at seeing their linked hands. "Seems ve veren't doing a very good job at hiding our little secret before coming out vith it." He commented to Reed, chuckling. "It's nice seeing you again, Lisa. I'm glad you had a lovely night." Kras smiled brightly, having nodded along with Reed after she had asked if they were hungry.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 17th 2011, 2:20 am

Reed giggled at Kras. "I guess not. I thought we did a good job." He smiled over at his boyfriend and sat on a stool. Lisa just smiled and rolled her eyes. "Please Reed, I've been taking care of you since you were, what? Five? It's hard to hide something from me." She started fixing them some sort of healthy salad loaded with vegetables.

Reed sighed and nodded. "I guess that's right. Dad knew too. I'm just way too readable I guess." He turned to look at Kras. "Lisa has sort of been my nanny since I was five. She even let me paint her face once. It was awesome!" He laughed at the memory.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 17th 2011, 2:37 am

[Sorry...it started pouring and I decided it was a good idea to go run around outside the house in the rain real quick. Now I'm all wet. Oops? ]

Kras shrugged in defeat and sat on a stool next to Reed. "Doesn't seem like ve can get anything past her." He grinned. "Voah, you let him paint your face? How brave..." he commented, wide eyed, and most obviously sending teasing vibes at his boyfriend. What? He thought it was amusing. "I had somevon like Lisa to take care of me for a vhile ven I vos younger...but then my parents decided they vanted to try and handle me themselves, vhich vos difficult cause I vos sort of a handful before the age of ten." Kras had become more of a subdued child after Liv's death. Things had obviously changed after he had started at Durmstrang and had managed to make lots of new friends. "They..." he shrugged, about to say that yeah, they tried their best but it was difficult when they would fight on occasion, but he didn't want to think about that so he just changed direction last second, "vell, they had quite a bit of fun, let's just say. Especially the first time they took me to the beach." He laughed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 17th 2011, 2:41 am

[I LOVE PLAYING IN THE RAIN!!!!]

Reed sensed that Kras was going to say something else, but changed his mind so he let it drop. "I can't wait to go to the beach with you sometime! Don't worry Lisa, he won't let anything happen to me. I probably won't go too far into the water, since I don't know how to swim. But I don't want to be surrounded by sand and pretty water. And oh oh! Can we build one of those sand castles?" He started bouncing in his stool and Lisa calmly reached out from where she was standing and grabbed Reed's wrist, just as he started losing his balance. Neither acknowledged this, since is happened often. She always seemed to know when Reed was about to tumble over. She set the salads down in front of them along with a large choice of salad dressings. Reed started mixing Ranch and French together. "Thanks Lisa!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 17th 2011, 2:58 am

[Mummy said she didn't want me to run in the rain again. Sad So I didn't get to do so a second time.]

Kras chuckled and nodded to Reed's request. "Of course ve're going to build sand castles! Vot kind of beach trip vould it be if ve didn't?! And there's no vay I'll let anything happen to you. I'd love to teach you how to swim though, cause it's useful to know and it's lots of fun." He would have stopped Reed's bouncing but Lisa beat him to it. Kras smiled and turned his attention to the yummy looking salad Lisa set down in front of him. "Oh, this looks yummy! Thank you, Lisa!" He only used ranch, not entirely sure what to make of Reed's ranch/french combination.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 17th 2011, 3:03 am

[Awwww boo Sad I want it to rain now so I can go play outside.]

Reed saw Kras eying his salad. He took a big bite and made an 'mmmm' sound. "Wanna try?" He gathered some more salad on his fork and held it out to Kras. "People always think I'm a bit weird for mixing the dressings, but it's really good actually." That is a true story, since that is how I eat salad as well. "And I don't care if you teach me to swim, just maybe more in like, a pool setting or something. I don't want some current to carry me off somewhere."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 17th 2011, 3:09 am

[It stopped raining here... *pouts* Maybe it can head your way so you can have fun too!]

Kras kept his lips shut tight and shook his head. "No vay. I'm not a fan of french dressing. I'll just have to take your vord for it." Amethyst is a big fan of ranch and caesar dressing mixed together. Yup yup. "And I'll gladly teach you to swim in a pool. Ve could use the use huge tub in the prefects bathroom. I kind of got the passvord from our house prefect." He blinked. Yeah, what a rule breaker. Har har. "I haven't seen it yet, but apparently it's the size of a pool practically. You von't have to vorry about any currents taking you avay from the shore...and me." he added, grinning as he nommed on a bite of salad.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 17th 2011, 3:15 am

[THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!]

Reed shrugged and took the bite of salad. "Okay. It's a deal. You can teach me to swim in there then. If we still lived in our house in the States, you'd be able to do it there. We had a pool in the house!" He sighed, he really loved the big house they used to live in. It had a big yard too. They didn't have a yard in London yet, they were still looking for actual houses, so the loft they were in now was sort of just temporary. He took more bites of his salad, a little anxious to get back to his room, and to Kras' lips.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 17th 2011, 3:29 am

"I look forvard to it. I think you'll do fine. Swimming isn't all that complicated." Kras took another bite of salad. He snuck a glance at Reed and a tiny grin tugged at his lips when he saw how a tiny bit anxious Reed looked. He nudged Reed lightly with his elbow and raised a questioning eyebrow. For once he couldn't really read what Reed wanted, but he could hope that it might have something to do with going back to Reed's room.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 17th 2011, 3:33 am

Reed didn't react at first to Kras elbowing him, first checking to make sure Lisa was properly distracted. Then he turned to Kras and smirked a little and raised an eyebrow in his direction, then silently turned back to his salad. He was grinning to himself, and was trying not to burst out giggling...or attack Kras onto the counter right now. He finished his salad and took a drink of water from the glass Lisa had set there earlier. Then he looked at Kras and stared until his boyfriend finished his salad as well.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 17th 2011, 3:47 am

Kras had to bite his lip to keep from grinning, instead focusing on finishing his salad. He finished his salad shortly after Reed finished his own and then Kras shot Reed another look. He was starting to feel slightly anxious himself to get back up to that room. Reed wasn't making it easy for him not to feel that way.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum