Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawson Loft.

4 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Dawson Loft.  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dawson Loft.

Post  Reed Dawson May 11th 2011, 12:41 am

[Awww, that was sweet.]

Reed was frozen staring at Kras, the fire in his eyes slowly dying down as his rational mind was starting to return. He scrambled off Kras and blushed deeply. "Oh my. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just..you look so..and I just.." He hung his head in shame for a moment then looked over at Kras, and intertwined their fingers. "You're right. I'm sorry. I want it to be special too, not some result of a very emotional day. We need to get changed." He stood and groaned as he realized he had a situation, well that was a bit embarrassing. He shook his head as he walked towards the closet to find something suitable to wear for dinner. Hmm, what does one wear when they are about to come out to their parents?
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 11th 2011, 12:56 am

[Hehe, just wait...Kras will make sure Reed enjoys the experience. *facepalms* I shouldn't let him type, I really shouldn't let him type. ]

"It's alright, goof." Kras grinned, squeezing Reed's hand gently. "I'd be all for continuing now if ve had the time, but ve should really try to be on time to this dinner so your parents von't be grumpy ven ve tell them about us." The happier Reed's parents were at the time then hopefully the less trouble they'd have. That's what Kras was hoping anyway. Kras had to do a lot of thinking about dead animals before his little situation went away. He joined Reed over by the closet and considered what he should wear. "Hm...vell then, vhere exactly are ve going? That might help us decide vot to vear. I might just leave my outfit choice up to you cause you did a perfectly great job picking my last von." he grinned.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 11th 2011, 1:10 am

[*giggles* Just like I should let Reed shop online.]

Reed laughs. "You could go naked and still be the best dressed person." Then he froze as he reached to search through his clothes. He faced Kras with a semi shocked expression. "Oh please don't do that! I don't think my little heart could handle that site." He blushed as he thought of another organ that wouldn't be able to handle that. He turned back to his clothes and giggled again. "You sure you want me to dress you, because even though I picked out the outfits that you packed. there seems to be a great deal more here in your size. We may not make it in time. But I accept. I will gratefully pick something for you to wear." He smiled over at Kras and pulled a few things out for himself, as if it were nothing. Then he shot Kras a quick look, as if trying to visualize Kras in something. Reed turned back to the clothes and started pulling things out, then quickly tossing them to the side. He was making little noises of concentration until he finally put together something he thought would look amazing. "Ok. Here. You put on this. I'm going to go change in the bathroom and fix my hair since it probably didn't hold through our littler...escapade." He smiled and walked out of the closet with his clothes. He went into the bathroom and began to change.

[He picked this out for Kras minus the glassed because it's nighttime:
Spoiler:
]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 11th 2011, 1:35 am

[XD hehehe, yes! That just shouldn't happen...cause he probably wants everything now. *dead* And ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I LOVE that outfit...Baptiste should not be that sexy....*gave up on the whole trash bag idea because he'd even make the trash bag look good*]

Kras reddens and laughs as Reed back pedals and tells him not to go out naked. "I don't think I vould anyvay, because that vould mean sharing and this" he indicates to himself, "is all yours." he winked, and then watched as Reed put together an outfit for him. After Reed handed him some clothes, Kras inspected them while Reed told him he'd go into the bathroom to change and fix his hair. "Alright...looks snazzy, thanks." He waited until Reed was in the bathroom then quickly changed. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed, wishing they had a lot more time because all this more recent situations of him getting...turned on by his boyfriend and then not being able to do something about it was causing him to feel a little weird. It wasn't something his body was used to, he guessed. And it wasn't like he would just...take care of the situation himself. He'd tried that and couldn't bring himself to go through with it. Now it kept taking all his focus not to just...jump Reed right wherever they were at, no matter who was around at the time. Eep, dead animals dead animals dead baby animals...yeah, that sadly helped.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 11th 2011, 1:42 am

Reed nearly died when Kras had winked at him, good thing he was in the bathroom alone now. He quickly stripped off his clothes and splashed a bunch of cold water on his face, okay that helped a lot. He looked at his reflection and saw that his face was still red, and his hair had mostly survived the little makeout session, just a few curls were trying to break free. He got those in place and started dressing himself, luckily this fabric didn't wrinkle easily, so he'd be able to at least get a hug before they left. Reed walked out of the bathroom in his sleek outfit and stopped when he saw Kras. He rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. "Can you please stop looking so sexy, it's making me want to skip dinner." He laughed though and went to give Kras a hug around the waist.

[Reed is wearing this without the glasses and bag.
Spoiler:
]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 11th 2011, 2:52 am

Kras blinks as Reed steps out of the bathroom. "Er...can we skip dinner? How do you expect me to keep my eyes off of you ven you're dressed like that?" Thankfully it didn't seem like Reed's current outfit wrinkled so Kras didn't feel all that bad pulling him close for a hug. "I guess ve should head off then...I'm somevot nervous now..." he chuckled nervously.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 11th 2011, 2:59 am

[2400 words into the new story Smile]

Reed giggled. "We actually probably could, and I totally would keep you here if this weren't something we have to do." He pulled back and didn't dare kiss Kras, because then they really wouldn't leave. "Shh. You can't be nervous. I get to be the nervous one." He giggled and pulled Kras by the hand out of the room before they got stuck there again. He let go as they walked out back to the car. He smiled once more at Kras, "We can do this. It will all be okay. I promise." At least he hoped it would all go well, but he was trying to ease both their nerves right now. He hopped in the car and apologized to Charlie, "Sorry, I couldn't find what I wanted to wear. You know how that goes for me." Charlie chuckled and agreed, then pulled away from the loft and started driving through the crowded London streets.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 11th 2011, 3:20 am

[AHHH YAY!!!]

Kras is still going to be slightly nervous. "You're right. Ve can do this. Let's go." He happily held Reed's hand till they had to let go and went to get into the car. Kras chuckled at Reed's comment and focused on keeping himself calm as they headed towards wherever they were having dinner with Reed's parents.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 11th 2011, 3:50 am

Finally they pulled up outside some fancy looking Italian restaurant. Reed looked at Kras for a moment and nodded, silently telling him it would be okay. He stepped out of the car and was recognized by the doorman, who Reed had never seen before. "Ah, Mr. Dawson, right this way, your parents just arrived." Reed looked confused, but followed the man anyways. There was soft music playing in the background that was actually pretty calming, which Reed was grateful for. The reached the table where his parents were sitting, and each adult stood to greet the boys. Reed kissed his mother on each cheek. "You look great mom." Hilde was wearing an elegant dress that was deep blue. Winston wore a sleek tux with a vest that matched his wife's dress. Reed shook his dad's hand. "Wow, you both are so dressed up.

Hilde smiled at her son. "You look great too Darling, and Kras as well. Sit." She gestured to the empty chairs that were sitting across from each other. Reed internally frowned, wishing he'd be able to sit next to Kras when they dropped the bomb. He sat and smiled as a waiter came to collect their drink orders, he ordered a large glass of water.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 11th 2011, 4:13 am

Kras followed Reed into the fancy restaurant and was quite impressed. He smiled when they reached Reed's parents, stepping forward to shake Reed's father's hand and then kiss Hilde's hand as well. "You look stunning." He complimented Hilde, giving her a charming smile. Thanking her for her compliment, Kras then obeyed and sat down across from Reed, ordering water as well when the waiter came by. Kras gave Reed a quick glance before looking away, hoping Reed knew that he was going to leave it up to him to choose when they'd tell Reed's parents about their relationship.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 11th 2011, 4:21 am

Reed's parents had both ordered some wine, Reed thought this could be a good thing. Hilde immediately spoke once the waiter walked off. "Darling, I wanted to tell you how great you did today. I think you have have sold more if you hadn't been so stressed about Ted's antics." She turned to Kras. "I'm sorry my assistant was inappropriate to you. I am very ashamed in how unprofessional he was." Reed couldn't suppress the grin on his face, but hide it when his mother turned back to him. "Unfortunately I can't work without an assistant during this time of the year, but I will be searching for a new one. Ted is on a probation of sorts."

Reed sighed but he'd take it, hopefully his mother found a new and better assistant. He nodded his head. "I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you of his inappropriate behavior. I don't think he realized that I'm still a little young and didn't need to hear some of the things he said." He looked at Kras and realized he never had the chance to tell him what happened when he was talking to that old guy. Oops?
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 11th 2011, 4:33 am

[I'm being dragged off Sad I shall return to you tomorrowwww! *huggles* LOVE YOU!]

Kras nodded at Hilde's apology, not wanting to interrupt as she continued to talk to Reed. He could tell Reed wasn't too thrilled that Ted wasn't completely gone right off the bat, but probation was better than nothing at the moment. He shot Reed a quick confused look, wondering what exactly Ted had said to him before he had stormed off and Kras had returned. Not entirely sure what to say, Kras kept silent, glad at least that he most likely wouldn't have to deal with Ted anymore. And now he's trying not to look over at Reed again because, damn, his boyfriend looks hot right now. And it was sort of odd how, up until today, Kras had only sort of seen Reed as adorable, yet with some sexy moments - like when they had been kissing on the dorm floor - ...and suddenly his boyfriend was really really really capable of looking hot. Odd..but who was he to complain? And now he just really wanted to stare at him some more but he knew he couldn't.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 11th 2011, 4:40 am

[NIGHT!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! ]

Reed was having the same problem, only he had always found Kras the sexiest thing on the planet, he was just innocent to think the word. The waiter returned with their drinks and asked for their order. Reed realized he hadn't even looked at the menu. He opened it and picked the first thing he saw, which was some sort of pasta, he'd probably be too nervous to eat a whole lot of it anyway and if he figured the portions would probably be small. Reed couldn't help but glance at Kras every few moments, but quickly made himself look away. Little did he know, that his father saw each time he did this, and smiled a little as he watched a blush spread across his son's face. Hilde was oblivious and looked at her husband curiously when he would smile unexpectedly.

[Sorry! couldn't post the story. It's 3 a.m. and I haven't proof read it. It ended being a little longer than I had originally planned >.> But it will be waiting for you when you return from work Smile]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 11th 2011, 1:14 pm

[Hehe. I look forward to reading it!!! x3]

Kras hadn't really looked at the menu either and just randomly picked something as well. It was some sort of pasta as well but it was different than whatever he heard Reed get. Kras figured it'd be good. His eyes kept wanting to trail back over to Reed and at one point they even locked on with Reed's, causing Kras to blush a tiny bit. And then he caught Winston watching his son and smiling a little and Kras felt really nervous. Now he didn't have to worry about thinking Winston was on to them - he had to know. Hopefully that smiling meant he was okay with it... Kras' stomach was feeling all fluttery and nervous and he didn't like it. He liked it when he felt more comfortable and confident. And now he was afraid to look back over at Reed because Winston would probably catch him at it too.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 11th 2011, 6:55 pm

Reed had decided he would tell them during dessert. Hilde turned to her son. "So Darling, tell me about your other friends at school. You seem to be having me send a lot of things for the ladies." She smiled and Reed knew what the smile meant, his mother suddenly thought he was some sort of ladies man. He almost laughed. "Um, well they are my other friends. Dem was the first person I met at Hogwarts. She's really nice and is into fashion too. Parvati is the head cheerleader for another house, she super nice. Jenna is like the sister I never had. We have a lot in common and we decided to be each others fake siblings." He giggled a little and continued, feeling a little more relaxed as he talked about his friends. "Oh and I met this girl Tracey. She's...interesting. Yeah. Oh! And Molly! Molly is one of Kras' friends. She's extremely nice and loves to bake. She's also got a bit of an obsession with shoes." He smiled happily and took a a drink of water.

Hilde looked impressed and turned to Kras. "So, is this Molly your girlfriend or something?" Reed choked on his water and turned bright red. He held his hand up to his parents telling them he was fine. He looked amused though and decided to let Kras answer that one.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 11th 2011, 11:08 pm

Kras blinked and then had to resist the urge to flail, his face going slightly red. "Oh, no! She isn't." he chuckled. "I mean, she's a lovely girl and all, but she's just a friend. A very good friend. She's probably von of the best cooks I've ever met, though apparently the cookies I make are tops. They're pretty popular vith all of our friends." He shot Reed a quick glance, hoping he was okay after having choked a bit on his water. "Reed and I have a lot of the same friends actually."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 11th 2011, 11:16 pm

Reed's mouth started to water as he thought about the cookies. He knew it had been 27 hours and roughly 54 minutes since his last cookie. He was brought out of his daydream when Kras said his name. "What? Oh. Yeah. We do share a lot of friends. And Kras' cookies rock, but don't worry mom, I don't over indulge." Lies. "And don't worry, I haven't let him let me get near and kitchen supplies." He nodded.

Winston smiled at the two boys. "I'm really glad you're making such good friends Reed. I have to say I'm impressed Kras, not too many guys can bake, or admit to being able to." He chuckled lightheartedly. Then their food arrived and Reed was right about the portion size. Whatever he ordered, it looked good. He looked to his mother, to see if she was going to say anything before they ate.

Sure enough, she raised her glass for a toast. "I would like to propose a toast. To Reed, " Reed was a little shocked as he held up his water glass "We are so proud of you for doing so well today, and hearing about your friends at your new school." She raised her glass a little higher, and Reed did the same. He drank, to himself, while his face turned bright red. Well, that was rather nice.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 11th 2011, 11:28 pm

Bwahaha. Major lies. If only Hilde knew how many cookies her son consumed a day...hehe. Kras had to pinch himself to keep from laughing. He grinned at Winston's comment. "I love baking, and that's von of the things that makes me me. So I von't be embarrassed to admit it." He chuckled.

When their food arrived Kras was glad to see that his food at least looked good, considering he had no idea what he had ordered. He raised his water glass as well as Hilde made her toast, rather glad that she was saying such nice things to Reed. Kras would definitely drink to such a nice toast, especially since it was about his amazing boyfriend. He couldn't help the little smile that appeared on his face when he saw Reed's face as red as a tomato practically.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 11th 2011, 11:49 pm

Now I'm just gonna speed things up so we can get to the big reveal. So they finished their main course and talked about random things and it was generally a lovely time. The waiter returned to remove their plates and take their dessert orders. Reed ordered something delicious that he probably wouldn't eat because he would be too nervous. Then they talked some more and their desserts arrived and Reed knew it was now or never.

He took a deep breath and nodded to Kras, letting him know that he was about to tell his parents. He lightly cleared his throat and looked between both his parents. "Mom, dad. There was actually another reason why I wanted to visit this weekend." Winston looked expectant, while Hilde looked a little confused. She spoke up. "Well, do tell Darling, did you make other plans?" Reed shot Kras another look, feeling extremely nervous all the sudden. His throat was dry and he felt like he was about to pass out.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 11th 2011, 11:54 pm

Kras didn't really know what he ordered for desert because he was too busy wondering when Reed was planning on revealing their 'surprise'. Then he catches Reed's nod and nervous look and he bites his lip, knowing that Reed was planning on telling them now. He wanted to reach out and hold Reed's hand tightly to let him know it was alright. All he could do at this point was give Reed a reassuring, comforting look and hope he knew everything would be alright...hopefully. Kras almost gave Reed a questioning look to ask if he'd rather Kras say it, because it looked like the poor boy was going to pass out.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 12th 2011, 12:10 am

Reed shook his head a little at Kras, letting him know that he wanted to do this. He took another deep breath and looked between his parents as he spoke. "Well. Um, this is kind of hard for me to say. First, I just want to let you both know that I love you very much. You've been great parents, and I'm the luckiest kid in the world." Both parents smiled, and now looked confused. Okay, so maybe that wasn't the best way to start, made it sound like he did something bad. Too late though, Reed continued. "The-The reason I came here...with Kras. Is to tell you both." He bit his lip and took another deep breath. "Is to tell you that, I...That Kras and I are, um, more than just friends. K-Kras is my-my boyfriend." Although he stumbled on his words, he knew they'd understand. He looked terrified as he stared at both his mother and father.

There seemed to be a tense silent that lasted forever, when it was really only a few moments. Winston was smiling, liking that he had guess right. He would give his wife the chance to respond first, knowing her reaction is the one Reed was most worried about. Hilde had a shocked look on her face and looked to her husband for help. When she saw him smiling, she didn't really know how to react. "Reed darling, you're only fifteen."

Reed was confused by the statement. "I'm aware of how old I am. That doesn't really change who I am attracted to. You heard me tell you all about my friends that are girls, none of them have been attractive to me in the way that Kras is." He shot his boyfriend a little smile before turning back to his mother. "Do..Do you have a problem with this?" He sounded scared as he asked. He had spent his whole life trying to impress her, and it terrified him to think about really letting her down.

Winston spoke up before Hilde had the chance. He placed his hand on top of Reed's. "Son, we just want you to be happy. I know it took a lot of courage to tell us this. I just..want to make sure you boys are being safe." He gave Reed a serious look, which caused Reed to blush scarlet. "Dad! I..no. It's not like that...it's. Oh god." His head sunk into his hands, he was extremely embarrassed.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 12th 2011, 12:38 am

Kras gave Reed an encouraging smile the entire time he spoke, letting his boyfriend know he was there for him.
Hilde's reaction doesn't entirely surprise him, but he is sort of surprised she wasn't the one out of both of Reed's parents to be against the idea. Luckily neither of them seemed too terribly against the idea.

His face went extremely red as well when Winston talked about being safe. Instead of hiding his face though he spoke up and figured now was a great time to make sure Reed's parents knew how much he cared about their son. "I know Reed is still young, but please understand I vill alvays do my best not to harm or upset him. Your son means a lot to me, more than he knows, and making sure he's safe and happy is something I take very seriously." Kras gave Reed a loving smile, glad that he didn't have to hide it anymore. "I can honestly say I'm hoping this is more of a long term relationship, but...I know that things change as ve get older, and if, for some reason, Reed ever vants to end our relationship I von't force him to stay. I may beg a bit cause he's a lot to lose, but I vill never force him to do anything he doesn't vant to. Including...more intimate things. I vant him to decide ven he's ready for such things, no von else. If he's not comfortable vith something then I von't put any pressure on him to do so anyvay." He was really hoping Reed's parents were understanding the point he was trying to get across here - he really really really liked their son and was going to do the best he could to take care of him and make sure he was happy.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 12th 2011, 12:48 am

[AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW]

Reed took his head out of his hands as Kras began to speak. He was smiling widely and staring directly at him with a far off expression on his face. He didn't know why, but his eyes started to water after hearing Kras say all that. Not only did the words mean so much to him, but the fact that he was able to say them without trouble in front of Reed's parents was pretty amazing. He sat staring at Kras, unable to speak after what he had just said.

Winston nodded once, happy to hear what Kras had said. He smiled. "I have to admit, I have noticed you two glancing at each other quite a bit since you've been here. I can tell just by how you two look at each other that you care deeply for one another. We'll be supportive of your life decisions no matter what you want to do." He smiled and looked to his wife, who was still sitting in silence.

Hilde cleared her throat lightly. "So that is why Ted upset you so Darling?" Reed tore his gaze away from Kras to nod at his mother. She sighed and nodded. She didn't say anymore on the subject, but the nod was enough for Reed to know she would be accepting of this. Reed was positively beaming, this went far better than it had in his head.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 12th 2011, 12:58 am

[Hehe... *loves the fluff*]

Kras gazed back at Reed, blinking rapidly to keep the tears out of his own eyes as he saw Reed's get all watery. When Winston spoke again Kras had to laugh a tiny bit as he winked at Reed. "I told you he vos on to us." He grinned. Hilde's nod seemed to be about as much as they'd get on the subject, but it was enough. Kras beamed and kind of wanted to just hug both of Reed's parents right now. This was going a lot better than they had hoped. "I just vant to say...thank you both, so much. For letting me come visit and for Reed. He's the best part of my life and I hope it stays that vay and oh dear, I'll stop talking now so I don't go all mushy on you, because then I'd feel terrible..." his voice got all small and he looked down at the table, grinning sheepishly. And now all he wanted to do was hug Reed a lot...a lot a lot. He knew it had been tough for Reed to come out and tell them this, but he had gotten through it and Kras was proud of him.

[garrr, my comment was erassssssssssssed. Votevs....I'm just currently freaking out over how adorable this is...kind of...a lot. XD]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 12th 2011, 1:07 am

[THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME! I AM MELTING INTO A PUDDLE OF GOO.]

Reed wants to jump over the table and hug Kras. Seriously, how can someone be so perfect. He giggled at his comment about Winston and turned to his dad. "Yeah, Kras was suspicious that you knew something. I thought we had been really careful." He giggled again as his dad chuckled. "Well, when I saw Kras reach for you when you tripped at dinner last night, I could kind of tell he was pretty concerned. Then I watched you two sneak glances at each other than quickly look away. And when you told your mother you wanted Kras to stay by you the whole show, I knew you wanted him there because you were nervous and you wanted the support. I may be a quite man, but I'm quite observant." He turned to Kras. "And I want to say thank you for watching out for my son. I see that you care greatly for him and Reed feels the same.

Reed smiled some more, knowing it really was hard to get things past his father. He nodded at the last part of what his father said. "I do care for him. Quite a lot actually. I wouldn't like Hogwarts half as much if I didn't have Kras there." He smiled cheesily and looked down at his plate before he too continued to get too mushy.

[Okay, off to make dinner. Be back in half an hour or so..<3]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum