Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawson Loft.

4 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Dawson Loft.  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Dawson Loft.

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 6:26 am

Reed giggled as Kras buried his face into his curls. "Your face is gonna be all wet now!" He laughed some more and wrapped his arms around Kras' waist. "So, did I miss anything while I was showering? Or did you just fall asleep and I woke you up.." He pulled back and looked a little nervous, feeling bad if he had woken Kras up. He held a finger up for the international sign for 'wait' and went over to close the door all the way. Then he went and jumped on his bed, and patted the spot next to him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 6:38 am

"That's alright." Kras grinned, hugging Reed tightly. "And don't vorry." he replied, going over to sit next to Reed. "I vos only dozing a tiny bit. Then I heard your parents get back and voke up and just sat here vaiting for you. Vell...until your father came in and talked to me, but that didn't take long and then he left only minutes before you came back out." He gently knocked Reed over and laid down next to him, cuddling because he really really wanted to.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 6:45 am

Reed stared, not even reacting when Kras knocked him over. "Wait. What? My father came and talked to you? What did he say? What did you say? What happened? Oh god I'm sorry if he told you anything embarrassing." He buried his head into Kras' chest, wanting comfort but also just really wanting to cuddle. He breathed in Kras and noticed he was still in his sexy outfit and got a little distracted before refocusing on listening to what his father had come in here for.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 6:54 am

"Stop vorrying." Kras laughed. "He just threatened me vith eternal pain and horror if I ever hurt you." he blinks. "Nah, not really, but he did say he vouldn't tolerate it if I did hurt you. I promised him I'd do my best to make you happy and keep you safe." Kras rubbed Reed's back soothingly. "He said he liked me and that he hoped I stuck around for a long time. Something I'm sort of hoping too." And then, just because he could, he got a mischievous look in his eye and grinned. "Aaaaand...he told me about that von time...ven you vere little, vith the whole embarrassing scene...he told me you'd know vot I vos talking about..." he waited to see Reed's reaction, hoping it was good even though he'd still apologize afterward for freaking him out.

*blinks* yeah, I just sort of made that up, but I figured you know everyone has embarrassing moments from their childhood so Kras sort of assumed that too and had fun with it. XD
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 6:59 am

*dead* Reed is saying 'Kras, you little shit.'

Reed's eyes were wide as he listened to what his father had to say. Then he sat bolt upright and stared down at Kras. "He didn't! It really wasn't my fault you see. And that cat and no business being there in the first place! And the old lady was fine! She only broke her hip. Which, yeah is pretty bad, but she was okay!" His face was bright red and he looked super embarrassed, and horrified that his father would tell that story.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 7:08 am

XD *super dead*

Kras chuckled as Reed sat up and stared down at him looking absolutely mortified. "Reed, Reed, calm down." He laughed. "I vos just making that up. Your dad didn't tell me anything. I just figured everyvon has embarrassing childhood stories and vanted to tease you a bit...though now that I've gotten some of the details I vouldn't mind hearing the whole story." He grinned.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 7:15 am

Reed instantly glared at Kras and smacked him on the chest. "You little brat! That was so not nice." he buried his face in his hands and shook his head back and forth. He sighed, knowing he'd have to tell the story now. "Well, I think you can probably guess what happened when the things involved were me, a cat, and an old lady." He sighed and looked down at his hands in his lap. "We were visiting my grandpa at a nursing home one time. I was ten. So we went to this like, community center thing they had. Well, then out of nowhere this cat comes racing through, and I didn't see it. So, I stepped on it and tripped and knocked this old lady over. Then I felt so bad I tried helping her up, but she couldn't move and I was so small, so I pulled on her arm, then fell back and knocked over a fish tank. That's where this scar came from." He pointed to a little scar on his elbow and blushed even more deeply.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 7:22 am

[I should not be laughing so hard over that...but it was kind of adorable, hilarious, and horrible at the same time. XD]

Kras pouted as Reed smacked him on the chest. "Heyyy! I vos just messing around." he chuckled. After Reed finished telling his story, Kras chuckled lightly and tugged gently on Reed's arm, pulling him closer so he could kiss the little scar on his boyfriend's elbow. Then he tugged Reed down and wrapped his arms around him. "That sounds like it vos a traumatizing day for you." He kissed Reed's forehead. "I vonder who vos more mad, the cat or the old lady? Or, I guess, the fish too."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 7:25 am

[All in a day in the life of Reed Smile]

Reed felt better when Kras kissed him and was being all sweet and stuff. "It was pretty traumatizing. My mom was furious, but we paid for the old lady's medical stuff and I wasn't allowed to come visit anymore. The cat was fine, and I don't remember anything about the fish.." He sighed and cuddled Kras. "I can't believe you tricked me like that! So not fair. I'll get you back somehow! And I think you should put pajamas on so we can get under the covers and cuddle. With the lights off." He attempted to do a little sexy wink, but it ended up looking like some sort of spasm that wasn't sexy at all.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 7:31 am

[XD *loves Reed lots*]

"Oh dear...should I be vorried?" Kras grinned. "Oh, and your dad told me to tell you that ve can sleep in a bit cause the portkey doesn't leave back to school until 5pm tomorrow." He chuckled at Reed's attempted sexy wink. "You're adorable. I think I'll shower real quickly, cause I actually put some stuff in my hair too - not that you can probably tell since it vos a lot less than vot you used and it's how much I normally vear - and I don't vant to sleep on it. You just get all comfy and try not to fall asleep and I'll be out before you know it." And with that he kissed Reed gently on the forehead and then got up to grab pajamas and head into the bathroom with his stuff.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 7:44 am

[*loves him too and Kras as well*]

Reed fist pumped into the air when he heard they could sleep in. "Yuuussssss!! That is the best thing I've heard all evening." He smiled happily when Kras got out of the bed. "Okay, I'll just sit here and..um..sit here?" He shrugged as he watched Kras walk into the bathroom, secretly admiring how good his boyfriend looked in those pants. Once Kras was gone. Reed started singing softly to himself. First he started singing some cheesy love song that reminded him of Kras. Then suddenly a song he hadn't sung in years popped into his head and he sat bolt upright on his bed with a very amused grin on his face. He started singing quietly, slipping off the bed so he could act out the words.

Well I saw the thing comin' out of the sky
It had the one long horn, one big eye
I commenced to shakin' and I said "ooh-eee"
It looks like a purple eater to me

It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
A one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me

Then Reed rolled around on the floor like he was a spy or something, then pretended to hide behind a lamp as he sand the next part.

Well he came down to earth and he lit in a tree
I said Mr. Purple People Eater, don't eat me
I heard him say in a voice so gruff
I wouldn't eat you cuz you're so tough

It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
One-eyed, one-horned flyin' purple people eater
One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me

At this point he jumped onto his bed and started jumping around, singing just a little bit louder.

I said Mr. Purple People Eater, what's your line
He said it's eatin' purple people and it sure is fine
But that's not the reason that I came to land
I wanna get a job in a rock and roll band

Well bless my soul, rock and roll, flyin' purple people eater
Pigeon-toed, undergrowed, flyin' purple people eater
We wear short shorts
Flyin' purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me

Of course he mimicked playing a guitar at the rock 'n' roll band line. He started bouncing around more, becoming a little breathless as he continued to sing the rest of the song.

And then he swung from the tree and he lit on the ground
He started to rock, really rockin' around
It was a crazy ditty with a swingin' tune
Sing a boop boop aboopa lopa lum bam boom

Well bless my soul, rock and roll, flyin' purple people eater
Pigeon-toed, undergrowed, flyin' purple people eater
I like short shorts
Flyin' little people eater
Sure looks strange to me

And then he went on his way, and then what do ya know
I saw him last night on a TV show
He was blowing it out, a'really knockin' em dead
Playin' rock and roll music through the horn in his head

When he finished singing, he collapsed onto the bed panting and giggling at himself for being so strange. Oh well, it kept him from falling asleep at least.

[Sorry about that...he's just in a really good mood >.>]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 7:48 am

OMG OMG OMG
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT IS AIR?
*super dead*

I LOVE YOU.
SO. MUCH.
XD
*goes to write proper post now*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 7:49 am

*giggles*
Sorry. I had to.
I was like, "Hmm, what's a hilarious song that Reed could sing and act out?"
Then that popped into my head...and...yeah...

*bows*
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 14th 2011, 7:52 am

I love you so much.
<3
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 7:54 am

I LOVE YOU BOTH TOOOOOO!!!
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 7:59 am

*still dying over that*

Kras is finishing up his shower and going over to the sink when he hears singing through the closed door. He starts laughing silently at his boyfriend's silly song. Quickly finishing up and getting dressed, he makes it out of the bathroom a bit after Reed was done singing. "You're a loon, Reed Dawson." He laughed, setting his stuff down before going over to the bed. "Guess vot?" he asked quietly, a mischievous glint to his eye, as he got onto the bed at the bottom and crawled verrrry slowly up to Reed, "I'm going to get you now!" He grinned, pouncing playfully on Reed - making sure not to hurt him of course - and hugged him tightly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 8:03 am

Reed smiled as he saw Kras come out of the bathroom. "Yeah, but you love me." Then he looked a little scared as Kras started slowly coming towards him. "What are yo--AAAH!" Then his boyfriend was on top of him and hugging him. "Ah! Kras. Can't breath. Squishing me." He was giggling though and tried wiggling his way out, but that failed because Kras was just so much bigger than he was. So, he just slumped into the bed and waited for his boyfriend to move so he could at least hug him back. He was still smiling though, and was glad Kras was goofy too, but obviously not as goofy as Reed. "Did you get to see any of my performance by chance? It was pretty spectacular."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 8:10 am

Kras grinned and moved so he was laying on the bed next to Reed so they could cuddle. "Sadly, no, I missed the entire performance, but it sounded spectacular." He laughed, kissing Reed's cheek. "Lets get under the covers so ve can cuddle and be all varm." He didn't make any attempt to move yet though, preferring to snuggle his face into the crook of Reed's neck instead, hugging Reed close.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 8:14 am

Reed laughed. "Well, maybe I can perform another time. And um, we may have to move if we want to get under the covers." He poked his boyfriend in the stomach, sort of hurting his finger in the process. "You want to get the lights? It's a whole lot of fun!" He was always amused when he had to turn the lights on or off. "And since we get to sleep in, that means we can stay up late too." Even though he was exhausted earlier, he seemed to have gotten his second wind.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 8:21 am

"I alvays like vatching and hearing you perform." Kras grinned, squirming a tiny bit when Reed poked him in the stomach. Getting up, he pulled the covers back and then waited for Reed to get under them before settling down himself. "Oh! I vant to get the lights." He grinned with amusement as he clapped to turn the lights off. "That is very entertaining. I have to admit. And staying up late, I can agree to this." He snuggled close to Reed, not feeling as tired now either.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 8:24 am

Reed rolled under the blankets as well and cuddled into Kras after the lights were out. "Told you it was fun. So, I was thinking. Since I had to tell you a horribly embarrassing story about myself, which you totally tricked me into doing and it was totally unfair. I think you should tell me a story now too. It's only fair, right?" He smirked even though Kras really couldn't see it. "And it has to be embarrassing. Then we'll be even." He nodded against Kras.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 8:56 am

*was distracted for a moment*

Kras could practically sense Reed's smirk, even though he couldn't see it. "Hmmm, alright then. Let's see...vell, there vos the time in the school I attended, before I vent to Durmstrang, ven I vos 7 or 8, ve vere decorating for some holiday - I think it vos Christmas - and I vos in charge of getting the mini-paint cans from the art room for the students who vere painting pretty snowflakes and Christmas scenes on poster boards. The lids vere all off of the cans and I couldn't find them so I figured it'd be okay to just put all the cans on a two trays and just carry them carefully back. Unfortunately I misjudged how far I kicked the door open in front of me and the door shut in my face knocking the trays towards me and spilling the paint cans all over my face and clothes and everything. It vos the door to out classroom too so the teacher heard the spill and came running and all the other students crowded behind her and laughed...yeah, that vos very embarrassing. Liv vos in that class. She vos the only von who didn't laugh though, vhich made me feel a lot better. She even came down to the nurse's office to help wash the paint off my face." He smiled at the memory. "You know, she vould have been studying magic too if she had lived. I probably vould have asked her to transfer here vith me. My mom loved her and invited her over all the time. My parents vere close friends vith hers cause they are both pureblood families." Kras is pretty darn sure his mother probably would have tried getting him and Liv to get married when they got older. If Liv hadn't died and he had never met Reed, then Kras probably would have liked the idea of marrying her, but now he couldn't think of anyone else he would want to spend the rest of his life with besides Reed. Kras smiled to himself and kissed Reed's forehead.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 9:04 am

Reed giggled a little at the image of little Kras covered in paint. Then he frowned when he told another story about Liv. He wondered for a moment if Liv hadn't died if her and Kras would be together. He hugged his boyfriend tightly and reached up to stroke his hair. "I would have loved to have met her. I'm sorry Kras, I know it must be hard. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose someone that close. But I promise I will try and make you not sad, kay? And if there ever is a time you feel sad I want you to tell me so I can make it better." He nodded and placed a little kiss to the only part of Kras he could reach with the way he was laying, and that was his chest.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 9:30 am

Kras smiled a tiny bit when Reed hugged him tightly and stroked his hair. "Thank you, Reed. You're super sweet, you know that?" He scooted downward a tiny bit so he could be face to face with his boyfriend. "I think you really vould have loved her, I know I did. Plus she liked arts and crafts a lot so you two vould have had a lot to bond over." Kras grins, placing a hand lightly on Reed's cheek and gently brushing his thumb over soft skin. "You alvays make me feel better, baby. I don't ever vant to lose you too. That vould make me super sad."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 9:35 am

AAAHH!!! THAT PET NAME DOES BAD THINGS TO ME AND REED. *melts*

Reed was blushing and was glad it was dark. "I don't ever want to lose you either. You're my favorite person ever. And you know, I rather like it when you call me that. It makes me heart go all fluttery." He giggled then laid in silence for a while. He didn't really feel the need to say a whole lot right now, which was weird since he usually tried to fill silences with mindless chatter. Then he sighed happily and leaned forward to lightly kiss Kras on the lips, smiling slightly as he did so.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum