Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sofia, Bulgaria

5 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Sofia, Bulgaria - Page 8 Empty Re: Sofia, Bulgaria

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 24th 2010, 4:17 am

...I have no idea what those are. *wants some anyway* XD

"Oh right. The dentists. I can only imagine," he teased lightly. "My coach is the the same vay. He's alvays making sure I'm eating healthy, but the season doesn't start until summer. I can eat votever I'd like," he said with a grin. He walked with Hermione over to the cashier and paid for all the snacks, exciting about their movie night together. "Looks like ve're all set for an exciting night. Anything else ve need? This is my first movie night, you know, so it's up to you to make sure ve're vell-prepared," he said with a teasing grin as they walked out of the store and down the street towards the path that led back to Viktor's apartment outside of town.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 24th 2010, 4:22 am

OMG
Sofia, Bulgaria - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoNP_eTnjTKwpthDdhwcM89wkKB1O9_H5BFg4ZXIkZ5sx6K5vl
Sofia, Bulgaria - Page 8 2Q==

Hermione smiles. "Yes, the dentists. They used to cringe in horror every time I got an invitation to another child's party, thinking of all the sugar." Not that many other children invited her to their parties. "I think we're all set - we've got movies, more than enough junk food, good company, and once we get home we'll have blankets too. Those are the bare essentials of a good movie night. And not a moment too soon, really, because it's getting cold," she comments, huddling closer to Viktor for warmth as they take the path home.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 24th 2010, 4:27 am

OMG WANT!!! *noms*

Viktor wrapped an arm around Hermione, pulling her close for a sideways hug before pulling his arm away to hold Hermione's hand again as they walked back to the apartment. "Vell, I'm glad I have such an experienced movie night planner to help me out," he grinned. "I'd hate for my first movie night to be an awful experience," he said in mock seriousness.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 24th 2010, 4:40 am

Hermione snuggles into the hug, then holds tight to Viktor's hand as they approach his apartment. "Well, what kind of a best friend would I be if I allowed you to have a poor first movie night experience?" she returns with equal levels of mock seriousness. Then she smiles, because she's excited. Usually she spends her movie nights alone, or occasionally with AJ and Audrey, but then there's so much chattering and gossiping and hiding from Audrey's makeup bag going on that not a whole lot of movie watching really happens in the end. So she thinks that having a movie night with Viktor will be exactly the fun, relaxing time she needs right now.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 24th 2010, 4:46 am

Viktor just grinned, refraining from leaning down and kissing Hermione again because he's been starting to think that even best friends don't normally do that. But if that's the case, then why does he always have the urge to kiss Hermione? He mentally shrugs it off and continues walking with Hermione to his place, talking and laughing about their day together in the city. When they get inside his apartment, he places the bags on the floor and turns on a light before closing the door behind him. "Okay then. Er- I guess you'll be the von setting up the...movie and television, and I'll grab the blankets and set up the snacks," he suggested, knowing that he would be hopeless with using that TV thing.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 24th 2010, 4:56 am

Hermione doesn't much think about it. She knows it would be weird if any of her other friends kissed her the way Viktor does, and she knows she wouldn't quite like it if they tried. But she also knows that when Viktor kisses her cheek or her forehead, it's right. It never fails to make her feel good inside. Smiling at his admission, she sheds her jacket and hat and gloves, and goes and sits cross-legged in front of the television. There's a manual in the little cabinet beneath it, and the remote. Hermione skims quickly through the setup pages before she methodically goes through the process of setting up the television, tuning the channels in and playing with a few of the functions.
"Oh! You know what? I forgot the best part!" She disappears into her room and emerges a couple of minutes later more suitably dressed in her ducky pajamas and her thick winter socks. "Pajamas make the whole experience even better," she advises, then plops down on the couch to await Viktor so she can teach him how to use his television.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 24th 2010, 5:04 am

Viktor finished setting up the snacks as Hermione walked in, and couldn't hide his grin as he saw that she had put the duck pajamas on again. "Hm. You really are Vell-educated in the studies of a good movie night," he teased before heading into his room where he changed into his own sweatpants and T-shirt. He came back out with some fuzzy blankets and pillows, dropping them all on top of Hermione with a laugh before joining her on the couch. "Do ve start the movie now or is there some sort of ritual ve need to do first?" he asked jokingly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 24th 2010, 5:10 am

Hermione lets out a muffled squeal as she's buried under an avalanche of bedding and manages to poke her face out of the top. "Well first of all, you're going to need to uncover the only person here who knows how to use your tv!" she laughs. "Besides, I'm well educated in everything," she adds playfully. Oh, Hermione, how wrong you are. You know nothing of man-sex, do you child? She starts pushing aside blankets and pillows in a bid to free herself and the remote.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 24th 2010, 5:30 am

Viktor laughs and helps rescue his friend from the pillow and blanket attack. "Vell, vhy are you hiding under the blankets ven ve have a movie to vatch? Honestly," he said as he shook his head in mock disappointment. "Alright, how do you vork all those buttons and...switches and stuff?" he asked as soon as he got most of the blankets off of Hermione. I know there are no switches on a remote, but Viktor doesn't. He always confuses buttons, switches, and dials. Poor guy. Muggle stuff is so new to him.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 24th 2010, 5:41 am

Hermione laughs, shaking her head. "Right, how awfully lazy of me. And there are only buttons on the remote. This is the remote control, by the way. It controls your television, well, remotely. See," she says, and presses the power button to turn it on. "But the wall switch has to be turned on first, and the tv itself needs to be on." She walks him through all the ins and outs of turning on the tv, then changing channels and the volume control and all that fun stuff. Then she grabs the first DVD, Sherlock Holmes, and shows Viktor how to put it into the DVD slot because it's just easier to say the tv has an inbuilt DVD player. The menu screen flashes up and Hermione drags Viktor back to the couch.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 24th 2010, 5:46 am

Viktor listens carefully as Hermione explains the remote control and the TV and whatnot. Who knows? This is Hermione, after all, so there might very well be a test on all this information. "Sounds easy enough," he says with a smile when they sit back down on the couch. "Erm- Should I have been taking notes for that?" he asked teasingly, though he's sort of wondering if notes would have been a good idea. Meh. It was easy. He'd remember for next time...Maybe.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 24th 2010, 12:47 pm

"Maybe - how good is your memory? You know there might be a test," Hermione smirks, snuggling under the blankets, her legs tucked up underneath her and leaning comfortably against Viktor. She leans forwards, grabs the bowl of popcorn, and settles back against him. "Plus, I won't always be here to show you if you forget. Alright, you can press 'play' if you're ready," she says, popping a couple of salty kernels of popcorn in her mouth before resting her head against Viktor's chest so that he can be her personal pillow.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 24th 2010, 5:37 pm

"I think I'll be able to remember everything," he teased with a smirk of his own. He smiled and wrapped one arm around Hermione as he used his other hand to press 'play' on the remote. He took a small handful of popcorn, feeling rather excited about having his first movie night with his best friend. He pulled the blanket up over both of them as the movie started, realizing that the house was rather cold and snuggling under a blanket would help keep them a lot warmer.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 25th 2010, 2:29 am

"Good," Hermione murmurs, snuggling down with Viktor. "I can't believe you've never even been curious about what your television does before. At the very least, I'd imagined you'd have broken it by now playing with it," she chuckles.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 25th 2010, 7:05 pm

Viktor pretends to glare but ends up laughing despite himself. "Hey, I did play vith it a few times and as you can see, it's not broken yet. It doesn't look like the television in the Muggle Studies books," he commented, thinking back to his book which only pictured those old time TVs with the dials and knobs. Yeah, those don't look anything like the device up on Viktor's wall. Poor guy could have thought it was a window or something.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 25th 2010, 10:33 pm

Hermione giggles lightly and reaches for more popcorn. "Well, I suppose the technology has come quite a ways in a short time, and I doubt the Muggle Studies texts have been updated in at least a decade," she scoffs. "Do you like the movie so far?" she asks, hoping she's chosen the right one for him.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 26th 2010, 3:02 am

Viktor chuckles and wraps an arm around Hermione's waist, glad to see her laughing and smiling for the moment. "I do. I think from now on I'll just have you pick out my movies, because I'm pretty sure you know me better than I do," he said, only half joking because he's pretty sure he'd like whatever movie Hermione picked out for him more than he'd like whatever he would end up getting.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 26th 2010, 5:30 am

Hermione smiles, burying her face comfortably in Viktor's chest half to hide her grin and half because it just feels natural. "You'd say you love anything I picked out just because I picked it. That's what I love about you," she murmurs, thinking about how lucky she is to have her best friend.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 26th 2010, 5:46 am

Viktor smiled softly, and didn't realize that he had begun to absentmindedly play with the soft curls of her hair . "That's not tr-- Alright, so if I didn't like the movie I'd probably lie," he admitted with a quiet laugh. "But I do like this movie. Promise."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 26th 2010, 5:52 am

Hermione feels Viktor playing with her hair, but doesn't stop to think about it. It just feels so natural and comfortable. "I know you'd lie. It would worry me, though - if I pick things you hate, I'll never know and then you'll be stuck watching things you hate for the rest of you life. If you don't like something, please can you tell me?" she asks, twisting her head to look imploringly up at him.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 26th 2010, 6:07 am

Viktor looked down at Hermione with a serious expression before smiling. "Okay then. I promise I'll tell you if I don't like your movie choices. But you have to do the same for me as vell, you know. It's only fair," he said with a small grin, figuring that soon he'd be more of a help with picking out movies one day...Once he got more used to this whole movie thing. And just wait until he finds out that you can watch TV without a movie! Molly will have her own reality TV show in no time.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 26th 2010, 6:12 am

Thanks to Kingsley's family, Molly is going to have a show in which gummy bears are pitted in death matches against each other. It'll be fantastic. Hermione smiles. "Well you know I'll tell you. I'm not nearly as tactful and sensitive as you are," she points out. "Oh, try these, they're great," she says, reaching for the bowl of Jaffas and offering it up to Viktor.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 26th 2010, 6:25 am

If Viktor could blush, he would. He's not used to being called 'sensitive.' Though it's not a big surprise, he knows he's a big softie around certain people. He smiles as Hermione holds up the bowl and carefully takes one of the candies put and pops it into his mouth. And I'm guessing these things taste awesome. If not...Well, Viktor likes it so it doesn't matter what I think. "These are pretty good. I've never had these before. Who knew that the daughter of the dentists had such great taste?" he asked teasingly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 26th 2010, 8:46 am

Hermione smirks. "Well, what can I say? When you've only got a limited number of sweets allowed, you learn to go right for the very best so that you don't waste any opportunities. You don't want to be eating the horrible stuff if you're only going to get a little, after all."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 26th 2010, 5:05 pm

"Hmm. That sounds logical. I guess I'll need you to pick out movies for me and unhealthy snacks, as vell," he said, returning the smirk before taking another Jaffa to snack on. He continued watching the movie with Hermione, still playing with her hair as he kept one arm wrapped around her waist, and Luna thinks tomorrow should be Christmas Eve so they can go to Viktor's parent's house and such.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next