Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sofia, Bulgaria

5 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Sofia, Bulgaria Empty Sofia, Bulgaria

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 15th 2010, 6:18 am

Mr. and Mrs. Krum's Home in Bulgaria:
Sofia, Bulgaria Washington%20Luxury%20Home

Viktor's apartment:
Sofia, Bulgaria 8vztr4Sofia, Bulgaria 10z4x3kSofia, Bulgaria 2wdves2Sofia, Bulgaria 10pzrxySofia, Bulgaria Vmymc7
Sofia, Bulgaria 1zpk77rSofia, Bulgaria Zn076g
Sofia, Bulgaria Merseyview%20pic
Guest bedroom:
Sofia, Bulgaria Master%20bedroom%203
Guest bath:
Sofia, Bulgaria Luxury-bathroom
Viktor's room/Bath:
Sofia, Bulgaria Luxury-master-bathroom-idea-pearl-2-thumbSofia, Bulgaria Luxury-master-bathroom-idea-pearl-1
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Sofia, Bulgaria Empty Re: Sofia, Bulgaria

Post  Molly Prewett December 15th 2010, 6:27 am

Inner!Hermione likes.
A lot.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 15th 2010, 6:31 am

YUSSS!
Inner!Viktor is greaming. He hoped she'd like it. <3
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 17th 2010, 3:37 am

When they reappear in front of Viktor's apartment, he smiles happily because not much has changed. Well, nothing has changed actually. Looks like everything is just how he left it. He looks over at Hermione and smiles when he sees that the apparation went well, just as he figured it would seeing as she's the brightest witch of her age. "Vell, this is it," he said with a small smile, hoping that Hermione would like what she saw. "Ready to head inside?" he asked, not wanting to assume anything. This was her first time in Bulgaria, after all.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 17th 2010, 3:42 am

Hermione doesn't bother dropping Viktor's arm, instead keeping hers companionably around his, drawing a little closer for warmth as the frigid Winter air hits her skin. She looks around, wide-eyed at the new world she's stepped into, and decides that exploring... can wait til they've settled in. It's a little colder in Bulgaria than it had been when they left Scotland, and she could use more layers if she's going to stay out in the cold. She smiles. "Shall we?" she suggests, indicating the way to the entrance. "I want to see if the inside is as lovely as the outside! Which I'm sure it will be."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 17th 2010, 3:48 am

Viktor smiled shyly and led Hermione into the house, still unsure of why he was so worried about her opinion. If he had brought Rolf here would he care as much about what his boyfriend thought about the apartment? Viktor couldn't know for sure, but for some reason he had a feeling that he honestly wouldn't mind as much what Rolf thought about the place he lived in. He opened the front door and waited for her to walk inside before following in behind her, and setting both their bags down on the floor in the living room area. "This is it. Like I said, nothing too fancy but it's home, I suppose."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 17th 2010, 3:54 am

Hermione walks through and looks around, eyes lighting up. Viktor's apartment is spacious. It's tasteful and masculine without the overbearing presence of boy pervading the decor and furnishings. She turns a slow circle, taking in the living area. "It's lovely! It's... so perfectly you," she says, then colours because what if that was a rude or stupid thing to say?

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 17th 2010, 4:07 am

Viktor greams and takes her comment as a compliment. "Thanks. I'm glad you like it," he said with a grin. "You've seen the living room, obviously. My room's over that vay, the kitchen's right over there...You'd be sleeping in this room," he explained, gesturing towards the guest bedroom with a simple nod. "But my favorite part is right over here." He gently took her hand in his and led her out onto the balcony where she could enjoy the view of the city far off in the distance, smiling to himself because as nervous as he was before about Hermione being here, it feels rather...perfect having his best friend in his house and knowing that she'll be spending an entire two weeks with him.

Sofia, Bulgaria 2yv03ev
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 17th 2010, 5:42 am

Viktor's hand is comforting around hers, strong and warm and Hermione thinks it feels perfectly natural to be hand in hand with her best friend. She gives his hand a light squeeze, smiling up at him because it makes her happier than she's been since... since Luna, to be here with him. They step out onto the balcony and she gasps. "Oh my... Viktor, it's stunning." She turns to look at him, eyes shining as the excitement of being somewhere entirely new, and having her very best friend to share it with, begins to sink in to her, and then looks back out at the breathtaking beauty of the Sofia skyline.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 17th 2010, 5:58 am

Viktor smiles at her reaction and realizes that now that they're out here on the balcony, he can let go of her hand seeing as she can find her way around on her own. But something inside him doesn't allow him to let go, so he continues holding his best friend's hand as he looks out over the balcony at the view. "It is, isn't it? I know it's no ocean view or anything special, but at night it really is something," he said with a smile before looking down at Hermione again. She really did look beautiful in the moonlight, he noted, though he didn't think anything of the feeling he had in his stomach. Of course it must of had something to do with being with his best friend in the place he was born and nothing else.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 17th 2010, 6:06 am

It's cold; Hermione draws closer in to Viktor's side because she doesn't want to be driven indoors just yet, away from this amazing view. "It doesn't need some cliched ocean view, it's lovely just as it is," she insists, and then falls into silence. She doesn't want to spoil the moment of just being here together, her lips curve slightly upwards in a soft smile as she takes in the spread of lights stretched out in the distance.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 17th 2010, 6:18 am

Viktor smiled as he felt Hermione move in close, realizing how cold it was but staying out on the balcony for a while longer. He didn't know why he always felt so comfortable around her, and could enjoy being with her and talking nonstop, yet still have these nice, quite moments where they just enjoyed each other's company. "It's cold. Should ve head back in now? You're free to stay outside of course. I could even set up your bed out here and everything," he said teasingly as he grinned down at his friend.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 17th 2010, 6:25 am

"What would you do if I'd said 'yes' to that?" Hermione wonders with a smirk. "I'd wake up in the morning frozen in the sheets and covered in a foot of snow, I'm sure! Let's go in. I think I could actually use some tea, if you don't mind?" she says, grinning up at Viktor before she turns back indoors, her hand still joined with his as though they've forgotten about it, the feeling is so natural.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 17th 2010, 6:33 am

"Vell, I vosn't exactly expecting the 'brightest vitch of her age' to say yes to sleeping outside in the middle of December" he retorted, returning the smirk. "Tea. I can do that," he grinned, only letting go of her hand once they made it to the kitchen so he could get started on making the hot drink. "Any tear in particular?" he asked, glad that he was prepared with at least four different types.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 17th 2010, 6:37 am

"What if I was being unpredictable?" Hermione counters petulantly, the smile on her face broadening. She helps herself to a seat, beginning to feel at home already. "Um, do you have English Breakfast? If not, anything is fine," she assures him, leaning forward on the counter, resting on her elbows to watch Viktor work. "So how far are we from that city? It was Sofia, I presume?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 17th 2010, 6:58 am

"Today's your lucky day," he said with a grin as he pulled out the tea and started the prepare the water or milk. I don't drink tea, so let's just say he's preparing it the correct way, yes? As the water or milk is heating, he walks over towards where Hermione is sitting and joins her at the table. "Yes, it's Sofia. Ve're not too far if you'd like to visit. There's alvays a lot to do there and I could show you around all the fun places, rather than the boring tourist spots that really aren't all that great, to be honest."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 17th 2010, 7:10 am

Hermione grins and watches Viktor boil the water and steep the tea. *giggles and loves wifey so much* While he's working, she goes to the fridge to get the milk out to add to her cup, not wanting to seem like a lazy houseguest. When She and Viktor are both seated once more, she glances hopefully between his face and the direction of Sofia. "Are there good book stores?" she asks almost timidly, knowing the usual reaction she gets to that question.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 17th 2010, 7:36 am

Viktor smiled. He should have been expecting that from Hermione, though he can't say he was at all surprised. Thinking of Hermione and books always brought him back to fond memories of when they first met. Back to when he had no idea how to introduce himself, which was quite the new concept for him, really, considering most people knew his name before he got a chance to meet them. "Of course. There's Helikon. Most people go there. Are three stories of books enough for you, or shall I find a different bookstore to fill your reading needs?" he asked with a playful smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 17th 2010, 8:53 am

Hermione's eyes light up at the prospect of a three-storey bookstore. She takes a sip of tea to hide her cheeky grin behind her teacup until she can get it under control. "Well, I suppose we'll just have to visit as many book shops as we can and I'll just make do," she says smoothly, her wide, brown eyes staring innocently up at her best friend.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 17th 2010, 9:35 am

Viktor smirked in response before taking a sip of his own tea. "Vell, sorry it's no mansion of books, but I'm sure I can take you to enough bookstores to fill your book...quantity requirements," he said with a playful grin. "I'm assuming you've already read and memorized the books of the Hogvarts library?" he asked jokingly, glad to see Hermione going back to her old, happier self now that they were away from whatever had been making her sad the other week.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 17th 2010, 11:32 am

Hermione chuckles, definitely feeling a lot better to be here with Viktor, away from Hogwarts where it seems every corner Hermione turns yields some memory of Luna and their short-lived affair. "I suppose I ought to spare a little time to see the sights of my best friend's home town," she admits, her voice grudging but her eyes sparkling with warmth to show her true excitement. "And for your information, I've not read all the books in the Restricted Section, yet. It's a little difficult to get in and out undetected sometimes, you know!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 17th 2010, 3:26 pm

"You haven't? Huh. By now I figured you must have had some sort of deal set up vith Madam Pince," he teased with a light laugh. "Vell, I just hope the bookstores here are up to your standards, because it feels sort of wrong that you don't have a book in front of you right now. You know, I can't even remember the last time you hit me vith von. It's starting to make me feel you don't like me anymore," he chuckled, grinning at his friend happily.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 17th 2010, 3:33 pm

"I should look into that. Maybe I could blackmail her and tell her I'll expose her illicit affair with Filch if I don't have unrestricted access to the Restricted Section," Hermione muses, although she would never dare risk her Prefect badge by doing such a thing. She flashes an impish grin in Viktor's direction. "Well, I'll tell you what - I'll find the thickest book I can lift, and I'll buy it no matter the subject matter for the sole purpose of whacking you with it so you'll always know I love you. Merlin, I can't wait to see absolutely everything," she enthuses, her natural curiosity and excitement kicking in just as Audrey had predicted. "It's a good thing I've been practicing reading Bulgarian, I suppose."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 17th 2010, 3:43 pm

Viktor smirks at the thought of Hermione doing anything against the rules, though he could almost imagine it happening if the prospect of her getting more books was involved. "You...You've been practicing reading Bulgarian?" he asked, unable to keep the surprise out of his voice. He smiled at his friend, extremely pleased that she had been practicing his native language just for this trip. "So, does this mean you von't be needing me as a translator, then? he teased lightly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 17th 2010, 3:49 pm

Hermione pushes her hair behind her shoulders and smiles at Viktor, somewhat embarrassed and worried that Viktor thinks she's done more than she really has. "Well, I thought it would be prudent to begin learning properly. I'd like to really learn Bulgarian in the long term, but I thought for this trip I should start with at least learning how to translate it in written form. Erm, truthfully I can't speak a word of it so I will need you," she confesses, hiding behind her teacup once more, suddenly and oddly bashful.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next