Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gid and Mol's Epic Box Fort

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gid and Mol's Epic Box Fort - Page 2 Empty Re: Gid and Mol's Epic Box Fort

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 3:18 pm

"Hey Giddy," Molly murmurs, barely glancing up from her book because she thinks she might actually understand this sentence and she doesn't want to lose her train of thought. Then she shrugs. "It's, like, interesting," she says, because even though she hates all of it and doesn't understand most of it, the little bits she does get are kind of interesting. She's starting to see why Kingsley's so into it. Having finished her sentence now, she reaches into the bag on the floor next to her end of the couch and pulls out a package of chocolate chip cookies, tossing them wordlessly in her brother's direction. "So what's new with you, big brother?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 15th 2010, 3:27 pm

Gideon pulls a face as he reaches for the cookies; he knows something is up, that is totally not Molly's kind of book. It's usually magazines... "What's new, oh, what's new... Well, I'm going on a date." he says quite proudly. Well, he is proud about it, after all. "And with Lily Evans, even. You?" He adds casually, as an afterthought, almost.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 3:32 pm

Molly is glad that she has that nice (ok, so it's totally gross!) big book to hide behind as she pulls a face of her own. Ew, Evans of all people? Ugh. "Well that's... nice," she manages. "Me? I'm, like, not going on a date with Lily Evans," she says evasively, turning the page and wondering what in the name of Merlin possessed her brother to hit on Little Miss Perfect Prefect.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 15th 2010, 3:54 pm

Gideon doesn't see Molly's face, but that's a good thing. "Well, seeing as I am, I would hope you wouldn't be dating her as well... And remind me what you are doing with that book? I know you're not reading it just because you feel like it. For one, it has no shoes or clothes in it. And it looks super boring, besides." He comments.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 4:11 pm

Molly lowers the book so she can frout at Gideon. "What, like I'm some sort of a mentally challenged airhead? You think that just because it's full of big words and Latin or votever that I totally can't handle it? Whatever, Gid. Like, how many times do I have to say I'm not stupid before people get it, you know? I'm so sick of it," she rants.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 15th 2010, 4:24 pm

Gideon frowns. He may have heard this before, but that doesn't mean he likes it. "Oh, Molly, come on, you know that's not what I mean... Ever. I know you prefer magazines over stuffy volumes in what looks like a different language about... I don't even know what. I don't think even Hermione would read that." He says, rolling his eyes a little. "And the fact you got so touchy must mean you're hiding something. Come on, Mol, spill."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 4:34 pm

Molly flushes and curses Gideon for knowing her too well. It's just a tad inconvenient, really. "It's about wizarding laws and stuff," she mumbles. "And it's only a little bit of Latin, so whatever. I just want to read something, like, deeper or something. Just this once, you know? So, you asked out Evans?" she says, attempting to turn the conversation back to him and away from her because she's half afraid Gideon will disown her when he finds out she's gone and fallen for someone who hates her. Because clearly that should just not happen to a Prewett, and she must be a failed Prewett, to be shamed and cast out of the fold.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 15th 2010, 4:52 pm

If Gideon ever wraps his head around the fact that someone doesn't like a Prewett, which he probably won't, he will not judge Molly as anything, but the guy as the one who is too stupid to see the awesomeness that is in front of him. Indeed, that is true. "Wizarding law? Why would you even know that? Oh. Wait. I did that once - well, not wizarding law, but what was it - chemistry? I don't even remember, but it was because of that Muggle girl... So," He finishes, folding his arms and looking over at Molly, "... Who is it?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 6:15 pm

Molly sighs and drops the book to the ground, where it sends up a little mushroom cloud of dust, and wriggles around on the couch so she can lay her head on Gideon's shoulder. She's very glad to hear she wouldn't be disowned over this, by the way. Yep yep. She groans a little bit and buries her face in Gid's shoulder because this is just, like, so embarrassing. "I don't even wanna..." she mumbles. "Remember that guy - the one who was just, like, so annoying and kind of a jerk? Yeah... Like, how ridiculous, right?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 16th 2010, 2:18 pm

Gideon goes to pat Molly's hair, then thinks better of it and pats her slightly awkwardly on the arm instead. It's not her fault anyway, he is the one who is obviously blind to the awesome of a Prewett. "I don't think you told me his name, but I do remember about him. And no, not ridiculous. Look, I may not be much help, but have you talked to him about it? You know, rather than reading that thing?" He asks, indicating the book on the floor with a nod of his head.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 16th 2010, 2:24 pm

Molly is glad Gideon didn't mess with the hair, because that would've made this comforting thing - which he's clearly quite good at - less effective. She burrows herself into a hug, flipping her hair so it doesn't get messed up on the way of course, and frouts. "But he, like, totally hates me. Trust me to find the one guy in, like, the whole entire world who doesn't like me," she mutters dejectedly. "I should've made cookie dough for this."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 16th 2010, 2:30 pm

Gideon pulls a face at Molly's comments. "Oh, come on, he can't hate you - nobody can hate any Prewett. Clearly he is just a little better at hiding it; you just have to coax it out like it's a kitty cat, Mol. Besides, if he doesn't appreciate you, then clearly he isn't awesome enough for you." He says, trying to make her feel better. He's not sure if it's actually working, but it sounds good. Gid shrugs a little to himself.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 16th 2010, 2:38 pm

Molly shrugs too. "Maybe he's just, like, a really good actor or something," she says, wishing she could explain how she feels that Kingsley is awesome enough for her. More than, in fact, because she doesn't feel awesome enough for him. Foreign concept to a Prewett, but there it is. "Anyway, I don't wanna talk about it," Molly says, then giggles feebly because since when does Molly not want to talk about something!? "So - Evans. Seriously, Gid, what possessed you there?" she says, just to change the subject.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 16th 2010, 2:52 pm

"Huh... Maybe," Gideon mutters. He doesn't really believe it, though. "What can I say? It's been awhile. She's pretty hot, and have you even looked at her eyes? I mean really, who has eyes like that?" He stops, finding that he was rambling just a little, and Molly probably didn't really need to hear that. Maybe they should find something neutral to talk about...
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 16th 2010, 2:58 pm

"Well that was kind of an overshare there, Giddy," Molly comments with a hint of a smirk. "You do know she's a prefect, right?" she says, her emphasis on the word indicative of her distaste. "Like, whatever - long as you're happy and all that. Huh, you know what I realised just now, Gid? We've given my tower here a pretty sweet setup and all - ohmyGod did you see the easy bake oven!? - but we totally haven't done a thing to yours!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 16th 2010, 3:11 pm

"Well, sorry," Gideon mutters. He rambles a little, but if he can deal with Molly, then Mol can deal with a little Gideon rambling, right? Right. "Yeah, Mol, I totally saw your new easy bake oven, it's awesome and I would love some of whatever comes out of it - but we haven't! This is a good point... I don't even know what I want to put in it, though. Hmm," He ponders, "Maybe a double bed..."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 16th 2010, 3:23 pm

Molly's nose wrinkles to an epic degree at Gideon's suggestion. Lucky for her she looks ridiculously cute with her nose wrinkled. "You know what, Giddy?" she says brightly, "I think I'm totally gonna, like, leave your tower to you! And I'm starting to think we're totally gonna need a locked door system or something," she mumbles. "Like, how do you even lock a door on a box fort? Whatever."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 16th 2010, 3:36 pm

Gideon snickers at Molly and the expression on her face. It is ridiculously adorable. "Oh. Okay," he says with a smirk. "I think I should... What colour sheets should I use?" He teases, just waiting to see the expression on her face. "We could probably rig the doors to have passwords or something?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 16th 2010, 3:46 pm

Molly pulls another ridiculously adorable face and elbows Gideon in the side for that comment. "Ew, ew, ew, like, stop talking! Eurgh. Just, like, don't tell me. But you know if we have passwords you'll, like, never see anything from the easy bake oven, right?" she points out, because there's no way Gid is getting Mol's password if she's not getting his. Not that she particularly wants it. She's totally going with silencing charms, too.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 16th 2010, 3:55 pm

Gideon snickers some more, because he doesn't giggle. He is way too manly for that. "But but but..." He begins, "But what about the cookies and the Cookies?" He pouts, pulling puppy dog eyes at his sister in an attempt to get into her good graces. "Besides, your tower wouldn't need a lock, just mine." Gideon would also like to point out that he is totally using silencing charms, and he's gotten pretty good at the over the years...
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 16th 2010, 4:03 pm

"Like, votever you say, Gid," Molly murmurs, tweaking his nose affectionately and looking away before the puppy dog eyes can get to her. Those things are like an eclipse - you can't look directly at it. "That's totally not fair - if Gideon's Tower has a lock, then Molly's Tower has a lock. End of story. Or you could just, like, hang a tie on the doorknob or something and be really cheesy like that," she laughs, hopping up to get herself a Butterbeer. "You need a refill?" she checks while she's up.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 16th 2010, 4:18 pm

Gideon nods, but because Molly has her back turned and is bending over, he adds a "Yeah, thanks." Then he pouts. "Aw, you're no fun. I'm cooler than a tie on a doorknob, trust me. I need something else... More, well, Prewetty. Although locks might work." He ponders this a little in silence.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 16th 2010, 4:26 pm

Molly grabs two Butterbeers from the bar fridge and hands one to Gideon before settling back on her own end of the couch. "Whatever, Giddy. I'm sure you'll, like, totally come up with something awesome. It's your job and all, being the big brother - Purveyor of Awesomeness When Awesomeness Is Required," she says, and drinks her drink. Just spending a little time with her favourite person in the whole wide world is going a long way to improving Molly's mood. Naw.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 16th 2010, 4:39 pm

Gideon takes his butterbeer gladly, opening his and taking a long sip. "Indeed I will. And thanks!" He says, bowing in a rather grandiose and exaggerated manner. He thoroughly like this title, and will continue to use it in the future - provided he remembers it, of course, which there is every chance he won't. It's not like he doesn't love Mol, of course, but rather that other such things take up his important brain space. And Inner!Gideon loves Molly for that last comment. JS.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 16th 2010, 4:45 pm

Molly greams at Gideon, because she loves him lots and lots. "No worries, Gid. So, like, I think I'm gonna keep reading now - you can hang if you want, but I'm totally not gonna be much company," she says, shrugging slightly apologetically. She sets her Butterbeer bottle on the floor and curls up on her end of the beanbag couch with the musty old evil book, which she cracks with a weary, determined sigh.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next