Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gid and Mol's Epic Box Fort

4 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gid and Mol's Epic Box Fort - Page 8 Empty Re: Gid and Mol's Epic Box Fort

Post  Molly Prewett March 28th 2011, 3:04 pm

Molly feels slightly comforted by Gideon's hand on her knee; there is always something protective and comforting about his presence, but she's still miserable. Her face falls into a pout as she looks between her brother and the cookie dough. "I want the cookie dough," she tells him, and crawls over to make a grab at the bowl. "Besides, doesn't matter if I eat my body weight in sugar because I weigh, like, practically nothing, which means my sugar intake is practically nothing," she says, because Molly-logic is a beautiful thing.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett March 28th 2011, 3:15 pm

Gideon is glad she feels a little comforted. He gently pushes her back down to where she was on the couch, without the cookie dough. "Not the point and you know it, Mol. Besides, I think you've already had enough." Short!post is short, sorry.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 28th 2011, 3:23 pm

Molly frouts as she's pushed back down, still cookie doughless. "I totally haven't had much, I swear. Look at how much is still left in the bowl," she says, because there is a buttload of dough left in the bowl. With a little sigh, she shifts around until she's curled up like a cat, her head resting on Gideon's shoulder. "This sucks, Gid. Stupid super smart guy, had to go be all ambitious and stuff and leave. Pfft," she says, muttering more to herself.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett March 28th 2011, 3:30 pm

Gideon looks in the bowl, a frown still on his face. "But, you see, I have no idea how much yuo made in the first place. So I have no idea how much you've eaten - you could be on your third batch by now. So he left because he was ambitious? Well, really, if he left, it's really because he can't handle your awesome. True story."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 28th 2011, 3:37 pm

"I totally did not make three batches," Molly swears, and she smiles briefly because it's nice of Gideon to try and cheer her up. She nods against his shoulder and absently plays with her hair. "Yeah he got, like, a really good offer from the Ministry and he could graduate early and all that to start right away. Seemed stupid for him to hang around or whatever, so there ya go," she concludes, finishing with a wave of her hand that rolls very smoothly into another diving bid for the cookie dough.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett March 28th 2011, 3:40 pm

Gideon just looks at her, dead on. "Of course you didn't," he says, but there's a hint or sarcasm in his voice. He puts an arm around her in an attempt to be comforting - hopefully he's helping. "Oh, wow; I'm sure though that if he's was a half-decent guy, he'd have stayed just that extra little while longer and hung out with you for a bit longer. It can't be that hard."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 28th 2011, 3:48 pm

"I would never do that," Molly agrees, and even Mya cannot tell whether she is being serious, or outright lying in this moment. She is very happy to have snagged her cookie dough back, though, and rewards her efforts with a big spoonful before she speaks again. "He was thinking about it - I think he kind of, like, wanted to stay around until the end of the year for me, but it's that kind of chance they don't offer just anyone, you know? I told him he should go anyway. Like, what's the point of putting off the inevitable, you know? We would've had to deal with being apart next year anyway and all that I guess. And there was really no reason for him to stay, except for me..." She trails off, shrugging as she contemplates that, and whether there is a boy in the world who would've stayed for her, who would've thought there was nothing more important in the world. Molly knows it's selfish and kind of childish, but a small part of her can't help but want that. Slowly, she offers the bowl out to Gideon to share the cookie dough.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett March 28th 2011, 4:31 pm

Gideon just looks at her, and having not noticed in the beginning that Molly had gotten her cookie dough back, takes it from her again once her spoon is loaded to the brim. Instead of having any himself, he just puts it back on the floor. "Well, you could have managed the year, I'm sure - I've managed to have relationships in the term with girls from home... It sucks that he isn't awesome enough for you, that's all."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 29th 2011, 1:35 am

DAMMIT I HAD TO NINJA-CLOSE AND I LOST MY POST. FML.

"I think you're, like, taking advantage of my generosity," Molly grouses as Gideon, instead of sharing her cookie dough, confiscates it once more. "Sorry if I'm just not as good as being separated from people I care about as you are," she says moodily. "I just didn't want it to turn into that thing. You know, that thing, where you never ever see someone and it all just drags out and you know it's never going to last and by the end you've, like, totally forgotten all the things about them that you really liked to begin with? I figured at least this way there wouldn't be that whole sour note to end on that kinda makes all the good stuff before seem less good," Molly rambles.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett March 30th 2011, 4:39 pm

Gideon sighs. "Me? Never... Oh, come on. But you have many merits to your argument. Well, as long as you've done what you think is best, then that is the best thing to do. Besides, you can always stay in touch, maybe even see each other when you're out of school? I don't know - I'm trying to make you feel better. Is it working?" He asks hesitantly, not sure if he wants to hear the answer.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 30th 2011, 4:47 pm

"True. And we did say we would stay in touch. After all, it's totally not fair to expect someone to go cold turkey after the complete awesomeness of dating a Prewett. His life would, like, hardly even be worth living after that," she says, with the hint of a smirk. Leaning over, she gives her brother a proper hug. "It's working," she reassures him, smiling a little because there is nothing in the world as comforting as family to Molly. "You know what else is good for making me feel better? Cookie dough."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett April 1st 2011, 1:01 pm

Gideon cracks a smile. "Of course. You can never quite date someone as amazing as us, after all. I don't even know how Lily will cope, if we ever break up. It might shatter her self esteem and expectations of all men." He says, hugging Molly right back. "I'm glad, and no, you can't have it back," he adds, and leaning a little to take his wand out of his pocket, he Vanishes the bowl. "Surely retail therapy is better?" He suggests instead, his smile innocent.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 1st 2011, 1:08 pm

Molly is about to say something really, really bitchy, but thank Merlin Gideon distracted her by murdering the cookie dough and headed her off from something that was probably going to cause a huge fight, or at least Gideon walking out on her. Her face falls into the most adorably heart-wrenching frout of all time. There's even a little lower-lip-quiver-and-watering-eyes action. "But- but- but-" she sighs. Then she gives up -clearly she's going to need to wait til she's alone to get her cookie dough fix without interruption- and just lays her head back on Gideon's shoulder, closing her eyes because sadness is so foreign to Molly that it's exhausting. "Fine. But you should, like, totally pay to make up for all that cookie dough you just wasted. That's definitely a pair of shoes and a matching purse," she murmurs, her voice growing slow and soft.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett April 1st 2011, 1:30 pm

Gideon would also like to thank Merlin that Molly didn't say it. He is, luckily, impervious to her frouting, though, so he merely looks back at her withotu blinking for a moment, before he smiles again. "I don't think so. You can get cookie dough for just a few dollars anywhere. I'm sure you can use your own money," he says.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 1st 2011, 1:36 pm

Molly lifts a lazy hand and smacks Gideon upside the head, all without moving her head from his shoulder or messing his hair up. That's talent, that is. "Watch your mouth, Giddy! You know I would, like, never ever go near store bought cookie dough," she says, managing to make 'store bought' sound like the foulest thing in existence.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett April 1st 2011, 2:01 pm

Gideon flinches, but only a little, as Molly smacks him. "Hey! Sibling abuse, I say, sibling abuse! And I know, but when you think about value and worth, shoes can hardly be bought for the equivalent price as cookie dough. And that is my point." He says definitively.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 1st 2011, 2:08 pm

Molly just shrugs against Gideon's shoulder, apparently unperturbed by his claims of sibling abuse. "But you took away my cookie dough, which was making me feel better, and suggested I replace it with retail therapy. Which means you should, like, totally pay for my retail therapy since you've cut off my other option. 'Sides, the money all comes from the same place when you think about it - in the end it's, like, thanks Daddy."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett April 1st 2011, 2:23 pm

Gideon gives a small smile. "I did, and I'm sorry, but retail therapy is better for you in the long run. And while that's true, I don't want to ask dad for more money again. I think if it's for you, then you should do it. Logic!" He is a little proud of his logic, and he was kind of hoping to avoid doing the retail therapy with Molly himself. After all, he is a boy, and they don't like shopping.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 1st 2011, 2:33 pm

Molly sighs, giving up because she's not got the energy to argue the point any further. "Whatever, Giddy. All I know is that you, like, totally owe me some form of therapy. I'm talking galleons or cookie dough, big brother." She pauses a moment. "Thanks," she adds after a beat, glancing up and smiling at Gideon before she moves to curl up on the beanbag couch like a cat, making her small body into as tight a ball as she can.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett April 1st 2011, 2:39 pm

Gideon shrugs. He's not exactly in any mood but listless and tired right now. "Yeah, yeah. One day we'll sort this out, for sure. And anytime. It's what I'm here for." He says softly, smiling back and slouching, freer now that Molly is all curled up, but still placing on hand on her leg protectively.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 1st 2011, 2:43 pm

Molly, eyes closed, just smirks a little. "That's what you say when you, like, expect me to forget about stuff," she points out, but doesn't challenge him any further. Instead, she takes comfort in the sound of his voice and the protective contact of his hand, and slowly drifts off to sleep. She can make more cookie dough in the morning.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett April 1st 2011, 2:51 pm

Gideon watches her fall asleep, but after waiting for a few seemingly long minutes, he stands up slowly and heads out of the Box Fort. He has things to do, people to see - but not really, he's just headed to the Common Room to stare blankly into the fire. Or pretend to do some homework. Or something equally as unproductive.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett April 13th 2011, 3:09 pm

Lily remembers the way to the Epic Box Fort and walks Gideon to it easily. Of course, he must've picked their destination quickly, but Lily feels weird about the prospect of spending time in Gideon's dorm, with Gideon's very male roommates, whilst in his body. She assumes Gideon doesn't really want to have to share close quarters with his sisters while in Lily's body -there's quite a lot of running around in underwear and dropped towels while getting ready in the mornings after all- so she figures this is the best place for them to base themselves while they wait for the potion to wear off. She walks through the door, and she's certain that it's only the fact that Gideon never blushes that keeps her cheeks from turning pink as she remembers the last time she was here. At once Lily kicks the shoes off Gideon's large feet and flops tiredly onto the bed. "What d'you think? I think the most important thing is making sure we stick to each other's schedules and the like? And just do our best to keep things as smooth as possible for each other until we switch back? Here's my schedule," she says, slipping a jam-packed schedule (classes, prefect duties, tutoring some of the first years) out of her bag and passing it over to Gideon.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett May 28th 2011, 3:10 pm

Lily stretches out on the bed in the EBF, her back propped against the headboard and an Arithmancy book propped open in her lap. She's not quite sure where Gideon is, but given the time she imagines he'll be taking her body on prefect rounds right about now so she is keeping herself occupied in the downtime with reading.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 28th 2011, 3:18 pm

Molly, thoroughly sick of not getting to spend any time with her siblings, struts down towards the EBF to see if her brother is about. Spotting the light on in Gideon's tower, she pauses only briefly to knock on the partially-open door before she struts right in and plops on the bed. She crosses her legs beneath her and grins broadly over at her brother. "Hey Giddy! So, like, what's up? Did you forget your favourite baby sister or something? Amnesia, maybe? Or are you just, like, on a diet?" she says, her voice light and chirpy but her eyebrows raised in a way that makes it clear she expects answers.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next