Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Center of the Dance Floor

+2
Sirius Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Center of the Dance Floor - Page 3 Empty Re: The Center of the Dance Floor

Post  Molly Prewett October 4th 2010, 6:33 am

[oh snap, the Alice card. *dies*]

Molly feels an awful weight sinking in her stomach, because Gideon has just unintentionally reminded her that less than an hour ago, Molly had smiled at Alice and wordlessly promised to step back and not get in the way of anything between Sirius and the youngest Prewett. She doesn't respond to that, though, because deep down she has to admit she has nothing to say for herself. She's got plenty to go on with the rest of her brother's words, though. "SINCE WHEN IS ONE BLOODY KISS WITH ONE BLOODY GUY 'SNOGGING EVERY GUY WHO COMES ALONG'!?" she demands, shaking her hair back from her face impatiently. "AND SINCE WHEN DOES THE FACT THAT YOU'RE MY BROTHER GIVE YOU, LIKE, ANY SAY IN WHAT I DO? I'M NOT TOTALLY INCAPABLE, GIDEON, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!" she bellows, completely ignoring the staring people and glaring defiantly up at her favourite brother, feeling doubly annoyed because everything is feeding into her insecurities about not being respected or trusted to take care of herself.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 4th 2010, 6:41 am

Gideon has no idea what led up to this, so he is pretty clueless. "IT GIVES ME A SAY BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT BOYS CAN BE LIKE - MOST OF THEM CAN'T BE TRUSTED, MOLLY! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT INCAPABLE, AND I KNOW YOU'RE A BIG GIRL, I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP AND LOOK OUT FOR YOU!!!!" he bellows back, making sure he gives as good as he gets as he stares down at his favourite sister.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 4th 2010, 6:49 am

I can't handle the Prewett fighting anymore, so...

Molly goes stonily silent, glaring up at Gideon with a thunderously mutinous expression because Mya couldn't decide whether Mol should be thunderous, or mutinous, so she's both. It's one of the very, very rare occasions in her life where she lets her actions speak louder than her words. She steps right up to Gideon, eyes snapping dangerously, and stares for a just a minute. Then, with slow and deliberate movements to show that she really, really means this, she reaches up and messes up his hair. "Cuni. Mi. Gaza," she hisses. She turns on her heel and stalks off, shoving a couple of gaping fifth year boys aside and leaving them stumbling in her wake. Somewhere in the back of her mind it occurs to her that she really ought to bake Viktor a thank you cake for teaching her that little bit of Bulgarian, because it really has come in handy.

Last edited by Molly Prewett on October 4th 2010, 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 4th 2010, 6:51 am

*cries* Viktorwouldlikethatcakethough He's proud of Molly for remembering but he's sad that his BFF and his buddy are fighting. -pouts-
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 4th 2010, 7:01 am

[THE HAIR? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!]

Gideon blinks, face still fixed in a furious expression. Then, he turns, stalking back to the girl holding his drink, taking it from her and draining it. "Thanks," he mutters, ignoring the shocked look on her, and also almost everyone else's faces as things slowly go back to normal. He is so distracted that he hasn't even fixed his hair yet - shocking, I know, but that's what fighting with Molly does to him. He also makes a mental note to NOT thank Viktor next time he sees him, as he has no idea what Molly said.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3