Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cluster of Tables

+7
Padma Patil
Joe
Alice Prewett
Sirius Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cluster of Tables - Page 2 Empty Re: Cluster of Tables

Post  Remus Lupin October 3rd 2010, 6:19 am

Awkward. *blinks and stares pointedly*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 6:20 am

"Alright, Sirius! I like this guy, see, I do like this guy," he says drunkenly, swaying on the spot as he talks to Viktor. "Shit, I'm losin' my edge here! Need a pick me up," he said, pulling out his little pills for the epicness that's about to ensue the morning after... OH THE REST OF YOU WILL SEE, YOU WILL -dies- Anyway, Rad tosses them into his own drink while cheering Sirius on, and downs a fourth of it. "Want some? It's got a little kick," he said, offering it to Viktor while he drools at the show.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 6:20 am

Well we can pick this up later I guess? XD

Molly's eyes light up and she bursts out laughing as Sirius starts singing. "OhmyGod, he's, like, not really going to - ?" she starts to ask Remus, but breaks off when Sirius swivels his hips and answers her half-asked question. "Yep, he's totally dancing," she giggles, then arches an eyebrow in silent challenge to Sirius, as if to say 'let's see what you got'.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 6:21 am

Molly's looking at Sirius, and she hears a little crowd gathering around them but doesn't yet realise that it's Rad and Viktor, and that Rad's just put a little extra fizz in his drink, so to speak.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 6:23 am

Viktor does not notice Remus because that would be awkward and I forgot he was here. Oops. He doesn't think much of Caradoc saying the drink has a kick in it, and gladly takes it from him to have a nice, large sip before passing the glass up to Sirius because the more he drinks, the more clothing that comes off.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 3rd 2010, 6:23 am

And Remus is going to get up and leave soon cause this whole situation is rather awkward for him. XD
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett October 3rd 2010, 6:24 am

Sirius Black wrote:
"Aw man, no weed? Now that's a bummer, though I don't really smoke it that often," he said, as he remembered Remus was looking at him and listening. "A dance? I think I can manage that, but somehow, you two lookin' so down just doesn't fly, guys! What is seriously UP with you people? Hell, even I'M not psyched, and when Barney Stinson Sirius Black isn't psyched, THIS WORLD IS SERIOUSLY FUCKED, YEAH? YEAH! So you know guys, I know just the way to get psyched. You guys wait here," he says, sprinting to the DJ, flailing wildly, before running back to the other two, and jumping on the table as the music starts blaring. Locking his eyes on Molly, he starts singing-- "I'm too sexy for my love, too sexy for my love, Love's going to leave me!" And with that, the actual music kicks in, and he starts swiveling those hips like the badass sexy beast he is.

Alice is amused.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 3rd 2010, 6:28 am

And with his last line, he'd tossed his leather jacket off, so it landed on Viktor's face, after he grabs the drink. "I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy, it hurts!" Sirius rips off his shirt, sending it flying at anyone who claims it first, I guess. "I'm too sexy for Milan, too sexy for Milan, New York and Japannnn!" And with that, he starts really getting into it, gulping much of the drink as he swaggers about, showing off his sexy nipple piercings and the such, and winking at Molly as he does so, BECAUSE SOME PREWETT BY THE NAME OF ALICE IS NOT HERE.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 6:29 am

Caradoc bursts out laughing as he starts really getting back in the partying mood, despite the vast amounts of alcohol he's consumed, and laughs with Viktor, as Sirius tosses his shirt off. "Nipple piercings? WHY YOU GOTTA BE STRAIGHT, MAN!" he yells, laughing twice as much as he would have sober.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe October 3rd 2010, 6:30 am

Regulus shrieks as Sirius pulls his shirt off. That image..."Do. Not. Want," he exclaims as he grabs the wine glass that Caradoc, Viktor, and Sirius shared, taking a rather large swig of it as he tries to erase that mental image forever.
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett October 3rd 2010, 6:31 am

Well.

Alice shows up.

OH HEY THERE YOU GO.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 6:31 am

Molly leans back and crosses her legs, eyebrows still arched and pretty much just enjoying the show. Sure, the nipple piercings don't really do it for her, but there's a lot more to look at besides those, so she'll endure. She finally notices that Viktor and Rad have joined them, but decides it's easier to focus on the half naked guy than the guy she can't have, and smirks in response to Sirius' wink.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 3rd 2010, 6:33 am

Remus is THIS close to getting up and leaving, because this whole thing in this setting is getting too uncomfortable for him to handle.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 3rd 2010, 6:36 am

Sirius gapes in shock for a moment when he sees Alice walk up, and his grin promptly widens, as he totally steps it up a notch. "I'M TOO SEXY FOR YOUR PARTY! TOO SEXY FOR YOUR PARTTYYY! NO WAY I'M DISCO DANCING-- 'cause you know, I'm Sirius, and baby I THRUST DANCE!" And so he does totally thrust dance, and Eowyn wishes she had a gif, but is way too lazy to find a gif of Jared Leto thrust dancing, though she bets there is one. His gaze keeps flickering between the Prewett sisters, giving them both equally flirtatious and lustful looks as he shakes that ass for the two of them. "I'm a model you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk! Yeah on the catwalk, on the catwalk yeah!" he belts out, giving the audience the best hair flip he can muster. "I do my little turn on the catwalk!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 6:37 am

"DO NOT WANT?!" yells Rad, gaping at Regulus. "Are you insane?! DO WANT! DO WANT!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 6:38 am

Molly looks over at her sister and laughs, raising her eyebrows as if to say 'you want him?' because she won't be getting in Alice's way. Alice saw him first, after all. But hey, flirting is fun so she's not exactly going to turn away from that arse shaking right there,
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe October 3rd 2010, 6:38 am

Regulus. Gags.
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett October 3rd 2010, 6:41 am

Alice snickers and watches Sirius' crazy performance from her spot a few feet away from the group. She looks at Molly oddly and is clearly saying, "do you?" in sister speak.

Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 6:45 am

Molly shrugs one shoulder at her sister, because who need words to communicate when you're as awesome as the Prewett girls are? Not that Molly doesn't love her words, of course, as we all well know. She gives Alice a serious look: You make sure you're careful. Then she greams: You called him, have fun! She tosses her hair over her shoulder because that's that, and turns back to the tabletop show, wondering if Sirius' pants are going to stay on much longer.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 3rd 2010, 6:49 am

And Sirius is oblivious to sister talk and continues to give them sexy looks while he keeps up his performance. "I'm too sexy for my car, too sexy for my car. Too sexy by far!" And Sirius grabs a hat off a nearby hot chic, and puts it on, tilting it to the side and dancing like no tomorrow, thanks to the kick from whatever was in that drink. "And I'm too sexy for my hat, too sexy for my hat, what do you think about that, LADIES!?" he yelled, tossing the hat at Alice, while grinning at Molly. "I'm a model you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk," he sings, hair flipping, "Yeah on the catwalk, on the catwalk yeah, I shake my little tush on the catwalk," he sings, shaking that tush on the table, right in Alice's face. "I'm too sexy for my too, sexy for my, too sexy for my..." he keeps going, his hands now clutching his belt buckle, as he raises a brow at Molly and Alice, to see what they want him to do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 6:52 am

Molly shares another glance with Alice and laughs some more, shaking her head at exhibitionist boys who really are too easy for their own good. She lets her eyes flicker up and down Sirius' body, resting momentarily on the hand hovering over his belt buckle before she looks back into his face, the challenging girk plastered all over her own.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 3rd 2010, 6:56 am

Remus is up and gone, feeling slightly upset cause, unfortunately, he'd spotted Viktor and he was still getting over the loss of Krupin - even though he'd told himself it was no big deal - and he was also slightly annoyed for some odd reason, and had been since seeing Sirius' arm around Molly's waist. To top it off he was just uncomfortable here around all these people, in this situation. It was too much, he was heading outside for a bit. Then hopefully he could go back to the dorm and sleep.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 3rd 2010, 6:59 am

Sirius accepts the challenge, by all means, and loosens that belt off, as he sings, still alternating between Alice and Molly, because he can't understand Prewett sister girl talk. "I'm too sexy for my cat, too sexy for my cat," he sings, pulling off the belt, jumping off the table, and using it to pull ALICE closer by the waist, "Poor pussy, poor pussy cat," he continues, winking at Molly as he grinds himself against Alice briefly, before jumping back onto the table to finish his song. "I'm too sexy for my love, too sexy for my love, love's going to leave me," he sings, and with that, he turns around with his ass to his audience, unbuttons his leather pants, and promptly wriggles out of them, mooning them all, smirking over his shoulder at them as he sings the last line, "And I'm too sexy for this song!" And finally he finishes, pulls up his pants, zips them, and spins around to bow. "THANK YOU, THANK YOU!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe October 3rd 2010, 7:00 am

Regulus sort of wants to cry...
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 7:03 am

AND NOW THAT THE PERFORMANCE IS OVER RAD APPLAUDS AND LAUGHS AND LEAVES TO GO BE DRUNK HIGH AND SLUTTY ELSEWHERE
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next