Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cluster of Tables

+7
Padma Patil
Joe
Alice Prewett
Sirius Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
11 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cluster of Tables Empty Cluster of Tables

Post  Guest October 3rd 2010, 5:08 am

Sirius is here, scopin' out chicks and more pointedly NOT hangin' out with his brother. Of course, he's also surrounded by a rather babbling bunch of hot chicks, but there's one walking away from the dance floor looking slightly put out that catches his eye. "HEY MOLLY! MOLLY PREWETT!" he calls over, grinning widely.

Back to top Go down

Cluster of Tables Empty Re: Cluster of Tables

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 5:13 am

Molly, who really is trying not to sulk even though she's failing, looks around as she hears her name bellowed out over the din. She spots Sirius, surrounded my his usual gaggle of adoring fans, tosses her hair over her shoulder, and struts over to say hello. Maybe he'll be able to distract her for just a little while. She grins quickly, brushing past the other girls, some of whom giver her death stares and one even wobbles dangerously on high heels she is so not ready to handle. "Hey Sirius, having a good time?" she asks as she reaches his side.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 3rd 2010, 5:16 am

Sirius promptly slings an arm around her waist and and shrugs, rolling his eyes at the angsty fangirls. "Oh, please, come back when you can actually walk in those, I like a woman who can actually stand in stilettos," he says pointedly to Miss Wobbly, who is not to be confused with Molly Wobbles. "I've been havin' an alright time, but the people here suck man, you know, and not in the fun way! Although you don't suck, clearly which is why I called you over here, hot stuff! How's the night goin' for you, gorgeous? IsyoursisterAlicehereyouknowhnotthatIcareoranything," he added rather quickly at the end, still looking smug and haughty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 5:22 am

Mya dies at 'Molly Wobbles'. Molly shrugs, letting him keep his arm about her waist for now because she could use a hug after being ditched by Rad. Plus he's being all 'hot stuff' and 'gorgeous' with her, and even though she knows better than to read anything into it, a little harmless flirting never hurt anyone, right? She smirks, because she's got no problem with her stilettos and rests her hand on his shoulder companionably. "I know, right? Kind of slim pickings, you know? Puts, like, a bit of a downer on things, don'tcha think? Ah, no, I haven't seen Alice, she didn't really say if she was actually coming," she says, smiling briefly at him before her eyes wander and she tells herself she is most definitely not looking to see where Rad ended up. Nope.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 3rd 2010, 5:25 am

Remus has finally decided to leave the entrance of the Great Hall and spots Molly and Sirius sitting at a cluster of tables, a whole bunch of random girls sitting there as well. Feeling uncomfortable around all the people, he moves past the crazy girls and sits next to Sirius and Molly - feeling a slight twinge when he sees Sirius' arm around Molly's waist. Of course he doesn't realize it's jealousy, but hey, whatever. "Hey, guys."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 3rd 2010, 5:26 am

Sirius isn't all that drunk yet, and he's really only sipping at his drink, so Molly's glance in Rad, Viktor, and Reg's direction isn't lost on her. "Alright, you're either lookin' at a gay dude, or my little brother, and common sense tells me it isn't my brother. That what got you lookin' all pouty tonight? 'Cause this is the first time I've seen you that you weren't super pissed, or greaming. Which isn't cool, because you're really hot when you gream! And I like hot people-- OH HEY REMUS WHAT'S UP MY MAN?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 5:26 am

OH SNAP.
*blinks*

Molly blinks and looks back around at Sirius, her wide eyes focussed directly and innocently on him. She pouts and bats her eyes a tiny bit, because that's the shit that gets her out of anything, really. "What? Oh, it's, like, totally nothing," she says, the hand on his shoulder fiddling with his collar absently and she's working on that gream when Remus joins them. Molly gets her gream on for Remus and wonders if he knows she knows he's gay. "Hi Remus! It's been, like, ages! How are you?" she chirps, because even Rejected!Molly can be polite.

Last edited by Molly Prewett on October 3rd 2010, 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 5:27 am

OH WAIT LET ME EDIT FOR SIRIUS' POST XD
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 5:30 am

HOKAI. Resume regular programming. XD
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 3rd 2010, 5:32 am

Remus smiles at his friends and shrugs, still feeling tired and he was still slightly confuzzled over his thoughts after Krupin had ended. "I'm doing well. Wasn't going to come down here but I couldn't sleep. How's it been going down here?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 3rd 2010, 5:34 am

"It's going pretty well, I'd say," he said with a grin at Molly, though he totally didn't believe her innocent game, he'd ignore it. "Molly and I were just talkin' here, though-- hey, you alright, Moony? You're lookin' a little down," he said, curling his fingers around Molly's waist and positioning his body slightly closer to hers, 'cause he's totally not digging this whole Alice never being around thing, and half tempted to switch sisters.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 3rd 2010, 5:37 am

Remus notices Sirius shifting closer to Molly and wonders why it annoys him so much. "I'm fine." he replies, somewhat sharper than he'd have liked. It wasn't like he could tell Sirius about it anyway. He wonders if he should've just stayed in bed and tried to fall asleep again.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 5:38 am

[Molly might be upset enough to consider it in a little while, but she'd never go through with it because she'd never forgive herself for hurting her sister. XD Heavy flirting is most definitely on the cards, though!]

Molly smirks back at Sirius, shifting to get more comfortable against him because she knows exactly what he's doing when his hand rests on her waist like that. She turns and fixes worried Mama Bear eyes on Remus, though, because she has a definite soft spot for him. "Yeah, are you ok? Like, want me to go slap someone? It totally hurts, you can ask Sirius if you don't believe me," she giggles, winking at Sirius to show she's just just playing.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 3rd 2010, 5:40 am

"Oh, I believe you." he laughed lightly, looking over towards the windows. It looked like some blond guy was stuck in a lovely cat fight between to girls. Sucks to be him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 3rd 2010, 5:47 am

"IT DOES HURT! So not cool, girl, so not cool! Oh, I don't think I ever told you Remus, Molly and I are clearly not on slapping terms anymore. YOU KNOW, THIS PARTY IS LIKE, SERIOUSLY BORING, SIRIUSLY! THAT ISN'T COOL. Any suggestions on how to liven this place up that doesn't involving dungbombs and Snape?" he asked, looking pointedly at Molly in hopes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 5:53 am

Molly turns the puppy eyes on. "Hey, I totally apologised for that already!" Her eyes flicker around the room again, passing over Rad and Viktor practically eye-fucking each other with a little lurch in her stomach before she reverts her full attention to the boys she's currently with. Except she's sort of forgetting to include Remus in the conversation in her distraction over Rad. She smirks and shrugs one shoulder cutely. "I don't even know. I don't even have any weed left which just, like, totally sucks because I'm starting to think there's no hope for this night otherwise. Or you could entertain me with a dance," she says lightly, eying off both Sirius and the dance floor.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 3rd 2010, 6:00 am

Remus is just people watching again and listening to Molly and Sirius talk. Yay.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 6:02 am

Yay. XD
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 3rd 2010, 6:04 am

Haha, Remus is currently unaware that the reason he's so annoyed right now is cause he's jealous of Molly, since Sirius has his arm around her and all that fun stuff. XD
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 6:05 am

*giggles* I love how our characters are so adorably clueless of their own feelings!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 3rd 2010, 6:06 am

*giggles too* Hehe, yes! XD Our characters have a habit of doing that don't they?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 6:07 am

Remus Lupin wrote:*giggles too* Hehe, yes! XD Our characters have a habit of doing that don't they?

Oh, only a little. *blinks* >.>
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 3rd 2010, 6:11 am

SORRY GUYS I'M LIKE
ON THE VERGE OF PASSING OUT
-looks at wine bottle-
I don't get drunk, I get tired, apparently.
That or me not sleeping last night was a bad idea.

"Aw man, no weed? Now that's a bummer, though I don't really smoke it that often," he said, as he remembered Remus was looking at him and listening. "A dance? I think I can manage that, but somehow, you two lookin' so down just doesn't fly, guys! What is seriously UP with you people? Hell, even I'M not psyched, and when Barney Stinson Sirius Black isn't psyched, THIS WORLD IS SERIOUSLY FUCKED, YEAH? YEAH! So you know guys, I know just the way to get psyched. You guys wait here," he says, sprinting to the DJ, flailing wildly, before running back to the other two, and jumping on the table as the music starts blaring. Locking his eyes on Molly, he starts singing-- "I'm too sexy for my love, too sexy for my love, Love's going to leave me!" And with that, the actual music kicks in, and he starts swiveling those hips like the badass sexy beast he is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 3rd 2010, 6:13 am

Remus headdesks and is now extremely positive he should have just stayed in bed. After this he was going outside for a bit. Maybe some fresh air would help clear his head.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 6:17 am

And Viktor drags Caradoc here to watch the show.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next