Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cluster of Tables

+7
Padma Patil
Joe
Alice Prewett
Sirius Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Cluster of Tables - Page 6 Empty Re: Cluster of Tables

Post  Penelope Rosier June 27th 2011, 11:46 pm

Penny, who has had it with sitting in her dorm, walks down to the great hall where she hears a lot of loud noises. She was glad she chose to dress herself a little better before leaving the dorm when she saw that a party was going on. She smirked to herself. It had been a long time since Penny had had any fun, and she felt like tonight she was just going to let loose and have a damn good timed. Maybe she'd find a guy or two to snog.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2011, 11:49 pm

At the thought of snogging, Sirius' Spidey Senses kick in again and he races over to a little cluster of tables. He's probably wearing most of his clothes. "Hey sexy," he says, nearly tripping over a chair to greet the new party guest, and immediately slowing down to look cool. What can I say? Sirius likes the sexy bitches.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 27th 2011, 11:55 pm

Penny raises one eyebrow as she sees the boy nearly trip over a chair to talk to her, though she couldn't blame him. okay so Penny's a little full of herself... But she smirked sexily at the greeting. "Hey there yourself, I don't think I've seen you around before, because I'd definitely remember you." she winked seductively and leaned against one of the tables.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2011, 12:00 am

SCORE. FINALLY a sexy bitch who unashamedly wants all up on Sirius. <.< Sirius is glad he didn't bother to put ALL his clothes back on. "Sirius Black," he offered. All sexy bitches should know his name. "Just got back, actually." And then I threw a welcome back party in my own honor because I'm so full of myself. DAMMIT CAT GET OUT OF MY BRAIN

... I like to mess with Sirius.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 28th 2011, 12:09 am

Penny gave him a once over with her eyes, very much appreciating the thrown together look of his clothes. This guy had promise. "Penny Rosier." She offered in return, though she knew he hadn't asked. "And where might you be back from? I can tell you the quality of this place has definitely improved just now that you're here again." wow Penny is a kiss ass when she wants something ha
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2011, 12:15 am

But it's okay because Sirius agrees. "The mountains. I was wrestling giants." He nods as if this is absolutely true in every single way. "Yeah I know... Case in point: this party. Totally cooler than anything that has ever happened here ever before I got here. Absolutely the very best thing to ever happen to Hogwarts until I top myself somehow next time. Drink this punch," he shoved a red cup into her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 28th 2011, 12:39 am

Penny giggled a little flirtaciously, "my, wrestling mountain giants, you must be pretty tough not to have a scratch on you." She didn't fully believe that was the true story, but hey, he was hot and she was bored. She gladly took the punch from him and took a long drink from it. "So you're the one responsible for this party? You did a great job."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2011, 12:44 am

"I did, didn't I..." Sirius basks for a moment into the ponderous ocean that is his ego. i think pretty much all Sirius did was set out some punch and get it extra boozy, but whatever. "I even spiked the punch. Here, have more."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 28th 2011, 12:53 am

"Even better," she winked. "What's a party without a little alcohol right?" She downed the rest of her glass before getting more that Sirius was offering. "So what made you come back to Hogwarts then, after such an adventure in the mountains?" she smirked that sexy little smirk, hoping it would get her somewhere
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2011, 1:00 am

"Exactly." He sits on the table she was leaning on and raises his glass in a mock toast. "Well, my supervisors cut my head open, looked around inside for a while, and decided to nominate me for Ruler of the Universe, but they said I had to finish school first so I came back." He nods sagely, looking as wise as one can look while getting steadily shit-faced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 28th 2011, 1:09 am

She raised her glass next to his and took a drink. "well that sounds absolutely traumatizing, having people rummaging through your skull like that. But I think you'd make a fabulous Ruler of the Universe, school or no school. Though I must say, I am becoming quite glad they made you return" She smiled
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2011, 1:21 am

"Well thanks. At least someone is." Sirius hasn't seen James yet but NO PROB NO PROB. "Wanna dance?" Sirius is getting tired of talking. Actually, Cat is getting tired of trying not to be awkward. Which is probably not best remedied by dancing, but WHATEVA WHATEVA.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 28th 2011, 1:29 am

Penny grinned slyly at the invitation. "I'd love to dance with you." she held out her hand for him to pull her off the table and lead her to the dance floor. Yes, ange quite agrees about the awkwardness and is grateful for chaaange
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2011, 1:35 am

Sirius jumped off the table, grabbed Penny's hand, and pulled her over to the dance floor. Depending on who you ask, the dance floor was previously empty. Either way, someone has to get things started. Annnnnnnd yeah. I'll probably continue this post on the dance floor, or you can if you think you have enough to go by.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 28th 2011, 2:53 am

[i will reply here and then i'm going to be gone for a few hours or more, but if we change threads, just let me know and i'll reply as soon as i can! Smile]

Penny happily let herself be led onto the dance floor by Sirius. She was completely in her element out here and she hoped Sirius was going to be able to handle her sexy, sexy moves.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6