Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria

+2
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria - Page 2 Empty Re: Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 4th 2010, 5:21 am

Viktor smiled, glad to see that Fabian enjoyed what he said because all he remembers is hearing himself ramble on about how amazing Fabian is, and how much he means to him. And he had just been getting started too. Despite the rain, Viktor notices those happy tears falling down Fabian's cheeks, and takes his future husband's face in his hands as he slowly kisses each of them away before pulling back, leaving their faces inches apart. "I love you too," he says quickly, still unable to believe that only moments ago, he was on his knee proposing to the man he would be with for the rest of his life. "I just vish I had the vords to describe just how much you mean to me. I'm so glad you love it, Fabian," he says, his happiness obvious in the tone of his voice. "I love you," he repeated, not caring if he began to sound like a broken record.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria - Page 2 Empty Re: Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 4th 2010, 7:28 am

Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria - Page 2 Tumblr_l9qvgwMWud1qzvsqto1_500
[It's not pink, but it's fabulous and rainbow and has the white frosting on it if Molly needs wedding cake inspiration. This cake = Fabtor material. JS.]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 4th 2010, 7:30 am

Inner!Molly thinks that cake is lovely, but she's all over this. Wink
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 11th 2010, 8:31 am

Viktor Krum wrote:Viktor smiled, glad to see that Fabian enjoyed what he said because all he remembers is hearing himself ramble on about how amazing Fabian is, and how much he means to him. And he had just been getting started too. Despite the rain, Viktor notices those happy tears falling down Fabian's cheeks, and takes his future husband's face in his hands as he slowly kisses each of them away before pulling back, leaving their faces inches apart. "I love you too," he says quickly, still unable to believe that only moments ago, he was on his knee proposing to the man he would be with for the rest of his life. "I just vish I had the vords to describe just how much you mean to me. I'm so glad you love it, Fabian," he says, his happiness obvious in the tone of his voice. "I love you," he repeated, not caring if he began to sound like a broken record.

Fabian grabbed Viktor in another hug, not able to actually speak. He was a bit speechless at the moment. “Perfect,” he choked out. “It was-- perfect. You’re perfect. This is… Oh my goodness, Viktor!” He pulled back to look at Viktor with a wide grin spread across his face. “I don’t think there are real words to describe how I feel about you. Or just… I mean… I get to live the rest of my life with you. We--we’re going to be married, Viktor! I mean, we… We can grow old together, and we can see each other over the holidays and we can plan the wedding and have all of those romantic moments I’ve always dreamed about together and it’ll be with you and…” He took a breath, not really aware of how his scattered thoughts were running together. “I love you, you know. I am so lucky--so, so lucky-- to have you.” He kissed Viktor full on the lips once more, and broke away only when he began to laugh. “I have never been this happy in my life. I love you.”
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 11th 2010, 8:51 am

Viktor found himself not knowing what to say, overwhelmed by all of his emotions and wishing there were words to let Fabian know how he felt about him. He gently ran a hand down Fabian's cheek, taking in all the features of the other man's face, trying to grasp the concept that he'd be spending the rest of his life with this man. He had his entire life ahead of him to spend learning everything there was about Fabian Prewett, memorizing every feature of his body, every odd habit, all of his funny quirks. And maybe one day have the son or daughter that Viktor had always wanted. He realized that he hadn't said anything for a while but he knew that was fine with Fabian. That was one of the beautiful things about their relationship; they could be together in silence and still be happy, just enjoying each other's presence. "I love you too," he finally said, his voice soft and sincere. "You're the most beautiful, loyal, loving person I have ever met, and I'm honoured to be able to spend the rest of my life vith you."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 12th 2010, 6:03 am

Fabian pressed his forehead to Viktor’s. “I could say the same,” He closed his eyes and reached for Viktor’s hand, allowing their fingers to intertwine. “I can’t believe this is happening, honestly. It’s like some awesome dream that I don’t want to wake up from.” He pulled back from Viktor, his eyes sparkling with happiness. He was far happier than he had ever been, probably ever could be. Maybe not would be, though. There was still a million and three things that he and Viktor could go through together-- They could have a family, or go on vacation, or maybe even have their first real fight. They‘d be able to handle it, Fabian was certain of that. “We should go inside.” He said, still holding on to Viktor’s hand. “We can go in front of the fireplace and cuddle and snuggle and do all of those wonderful couple-y things.”

[SORRY IT WASN'T AS LONG AS YOURS. OR AS CUTE. OR AS AMAZING. I'M SORRY IT WAS JUST SO SUCKY.]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 12th 2010, 6:21 am

[IT WAS PERFECT. PERFECT! NO, IT WAS FABULOUS! <3]

Viktor smiled, his heart still racing as he decided it was best to ignore the butterflies in his stomach. Apparently, they weren't going anywhere for a while. His thumb gently massaged the back of Fabian's hand as he held it, giving it a gentle squeeze as he leaned in to kiss his fiance once more. "It's not a dream, I can promise you that," he said with a light chuckle as he kissed Fabian on the forehead, glancing up at the sky. It looked as though the rain wasn't going to stop for a while, so going inside before they got sick would be a good idea. "Going inside sounds like a great idea," he said softly as he smiled at Fabian and led him back to the apartment to get out of the rain, and go warm up together.
Viktor, still smiling and looking like the happiest guy ever, opens the door to the apartment and leads in a very soaked Fabian. "I vos sort of counting on you saying yes, so I vent ahead and bought us a little something," he says with a wide grin as he forces himself to let go of Fabian's hand to go get something. "It took a vile, mind you. The first guy I talked to told me that I'd never find it, but I kept looking and eventually..." He trails off as he reveals a bucket of ice, pulling out the bottle of Fabulous Champagne. "Only the most fabulous products for my fabulous future husband," he says happily as he shows Fabian the bottle, hoping that Fabian will love it as much as Viktor did when he realized it was an actual product.

Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria - Page 2 Flying-flowers-pink-hatton-champagne-and-flutes
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 12th 2010, 6:30 am

[Molly and Hermione would like to know when they will be informed. They've got a lot of planning to do, y'know!]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 12th 2010, 6:32 am

[OMG ASAP!!! LET VIKTOR AND FABIAN SNUGGLE A BIT >.> THEN THEY WILL BE INVITED OVER FOR TEA! <3 ]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 12th 2010, 6:33 am

[OF COURSE! ~flails~]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 13th 2010, 6:47 am

Fabian’s eyes widen, comically so, and his jaw drops. “Viktor! Oh my… Where in the world…” He takes the bottle into his own hands and laughs. “You know, this totally makes saying yes worth it,” he teased, his nose wrinkling as he smiled and kissed Viktor on the cheek. “It’s so fabulous! It’s amazing! My favorite color, too. How’d you guess? Although I feel it should be noted that my alcohol tolerance is rather low. I think you remember, once upon a time?” He asked, referring to the party. Oh, the lap dance thing. How nostalgic. “How would one even go about opening this? I’m awful with alcohol. Maybe I’ll get the glasses and you could open it?” He suggested, going for the glass cabinet and retrieving two champagne glasses. “And, I think I’m going to have to warn you about a few more things. I’m not entirely sure what you’ve unleashed when asking to marry me. This wedding will be insane. And I’ll probably go overboard with the planning and you’ll hate me for being one of those people to get all fickle about whether the ribbons on the invitation are champagne or gold, so I figure I ought to warn you now. Which, you know, isn’t to say that we’ll have ribbons at all. I mean--it’s your decision. I mean, I’d like them as well, but… We have time!” Fabian’s voice was a bit shaky, nervous at the thought of them fighting over ribbon colors. Yes, colors were important, but Viktor was more important. He would hate for Viktor to question his decision on being engaged to Fabian over something like that.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 13th 2010, 7:06 am

Viktor smirked as he thought back to the party, briefly wondering where they'd be now if Fabian hadn't had so much to drink. Not that it matter, really. Viktor had fallen for Fabian before that night, and it was only a matter of time before he became fully aware of his feelings for the Fabulous man in front of him. "Vell, I'm glad I found it then. I'd hate for you to change your mind on me just because I vent vith a different coloured champagne," he says, grinning as he takes the bottle from Fabian while he waits for him to return with the glasses. "And this stuff is light. I checked," he chuckled. "Though, I vouldn't object to you putting on another show for me." He smiled at Fabian before turning his attention down to the bottle in his hands, his fingers lightly tracing the letters on the labels as he thought. He really had no idea how to even begin planning a wedding, so he's glad he's with Fabian. Viktor knew from the moment he started looking at rings that Fabian would have the time of his life planning. He smiled to himself before looking back up at Fabian, his smiling growing as he looked into the other man's face. "Fighting over ribbon colours. Can't vait," he said, chuckling at the thought. "If you vant ribbons, then I promise there vill be plenty of ribbons, Fabian. Votever you vant this vedding to have, ve'll make it happen," he said softly as he leaned over to kiss Fabian on the cheek. "Now. About the bottle." He glanced down at the champagne, then back up at Fabian with a mischievous look in his eyes. "You don't make it to the Quidditch Vorld Cup vithout learning a few party tricks," he said with a wide grin as he grabbed a large kitchen knife from a kitchen drawer. He placed the knife to the side of the bottle, and quickly ran it along the side of the champagne until it hit the lip of the bottle. The pressure of the sparkling champagne did the rest, and Viktor hoped Fabian enjoyed the the show when the bubbly drink poured out the end of the bottle. He grinned over at Fabian, waiting for the drink to settle before pouring it into each other their glasses, silently waiting for Fabian's to reaction because one of the many things he loves about his future husband is the way he gets excited over things like that.

In case someone doesn't know what I'm describing. It's in the first few seconds here.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy October 13th 2010, 8:52 am

[I KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS A SWORD TO DO THAT WITH

MY FATHER HAS DONE IT WITH A SWORD BUT WE DON'T HAVE ONE

ALSO THIS IS FUCKING ADORABLE

JS]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 13th 2010, 8:53 am

[OMG. I WATCHED VIDEOS OF PEOPLE USING SWORDS!
I WISH I COULD DO THAT. IT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!
AND THANK YOU. FABTOR MAKES ME HAPPY! <3]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 24th 2010, 12:12 am

Fabian is certainly excited over that. His face lit up as he applauded wildly, not quite being able to handle how awesome that was. Seriously. “You know, if Quidditch somehow isn’t enough and you’re ever applying for a job, you could put that on a resume! They’d be like ‘OH-EM-EM! IT’S VIKTOR KRUM! Oh, but we can’t hire him solely based off the fact that we have posters of him everywhere… OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT? HE CAN MAKE A CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE OPEN AND BE ALL FIZZY, LET’S HIRE HIM.’ I’d hire a guy who could do that, anyway. But, then again, I could be a bit biased. I’m naturally inclined to hire you for, like, anything. Probably because I love you, or something.“ He took his own glass from Viktor with a 'thank you' and raised it. “Cheers, to a fabulous, rainy engagement and what will certainly be an awesome rest of our lives.” And he knew that, with Viktor, it would be an totally awesome life. He took a sip and grinned again as he looked up at his future husband, thinking about their wedding, their lives, their family--and the fact that he could now say ‘their’ instead of ‘my’. How cool was that? “When would you want it to be?” He asked, out of the blue. “The wedding, that is. I mean, I just have no idea where we should even start. Or when, that is. Then again, we should probably start with telling people, you know? Unless we just want to go about our lives and plan it by ourselves until someone notices a huge rock on my finger and is like ‘HOLY WRACKSPURTS, ARE YOU ENGAGED?!’ and then I can stiffly respond with ‘Yes, thank you for finally noticing, the wedding’s in a week.’ and just walk off. Which could be fun, although I think my family would scalp me. Especially Molly.” He shuddered. “But I don’t even know how I would tell them. Fireworks? A letter with it written in small letters on the bottom? A message in a bottle? A monkey who would be paid to dance and sing a song about our budding marriage? Oh, that last one is nice. Tell me, Viktor, how good are you at writing songs? I’m rotten, but you seem to have plenty of hidden talents.” He said as he gestured to the champagne bottle with a smirk.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 24th 2010, 12:39 am

Viktor took a sip of his champagne after their toast, his lips forming a genuinely happy smile as he listened to Fabian go on about wedding plans and telling people about their engagement. "I'll be sure to add it to my resume," he says, grinning as he sets his glass down and wraps his arms around Fabian. "Fabian, I honestly have no idea how to plan a vedding, so I have no idea ven or vare it should be. Though, I have a feeling that vonce ve tell Molly and Herm-own-ninny, they'll be begging to help us plan it out. Just make sure I know ven it is and I promise I'll show up on time. And ve should probably tell people like Molly and Herm-own-ninnny pretty soon, by the vay. Can you imagine Molly's face if she vosn't von of the first vons to know about us getting engaged? I say the sooner the better, and ve should probably tell close friends and family like them in person. Ve could invite them over for dinner or lunch, or something like that," he says with a grin, leaning down to kiss his future husband, still laughing at Fabian's story about people noticing the huge rock on his hand. "You're funny, you know that?" he said softly, keeping his forehead lightly pressed against Fabian's as he gently stroked the other man's cheek with a single finger. "No, I can't write songs. I could try, and then I'll sing it for you and you'll take that ring off, throw it at my head, and valk out on me vonce you hear my terrible singing voice," he whispers, trying but failing to keep the smirk off his face.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2