Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against the Wall

+7
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Rolf Scamander
Joe
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
11 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Against the Wall - Page 5 Empty Re: Against the Wall

Post  Jack Smith June 25th 2011, 6:26 pm

Jack frowns to himself. "Gossip Girl? I think I've heard of that one, but I've never seen it." He chuckles softly. "Oh, I don't know - I think most people would want to see that, they just wouldn't want to be seeing their own dirty laundry aired on it."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson June 26th 2011, 6:28 am

Angelina smiles. "It's a girly show, I wouldn't have expected you to have seen it, really." She concedes. "So, everyone would want to read everyone's but not have theirs aired? Wouldn't that just make for an empty blog?"
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 26th 2011, 6:34 am

[THIS IS THE DIRTIEST NON RATED THREAD EVER >.> ]
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson June 26th 2011, 6:43 am

[Thank you? Is it the name of the thread? Because that gets me every time. -blinks-]]
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 26th 2011, 6:44 am

[Yes. Against....the wall *dies*]
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson June 26th 2011, 6:45 am

[And to think, I thought I was the only one who was thinking dirty thoughts about that. -feels more normal now-]
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 26th 2011, 8:33 am

[I just explained to Andrew the title of this thread and how it came to be. The look on his face was priceless. >.> Also I love you both.]
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson June 26th 2011, 8:36 am

[Haha, I would have loved to see that. Love you too!]
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 26th 2011, 8:38 am

[Only three dirty jokes this time, though. He must be tired. *blinks* And I am working on a reply now. XD]
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith June 26th 2011, 8:41 am

Angelina Johnson wrote:Angelina smiles. "It's a girly show, I wouldn't have expected you to have seen it, really." She concedes. "So, everyone would want to read everyone's but not have theirs aired? Wouldn't that just make for an empty blog?"

Jack just smiles, conceding the point there. Even though he does not let himself be constrained by gender conventions and if he wants to do or wear or say something he will do it no matter what other people think, he gets the strong impression that Gossip Girl is just not for him. "Well yeah, when you think about it - I guess it's human nature or something. We all love gossip, we all love to hear everyone else's dirty little secrets and we'd be more than happy for somebody to be digging up the good stuff on everyone. But nobody really wants to be the one who gets stuck on the other side with all their secrets laid bare, right?"
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson June 26th 2011, 9:28 am

Angelina grins. Gossip Girl isn't really for anyone of the male persuasion, at least none that she's met, anyway. "Too true," she agrees. "Then again, I can't think of anything I'd have a huge issue sharing. I don't really have any huge secrets, just would prefer not to have my privacy invaded, I suppose."
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith June 26th 2011, 9:52 am

"You know, sometimes I think that's the big deal for most people - it's not what other people know about them, it's the fact that other people know something about them that they hadn't planned on sharing," Jack shrugs. He can be a fairly open book most of the time, but he most definitely prefers to be the one to decide when and to whom he discloses private information. "I guess the other thing is that sooner or later it all dies down and people forget what the big deal is anyway." That's happened to Jack before. When he was only a second year, there was quite a lot of to-do amongst his yearmates about his sexuality -being an early bloomer had made him even more blatant about things- but all has long since settled and faded into the background.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson June 26th 2011, 10:00 am

"I think it is - it's the breach of privacy that's more offensive, or so it seems. Maybe we're just all boring and have no good gossip worth sharing," Angelina comments, grinning, "Or at least, it has yet to happen, and everyone is just waiting until someone does something really outrageous."

[Slipping in one more post before I have to disappear!]
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith June 26th 2011, 10:11 am

"Maybe we are," Jack smirks. "Well if you really want something interesting that would get tongues wagging, I could liven this little shindig up somehow. I'm sure news of a table dance in the middle of the Great Hall would raise a few eyebrows, right? Who knows, maybe somebody here will have a camera and I'll be immortalised forever in Hogwarts student legend!" He has no intention of getting his kit off and dancing, but it's not like he would back down from the challenge.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2011, 10:16 am

Sirius uses Spidey-senses. It's super effective! He runs in, drags Jack onto a nearby table, and starts dancing.

[You can ignore this if you want. Sirius made me.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 26th 2011, 10:20 am

[BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ILY]
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith June 26th 2011, 10:21 am

Well, Jack wouldn't want to be rude, so he dances out the song on the table with Sirius. But he keeps his clothes on.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2011, 10:23 am

Sirius does no such thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith June 26th 2011, 1:00 pm

Jack laughs as Sirius gets naked and dances on the table, wondering what strange world he's entered into where Sirius would want his naked arse anywhere near Jack. "Don't get cold mate, but if you'll excuse me, I've got a date to get back to," he says, and jumps off the table. He struts back over to Angelina and slides back into his seat, laughing a little still. "Or I could let someone else take care of the striptease part," he says, shaking his head and turning away from Sirius because seeing another dude's junk swinging about is all a bit awkward for when you're trying to have a conversation with your gorgeous girl.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson June 26th 2011, 1:09 pm

Angelina was about to answer Jack, but she can only stare in disbelief as Sirius Black returns, bounding over and dragging Jack away. They start dancing, and she just keeps staring, mostly confused but also a tiny bit watching Jack dance. He's a pretty good dancer, she decides, only then Sirius starts removing his clothes. She covers her face with her hands, waiting until she hears Jack speak next to her again, before lifting her face from her hands. She is careful only to look at Jack - she doesn't want to see Sirius naked. Ew. "Striptease? If you're referring to me, it's a bit forward of you." She replies, but she says it lightly and she quirks an eyebrow at Jack.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith June 26th 2011, 1:41 pm

Jack smiles a little, noticing Angelina's evasive techniques so that she doesn't have to see any more of Sirius than she bargained on. He shifts his chair a little, angling it so that she can look at him more easily without having to worry about being flashed. "Well I was going to offer you a free show, but I got beaten to the punch and now the moment's passed. I don't do double-acts in public," he says with a little smirk.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson June 26th 2011, 1:47 pm

Angelina shifts a little on her chair, grateful that Jack moved his chair and smiles again. "Oh, were you? Two dates and you're already offering a striptease? Wow. That's, uh, fast." She says, attempting to come up with something witty but not really succeeding. "We should probably save that for a little further down the track, yes? Besides, I think Sirius has possibly scarred me, and we wouldn't to taint my memories of you. Or something like that." Then, she realises what she implied in that sentence, as does AJ, and they both blush.

[Also, love, you typo-ed. JS. >.>]
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith June 26th 2011, 1:57 pm

[I am too used to having spell-check on browsers. >.>]

Jack smirks, practically feeling the heat radiating from Angelina's cheeks as she realises what she's said. "Two dates? Wow, I really am taking things slow," he jokes, though he winks to show he really is kidding. "But yes, I wouldn't want anything to taint the experience of my very first striptease for you, even if the comparisons would only flatter me," he says, because he is a cocky member of the male species after all, and must assert his superiority wherever possible.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson June 26th 2011, 2:17 pm

Angelina grimaces. "Please, can we change topic now, or have a distraction or something? I am an idiot." She says, shaking her head and trying to think of something else now, only it's difficult with Jack smirking and winking at her and a mental image forming of him doing a striptease. She is becoming uncomfortable, and looks around the room.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith June 26th 2011, 2:40 pm

"You're not an idiot," Jack says, smiling warmly. "Alright, changing topics now. Let's see, what have we covered... Shame life isn't like a Monty Python film, we could do with a waiter popping up to offer a topic of conversation," he muses, casting about for something. "You could tell me more about your friends - what are they like?" he says, hoping to find something to get her back into a bit of a comfort zone.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next