Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against the Wall

+7
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Rolf Scamander
Joe
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Sirius Black
11 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Against the Wall Empty Against the Wall

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 2:18 am

Caradoc walks back after whatever happens with Kras, and we'll say Viktor was too busy to notice whatever happens, because even I have no idea how that's gonna end. Anyway, whatever the result, we can rest assured he's been drinking plenty since he last spoke to Viktor, and starts walking towards him and Molly when he sees George in a dress. "... I do like a guy in drag," he said offhandedly as he grinned at Viktor.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Against the Wall Empty Re: Against the Wall

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 2:23 am

Viktor smirks and checks out George. Huh. Looks like the brother of an Adonis he once fucked in a forest before the World Cup. Anyway...Viktor's high-ish by now from the Gillyweed that he got from either Molly or his drug dealer because if he's famous, you'd think he'd have some way to get a hold of it. "I got rid of fanboy, by the vay. He's...somevare. Did you bring him just so I could have a personal stalker or is he a friend of yours?" he teased.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 2:23 am

Molly glances over and smirks. "Totally not his colour," she comments. "Whatever, s'long as he's happy," she shrugs.
Yep, Mol's here. And she's totally only flushing because it's warm in here, it has nothing to do with proximity to Rad. Right?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 2:26 am

"Hey Molly! You look fantastic!" he said, grinning in greeting to her. "Oh, shut up, he caught me last night with some rather suspicious materials, and I told him he could come if he shut his mouth. He's not THAT bad, really, see? Look, he's totally fine," he said, before bursting out laughing at how awkward Regulus looks. "Anyway, how's it going, you two?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 2:28 am

Molly flushes a little more at the compliment, but greams because it's totally true. She shrugs. "It's alright," she says, because she's only really hung out with these two gay guys right here, plus her BFFs very good friend which she thinks might be a little messy with the bro code or whatever. Her eyes drift to the dance floor before she turns away in disappointment. "There's, like, nothing happening!" she complains, because everyone on there is a tool.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 2:32 am

"Aw, come now, that's no good! I tell you what, girl, wanna dance? We could get that dance floor started, yeah?" he suggested, offering his hand to Molly as he smiled brightly at her. "Really now, a dance with either Viktor or I, or both of us, for that matter, will get all them boys insanely jealous, whaddya say?" he said, gesturing to the center of the dance floor with his head.

[If we leave Viktor alone, I'll send in Sirius.]
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 2:34 am

Viktor smirked and nodded at Molly. "He's got a point. Go on, I'll just chill here and hope fanboy doesn't find me again," he says with a laugh, wishing he could get drunk or something because it seems to be an interesting experience that he'll never be able to have.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 3rd 2010, 2:35 am

Molly cocks her head to the side and surveys the floor again, mostly to give herself time for her heart to stop thudding like that, dammit. "You're totally not gonna be busting any moves like MC Hammer over there?" she double checks, pointing to some dude trying in vain to make the parachute pants work for him. "If you try that, the deal's totally off. But otherwise, sure!" she says brightly, tossing her hair over her shoulder and grinning in farewell at Viktor.

[okily dokily, you post us wherever next XD]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 2:47 am

Viktor wishes Cedric was here so they could dance together. JS.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 4:36 am

And Rad's back here, sitting not on one of the chairs, but on top of one of the tables, with his feet kicked up on one of the chairs, as he downs at least half a bottle of red wine, like Eowyn is totally doing right now, only she's actually drinking out of a glass. Cue Viktor.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 4:39 am

And Viktor comes back after dancing with Bea and joins Caradoc on the table. "Miss me?" he teases as he takes the bottle from Caradoc to take a sip of his own.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 4:43 am

"Oh, absolutely," he laughs, watching intently as Viktor's lips wrap themselves around the bottle, and shaking his head to snap back into reality. "How's about we do this like gentlemen, yeah? Accio glasses," he says, as two wine glasses float over. He takes the bottle from Viktor, pouring them expertly, and raising a toast with a somewhat unsteady hand. "To being awesome, to being sexy, and to being awesomely sexy gays!" he declares, because he's about met his straight guy quota for the night.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 3rd 2010, 4:44 am

Sirius sees Viktor and some blonde dude, and saunters over. "Hey there, roomie! How's it going? Who the fuck are you?" he asks Rad, not really all that interested, though the guy does look vaguely familiar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 4:47 am

"Hey, Sirius," he grins. "This is Caradoc. Rad, this is Sirius," he introduces before Caradoc hits on his very straight and sexy roommate because that would not be good.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 4:51 am

"OH! So YOU'RE Sirius, yeah? Well, you weren't kiddin' when you said he was smokin', eh?" he laughed drunkenly, nudging Viktor. "Do join us, Sirius! Some party, yeah! Oh, shit, here comes that kid again," he groaned, facepalming as he saw Reg coming back.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 3rd 2010, 4:52 am

Sirius made a face, but rolled his eyes and shrugged, 'cause if this Rad dude hits on him, he'll hex him and stalk off irritably, but you know, as long as he's distracted by Viktor, it's all cool. "Huh? What kid?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe October 3rd 2010, 4:57 am

Regulus walks up all happy like because Polly is just so friendly. "Hey guys- Oh. It's you," he says, his good mood suddenly replaced by obviously disappointment. There goes his fun night. "Hey, Sirus."
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 4:59 am

"Whoa, you know this kid, dude?" he asked Sirius, rather amused and irritated he showed up again.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 3rd 2010, 5:00 am

Sirius rolled his eyes and shook his head. "No idea who this kid is," he said, shooting THAT LOOK at Regulus, who totally knows he's not supposed to show up when big bro's chillin' with the older kids.

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe October 3rd 2010, 5:03 am

Regulus looks hurt for about a second before he looks away from Sirius, instead looking at Viktor, who in his mind is like his new BFF. "I'm his younger brother, actually. But that's not important. So guys, we ready to let the dogs out?"
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 5:06 am

"...What?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 3rd 2010, 5:06 am

"Who the fuck brought this guy along?" he asked, looking at the other two in horror.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 5:08 am

"...Vot dogs?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe October 3rd 2010, 5:10 am

THIS IS MY POST

Against the Wall O9hlw6
Joe
Joe
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 3rd 2010, 5:13 am

OH MY GOD
I LOVE YOU
SO MUCH

"... Why? Why did I-- nevermind. Look, Regulus, I'm sure you're cool and all, but you know, remember when I said I'd not be hangin' around, 'cause I've gotta chill with my people? This is what I was talking about, dude," he said exasperatedly, before looking up to realize Sirius is already gone as far as possible away in the other direction, and is surrounded by women. "Well, that was fast."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next