Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parkinson Home

+2
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
6 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Parkinson Home - Page 40 Empty Re: Parkinson Home

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 15th 2011, 9:39 pm

Pansy inhaled quickly as his finger pressed inside her, and she adjusted to it being there. She leaned over to kiss him once, just briefly, for she was soon distracted again by another sensation. The combined stroking of his thumb and the in and out of his finger made her quiver slightly on the bed. Her breathing increased speed as his fingers did, and her hand that had been on the back of his neck moved down his chest, fingertips gripping him tightly every once in a while as he hit her in a more sensitive way. She moaned softly but immediately bit her lip to silence herself, not wanting to alert her parents to their current activities. But as his thumb pressed against those nerves again, she couldn't help it, and a long low moan escaped her mouth, followed by a guilty looking smile as she moved to hide her face against his neck. 
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 22nd 2011, 6:32 am

Draco moved his fingers as she responded, doing what elicited the most noises and movements. When she burried her face in his neck he smiled leaning his chin against her head as he pressed his thumb against her, feeling her stifle the moan against his skin. Feeling her body shiver and the faint noises increasing in frequency he could tell she was getting closer. Sliding his finger deeper he crooked it slightly, dragging it along her wall as he slid it back out again. Pushing back in he started moving harder to bring her over the edge
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 22nd 2011, 6:43 am

Pansy hide her face in his shoulder, her hand wrapping around the back of his neck to hold him close and help keep her quiet. The more he did and tried, the more tiny noises that escaped from her and shaking in her legs. A warm sensation spread through her and she tried her hardest to keep quiet, though the high almost-scream was just barely stifled in the crook of his shoulder. She clung to him, her fingernails digging into his skin wherever they happened to be as she caught her breath and collapsed against him into the softness of her bed.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 22nd 2011, 7:17 am

Draco chuckled slightly and wrapped his arms around her, wiping his fingers on the bed before putting them over her waist. Curled up around each other they spent most of the evening up in their room, quietly talking and carefully avoiding the topic of Draco's impending mission. His father had mentioned it briefly at tea but Pansy seemed willing to overlook it for the moment, possibly coming to terms with his political affiliations better now they were almost engaged. Later that evening they snuck down and got food from the kitchens then early the next morning they said goodbye to her parents and headed back to the castle.

Weeks later Pansy was stuck back at her parents' house as her father and Draco were both away for the weekend on a mission. Finally on Sunday afternoon, actually a couple of hours before they were supposed to get back, Draco and Leo stumbled to the front door. Leo managed to make it downstairs to his basement to heal himself up but Draco only made it to the door of their room before he had to sit down, his broken ribs causing him too much pain and the bad healing of his shattered kneecap was doing him no favours either.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 23rd 2011, 7:07 am

Upon hearing the door downstairs open - she'd been listening intently for it every second since her father and Draco had left - Pansy leapt off her bed and practically flew down the hallway and down the stairs, taking them three at a time and simply trying not to fall. She froze at the bottom though, but only for a second. Her father had already disappeared down to his basement, but Draco was falling on the floor in the foyer, and Pansy was on the ground at his side in a heartbeat. Her hand went to his face and got him to look up at her, concern flooding her eyes as she looked at him. "What happened?" Her voice was quiet, rushed, worried, and she slipped a very cautious hand down his chest to where he was grasping his side. She made sure not to press on him, figuring he must be badly hurt if it brought him to the floor right here. He looked terrible, but Pansy leaned down, tilting her head to look him in the eye again. "Can you make it upstairs?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 24th 2011, 6:08 am

Draco felt a swell of relief when he saw her but at the same time he wished she didn't have to see him like this. It was a convoluted mess of emotions, not helped at all by the fact he was in intense pain and everything was swimming in and out of focus. He knew that of all the people I'm the world she was the only one he would really trust to look after him wen he was like this and not take advantage of him, which really didn't say much for the rest of the people around him, but he didn't want her thinking him weak. Sure it might be an irrational thought given that they saw each other in messes all the time and she knew him better than that but right now he was far from any sort of rational thought. As she ran her hand down he wanted to jerk away but stopped himself just in time before he injured his ribs further. When she leaned down he pushed his eyes to focus on hers and ground himself, realising that she had asked him something, "Need help."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 24th 2011, 6:48 am

Pansy swore under her breath and wondered if she ought to scoop her arms around him and help him up or to use her wand instead. Deciding on the latter as she realized he was in quite a lot of pain and his eyes were not focusing well on her own, she carefully let go of him and reached into her pocket for her wand, pulling it out and taking his hand in hers. "Just relax and I promise I'll get you upstairs without dropping you." She took a deep breath and pulled all her concentration together, focusing on lifting him up and moving him very intentionally and carefully up the flight of stone stairs and down the hall toward her bedroom. She kicked the door open and floated him inside behind her, carefully maneuvering him to the bed and lowering him as gently as she could, though at the last second she must have released him too early, and he fell into the mattress a bit rougher than intended, only an inch or so off, but still. Pansy flew to his side, muttering dozens of apologies as she looked him over, trying to see where his injuries were.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 24th 2011, 6:56 am

Draco felt himself lift off the hard ground and float upstairs. Closing his eyes he drifted along but they flew open and he let out a weak groan when he hit the bed. As she moved over next to him and he saw the worry in her face he had a passing thought that he was glad she hadn't dropped him on the way up. Seeing her look him over he thought it best to tell her what he knew was injured, "Ribs are worst, knee too." Seeing her look towards his knees he added, "Left one." His arm was still covering his chest and very carefully he prodded at himself to see how many were broken but he pain was so spread he couldn't tell. A small voice told him it was all of them but he dismissed that as ridiculous, knowing there really couldn't be more than four or five broken, they were just bad breaks and surrounded by a lot of bruising.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 24th 2011, 7:03 am

Pansy grasped her wand in her hand, wishing she'd studied more about healing charms. She chewed on her lip so hard that it bled a little, but she paid it no attention. Her focus was on Draco, and what she could do to make him better again. "What happened?" She could feel the tiny pricks of tears in the corners of her eyes as she looked at him. Seeing him in so much pain, all hurt and bruised and hardly properly conscious, she didn't know what to do with herself. To stop herself from crying, she got up and went to her bookshelf, skimming the titles for her medical magic book, flipping through searching for pages on ribs or knees. She finally found one that was meant to heal up bruised ribs, but she thought it might work a little for broken ones as well. She also found a page with some charms to fix broken bones, and stuck her finger there to use those charms as well. She sat carefully on the edge of the bed and pulled his hand away from his side, and lifted his shirt very carefully. His side was already a muddled mess of purple and blue. She pushed his shirt up beneath his arms and moved her wand just above the surface of his skin, reading the charms from the book to mend the bones and take away some of the bruising that had developed. "You still alright? Or, I mean, not worse, are you?" Her voice was panicked, strained.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 24th 2011, 7:11 am

Draco shook his head when she asked what happened, "Someone betrayed. They knew and attacked us. It shouldn't have been so dangerous." When his shirt slid over his ribs he bit his tongue to stop himself from making anymore noise. He could see how upset she was and he hated that he was causing this. After all their fights he didn't want to upset her again but he knew it was inevitable that he would be sent out on more missions and that this wouldn't be the last time he came home in this condition. When she cast the spells he hadn't been ready and he let out a stiffled scream as he felt the bones slide back together. When the magic had run it's course and he had caught his breath he turned to look at her, "A little. They feel more in place now," Moving his hand down he prodded and gasped, "Not fully healed." They probably were as healed as they would get now though and in a day or two they would be almost all better again.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 24th 2011, 7:28 am

"Sorry, I thought it would be better if I didn't warn you, so you wouldn't tense up and make it worse..." she apologized as he tried not to scream in response to her spell. She pulled her hands away from him, unsure as he checked it out. A long breath escaped her, though not completely of relief, more of frustration with herself and the situation. "I'm sorry, it's all I can do." A tear escaped her eye despite her wishes for it to simply go away. "I don't know how to do any more than that, I'm sorry." She quickly turned her attention to his knee that he had mentioned hurting. "How bad is it?" She was cautious to touch it, afraid of hurting him again, but wasn't sure how she was going to get to it through his pants. "I'll buy you new ones," she said, using her wand to carefully cut open the knee of his pants, being absolutely positive that she did not cut his skin as well. His knee, like his side, was horribly bruised. She chewed on her lip some more, trying to work out what spell combinations to try on it to make it better. It looked horribly swollen and all jumbled like something inside was shattered all around in pieces it should not be, and Pansy was tearing up again in horror and fear and frustration at wanting to fix him but not knowing how.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 24th 2011, 5:24 pm

Draco hated seeing her this upset and apologising for hurting him. All he wanted to do was pull her into his arms and forget all the awful things that had happened but that wasn't an option. When she went to cut his pants and said something about buying him new ones he chuckled but stopped instantly, the movement hurting more than he wanted to admit. As she looked at his kneee he watched her face, knowing from the way it felt how bad it had to look. When the curse had hit it he had blacked out for a second from the pain but fortunately another Death Eater had engaged his attacker so Draco had had a second to recover. Somehow through the adrenaline of battle he had made it back onto his feet again and kept going but now he knew thar even touching it would be torturous. Moving his hand he grabbed her arm, wrapping his fingers around her wrist to get her attention, "If you are going to try anything on it then I'll need something to bite on."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 24th 2011, 9:34 pm

Pansy was in tears all over again, looking at him as his hand wrapped firmly around her wrist. "I don't know what to do," she told him desperately. "The book has some things but this is serious, more than that book's made to fix, and I don't want to make it worse, but I can't just leave you like this. I just... Draco, I don't know what to do." She pulled her hand from his grasp and opened the book again, finding a few spells she knew she could combine to at least put his knee bones back together and in their proper places. But if the tendons or ligaments were damaged, this book had nothing for fixing those. No doubt they were torn and twisted, and she knew they would need fixing. "I can do a little now but you still can't walk on it. I need other books that I just don't have in here, but I can fix the bones, I think. Will a towel work, to bite on, I mean? Oh, Merlin, Draco..." She got up, shaking with panic and tension, hurrying to her bathroom to fetch a small hand towel that she rolled up and handed to him. "Try and hold still," she told him with a cautious glance, putting her hand very gingerly on his thigh to hold him there as she poised her wand above her knee. She knew better than to tell him when she would do it again, not wanting him to tense up, though she did make sure until he at least had the towel as he wanted it before she started whispering the spells. She did her best to block out his muffled shouts as she worked, watching under the surface of his skin as bones of his kneecap slid back together and things seemed to rearrange themselves back to where they ought to be amid all the swelling. She followed up the bone healing charms with some to take down the swelling and bruising, as she had done for his ribs, and then moved her hand and wand away from him, closing her eyes and letting out a long breath, not wanting to look at his face and see all the pain it had caused.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 24th 2011, 11:49 pm

Draco situated the towel and even knowing that he would need it couldn't prepare him for the pain as her spells went to work. At first he let out some muffled screams and cries but after a little he fell silent, grittig his teeth and floating in a pain filled gaze on the verge of passing out. The charms that worked the best were the ones to remove the bruising but with the amount of pain from his kneecap he didn't really notice the difference. Draco couldn't remember the last time he had been physically hurt this badly, nothing had ever brought him to the point where he couldn't still talk and even heal himself if he had to. When she finished he felt his body defense slightly and slump onto the bedding, the area around him sweat and dirt stained at this point. As his muscles detensed he noticed a few more aches but nothing that couldn't heal itself with a few days of rest.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 24th 2011, 11:58 pm

Finally Pansy looked at him, her eyes starting at his knee and moving finally to his face. She sighed again and reached up, brushing her hand over his cheek and holding the side of his face. "I'm sorry. Is it any better, can you tell?" She glanced at it again, knowing he shouldn't move it, that though the bones may have been put back together, the other bits of his knee were still quite smashed up in there. "Ferula," she whispered gently, and a bandage wound its way from the tip of her wand around his knee, followed by splits to keep it straight. "I need more healing books to finish it, but it's on its way at least, and the swelling should go down and the bruising is already clearing up, and at least the bones should be back in their proper place now, even if nothing else is yet. Are your ribs any better?" He'd pulled his shirt down a little, but she tugged it gently back up, glancing at his side. Her fingers traced over his ribs, careful not to press too hard as she tried to feel what was going on under his skin. They seemed more or less alright, at least as well as magic could make them. The rest would have to heal naturally, that was the only way about it. "I need books but I don't want to leave you until you're a bit better off. Were your ribs and knee it? You're not hurt anywhere else are you? No curses or anything?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 25th 2011, 6:19 am

Draco leaned his cheek against her hand and forced himself to respond verbally instead of shrug, "I guess. Better tomorrow I think." He closed his eyes as she bandaged his knee and moved to feel his ribs. They had improved a lot and as long as she wasn't pressing on them there wasn't too much pain there anymore. That or the pain in his knee had gotten so bad when she was fixing it that relatively his ribs were feeling great. When she started asking him questions he shook his head slightly, "Nothing else too bad. Bruises and I think I sprained a wrist but they'll be fine. My knee and ribs were the worst." Seeing her there he took his hand off his ribs and reached out, brushing her shoulder gently, "Thank you Pans." Closing his eyes he slid his hand down to hold hers, "Don't go yet. Please." Right now he just wanted to go to sleep and know that when he woke up she would still be there.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 25th 2011, 6:27 am

Pansy allowed herself a tiny sigh of relief when he said there wasn't really anything else major to be fixed. She had turned her head to look out the window, but looked back at him when his hand moved over her shoulder. "Of course," she muttered, wishing she had been able to do more, and to do it more confidently than she had. She was feeling physically sick with worry, and though she wanted to rant on about how it shouldn't have even had to happen in the first place, she knew better than to pick a fight right now. She kept looking at him even when he closed his eyes, noticing the dark circles beneath his eyes and just how pale he looked from the shock of his injuries. She squeezed his fingers and let go, moving quickly around to the other side of the bed. Climbing up, she tried not to shake the bed too much. She sat next to him, her back against the headboard and her knees pulled up toward her chest. "I'm right here," she told him, putting her hand back in his. "I won't leave you." She put her other hand on her forehead, staring at her knees and getting lost in too many thoughts.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 25th 2011, 6:33 am

Draco felt her climb onto the bed and quickly fell asleep. Luckly he didn't dream at all that night but work up early when he shifted and jarred his knee. It was not as painful as it would have been if Pansy hadn't healed the break but it was obviously still seriously damaged. He turned his head slightly towards her as he stretched his ribs letting out a small gasp as the muscles stretched out. All in all she had done a pretty good job healing him up but he knew, though he didn't want to admit it, that he should still spend a couple of days off his feet letting everything recover properly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 25th 2011, 6:38 am

Pansy sat there thinking things over and panicking every time he moved even a little bit as he slept. Eventually her head dropped forward onto her forearm draped across her knees, and she fell asleep without really realizing she had done so. It was a wonder she didn't fall over in the night, sleeping sitting up like that, but luckily for Draco she did stay upright. It was in that position she remained even when Draco woke, her hand still grasping his. She felt him move and woke up, blinking and looking at him quickly, as she had done throughout the night each time he shifted. Seeing him awake, she tried to wake herself up properly, muttering a groggy "Morning."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 27th 2011, 12:06 am

Draco muttered back a greeting and moved his hand to feel his ribs. Deciding they were much better than the night before he reached to either side and pushed himself up slightly, shaking off Pansy's hand when she reached to help him. When he got to about a seventy degree angle he felt a sharp pain but nothing as bad as the night before. Ignoring it he pushed himself the rest of the way up trying to stretch his back out but stopping as soon as the pain in his ribs flared up even worse. Wincing he moved his hand back to wrap around himself, making sure he didn't move his leg at all, knowing that if he had pain in his ribs he didn't even want to consider what it would feel like to move his knee.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 27th 2011, 12:39 am

Pansy reached out as soon as he started to move, withdrawing her hand quickly as he pushed it away. She watched with wide eyes as he moved, her lips parting several times to say something, only to silence herself a second later. When he stopped and winced, she finally did speak up. "Please don't, I didn't heal it all that well. It was the best I could, but still... you're not ready yet." She shrank away from him a little, knowing he wouldn't like being told that, no matter it being perfectly true. She put her hand firmly on his upper arm to still him, and gave him a stern look. "I need more books today so that I can fix your leg. Can I trust you to stay here and not move if I bring you some breakfast to eat while I'm gone?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 30th 2011, 6:29 am

Draco gave the wall across from him a dark look as she told him not to move. He should be grateful to her, thank her for healing him up and being there for him, but in all honesty he couldn't be that way. He hated her seeing him like this and he didn't want to have to need her help, especially not to the point where she was nursing him like this. When she said she had to go he nodded and waited for her to leave. As soon as she was gone he looked down at his knee and took a deep breath before using his arms to lever himself up the bed so he could sit with his back to the wall. When he got there he collapsed back, eyes closed with pain but a pleased smirk on his lips. He had managed to move regardless of what she had said. Not that he planned on trying that again any time soon.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 30th 2011, 6:40 am

Pansy waited until her bedroom door was shut behind her to let the tears fall from her eyes. She couldn't ignore the way he was acting and though she understood it to a degree, she was only trying to help and didn't feel appreciated in the least. She cried softly on her way to the kitchen, asking for a tray of things Draco might like to be taken up to him. She had originally planned on bringing it to him herself, but didn't think it would be best right now if she were to do that. She instead left the kitchen to go to the library, where she spent a bit longer than planned, searching through all the healing books and anything that might help. Finally she found a few things that would help her to mend his muscles and tendons in his knee, but she took a few minutes to gather herself before heading back to her bedroom. She walked in without meeting his eyes, and sat the book on the edge of the bed without preface. "Don't move." Her voice was short, impatient, and she had her wand out, pointed at his knee a second later. She read from the page, turning to the other pages she had marked in a very particular order, working very quickly but accurately. She finished within twenty or thirty seconds and shut the book, picking it up and walking away to her bookshelf, shoving it into an empty spot and letting out a long breath of frustration.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40