Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach By the Hogwarts Lake

+21
Lily Evans
Claire McCann
Dominique Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Daphne Greengrass
Alice Prewett
Angela Braddock
Remus Lupin
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Rose Weasley
Reed Dawson
Molly Prewett
Scorpius Malfoy
Sirius Black
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Parvati Patil
Ravenclaw Mod
25 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Beach By the Hogwarts Lake - Page 24 Empty Re: Beach By the Hogwarts Lake

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 3:09 am

This is too great. But I feel like I am behind you in all the jokes.

Reed laughs some more. "Oh god. I can't. This is killing me!" He rolled over on his side and started laughing. "There are too many jokes. This will never end."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 10th 2011, 3:16 am

Well I wouldn't want to show off or anything - I'd hate to make an ass of myself.

Molly clutches at her side, tears of mirth streaming down her face. "Maybe it's best for everyone if we just put all this behind us, then?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 3:27 am

Well now this is just becoming asinine. *fails*

Reed stared at Molly for a moment, then burst out in laughter again. "Look what you did, you made me crack up again! Oh gosh! Why can't I stop? Oh, I'm getting warm. I need a fan..ny."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 10th 2011, 3:40 am

Yeah, we're just pulling puns out of our butts now...
*loves you*

Molly wipes hopelessly at the tears of laughter on her face. "OhmyGod we, like, totally need to stop this before it all turns to poop." With a great effort, she calms herself down, taking deep breaths and forcing herself to sit up straight and smooth over her face. "The end," she announces.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 3:50 am

Reed too had to wipe tears away. He agreed. "The end. Actually, I should probably head back. I was just taking a break from painting. I've been working my butt off. Okay. Done. No more butt jokes. But seriously." He giggled again at the unintentional 'but'. "I really need to get back to work." He sighed and frowned. He wished he would stay here all day and make dumb jokes with Molly.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 10th 2011, 3:55 am

I love you so much.
Molly smiles. "Alright," she says, trying not to giggle. "Have fun painting. I'll see you soon, Reed," she says, eyes still twinkling merrily at the awesomeness of meeting Reed, and how much fun she's had.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 3:57 am

I love you too!!

Reed sighs as he stands. "Bye Molly! It really was great meeting you. I had a lot of fun just chilling here. Bye!" He waved happily and started towards the castle. About halfway there he tripped on his own feet and fell. He popped right back up, like usual, and continued walking as if nothing had happened.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 10th 2011, 5:23 am

Molly waves Reed off, wincing as she spots him tripping over in the distance. She lazes about for a while longer and then packs her stuff up to head back to Gryffindor tower for a nice shower to wash away all that sand.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Beach By the Hogwarts Lake - Page 24 Empty Re: A Beach By The Lake

Post  Jenna Wood June 11th 2011, 8:21 pm

Jenna walked over to a little beach area by the lake and took off her shoes and socks. She squinched her toes in the sand and relaxed at the calming feeling that came with the familiar feeling of sand under her feet. She just stood there for a moment, looking out over the lake on this nice, warm day and she felt all of her annoyance at the Divination class that had just happened wash away (Divination was always a disaster, she had just run out of bones for Trelawney to predict that she will break.)
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 8:28 pm

Kras was on the look out for Jenna because he had a surprise for her. Plus some cookies. But he was more excited for the surprise he'd gotten her. He spotted her by the little beach area by the lake and happily walked over and stood next to her. "Hey, Jenna. I have something for youuuu!" he held a container up under her nose. The smell coming from inside was rather peanut buttery.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 11th 2011, 8:31 pm

Jenna jumped when someone came up behind her and shoved something in her face, but immediately relaxed upon discovering that the person in question was Kras and the box contained something that smelled an awful lot like peanut butter..."KRAS! You scared me!" Jenna turned around to give her friend a hug. "And are those peanut butter cookies?"
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 8:35 pm

"Oops..." Kras chuckled, "sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. And yes. These are peanut butter cookies. Freshly made just for you." He lifted the lid off the container and held it out. "You have to eat von and let me know vot you think before I give you your second surprise."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 11th 2011, 8:38 pm

Jenna grinned widely, "You don't have to ask me twice to eat cookies!" She took one and tried to eat it but not shove it all in her mouth in case anyone else was watching, she still had some dignity left, if not much. "These are delicious, how on earth could you think I might not like one of your cookies?"
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 8:49 pm

Kras smiled happily when Jenna said the cookies were delicious. "Thank goodness! I vos scared they vouldn't be very good. I've never made peanut butter cookies before so I vos a bit vorried. And now I can give you your other surprise, right?" He pulled a tiny box out and handed it to her. Which held this pretty little daisy necklace inside. "I saw this in the village a vhile back and I thought you'd might like it." He hoped she would anyway. He liked giving his friends gifts.

Beach By the Hogwarts Lake - Page 24 31f66tRxKYL._SL500_
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 8:51 pm

[AWWWWWWWW. *coughs and goes back to creeping silently*]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 11th 2011, 8:51 pm

Jenna gasped, it was so pretty! "Wow Kras, this is beautiful! Thank you so much!...Now I have to get you something, and don't protest because in my world, that is how things work." She reached out and gave him a big bear hug anyway.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 9:00 pm

Kras shook his head, hugging her in return. "You don't have to get me anything, silly. I just like seeing your smile and knowing you liked it. I really like making my friends happy, you know. Here, you have to try it on now so I can see how pretty it looks on you." He grinned, stepping back to take the necklace out of the box. "Just hold your hair up so it doesn't get caught, that'd be painful. I'll get the clasp." He waited till she had her hair out of the way before he went to put the necklace on around her neck.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 11th 2011, 9:04 pm

Jenna lifted up her hair as requested, slightly astonished. "You know what Kras? Instead of buying you something because I have a feeling that if I did, you would freak out. I'll bake you something for a change, I have been known (and just ask Vee if you don't believe me) to make a mean batch of brownies." She said, a small note of pride in her voice. Not many people knew about her brownie-making skills but they were never let down once they tasted them.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 9:07 pm

"Brownies?" Kras asked, interested, as he finished hooking the necklace's clasp. "I do love brownies. I like your idea. Yes please to brownies!" He grinned happily. Something homemade like that always did mean a lot to him and he didn't doubt that Jenna's brownies were awesometastical. "Aaaand all finished. It looks really pretty on you!" He was quite pleased he had managed to get something right.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 11th 2011, 9:11 pm

Jenna smiled even wider, "Is there anything special that you want in your brownies? I can do whatever they have in the kitchens, which is anything basically. Maybe we can go down there sometime and have like an intense brownie and/or cookie making extravaganza." Jenna said this with many arm flourishes, she always did have a bit of a flair for dramatics.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 9:13 pm

"Um..." Kras thought about it for a second, "hmm, bananas? Is there even a vay to make banana brownies? I've never heard of those, but I do like bananas." He grinned at her suggestion. "I'd love to have a brownie and cookie making extravaganza! It'll probably attract tons of kids cause the kitchens vill never have smelled as good vonce ve're done in there." he chuckled.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 11th 2011, 9:17 pm

Jenna smiled, "I can't put actual bananas in the brownies but I do know a way of making them banana-ish. Because I love bananas, and chocolate combined with bananas is one of my favorite things." Jenna winked in an over-exaderrated way, "But, how I make it happen is my secret to make them so fudgy and yummy."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 9:23 pm

"Yay!" Kras was quite thrilled about getting these brownies now. "I love chocolate and bananas combined too." he chuckled at Jenna's over-exaggerated wink. "I von't ask you your brownie secrets just cause I vouldn't give up my cookie secrets either. Totally understand."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 11th 2011, 9:26 pm

Jenna laughed too, she did tend to make a bit of a fool of herself sometimes. "Besides, if you gave up your cookie secrets to me, I wouldn't have an excuse to bug you about them as much as I do. And anyway, I doubt they'd be as good as yours if I tried to make them. It always turns out that way."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 9:31 pm

[I have to go outside and do some weed removal from the garden before the sun comes back out. I shall return!!!]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next