Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach By the Hogwarts Lake

+21
Lily Evans
Claire McCann
Dominique Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Daphne Greengrass
Alice Prewett
Angela Braddock
Remus Lupin
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Rose Weasley
Reed Dawson
Molly Prewett
Scorpius Malfoy
Sirius Black
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Parvati Patil
Ravenclaw Mod
25 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Beach By the Hogwarts Lake - Page 13 Empty Re: Beach By the Hogwarts Lake

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 28th 2010, 9:03 pm

Viktor thought back to what he's been up to recently. There's meeting Pansy, talking with Molly, freaking out about those letters from Justina. Oh. Those letters. Now he's not so smiley but he doesn't need to bother Parvati with his own problems. "Nothing new, really. Just been talking to some friends and spending time vith Rolf," he replied with a shrug. "Vot about you?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 28th 2010, 9:08 pm

Parvati would be very concerned for Viktor if he told her about Justina and she would probably go kick Justina's butt. Yup. "Umm, I haven't been up to much recently. Just spending some time with friends." She said nodding. "Me and some of the girls in my dorm were talking about having a common room party in the near future." She said with a grin. "Maybe you'll be able to come?" She said, more as a hopeful question...Because the party don't start 'till Viktor walks in.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 28th 2010, 9:24 pm

Viktor blinked and thought about some of the other Hogwarts parties. The Single's Mixer he could only remember bits and pieces of, and the Halloween party he had spent a good two minutes at before he and Rolf ended up leaving. Maybe a Gryffindor party would be different, and this time he wouldn't have Rolf there to distract him from socializing with people. "A party, hm? I could probably come. It's not like I've been that busy vith anything recently, and if you're planning the party I'm sure it'll be fun," he said, smiling at the thought of a common room party. "Who are the girls in your dorm?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 28th 2010, 9:27 pm

Parvati nodded and smiled and then jumped a bit when he said he could probably come. "Yay!" She said clapping her hands. "Umm, Lavender, Dem, Romilda, and me!" She said nodding. "I've talked to Lavender and Dem about it and they both said it would be fun so, I'm thinking it will happen sometime in the near future." She said smiling. "I've just got to get the word out and let all the Gryffs know."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 28th 2010, 10:04 pm

"Vell, I'm sure lots of people vill show up," he says with a reassuring smile because Parvati seems like she knows what's up when it comes to party planning. "I've met Dem and Romilda before, but I don't think I know Lavender yet. I don't really talk to my roommates much, but von of them is dating my friend, Molly, so I hear about him all the time," he said, smiling as he thought about Kingsley and his BFF because they really were an awesome couple.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 28th 2010, 10:18 pm

"Yeah! I hope so!" She says with a happy smile. "I'm sure you would remember Lavender if you have ever met her." She says nodding. "She's not easy to forget. She's very giggly, and smiley, and happy all the time." She says with a light laugh. "I've practically been best friends with all of my roommates ever since freshman yearwe were first years." She says nodding. "I feel like it would be weird to live with them and not talk to them."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 28th 2010, 10:37 pm

Viktor blinks. He likes Parv and wants to like her friends as well, but giggly girls remind him of those fangirls that used to follow him around the castle and grounds. They bothered him, and more importantly they bothered Hermione when he first talked to her in the library back in the day. "That's nice that you're such good friends vith the people you share a room vith. I hardly see my roommates unless I'm actually in my dorm." Viktor is sort of disappointed that Parv is wearing sneakers for bike riding. He can't see her feet now.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 28th 2010, 10:47 pm

Parvati wants Viktor to know that Lavender would probably go fan girl over him just a little bit. Yup. She probably would. "Yeah, I don't usually see Romilda or Dem if I am not in the dorm but Lavender is one of my best friends." She said with a smile. She then leaned down towards her sneakers and untied them and slipped them off and then tugged her socks off and tucked them into her shoes. "I hope you don't mind if I take my shoes off." She said and set her sneakers off to the side. "I just, I don't like wearing sneakers unless I am cheering or riding my bike..." She said and shrugged. "I don't think my feet smell at all though..."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 28th 2010, 11:52 pm

Viktor wouldn't mind that too much. As long as they don't travel in packs, the fans aren't that bad. "No, I don't...mind..." He trails off and watches her remove her shoes and socks, blinking a few times as he attempts to look away from her feet. Viktor looks up at Parv's face and smiles, not thinking about Rolf anymore because that would only make matters worse.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 29th 2010, 12:12 am

"Okay. Good." She says with a smile and stretches her legs out in front of her and leans back on her hands. "Because I just hate that feeling when your feet are all, Squished, for lack of a better word." She said and shrugged.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 29th 2010, 12:13 am

"Yeah...Squished. So, given that tattoo any thought?" he asked, his eyes flickering towards her feet once more before he returned his gaze to meet hers. Stupid, distracting feet.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 29th 2010, 12:17 am

"Yeah.." She said nodding. "I definitely want to get it. I just need for that slow poke to ask me out already because I need to get it after I am dating him." She said nodding. "I just...I don't know. I don't even seem to have time and when I do have time I don't ever see Scorpius." She said and shrugged. "I'll see him one day though and it we'll schedule some time he can do it if he still wants to." She said nodding.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 29th 2010, 12:42 am

"Vell, it's not like you have to rush it. It's probably better to vait on something like this anyvay," he said with a shrug, still wanting to massage her feet again. That was a lovely day when he first met Parvati, but now he can't seem to think of a good excuse to touch her feet which is really rather sad. "I haven't seen Scorpius around for the past few days, now that I think of it."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 29th 2010, 12:44 am

"Yeah, that's why I am not really trying to search for him. You know?" She said nodding. "I'll just see him when I see him and then we can talk." She said nodding. "Hmm, I wonder what happened to him. Maybe he's sick..." She said and shrugged. "I'm sure he'll show up one of these days."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 29th 2010, 1:14 am

Viktor frowns because he really hopes his buddy isn't sick. That would be sad. Maybe he'll teach Scorpius to knit so he can make himself a scarf, or if Viktor has some free time he'll make Scorpius a scarf, himself. He already made Rolf one, after all. He just needs to give it to him. "I hope he's alright. The last time I saw him vos ven he gave me my tattoo, and he seemed perfectly healthy then."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 29th 2010, 1:21 am

Parvati is now saying how she wants little booties. You know...Like these ones. "I'm sure he's alright. Maybe he just has a cold or something little like that so he doesn't want to come out on the grounds and let it get worse." She said nodding. "I'm sure you'll see him soon and find out he's perfectly fine. Yup." She said nodding.
Beach By the Hogwarts Lake - Page 13 UGG_Classic_Argyle_Knit_Boots_3
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 29th 2010, 1:24 am

Viktor wants to massage Parvati's feet now.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 29th 2010, 1:24 am

Yes, that is my post.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 29th 2010, 1:26 am

Parvati has no idea how much Viktor wants to massage her feet and is just kind of playing with her feet in the sand. Yup. Its a nice comfortable silence because they are such good friends. "I hate when it gets cold out. Want to know why? Because it makes your skin all dry and gross." She said and sighed and then took some lotion out of her bag. "I feel like I have to moisturize like fifty million gazillion times a day."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 29th 2010, 1:29 am

OHMYGOD I COULD DO IT FOR YOU! Viktor jumped over and wrestled the lotion from Parvati's hands.

Viktor watched as she took out the lotion. Ohmygod. "I could help you," he said, keeping his voice casual as he shrugged it off. No big deal. "I'm pretty good vith my hands, so I vouldn't mind at all..." Yep, he's trying not to sound desperate or anything, but he really wants to touch her feet again. Wow, this almost feels like Viktor is cheating on Rolf's feet. He'll make it up to Rolf with...some fun feet stuff. <.<
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 29th 2010, 1:34 am

Parvati looked up at Viktor as he said he would do it for her and then looked down at the lotion and then back up at him and then back to the lotion and then back to him. "Well, I wouldn't want to make you do it. I mean...Only if you really want to." She said, blinking a few times.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 29th 2010, 1:43 am

"I really, really want to," he says with wide eyes. "Vell...Um...I vant to," he said with shifty eyes. "I mean, I don't mind doing it. Not at all...If you vant me to...I'll do it..."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 29th 2010, 1:47 am

"Ummm. Well." She said looking down at the little bottle of lotion in her hands. "Okay!" She said and looked back up at Viktor with a smile. "If you're sure!" She said and held the bottle of lotion out for him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 29th 2010, 2:39 am

Viktor smiled and took the lotion from Parvati's hands, squeezing the bottle or tube or votever into his hands, before gently applying it to Parv's feet. He took one of her feet in both hands and lightly began to massage it, firmly circling his thumbs on the sole of her foot as he tried not to get all hot and bothered, which is hard because he keeps randomly thinking about Rolf.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 29th 2010, 4:39 am

Parvati smiled at him. "Thanks Viktor.." She says with a grin and gladly lets him take her foot in his hands and massage it. Viktor is such a great friend, applying lotion to Parvati's feet and all.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next