Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach By the Hogwarts Lake

+21
Lily Evans
Claire McCann
Dominique Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Daphne Greengrass
Alice Prewett
Angela Braddock
Remus Lupin
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Rose Weasley
Reed Dawson
Molly Prewett
Scorpius Malfoy
Sirius Black
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Parvati Patil
Ravenclaw Mod
25 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Beach By the Hogwarts Lake - Page 25 Empty Re: A Beach By The Lake

Post  Jenna Wood June 11th 2011, 9:32 pm

[It's raining here too, have fun with your garden!]
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Beach By the Hogwarts Lake - Page 25 Empty Re: Beach By the Hogwarts Lake

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 12th 2011, 1:28 am

Jenna Wood wrote:Jenna laughed too, she did tend to make a bit of a fool of herself sometimes. "Besides, if you gave up your cookie secrets to me, I wouldn't have an excuse to bug you about them as much as I do. And anyway, I doubt they'd be as good as yours if I tried to make them. It always turns out that way."

[I have a very exciting project to work on so I'm off for most of the night now...but I should be on tomorrow at some point. *keeps fingers crossed*]

"Vell, I von't even give the secret recipe to Reed. So if he's not getting it no von is." Kras chuckled. "And I bet yours vould be awesome too. I doubt any brownies I'd make could top yours and I haven't even tried them yet. That's how good I'm betting they're going to be."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 12th 2011, 4:17 pm

[That's okay, my parents dragged me and my little brother out of the house last night.]
Jenna blushed, because she's still a bit shy and blushes a lot. "I wouldn't put too much faith in my brownies, the more you tell me how awesome you think they'll be, the more worried I get that I'll end up messing something up and they'll end up as burnt goo." If that was even possible, which Jenna was not entirely sure it was.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 12th 2011, 6:14 pm

"Aww, I'm sure they're going to be awesome." Kras grinned. "Though if you'd like I'll keep my mouth shut about them until after you've made them so there's no pressure or anything. I'm sure you have nothing to vorry about. And even if they do end up as burnt goo I'll try them anyvay." He chuckled. Burnt goo probably tasted really nasty...
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 12th 2011, 10:05 pm

Jenna grinned, "Wow, I've never had a friend that would eat burnt goo for me!" Jenna put her hand over her heart in mock awe and fascination. "But, I will try my best to make them the best brownies ever, I don't want my best friends to eat something as disgusting as burnt goo."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 13th 2011, 10:44 pm

Kras chuckled and waved his hand dismissively - as if eating burnt goo for a friend was no big deal and something he'd do any day. "I don't doubt they'll be the best brownies ever. If I get addicted to them though...you'll have to vatch out. I'll start popping up every vhere demanding brownies." he laughed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 13th 2011, 10:51 pm

Jenna chuckled, and put an arm on Kras' shoulder, "Then we'll be even, me always begging for cookies and you begging for brownies, it sounds like a fair trade-off to me." Jenna doubted that he actually would eat the burnt goo despite having claimed otherwise but she decided to just let it lie. She'd never actually ended up making burnt goo before, by accident or otherwise and she had no intention of doing so in the near future.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 13th 2011, 10:58 pm

Naaaah, Kras would actually attempt to at least try the burn goo. He was a good friend like that...though he couldn't promise not making any grossed out faces afterward. "Sounds good to me too." Kras agreed. "Sooooo ven do I get to see you fly? I heard a few people say you're really good so now I'd like to see too."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 13th 2011, 11:01 pm

Jenna turned bright scarlet, along the same shade of red as her hair, or the quaffle for that matter. It didn't matter who, what, when, where or why, Jenna's usual reaction to a compliment was to go and bury her face somewhere no one could see. "You can see me fly almost every afternoon at Quidditch practice, and I sure hope I'm a good flyer; I've been doing it my whole life. Since I could sit on a broom without falling off."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 13th 2011, 11:14 pm

Kras hoped he hadn't embarrassed Jenna, seeing her face get all red like that. Oops? "Vell, great. I'll come vatch you sometime. And maybe I can convince Reed to come along as vell. I know he'd like seeing you fly too. If I vosn't so fond of keeping my feet on the ground half the time then I'd totally ask you to teach me how to fly better since I'm terrible at it."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 13th 2011, 11:20 pm

[Pffft, you should know Reed would go ANYWHERE Kras asked him...silly.]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 13th 2011, 11:26 pm

[So does that mean that if Jenna got Kras to learn how to fly then she'd be able to get Reed on a broomstick too? An evil plan is formulating in both of our minds.]
Jenna grinned, as the redness faded from her freckled cheeks. She let out a small snort, "That is almost exactly why Reed said when I offered to teach him how to fly, except his excuse was that he'd fall off the broom. You need to work on a better one" Seeing that she might have freaked him out just a little bit, she quickly reassured him that, "I'm not about to force you into the air, what kind of friend would I be?"
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 13th 2011, 11:34 pm

[Bwahahaha XD Well...she could try...Kras would worry about Reed the entire time so he'd probably just end up panicking and falling off his own broom. *is amused*]

"Oh," Kras grinned, shaking his head, "not going to lie, because I generally have a lot of faith in my boyfriend, but I'm pretty sure he vould find a vay to fall off the broom...of course that vould give me an excuse to take care of him." They could play doctor. *blinks* "Thanks for not forcing me to try flying." he chuckled. "I'm sure I'd get better at it vith practice...I just vos never that interested. But I do love vatching others fly. Von of my best friends from Durmstrang, Viktor Krum, he's a marvelous flier. I alvays loved going to vatch his games. I miss him." Kras sighed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 13th 2011, 11:44 pm

[Reed was hoping Kras' papa bear senses would go off, therefore Reed wouldn't have to go on a broom *blinks* But he wouldn't mind watching!]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood June 14th 2011, 4:13 pm

[Damn! Foiled again! Maybe I'll just try and get Reed off gaurd...]
Jenna did a double take and started hyperventilating, "You know Victor Krum? I'm a chaser and all but OhMyMerlin he's my idol! I know it's a bit odd since the two of you are friends but if he ever comes to visit you in the U.S., you have to tell me so that I can meet him and I promise that I won't act like a crazed fangirl!" By now, Jenna was so worked up that she was jumping up and down and squealing.
[Well, you asked for it, and now that you've got Jenna started....]
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 15th 2011, 1:35 am

[Oops? *dead*]
[And don't worry...Kras can talk about Reed on a broomstick...but if it were actually going to happen his papa bear senses would go into hyper drive and he wouldn't allow it, cause he'd be freaking out too much. XD]

Kras blinked in surprise when Jenna suddenly started jumping up and down all crazy like. "I'm sure he'd have no problem meeting an awesome fan like yourself." Kras chuckled. "Don't vorry...I'm sure he's used to crazy fangirls....er, and fanboys too, for that matter, but anyvay..." he laughed, wondering if he should mention or not that Jenna's jumping up and down had sort of moved her a bit closer to the water's edge. Well...it wasn't like she'd actually fall down or anything, right? Yeah...it was probably okay...even though his papa bear senses were telling him maybe he should pull her back a little bit. Sometimes his papa bear senses were wrong though so who knew...
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Beach By the Hogwarts Lake - Page 25 Empty Re: Beach By The Hogwarts Lake

Post  Jenna Wood June 15th 2011, 2:51 am

[Well then, Papa bear Kras is certainly something Jenna does not want to mess with.]
Jenna immediately attempted to calm herself down. I say attempted because although she had managed to stop jumping up and down while squealing but was still a bit starstruck. "I'm sorry, I promise that if I get to meet Krum that I won't act all fangirly. You'd think I'd be used to meeting famous Quidditch players what with my dad and all but when there's someone that I'm a really huge fan of, like Gwenog Jones, then it all falls to pieces. So much for good impressions." Jenna shrugged, there was nothing she could really do about the situation, she just got a bit hyper sometimes.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25