Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach By the Hogwarts Lake

+21
Lily Evans
Claire McCann
Dominique Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Daphne Greengrass
Alice Prewett
Angela Braddock
Remus Lupin
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Rose Weasley
Reed Dawson
Molly Prewett
Scorpius Malfoy
Sirius Black
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Parvati Patil
Ravenclaw Mod
25 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Beach By the Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Beach By the Hogwarts Lake

Post  Parvati Patil September 30th 2010, 6:06 am

She grinned at him as he asked what her special trick was. "Well, it's going to sound a little weird, but what you do is just before you go to bed, take some tube socks, and some Vaseline. After you get both of those just coat your feet with Vaseline and put the socks on. When you wake up in the morning just wash off the Vaseline and they'll be super soft!" She said excitedly. "They may not be SUPER soft the first time, but after a few nights they will be just like mine!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 6:25 am

"Really? How'd you come up vith that?" he asked curiously as he gently placed her foot down and picked up the other, his hands massaging them as he tried not to lose himself in the moment. He couldn't even remember when this foot fetish started. He'd been obsessed for longer than he knew he was gay. He didn't even bother trying to make eye contact with Parvati anymore. All his attention was dedicated to this beautiful foot in his hands. The way the arch curved and shaped her foot was driving him crazy, and the skin was softer than anything he'd felt in a long time. And don't get him started on her toes.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 30th 2010, 6:28 am

She gave a small shrug. "I don't really know. I've been doing it since I was little. It's kind of a thing my family has always done." She said and smiled at him as he picked up her other foot, dang, he must really like feet if he was going to massage BOTH of her feet for him. She normally would have offered this boy a foot job, but due to the fact that Luna is my sister. She will not. But for all males reading this right now and swooning about Parvati's feet. She will offer you a foot job if you want one.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 30th 2010, 6:29 am

*dead*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 6:34 am

*dead*

Viktor grins. A family thing? So does that mean all the Patils have nice feet like this? Maybe this girl has a brother or something, though like he's said before, he prefers the foot of a woman because of the defined arch and all. "Vell, it's obviously vorking. Your feet are amazing," he says in awe as he keeps working on her foot. If only he had lotion on him. That would just make this massage better, but Viktor is too manly to carry lotion around with him. I don't even think he owns any, to be honest.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 30th 2010, 6:37 am

She smiled at him and blushed slightly. "Well thank you Viktor. I try hard to get my feet like this." She said nodding, she didn't even think about the lotion in her purse, because every girl carries lotion in her purse unless they are like weird. She sighed. "So Viktor, tell me about yourself. What else do you like besides feet and Quidditch?" She asked with a slight laugh.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 30th 2010, 6:40 am

There is nothing unmanly about carrying lotion. I like having a nice complexion.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 30th 2010, 6:42 am

Yeah...because that statement is totally valid. You know...since you're a guy and all.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 30th 2010, 6:43 am

I meant that IC... as from Caradoc, genius.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 30th 2010, 6:44 am

Oh, well its a good thing Caradoc is here in this scene. That makes it understandable.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 6:53 am

Well, Viktor does not carry lotion around with him. That is all. He chuckled and continued massaging her foot, deciding he wouldn't really need to keep any secrets from her considering she already knew his biggest one. Even Hermione and Cedric didn't know about this yet because he'd never been in a situation involving their feet. Also, if he kept talking to her then that meant he could keep touching her feet. "Let's see. Fun facts about Viktor Krum. I have a pet duck, Kiora. She's amazing. Better than any owl. And I like to cook and bake a lot, mostly Bulgarian food. And knitting too. I do that on occasion." He decided that he'd leave out the colouring thing. He wasn't quite ready for people besides Scorpius (and eventually Hermione) to know about that. "Um. That's about it," he grinned, finding that it was sort of hard to focus on speaking with this beautiful foot in his hands. "Vot about you?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 30th 2010, 6:58 am

She listened to him, nodding as he talked about all the things he liked. "Really? A pet duck? Huh? Interesting." She said and smiled when he said he liked knitting. "Knitting?! Really? My grandma loves to knit! She knits the cutest things! I love the scarves she knits." She said with a huge grin on her face. "Hmm, what do I like to do? Well, I love to gossip, and talk to my friends, and OH! I like doing hair and makeup and stuff like that, and I like singing, oh singing is fun. I love singing, I really do." She says nodding. "Hmm, what else, sleeping is good, you know...Beauty rest, and...cheering. I'm a cheerleader. I like to cheer." She said, giving a little hair flip. "Oh, how could I have forgotten one of my favorite things?! Sex." She said like it was totally normal.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 7:09 am

"Singing and cheering, huh? That's cool. I'd like to hear you sing sometime. The Bulgarian cheerleaders are Veela. You have no idea how annoying they can be. I'm sure you're much better," he says, glad that this conversation is interesting because he finally looked up to make eye contact with Parvati rather than looking intently at her foot. "Sex!? Oh my god, me too! It's just the best, isn't it!?" he exclaims excitedly, ignoring the voice in the back of his head telling him that it's a bad idea to talk about sex while massaging such a lovely foot.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 30th 2010, 7:12 am

She grinned at him. "I'd love to sing for you sometime. I love singing, so it would just be no big deal at all. I just hate it when Rachel always gets the lead over me though. It sucks. " She said and grinned when he said he loved sex too. "Oh my gosh! You love sex too?!?! YES. So true. Omg. It is just. The best thing. Ever. It's just." She sighed happily, shaking her head. "So good."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 7:23 am

Viktor grinned and nodded, looking as if he was focused on the conversation when really his mind was still on Parvati's foot. Massaging it was great, but if only he could have just a small taste. But Viktor knew well enough to keep his mouth away from this girl's gorgeous foot. They did just meet after all. "I'd like that," he said, referring to the singing. "And yeah...Sex. Great. Though...It's sort of been a vile," he sighs, trying not to think about the feet in his hands and failing because they were amazing.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 30th 2010, 7:29 am

She nodded. "Me? It hasn't been...TOO Long....a little over a week." She says nodding. "You know who likes sex? People in Venezuela." She says with a huge grin on her face. "My family went to Venezuela over the summer and woo, those guys are SEXY! And they all love sex! But a lot of them were gay. Which made me a bit sad." She said, with a sad expression on her face. "Oh, there were lots of pretty girls there too." She says nodding.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 7:40 am

Viktor is almost shocked enough to stop with the foot massaging, but no, he's loving this too much to stop. But he does gape at her. "Vot!? I need to go there," he says quickly, thinking of sexing up hot Venezuelan men. "That place just sounds...perfect." He sighs happily and gently strokes the top of her foot, starting at the toes and making his way towards the ankle. He does this a few times before he switches it up and strokes the sole of her foot, admiring that arch again. Mmm. It was just so pretty. He began to gently, yet firmly, knead small circles into the bottom of her foot using his thumbs, forgetting to keep up the conversation because this foot is just out of this world. He then brought his fingers up to her toes, lightly rolling them between his thumb and forefinger as he slid his fingers to the end of the toe, lightly applying pressure to the end, and he couldn't help but grin because he's quite the skilled masseuse when it comes to feet. He then slid his fingers back down the sole of her foot again, admiring the beauty of it before he went back to kneading it with his manly hands.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 30th 2010, 7:45 am

She grins at him and nods. "Oh, believe me. It is! And the weather all around is just beautiful too! and the beaches! OH! They have nude beaches too!! Lot's of them, but most of them are full of guys, so I don't know how much you would like them." She said with a shrug. "But I sure enjoyed them." She leaned back on her hands as he continued to massage her foot, man was he skilled. She leaned forward and smiled at him. "You really know what you're doing there." She said with a grin. "Do you massage feet often?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 7:50 am

"Nude beaches vith...naked guys? Sounds like my kind of place," he says with a grin. "Really? Thanks. I've never had any training or anything. I just...I really like feet so it sort of comes naturally, I guess. And it helps that your feet are so brilliant. I vould never be able to do this to somevon vith nasty feet," he laughs. "And um...I haven't massaged anyvon's feet since I got to this school, but I vould never turn down the chance to touch feet like these."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 30th 2010, 7:56 am

Her eyes widened in shock. Woah. Didn't see that coming. She had no idea that Viktor Krum was gay. He must be if he likes nude beaches with naked guys. She just shrugged it off, trying not to make it obvious that she just found out now. She grinned at him and nodded. "Ugh. I hate nasty feet. I don't know how people walk around with nasty feet." She said shuddering. "Or when people's feet are paler than the rest of their body. I mean hello? Have you heard of a foot tanner? or tanning lotion." She says with a small laugh. "Vainy feet though...those are the worst, or extremely long toes." She said nodding.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 8:06 am

Viktor doesn't notice her shocked expression because he's looking at her feet again. "Your toes are just the right size," he says with a nod. Urgh. Why couldn't guys have feet like this? "And they're very nicely tanned, though I'm not surprised considering you vere tanning out here before I came along," he said, glancing up at her to smile before looking back down at her feet, a longing expression on his face. One little taste. Her little foot was just calling to him, begging to be kissed and pampered. It was almost too much. He knew what he had to do before things got out of hand and problem began to arise. And with that thought, he reluctantly set her foot back down in the sand. "Parvati Patil, you have amazing feet," he said with a sigh, his eyes lingering on her feet before he tore them away to look back up to meet her eyes.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 30th 2010, 4:38 pm

She gave him a smile when he said the part about her nicely tanned feet. "Yeah, I try to stay nicely tan, proportionally too." She said nodding. "I refuse to use fake tanners though on my whole body because those just make you look orange and blotchy. You know?" She said nodding, and assuming Viktor knows this because in her fantasy world everyone knows these kinds of things, and everyone has really nice feet too. She smiled again when he said she has amazing feet. "Well thank you Viktor. I'm glad someone appreciates how hard I work to get them like this, and thank you for that nice foot massage. You're really are good at it." She said, grinning.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 4:49 pm

Viktor nods as if he understands. He sort of knew that information about fake tanners because he'd met plenty of fans and models who had used them, and they had all looked quite orange. Especially that one celebrity at the party. Smooky or Snoochies or some weird name like that. Snooki! That was it. He could have sworn she was some sort of magical creature, but it turns out she was just some muggle girl from America. "Anytime," he said with a grin, hoping this wouldn't be the last time he got to touch those feet in that way. "They really are lovely," he said with a sigh as he ran his finger over the top of one of her feet.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 1st 2010, 12:53 am

She gave him a smile when he mentioned, again, how lovely her feet were. Wow, he sure does love her feet. That seemed a little strange to her. But she just blew it off like nothing, I mean hey, everyone has their little things that they like. Who cares if he just really likes feet. She rested her hands on either sides of her, just a little behind her and leaned back again because I am pretty sure she leaned forward before. "So, Viktor, are you going to be playing for Quidditch this season? I've heard people saying you weren't going to and I was just wondering."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 1st 2010, 3:11 am

Viktor sighs and shook his head. "No. They said because I'm a professional, I can't try out for the team because it vould be an unfair advantage. But I'll still be flying a lot. I can't go long vithout Quidditch, so it's good that I have friends that play as vell. Like my friend, Cedric. He's the Hufflepuff seeker and ve practice together sometimes. Do you play? I remember you said you vere a cheerleader, but do you like to fly or anything?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next