Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Party Cliff of Parties for Parties Where Parties Happen

+9
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Jack Smith
Romilda Vane
Mya Lupin
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Claire McCann
13 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Party Cliff of Parties for Parties Where Parties Happen - Page 2 Empty Re: The Party Cliff of Parties for Parties Where Parties Happen

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:53 pm

"I'LL GO FIRST, YEAH!" Sirius says, conjuring a bottle out of nowhere. Sirius spins and it lands on whoever the fuck wants it to land on them that is NOT Viktor AND MOST CERTAINLY NOT REG.

Back to top Go down

The Party Cliff of Parties for Parties Where Parties Happen - Page 2 Empty Re: The Party Cliff of Parties for Parties Where Parties Happen

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 5th 2010, 4:53 pm

Luna waves at Regulus because he's the only Black brother she likes. Sirius is mean to her. Jerk.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 5th 2010, 4:55 pm

Molly grins as the bottle lands on her. "Well, hi!" she chirps and leans over to give Sirius a kiss... which is ultimately innocent, because her brother is, like, right there and all. Huh.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:56 pm

Sirius does not realize that Gid is her brother, but has a girlfriend so he does not kiss her very much anyway because Fleur might not approve.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 5th 2010, 4:57 pm

Gideon watches them kiss, totally not realising what the hell is going on because he is so distracted by everyone else, and not realising that's his STRAIGHT friend and little sister. Nope, not noticing!
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 5th 2010, 4:58 pm

Molly takes her turn and spins the bottle and it lands on.... Luna! Luna gets to say the name now, because it's funny.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 5th 2010, 4:59 pm

Luna blinks and looks up at her Lollypop. "Hi there, Lolly!" she teases before leaning over to kiss Molly lightly. Luna is used to kissing people without a dick now that she's with Rolf. She giggles and spins the bottle. It lands on...Regulus. "The gay one!?" she exclaims before slapping a hand over her mouth.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:01 pm

Regulus turns bright red and gapes at Luna. "THE ONE WITH RADISHES IN HER EARS?!" Regulus feels entirely too awkward and is shoved forward by Viktor so he leans towards Luna, feeling so beyond awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 5th 2010, 5:03 pm

Luna tries not to giggle, but pauses as Regulus gets close enough. "Is that eyeliner, you're wearing? It's quite good," she comments as his lips are an inch away from hers.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:06 pm

Regulus is more pink than Arnold the Pygmy Puff and nods. "Er, y-yeah, it is," he said stuttering, because the last time he kissed a girl it was Dee, and that was just bad times all around. He does eventually find the courage to quickly peck her on the lips then duck behind Viktor again "... I hate you for bringing me here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 5th 2010, 5:06 pm

AJ watches all this with mild amusement, pulling her hair out of her customary ponytail and letting it fall around her face. She turns to the girl next to her (MILLI THIS IS YOU) and says, "Hey. I'm Angelina, but you can call me AJ. Everyone does. You're a Gryffie, right?"
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 5th 2010, 5:07 pm

Alecto rolls her eyes at all the chicken pecking going on and wonders if this is spin the bottle, or afternoon tea at Grandma's.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 5:07 pm

"Oh, come on," he says rubbing Regulus on the back to comfort him. "It vosn't that bad. Now spin, and hope you don't get Alecto the school slut. I von't kiss you after that shit."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 5th 2010, 5:08 pm

Milli giggles at the scene in front of her, then says to AJ, "Hey AJ, I'm Milli. Yes, I'm a Gryff. You?" She snickers at Viktor's words and says, "Who would even want to look at that slut?"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:11 pm

Regulus rolls his eyes and reaches out to spin the bottle, that lands on... Milli. Another girl. Shit. There need to be more guys playing that are not Reg's brother. Or he could get it to land on Viktor. That would be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 5th 2010, 5:11 pm

Alecto is too busy staring at AJ's chest to hear the insults.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:13 pm

Sirius remembers Alecto deep throating that banana at sex ed class. Sirius is amused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 5th 2010, 5:13 pm

"Oh you're Viktor's beau, aren't you?" Milli asks brightly. She leans over and snogs him, just because he looks adorable when he's Quaffly.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:14 pm

Regulus dies a little inside at being snogged and not pecked which wasn't so bad with Luna, and promptly wishes he were a turtle. An awkward turtle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 5th 2010, 5:14 pm

Seeing the bottle land on Milli, she decides to continue the conversation AFTER the snogging, but she notices a Slytherin girl staring at her. She turns slightly, glares pointedly, then turns back to Milli. "Yeah, I am, but I don't know that many people..."
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 5th 2010, 5:15 pm

Molly is still here, just chillin', glaring at Gideon for obviously not sharing his gillyweed with her. What a rude, mean old brother.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 5th 2010, 5:16 pm

Alecto didn't see the glare, because AJ's chest cannot glare.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 5th 2010, 5:17 pm

Gideon spots Molly, and waves, as if seenig her for the first time. "OHMERLINHI!" he shouts, despite the short distance between them. He ignores the glaring.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 5th 2010, 5:18 pm

Milli pulls away and giggles. "Well you're no fun," she says. "You can't even play along?" Turning to AJ she says, "Yeah, neither do I. OH, it's my turn isn't it?" Milli spins and gags when it lands on...Alecto. "You've got to be kidding me," she says glancing up.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 5th 2010, 5:19 pm

AND BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD COME, HERE I AM.

Dee's totally been here the whole time. Yup.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next