Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Party Cliff of Parties for Parties Where Parties Happen

+9
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Jack Smith
Romilda Vane
Mya Lupin
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Claire McCann
13 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Party Cliff of Parties for Parties Where Parties Happen Empty The Party Cliff of Parties for Parties Where Parties Happen

Post  Claire McCann August 2nd 2010, 7:55 am

Faye skips in and sits in the grass where PARTY DECORATIONS ARE EVERYWHEREEEEEEE.
This is for all the people who can't go to Neville's B-day because
1) characters don't know Nev
2) characters are enemies of Nev
3) you want to get crazy drunk and not be around Gryffs because you discriminate by house.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

The Party Cliff of Parties for Parties Where Parties Happen Empty Re: The Party Cliff of Parties for Parties Where Parties Happen

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 7:59 am

Lucius is not here. He does not plan on coming. He is staying in his dorm to brush his hair until he falls asleep. He is staying far away from a party that includes alcohol and Faye Denowitz.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

The Party Cliff of Parties for Parties Where Parties Happen Empty Re: The Party Cliff of Parties for Parties Where Parties Happen

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 8:06 am

Scorpius is very glad that Lucius doesn't show up. After all. That'd be awkward and cause Dom to flip a shit.

Scorpius comes to the party, because it'd be horribly sad if he didn't come to his girlfriend's party. He's relieved to see that Lucius Malfoy and Gellert Grindelwald aren't here. Very relieved indeed.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 8:06 am

Pansy runs in and pushes Faye off the cliff because she reeks of Mudblood. "Whoops." She pulls out a piece of paper, adds Faye's name under Regulus Black's, and walks away like nothing happened at all.
The end.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:28 pm

Sirius and Gid are here, both very high. Sirius stands up on a ledge and yells "YO SPIN THE BOTTLE PARTY TIME, YEAH?"
And then sits down to wait with Gid, giggling lots at the funny phallic shaped cloud overhead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 5th 2010, 4:30 pm

Molly is here. "Like, exactly how high are you two?" she wonders. "Because I am totally jealous."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 5th 2010, 4:30 pm

Milli twirls down to the cliff, ready to play spin the bottle.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 5th 2010, 4:31 pm

THE WHORE HAS ARRIVED.

(yes, that's my post.)
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:33 pm

I LOVE ALECTO.

Sirius shrugged and grinned widely. "Seriously good shit, Molly. 'Sup, haven't seen you in ages," he said with a hair flip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 5th 2010, 4:34 pm

Luna is walking around and ends up here because she has no friends, and her boyfriend has no dick.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 5th 2010, 4:35 pm

Molly tosses her hair over her shoulder and waves at everyone she knows, and does not. Friendly girl. "Hey Sirius! Hey Luna! Hey various other odds and ends."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 4:36 pm

Viktor and Regulus walk up to join because for some reason Regulus somehow convinced Regulus to come. I don't even know how they knew about this. I'm just posting.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 5th 2010, 4:38 pm

Gid waves to Mol, and the boys. He doesn't actually know half the people here, but he doesn't really care. "WHEEEE! THAT CLOUD IS SO FUNNY SIRIUS!!"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 5th 2010, 4:38 pm

Alecto looks around, mentally undressing girls and boys alike. Except that Milli chick. She's a bitch.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:39 pm

I have no bloody clue how Viktor convinced Reg either, we'll figure that out later. I bet it was Djinn who fucked with his head or something, yeah that'd be it. Make him more fun and less of a bitch... for now. Oh dear. Regulus freezes when he sees Sirius and blanches, looking at Viktor. "... Can I go now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 5th 2010, 4:40 pm

AJ wanders down - why she is here she doesn't know, and she doesn't know anyone here, I don't think. She shrugs and sits down next to Milli, figuring she looks nice enough.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 4:41 pm

Viktor looks over at Regulus, and gives him a pleading look because Viktor wants to stay. "Regulussss. If Lucius vos here, I vouldn't make us both leave," he said acting all adorable so Reggie would stay with him, though he would probably kill Lucius if he stayed. "You said that you vanted to spend more time together."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:42 pm

Sirius rolls his eyes at Regulus and laughs rather stupidly because he is high. "Puh-lease, relaaaax Reg. Not like I give a shit, can't you just chill? DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY, YEAH MAN! OH MY GOD THAT CLOUD LOOKS LIKE HANDCUFFS!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 5th 2010, 4:43 pm

Alecto smirks. "What I wouldn't give for some handcuffs right about now," she mutters.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 5th 2010, 4:44 pm

Milli glares at Alecto, then turns away and asks, "Let's get this shindig started, yeah?"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 4:45 pm

"See? It'll be fun, I promise," he said with a smile as he lightly kissed Regulus on the cheek, ignoring Sirius' mood because 1.0 Viktor is super antidrug obviously.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 5th 2010, 4:45 pm

AJ nods, not even knowing what they were doing yet. God, she's so clueless. "Let's get this party started," she mutters.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 5th 2010, 4:46 pm

"Like, totally," Molly enthuses, agreeing with Milli. "Um... what are we doing here?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 5th 2010, 4:48 pm

"If I heard correctly, this is a spin the bottle party," Milli informs. "Who brought the bottle?"

PAUSED.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:52 pm

Regulus groans and nods, leaning on Viktor's shoulder and smiling at the only other person he knows, that odd girl Luna. "Fine. Who's going first?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next