Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 2 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Parvati Patil September 1st 2010, 3:19 am

Parvati heard someone talking and turned around slowly. She saw a rather attractive boy in front of her and couldn't help but grin. He was definitely a 9.9, "Hey yourself." She said with a smirk and held out her hand. "I'm Parvati."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 3:26 am

"Scorpius," he said, shaking her hand even though he'd rather have his hand on other parts of her body. "Oh," he said, glancing down and noticing her Gryffindor tie. "A Gryffie, hmm? Usually I don't associate with the likes of you guys, but I think that I can make a temporary exception."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 1st 2010, 3:31 am

"Yeah." She said nodding when he noticed her house. "I think an exception would work out nicely in this situation." He said as she looked his body up and down, obviously checking him out but not trying to hide it at all. She looked back up at his face, a small smile spreading across her lips. "I've been known to surprise people." She said, stepping closer to him. "I'm sure I could surprise you." She said, trailing a finger lightly down his chest.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 3:37 am

"Well," he said, rather pleased about the situation. "Seems like you also know just what you're doing. That's extremely refreshing to find around here. What year are you in anyway?" he questioned. He had much to consider at this point. After all, she was Gryffindor. That in itself was enough of a reason to walk away. Though, something told him that she would be pretty freaking good in the sack.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 1st 2010, 3:42 am

She grinned at him. "I could say the same thing about you Scorpius." She said with a small smile. "I'm a sixth year. How about your lovely self?" She asked him, looking into his eyes as she continued trailing her finger down his body, stopping at about his belt but not removing her hand from his body just yet.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 3:45 am

Scorpius couldn't help but smirk at her comment. Of course he knew what he was doing. He'd been shagging for a good three years now and it never got old. "I'm in my seventh year now," he replied. Or at least...that's what Tam informed Dom today. "I'll definitely be needed lots of stress relief when NEWTs come around."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 1st 2010, 3:49 am

Personally, Parvati has been shagging since she was 13, so she has also been shagging for 3 years now. According to me. She grinned at him when he said he would need stress relief. "Yeah? I'm sure I could help with that." She said with a wink. "I've been told I'm good at helping guys, relieve themselves. If you know what I mean." She said tilting her head to the side a bit, grinning on the inside but only showing a small, sweet, innocent looking smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 3:56 am

"Really," he said grinning. "Would it be wrong to ask for an example? A demonstration if you will? After all, I need to make sure you are good after all for when my exam time does come around. Though, if you really are as good as you claim you are, I may just be coming to you for relief throughout the year." He was already thinking of how he could push around his regulars and make room for Parvati. After all, there was nothing wrong with having five girls willing to shag him any time of day.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 1st 2010, 4:00 am

She grinned at him and shook her head slightly, lightly tracing circles with her finger right above his belt. "Well, I don't just give these kinds of favors out, you see. I'm going to need something in return." She said, still grinning. "I mean, we can't just let you have ALL the pleasure. Can we?" She said and laughed slightly when he said he might be coming to her regularly. "I would love to be able to help you out throughout the year."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 1st 2010, 4:11 am

"Hey now," he said with a grin. "I never said that I wouldn't be fulfilling your needs. You just clearly seemed intent on caring to me first. Don't worry, I've never left a girl unsatisfied. Now, I would show you just how satisfying I can be, but I need to head back to the castle." He stepped away from her touch with a slight smirk. Did he really have to go? No, but it was better to leave her wanting more. "See you around Parvati," he said, heading back to the castle.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 1st 2010, 4:17 am

She grinned at him. "Oh, I'm sure you would be perfectly capable of fulfilling my needs, as I would be capable of fulfilling yours as well. Actually I'm sure I would enjoy fulfilling your needs very much." She said letting her hand slide lower, lightly trailing on the front of his jeans. She sighed when he said he needed to head back to the castle and gave him a small smile as he stepped away, quite surprised, and almost a tad upset that he actually did step away. "I'm sure you'll be seeing me around Scorpius." She said with a small smile and checked out his arse as he walked away and then turned and walked off somewhere to go do something fun.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 3:22 am

Viktor walks over and sits down under a tree, glad to be away from the pack of fangirls that had been stalking him. They were the creepy ones. Not like AJ. She was cool.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 2nd 2010, 3:26 am

Milli is just out here being the cool girl she is. She sees a familiar looking guy sitting under a tree. She ponders where she's seen him before. It doesn't take her long to figure it out. She skips over to him and plops down on the ground next to him. "Well hi there! You're Viktor Krum, aren't you? I'm such a fan. Your Wronski Feint is like, spectacular! I've never seen anything like it!" she gushes.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 3:28 am

"Oh, vell thank you." Viktor smiles happily, flattered that she specifically mentioned the Wronski Feint. "Another Quidditch fan, huh? Nice to meet you er- Sorry, vot is your name?" he asked as he offered out his hand to shake the bubbly girl's little hand of hers.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 2nd 2010, 3:35 am

"Oh I'm Milli," she offered, shaking his hand, which practically hid her own hand from sight. "And of course I'm a fan! Bulgaria is my favourite team, besides the Harpies. I play a bit too, though not nearly as well as you do."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 3:41 am

"Oh, do you?" he asked as he finally let go of her hand. "Vot position do you play?" he asked curiously because he loves talking about Quidditch with everyone.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 2nd 2010, 3:46 am

Milli crosses her legs to sit criss cross apple sauce. "Oh I play Seeker. Not for the house team, although I've tried out. Mostly I've played against local wizards and such, and I can Chase if need be."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 3:52 am

"That's pretty cool. You must be talented. I really can't play chaser at all. Just seeker, and I suppose I am not a bad beater though I much prefer chasing after the snitch," he said smirking.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 2nd 2010, 4:00 am

Milli blushes a bit at the compliment because it must be a rare day when Viktor Fucking Krum says someone is good at Quidditch. "Well, my Chasing is far from superb, but thanks nonetheless." Milli giggles as she imagines herself playing Beater. "I couldn't Beat. I'd end up whacking myself with the bat more than the Bludger."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 4:03 am

Viktor laughs. "It takes a certain kind of person to be a beater, I guess. I don't think I'd like doing it as a career though. Like I said, I prefer seeking. Though, I am grateful for beaters of course. They make my job a lot easier," he said with a light laugh.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 2nd 2010, 4:11 am

"There would certainly be more broken jaws without them," Milli says laughing. "So hat brrings you to Hogwarts?" she asks curiously. "Don't you go to Durmstrang?"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 4:16 am

"Oh right. I just transfered here this year. I came to this school during the Tri-Vizard tournament, and liked it enough to come back and finish up my final year of school here. I like it much more than Durmstrang," he said happily.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 2nd 2010, 4:31 am

"Oh yes, the Tri-Wizard Tornament," Milli recalls fondly. "Although a more appropriate name would've been the Quad-Wizard Tornament. That doesn't have as nice a ring though," she muses. "Anyway, it's like, totally cool that you're coming to Hogwarts! What House are you in?" Milli asks, comlletely missing the red in his uniform.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 4:49 am

"Gryffindor. House of the brave, right?" he asks shrugging. "Looks like you're in the same house. Guess that means ve vill be seeing each other around the common room, yes?" He smiled. Making friends was pretty easy here after all.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 2nd 2010, 5:10 am

"Gryffindor? Cool! Oh I guess I should've looked at your tie to detirmine that," Milli laughs, facepalming lightly.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next