Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Quidditch Pitch

+25
Seamus M. Finnigan
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
Cormac McLaggen
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Rabastan Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Angelina Johnson
Reed Dawson
Harry Potter
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
James Potter - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Cho Chang
Nikki Orwell
Draco Malfoy
Alice Prewett
Romilda Vane
29 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

The Quidditch Pitch - Page 19 Empty Re: The Quidditch Pitch

Post  Penelope Rosier July 18th 2011, 3:45 am

Penny walked down to the pitch with her Firebolt. She sighed when she realized she wasn't alone, but then smirked when she realized who it was. She leaned on her broom and watched Sirius fly around the pitch, interested in what he could do.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 18th 2011, 3:50 am

Oh bby don't you just WISH you know what Sirius could do. -cough- Erm. Sirius looks down and sees Penny, which makes up for not having James there because HONESTLY WHERE IS JAMES. He heads down a little too sharply and skids to a halt next to her, thankfully managing not to barrel her over, just barely. Awkwardly worded sentence is awkward. "Haven't seen you since I got embarrassingly drunk and danced naked on some tables with some guy I don't know." He waggles his eyebrows. Clearly that was supposed to be a pickup line.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 18th 2011, 4:05 am

Penny cocked an eyebrow and smirked "Oh that was you?" she pretended "I didn't recognize you with clothes on" she winked and laughed. "Nice flying skills" she commented on his not-so-flawless landing
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 18th 2011, 4:11 am

"Yeah, well, since I"m good at absolutely everything else, I just had to let James be better at Quidditch." Sirius leans on his broom, which is impressive when you factor in the twigs and stuff on the end. "I could take them off again, if you want. But you'd have to buy me a drink first."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 18th 2011, 4:23 am

Penny laughed and smiled "Oh really now? I thought the guy was supposed to buy the girl a drink, not the other way around." She brushed her hair away from her face.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 18th 2011, 4:26 am

"Well if I'm stripping, you owe me plenty of alcohol." And then "Blame it on the Alcohol" starts playing in his brain and he has a mini jam session in his head. "You might even owe me dinner. But not at Madame Puddifoot's. That place is horrid."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 18th 2011, 4:46 am

"Oh so now I'm buying dinner?" She cocked an eyebrow. "Though I must agree, Puddifoots is absolutely horrendous." She thought for a moment, "How about this, race around the Quidditch pitch, and loser buys dinner?" She smirked, challenging him.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 18th 2011, 4:48 am

Sirius narrows his eyes. "Fine." He jumps on his broom and pushes off. "I'm so gonna win!" He barely even waits for Penny to get in the air before shouting "GO!" and taking off as fast as he can. Bitch please. Sirius wins everything all the time always.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 18th 2011, 5:07 am

Penny laughs and kicks off the ground hard, loving the wind whipping through her long dark hair. She leaned forward on her broom, speeding up towards Sirius, intent on not letting him win this race. She caught up to him and they were neck and neck when she winked at him and sped past him, laughing.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 18th 2011, 5:11 am

Sirius' jaw dropped. Well that sucks. As Penny crosses the end line, he slowly sinks down to the ground and looks as dejected as it is possible for him to look, which is pretty darn dejected when you factor in the puppy dog eyes. "fine. You win. Whatever. We're still not going to Puddifoot's."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 18th 2011, 5:23 am

Penny laughed and smirked "Good, because that place makes me want to gag." She smiled as he gave her the puppy dog eyes "Cute. But not really working on me. Sorry hotshot"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 18th 2011, 5:27 am

"What? But the puppydog eyes always work! Maybe you're not looking at them right." He redoubles the effort. Even Remus can't resist the puppydog eyes. NO ONE can resist the puppydog eyes. "We could go to the Hog's Head. I haven't said hi to Aberforth in a while."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 18th 2011, 5:31 am

Penny bit her lip, pretending to possibly cave in to the eyes. "Yea....sorry not workin for me" she laughed. "Hog's Head it is. Though it is a bit grimy I have to say. But let's go!" she grinned and held out her hand, waiting for him to accompany her.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 20th 2011, 3:21 am

"You owe me icecream, at least," Sirius said, pouting. "If I'm buying drinks or dinner or whatever, you're buying icecream." Icecream is Sirius's first (and probably only) love. Icecream is the best. He even has one of those icecream ball things that muggles use to make homemade icecream. Mostly when he wants to make icecream with it, he just bounces it off Snape a couple times and then uses a freezing spell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 20th 2011, 4:13 am

Penny cocked an eyebrow, thinking about his proposition. She laughed a little at his pout "alright, fine, I'll buy ice cream. Now are you ready to go?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 20th 2011, 4:25 am

"I'm coming, god! Merlin, you are so pushy!" He drags his broom on the ground as he trudges out with Penny. Sirius is incredibly melodramatic. It gets on my nerves. He's acting like paying for drinks is like the death sentence. WHAT A FREAK.

[Do we switch threads, or...?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 20th 2011, 4:52 am

[next post go for it]

Penny cocked an eyebrow at Sirius' sullen attitude. You'd think he'd be happy for the chance to go out with a hot girl... "well if you don't want to go..." she was testing if this was going to be worth the effort. Sure she thought Sirius was attractive and a fun guy to hang out with, but if he was going to be so sullen about going out with her, maybe she misjudged things
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19