Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Quidditch Pitch

+25
Seamus M. Finnigan
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
Cormac McLaggen
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Rabastan Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Angelina Johnson
Reed Dawson
Harry Potter
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
James Potter - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Cho Chang
Nikki Orwell
Draco Malfoy
Alice Prewett
Romilda Vane
29 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

The Quidditch Pitch - Page 18 Empty Re: The Quidditch Pitch

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2011, 5:10 am

Rose laughed, "It would be a smash hit, I can see it now." She waved a hand in front of her to indicate a banner, "'Hot Wizards Wanted at Hogwarts', we could even recruit at Durmstrang." The thought of Vee having a terrible summer made her upset, "Summer is meant to be the best time of the year! You'll just have to come hang out with me. We can go to the beach and flaunt our sexy bod's for the muggle boys." She grinned, "What would your mum think of that?"

[I can sympathize, the best spot to get internet in my house has me sitting on hard wooden chairs.]
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 21st 2011, 5:17 am

"It depends. Well no. She'd be horrified, unless I drugged her, which is probably a good idea anyway." Or Vee could always just hit her over the head with a fruit pan and run for it. Whichever. "I was thinking about getting red streaks" Vee said, gesturing to her long dark hair. " If I told her it was Gryffindor pride week or something... And she's always going on about how my hair is my only nice feature. I considered green but she likes Slytherin. I do like the beach idea, I haven't been to any much."

[my iPod was plugged in and I was sitting on a day bed, leaning over the edge, legs crossed, elbows on the edge and I was typing like 1/2 a foot below me. My elbows are still red]
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2011, 5:27 am

"Actually, I think red streaks would look pretty nice in your hair." Rose commented, the fashion lover in her coming out, "And they wouldn't even clash with your robe. Or your hair," She added, holding up a strand of her wavy red hair. "I love beaches. Hands down the best part of summer. Beach picnics, beach swims, even beach Quidditch if you know where to go. And I do know where to go." She smiled, "Seriously, let's hang out this summer."

[I have to go now, I need my sleep for my exam. Smile Want to wrap this up or just wait till tomorrow? I'll be on probably around the same time.]
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 21st 2011, 5:31 am

[tomorrow works, I need something to fill the monotony. Good luck on your exam! Also maybe tomorrow I will have a computer, which would make life much better. Good luck on the exam!!!!!!! Very Happy ]
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 21st 2011, 6:09 pm

"Thanks, I think I will get those streaks" Said Vee. At mention of her robes, she started. "Am I really stil wearing these?" She laughed "I may have "Puff Pride" but I really hate the color yellow. I'm glad or regular robes are black." Vee pulled off her robes. She was wearing her favorite dress under it and wasn't going to waste an outfit by covering it up with her yellow quidditch robes. "Yeah! We should definitely get together. At the beach, bEcause you can't beat the beach in the summer. Even I know that!"

[I'm going to the beach in a few days! *excited*]
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2011, 6:15 pm

Rose nodded, "I completely agree. Not only does yellow look terrible on me, but the Puff robe yellow is the worst of all. It's so... murky. They could have at least made it a nice happy yellow. Nice dress, by the way." Rose tended not to wear dresses around the school because she always seemed to be loosing track of time and running to classes late. The last thing she wanted was to show up to Herbology wearing her favorite summer dress.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 21st 2011, 6:23 pm

"It makes my hair look so dull. And yellow clashes with just about everything." Vee said in frustration. "I agree. I only wear dresses on weekends." The thought of going to Herbology in her dresses was horrendous. "Mostly it's jeans and tees for me anyway." It was much easier to put on jeans and a t-shirt when your alarm clock didn't go off. Which it almost never did.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2011, 6:44 pm

Rose nodded, "Me too! Wow, we'd be great roomies." She thought of the two of her roommates, who were never there when what she needed was some ice cream and a sleepover. At least she had Luna. "I bet we're the same size, too. It's a shame you're in Hufflepuff."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 21st 2011, 7:17 pm

"Yeah we would! My roomates are NEVER around, whether I want to borrow nail polish or I want to have. party or something. It is very frustrating." At least Jenna was around sometimes, but it was a pain to have try to eat nutella without revealing its secret location. "And I could say the same about you" Vee said on Rose's Hufflepuff comment. "Although I wouldn't mind being in Ravenclaw, just don't tell any Hufflepuffs or I might wake up as a ferret."
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2011, 7:27 pm

Rose grinned, "Don't be silly, they only turn Slytherins in to ferrets. They'd make you a badger, then you'd have house pride forever. I probably wouldn't mind being a Hufflepuff. You know, if it wasn't for the ugly house color."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 21st 2011, 7:32 pm

"And you think I would be ok with being a badger the rest of my life!?" Vee said in mock anger "I think not! I wouldn't mind being a Ravenclaw, except for the pressure to always be smart. They definitely have good house colors, whereas I have been called a bumblebee Teddy bear more than once." Well, her cousin regretted that after Vee let of a bag of stink pellets under her bed.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2011, 7:45 pm

"Everyone always thinks there's pressure to be smart in Ravenclaw, but there really isn't." Rose shrugged, "I just be myself. Everyone is smart in their own way, Ravenclaw is just what the sorting hat saw for me. Believe me, my friend is not very logical. She believes in all kinds of weird stuff and her only argument is that I 'can't prove they don't exist.'" She laughed, "Bumblebee Teddy bear? Were you insulted by a five year old?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 21st 2011, 7:53 pm

"I suppose it isn't exactly logic, is it, that makes people smart? It's really what you want in the end, but sometimes I think they should sort later. Then we might get a better idea of the houses. Who knows? I could have ended up in Ravenclaw!" Vee was thinking of her own encounter with the patched and frayed hat that sorted all the new first years into houses. She had taken longer than most, and the hat had been debating between three houses at once, but finally she had been placed in Hufflepuff. "Nope, not a five year old. It was actually my cousin, Caroline. She's... let's say she thinks she's smart. Truly she acts like a five year old... A five year old who wears bright pink lipstick and heels."

[I found a computer under the toaster oven. I AM SO HAPPY! ]
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2011, 8:10 pm

"I've heard that idea," Rose told Vee, "I'd probably still wind up in Ravenclaw, the sorting hat didn't even hesitate when I had him. But apparently for some people it's can't make up it's mind. Maybe there should be like a retest or something. Though I guess it would be kinda hard to switch houses after the first three years, or whatever."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 21st 2011, 8:17 pm

"Yeah... Probably by that time you would be used to your house. I don't know. I got sorted late because I came in third year, so maybe it had a harder time with me because of that. I wish I had started from the beginning like the rest of you, but it almost makes it better to have gone to a completely different school first. It makes me appreciate Hogwarts more, I guess." At least she hadn't been put into Slytherin, which was one of the houses the sorting hat had been debating about. "Want a chocolate frog?" She added, searching through her robe pockets and coming up triumphantly with two small packages.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2011, 8:27 pm

"You're feeding my chocolate addiction," Rose warned as she took the frog. She opened the package carefully and grabbed the frog before it jumped away. Holding it in front of her she said, "Cheers!" And took a bite out of it. She finished chewing before she started talking again, because talking with your mouth full is just not attractive, "Have you ever been to Honeyduke's in Hogsmeade?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 21st 2011, 8:32 pm

"Cheers!" Vee repeated, and bit off the head of the frog. "Who isn't addicted to chocolate, though?" She swallowed. "Um, yes. It is the best place ever. It is better than the beach. I am incredibly tempted to go right now and get more chocolate frogs and some of that fudge." A dreamy look came across Vee's eyes at the mention of Honeydukes, the same as when anyone mentioned any of her favorite things, books and actors really, that was it. She could go on for hours about certain actors but should stop thinking about that now. "Have you ever tried their hot chocolate they make sometimes in the winter?" She asked Rose
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2011, 8:34 pm

Rose's eyes widened, "Honeyduke's makes hot chocolate? Where have I been?" She was thinking about how that would be the perfect addition to her reading by the fire winter ritual. "Do you know if they sell it? I would so go down there right now and buy some, even if it is summer. I could just jump in the lake after to cool down."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 21st 2011, 8:41 pm

"They sell it, but only in the winter. We might be able to get the recipe though... I don't know. But it is to DIE for. Or overheat for, whichever floats your boat." Vee had only gotten the delicious drink once or twice, and now that she thought about it, it seemed like a serious flaw in her life.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2011, 8:43 pm

Rose sat there in what seemed like a strained silence for a moment, then she stood up. "I'm sorry, I have to go see if they'll give me this recipe. Maybe I can bribe them." She reached a hand out to help Vee up, "Join me?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 21st 2011, 8:53 pm

"Definitely. I would kill for some of that hot chocolate now, and I will have a chance to get more frogs, seeing as we just ate my last two." Vee jumped to her feet to join Rose
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley June 21st 2011, 8:56 pm

"Good idea." Rose said, smiling. And then she lead the way to Honeydukes. Yay...

[I'm REALLY sorry for doing this again, but I have to go to work now. It's only a four hour shift so I'll probably be back on in like five hours if you're still here!]
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 21st 2011, 8:57 pm

[Don't be sorry! and yes I will still be here. Taking care of twin cousins..... *dead*]
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black June 22nd 2011, 2:19 am

Vee followed Rose to Honeyduke's. YAAAAY!
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 18th 2011, 3:36 am

Sirius practices Quidditch and stuff because BITCH I'M FABULOUS. And I'm also real great at keeping up two scenes at once, yes yes. -sagenod-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next