Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Quidditch Pitch

+25
Seamus M. Finnigan
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
Cormac McLaggen
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Rabastan Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Angelina Johnson
Reed Dawson
Harry Potter
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
James Potter - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Cho Chang
Nikki Orwell
Draco Malfoy
Alice Prewett
Romilda Vane
29 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Quidditch Pitch Empty The Quidditch Pitch

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:52 am

Back to top Go down

The Quidditch Pitch Empty Re: The Quidditch Pitch

Post  Romilda Vane September 1st 2010, 4:48 am

Milli walks out onto the pitch, Firebolt in hand. She takes a deep breath of the familiar mountain air, hops on her broom, and takes off around the pitch for a warm up lap.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 4:55 am

Alice strolls out onto the pitch, hoping flying will be fun. She mounts her broom and does a couple loop de loops, not noticing that she's sharing the pitch.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 1st 2010, 5:02 am

Milli, who also did not see another person, almost collides with a girl doing loop the loops. She manages to brake just in time, but it was a very near miss. "Oh Merlin, I'm so sorry!" she cries, hands flying to her mouth and she makes the Scream face, but it's not scary looking. "I didn't see you! You alright?"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 5:10 am

Alice flails wildly, trying to grasp her broom again, which she had let go of when she was almost knocked off her broom and killed. No big deal. "YEP," she screamed, because she's outside and it's time to use her outdoor voice. "I'M TOTALLY FINE. I STILL HAVE ALL MY LIMBS AND STUFF. I SHOULD LIVE. ARE YOU MISSING ANY LIMBS?"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 1st 2010, 5:19 am

Milli checks all of her limbs. "EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE IN ORDER," she yells, adopting Alice's volume. "I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD BECOME KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT THE GIRL I ALMOST SORTA KILLED, SO HI I'M MILLI. AND YOU ARE?" Milli does a random Sloth Grip Roll, and I'm almost positive that's the name even though I can't check my Quidditch through the Ages right now.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 5:25 am

"THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE," Alice replied. She did a couple more loop de loops before flying back to Milli. "I AM ALICE PREWETT, FIFTH YEAR GRYFFINDOR STONER. I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF A BARBIE JEEP AND A NINJA CAT NAMED GOLLUM. HE'S QUITE UGLY. I HAVE THREE SIBLINGS, AND THEIR NAMES ARE GIDEON, FABIAN, AND MOLLY. I AM THE YOUNGEST ONE, AND THAT'S HOW IT'S GONNA BE FOREVER, UNFORTUNATELY. I HAVE REALLY FANTASTIC HAIR BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT MY PARENTS GAVE ME. THEY'RE JUST SO THOUGHTFUL THAT WAY. I PLAY SEEKER, BUT NOT ON THE QUIDDITCH TEAM, AND MY DREAM IN LIFE IS TO MEET A TALKING LION. NONE OF THE WARDROBES IN MY HOUSE LEAD TO NARNIA AND I DON'T HAVE A ROCKETSHIP. SO, I'VE TOLD YOU MY LIFE STORY, SORTA. WHAT'S YOURS?"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 1st 2010, 5:44 am

"PLEASURE TO MEET YOU. LET'S SEE, I'M FIFTH YEAR GRYFFINDOR RANDOMITE. I DON'T HAVE A BARBIE JREP, BUT I DO HAVE A GI JOE TANK. MY CAT IS NAMED FRODO, AND MY OWL IS NAMED SAM. THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS, BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING MORE BETWEEN THEM. I HAVE AN OLDER SISTER EMMA WHO QUITE FRANKLY ANNOYS THE CRAP OUTTA ME. I THINK I HAVE PRETTY FANTASTIC HAIR IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF. I ALSO DO NOT PLAY FOR THE TEAM, BUT IF I DID I WOULD PLAY SEEKER. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO FIND A MAGICAL LAND BY FALLING THROUGH A RABBIT HOLE, AND JUST THE THOUGHT OF SPARKLY VAMPIRES SCARE THE SHIT OUTTA ME." Milli says this all loud and in one breath while doing cool tricks in midair.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 5:48 am

"MERLIN'S PANTS, THOSE ARE SOME PRETTY AWESOME FACTS," Alice yells. "I LIKE YOU, MILLI. WANNA BE MY FRIEND? WE CAN BE RANDOM TOGETHER."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 1st 2010, 5:57 am

"I DO BELIEVE THAT THAT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA!" Milli shouts. "WE SHALL BE THE RADOMEST, MOST AWESOME PAIR IN ALL OF HOGWARTS! WE SHALL GO AROUND TERRORIZING STUDENTS IN OUR RESPECTIVE JEEP AND TANK. WE SHALL DISCOVER PLACES WE ALWAYS WANTED TO DISCOVER, AND WE'LL GO DOWN IN WIZARD HISTORY FOR SOMETHING IMMENSLY COOL."

Last edited by Romilda Vane on September 1st 2010, 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 1st 2010, 6:04 am

[I just thought I should mention how much I love you both]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell September 1st 2010, 6:06 am

[Nikki keeps trying to run in when I read this, but I think I will wait before having her meet you. I LOVE YOU BOTH.]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 6:09 am

[I LOVE YOU ALL TOO.]

"MILLI, WILL YOU BE MY SOUL SISTER? I'D GET DOWN ON ONE KNEE, BUT I'M IN MIDAIR, SO THAT WOULD PROBABLY BE A BIT TOUGH. I COULD FALL OFF AND DIE, AND THEN THE WORLD WOULD STOP ROTATING. DO YOU KNOW HOW IMMENSELY TRAGIC THAT WOULD BE?"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 1st 2010, 6:16 am

[I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!]

Milli claps a hand over her heart and looks deeply touched. "BUT OF COURSE I WILL BE YOUR SOUL SISTER. GENETICS MEAN NOTHING WHEN YOU FIND THE SISTER YOU HAVE ALWAYS UNKNOWINGLY NEEDED. AND IF YOU FELL AND DIED, I WOULD DIE. EVERYONE WOULD BECAUSE THE WORLD WOULD NOT STOP SPINNING. IT WOULD EXPODE. WELL, THAT MAKES IT STOP SPINNING I SUPPOSE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 6:19 am

"OF COUSE I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN, SOUL SISTER. HOW COULD I NOT, WHEN OUR SOULS HAVE BECOME ONE? WE TOTALLY NEED TO DO A FOOT FIVE RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE THAT IS THE MOST RANDOM THING I CAN THINK OF AT THE MOMENT, AND I DON'T HAVE A KNIFE SO WE CAN BECOME BLOOD SISTERS. AND WE DON'T WANT TO SPREAD DISEASES."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 1st 2010, 6:27 am

Milli gapes. "I AM LIKE THE ALLTIME FOOT FIVING CHAMP. WATCH." Somehow Milli is able to balance on her broom while sticking her left foot in the air without so much as a wobble. "NOW FIVE MY FOOT."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 6:33 am

"THAT IS CRAZY. YOU HAVE SKILLS, MY FRIEND." Alice then becomes this awesome foot fiving machine and foot fives Milli while hanging upside down from her broom. "WOOOO! WE ARE NOW AWESOME FOOT FIVING SOUL SISTERS."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 1st 2010, 6:49 am

Their foot five happened to be the greatest of all time. OF ALL TIME.
"WE SO ARE!" Milli agrees. "THAT TRICK YOU DID WAS NEATO, BY THE WAY. NOW, ONTO MORE RANDOMNESS. WE COULD GO SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF THE CANNON OF MY TANK, AND YOU COULD MAYBE SHOOT GLITTERWORKS FROM A SLINGSHOT IN YOUR JEEP," she suggests.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 1st 2010, 6:53 am

Dee sniffs because they can't do those things today because I have to go in ten minutes.

"UH, FUCK YES. BUT I'LL HAVE TO TAKE A RAIN CHECK. SADLY, I MUST DEPART." Alice frouts. "BUT WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT TOMORROW. IT WOULD BE THE GREATEST THING OF ALL TIME, AND YOU KNOW IT. AND THAT IS WHY IT WILL HAVE TO WAIT, SO ITS AWESOMENESS CAN BE EVEN MORE ANTICIPATED. GOODBYE, SOUL SISTER! I WILL MISS YOU!" Ali flies to the ground and waves. "BYE!" she screams louder than anyone has ever screamed.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 1st 2010, 7:06 am

"ALRIGHTY SOUL SISTER!!! TOMORROW WE SHALL DO THESE THINGS!! I SHALL MISS YOU TOO!!!" Milli yells. "BYE!!!"she screams in bright colours. After a few more laps, Milli dismounts, showers, and leaves.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang September 2nd 2010, 7:15 am

Cho looked around the dark Quidditch pitch. Indeed, it was the perfect night for flying around. She hadn't gotten much practice lately, and that fact bothered her. She missed the rush of the air as she flew, the feeling of never stopping and going on forever if she could. Smirking, she mounted her Firebolt - a late birthday gift from her father - and kicked off. There was a sweet rush of air flying past her. She dove down to the ground and right before she hit it, she pulled up so that she wasflying parallel to it. She smiled. This was what she missed about Quidditch. After a good hour or two of practicing, she headed back towards the ground and went back up to her common room.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 3:41 am

Molly wanders into the quidditch pitch. She looks around and decides that no, this is most definitely not the sort of place where she should be planting her gillyweed crop. Damn. Back to the drawing board. Cue James.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 3:46 am

A wild James appears. He skipped strode very manly like onto the field with his oh so very manly broom. He almost went straight into practicing mode, but then he saw Molly and ascertained that it would be awkward to be two people in the same place doing different things and pretending each other don't exist. "Well hello there!" he said, walking up to her.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 3:50 am

Molly blinks and spins around, an innocent smile on her face that says no, no she wasn't up to no good at all, whyever would anyone suggest such a thing? Oh. It's just a student, and he doesn't look like the type to rat her out, anyway, so it's all good. "Hi," she grins. "Hey - don't I know you? I think maybe we, like, have a class together or something? You're a Gryff too, right? I'm Molly, Molly Prewett," she says, all in one breath as is her way.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 3:57 am

When was the last time James paid attention in class? Snape could sit right next to him and he wouldn't even notice, too engrossed in doodling "L+J" in hearts all over his papers. Lolwut. But he vaguely remembered someone redheaded in a class or too. Then again... everyone in Hogwarts has red hair. Seriously there's like a billion gingers. Wait, this girl definitely said something. Damnit, he was daydreaming about Evans again. At least he caught the back end. Her name was Molly. "Um, maybe? Er - probably. Yeah we probably have some classes. Like charms or potions or DADA or divination or arithmancy or astronomy or transfiguration or muggle studies or something..." That was like all the classes in the school. She had to have one of them. "I'm James Potter."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next