Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Quidditch Pitch

+25
Seamus M. Finnigan
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
Cormac McLaggen
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Rabastan Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Angelina Johnson
Reed Dawson
Harry Potter
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
James Potter - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Cho Chang
Nikki Orwell
Draco Malfoy
Alice Prewett
Romilda Vane
29 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Empty Re: The Quidditch Pitch

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 4:01 am

Molly grins, because she honestly couldn't put her finger on which class, either. Besides, if it's arithmancy, she's more than likely high to begin with because there's just no other way for her to get through that hour of hell. "Huh," she says. "You're Potter the Arrogant Toe-rag, then? OH WOW! That sounded, like, so rude! My bad. I totally didn't mean it like that, it's just that my pain in the arse dorm-mate sort of says that a lot." She smiles sheepishly and puts on her 'I'm so cute that you just can't get mad at me' face.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 4:04 am

Arrogant Toe-rag? No. More like handsome devil. Maybe Molly just heard her wrong. WAIT. THAT WAS NOT THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. "You're in Lily's dorm? That's... cool." Cool from West Side Story started playing in his head, the theme song of his life. Just play it cool, boy.... real cool... Anyways.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 4:08 am

Mya giggles a lot, and Molly pulls a face, wrinkling her nose. "Yeah, cool," she says, her voice indicating that she finds having to live with Lily anything but cool. Girl just cramps her style. "So have you really asked her out, like, 500 times or whatever? Dude, that's dedication," she says, kind of impressed but also sort of confused because she doesn't really get rejected herself, and she doesn't understand how that would even work.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 4:11 am

500? Yeah, he's probably asked her out that many times by now. Oops. "I know for a fact that she is hopelessly in love with me and refuses to admit it. Did she like my poetry?" That beauteous pizza poetry. Pure inspiration. He had Remus to thank for that one. Really it was brilliant. Best work he'd ever done in his life. He should bring it to career counseling and convince McGoogles he should be a poet.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 4:16 am

Molly bites her lip, having heard the stream of curses and insults that had issued from the other redhead when she'd read that particular little gem of a parchment. She looks up at James with her big, round eyes and decides she just can't bring herself to squish that hopeful look in his hazel eyes, and that air of pride and accomplishment. "You got quite the reaction," she says with a big grin. There, and she hadn't even lied. "Really. She was, like, pretty... moved..."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 4:20 am

Of course. Moved to tears, probably. She was going to find him as soon as possible and finally declare her love and they were going to get married and have babies. "Oh good. I was kinda nervous about that, actually. I thought maybe I should have written it on new paper instead of leaving the crossed out other ones on there, but I was running out of paper and what did she want me to write it on? Bread? I mean come on I was in the Great Hall when I wrote it but you just can't control when those bursts of inspiration hit..." He rambled on for a minute or so, then remembered he was talking to someone, not thinking out loud. James is kind of self-centered at this point in his development. "Like I said. She totally loves me." He nodded sagely.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 4:26 am

Molly blinks. Wow. This guy talks as much as she does. That's kinda cool. "I bet you could totally talk under water," she announces. "Gideon reckons I could do that. Mostly I think he's joking, but it's kind of, like, my life's ambition to prove him right one day. Just to totally freak him out. Maybe next time you have 'inspirational moments' or whatever, a fresh bit of parchment for the final copy might be cool. But hey, you can't control when and where inspiration strikes, right? And if Evans doesn't totally appreciate the sentiment, then, well, she's a dumbass."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 4:31 am

Gasp. "Lily Evans is not a dumbass!" He thought for a moment. "But she could appreciate my charms a little more... Oh my goodness I want to try talking underwater. I bet i could do it. I could learn mermish and hang out with the merpeople for a while. Only I need air, so I'd have to get gillyweed or something. The bubble head charm would completely defeat the purpose of talking underwater... And then I could impress LIly with my merskills and wait a second you know the Prewett bro - WAIT A SECOND. You're related to the - whoa." He took a step backwards and stared incredulously.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 4:41 am

Molly just rolls her eyes a little at James' defence of Lily, but her lips fall into a little smirk when he mentions gillyweed even if it is in its intended application rather than the more amusing uses SBP suggests we put it to. "I could hook you up there, for a price," she murmurs.
Her face breaks out into a huge grin, because her brothers are just that damned cool that they interrupt people's trains of thought without even being present. She resists the urge to do a little curtsey because she is just a tad more discreet than that. "Yeah, I've known the Prewett brothers for, like, sixteen years now," she giggles. "Given that they're my brothers and all. You know them, or just by reputation?" she asks, because their reputation does indeed precede them at times.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 4:48 am

James decided to keep THE BOOK in his pocket where it belongs. "Just by reputation, but I've always wanted to meet - ARE THEY HERE?" he dropped his voice to a whisper. "Are they watching?" He ruffled his hair and took a breath. "I'm a big fan. And Fabian's manslave."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 5:01 am

Molly's eyebrows rise towards her hairline and she greams. Her brothers have manslaves fans. That's just... neat. She holds up a finger to indicate he should wait just a moment, and looks around.
"I BAKED COOKIES!" she yells. She counts down silently from five on her fingers, and when no Prewett brothers appear, she shrugs. "Nope, they're not watching. They're never usually too far away though. I barely, like, go a day without hanging with Gid for a while at least. Fay's a little harder to get hold of sometimes, I don't even know what he gets up to, but whatever. Long as he's having fun." She giggles again. "Did you really say you're a fan of theirs? I totally can't wait to tell them that, it'll be priceless!"

[sorry I took so long - was not alone for a little while and had to ninja...]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 5:04 am

"YOU BAKED COOKIES? I WANT ONE!!" James looked way too excited for the simple event of cookies. "I mean, uh, NO - WAIT - don't tell them that. Say - uh - say that, er... I've seen what they do and - uh - I like it? Yeah." Much more dignified. She called them Gid and Fay... that just didn't sound right. He felt like they should ninja out together and be all ARE YOU DISRESPECTING THE HOUSE OF PREWETT

ART THOU CALLING MY MOTHER A POX RIDDEN WENCH?

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 5:12 am

Molly sighs. She reaches into her bag and pulls out a Non-Special Cookie, handing it to James. Good thing she always has cookies, the way some people might carry owl treats in case of mail. For Molly it's more 'in case of male' though. Hence the cookies and not the owl treats. Yeah, I've bashed this into the ground enough for now, I think. Her eyes sparkle with all this amusement and she totally forgets she's got crop-scouting to be doing. "Alrighty then. I'll be sure to tell them that you're, like, an admirer of their work? Acceptable, yes? Oh, hey, a broomstick! And a quidditch pitch. I'm not, like, the smartest cookie in the bunch but I'm totally going to go right ahead and assume you're a quidditch player? That's neat."

Mya loves Jamesikins so very much, by the way.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 5:17 am

James noms the cookie in one big bite and wipes his hands on his pants. "Um, yeah, I'm a seeker. Or a Chaser. Catherine can't make up her mind. I'm like the best ever." He nods sagely. Because it's true. He is the best ever. Even better than that son of his, HP. "That's where all these wonderfully bronzed muscles come from." He flexes discreetly.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 5:23 am

Mya takes this opportunity to point out that with the random number generator style of picking teams, Chaser would be a better option because you have more chances....

Molly grins. Oh, confidence. Being a confident little thing herself, she quite likes that in a man. Plus, he's not the worst looking boy she's ever come across. At the moment in her delusional little 16 year old girl mind she thinks he's no Caradoc Dearborn, but she'll learn better soon enough, and she thinks if Evans doesn't wake up and smell the cute-and-hot soon, she's going to miss out. She twirls a strand of hair around her finger. "Oh, awesome. It must be, like, way cool to be the best. Like me in the kitchen! I'm not a quidditchy type myself. I like going to the games, and I can fly and all, but I'm so not a player. That's more Ali's thing," she explains with a little shrug.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 5:32 am

Only awf could make me see a dirty joke in "It must be, like, way cool to be the best. Like me in the kitchen!"

And we don't have a whole lot of Seekers applying, though, do we? Idk. I think JKR canon has him a chaser, so we could use that?

James grins. "Yeah I'm totally the best. Ali... Alice? Is she a Prewett too? Merlin, there's a lot of you." NO THE WORST LOOKING BOY SHE'S EVER COME ACROSS? JAMES POTTER IS A GOD AMONG MEN. DUH. He's also Lily-obsessed at the moment to appreciate Molly's cookie making charms.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 5:39 am

I just re-read that, and Inner!Hermione smirked herself silly. She's going to be arriving in Amethyst's head any minute now to high five Remus, I'm sure of it....

Um... at least 2 others, I think have put their names down.

Anyway, back to the action, so to speak.

Molly giggles. "There's only four of us. Which I totally don't think is a lot, but I think the combined power of our awesomeness gets, like, a tad overwhelming for most people and it seems like there's more of us than there really is, or something. Whatever," she waves the thought away. Poor Mol. She's met two of the three straight guys in all of Gryffindor, it seems. One thinks she should STFU. And the other is blinded by her pain in the arse roomie.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 5:50 am

I'm thinking at some point James starts to resent Lily a little, and then in that window, Jolly can happen! Yay!

2 Seekers (3 with James). 7 Chasers (8 with James). And still some yet to apply. -will get to deciding later-

"Four's a lot. There's only one of me. That's because I'm the best, as I've mentioned." Yeah, Prewetts could definitely fill up a room. At this point, James really wants to keep talking about himself, but I don't want to let him. I'm running out of material, though, so I think soon maybe they should go their separate ways and wait for their paths to cross again (probably in the nonsmut kitchen while James and Sirius are frantically baking cookies). "Well, good luck with... whatever you were doing!" He smiled brightly and fiddled with his literal broom, all of the sudden anxious to get off the ground.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 5:55 am

YAY! Sounds good to me. Tomorrow I suppose AJ or I could log on as Lily and have a little insulting fun?
And thanks for the tally - my word docs for AWF stuff and all that are all on my laptop at home.

"Four's really not that many," Molly insists with a grin. Seven would be a good number, or something like that. She looks around and realises that she does indeed still have that pressing crop issue to attend to, and the quidditch pitch will likely turn out no better than her brief foray into the greenhouses did. "Righteo then. Places to go, people to see. I'll tell my brothers James Potter says hi, then," she chirps, greaming and turning to wander off on her Quest for the Perfect Plantation Site.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 5:57 am

James does Quidditch stuff or whatever.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact September 7th 2010, 1:53 am

Kingsley is out here...practicing because he's awesome like that. Plus he wanted a short break from studying - he doesn't study all the time you know! He's still a little surprised that he's been made captain of the Gryffindor Reserve Quidditch team, though he's definitely not surprised that he's a Beater. Kingsley's always been best at that position. He didn't like playing the others positions all that much.
CUE AWESOME MOSLEY TIME...WHICH WON'T BE THAT AMAZING FOR A WHILE, BUT WHATEVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 7th 2010, 1:59 am

Molly's back here again. I don't really know why, maybe she got lost or something. She already knows this place is kind of hopeless for someone who is a) really just looking for somewhere to plant some weed, and b) not all that big a quidditch fan. Oh well, she never got all the way across it the other day, having been distracted talking to James, so maybe there's something more interesting on the other side. Someone flying a broomstick lands a few feet ahead of her and she recognises him at once. There's probably not all that many mountain-sized black guys at Hogwarts, anyway. "Oh, hi," she chirps. "Out here flying, huh? Like, giving the books time to let the dust settle again?" she jokes. "Do you do this often?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact September 7th 2010, 2:07 am

My Inner!Kingsley just groaned...he was like 'oh no...not her again.' XD I think this'll go just fine now.

Upon landing, Kingsley recognizes the chirping voice at once. He inwardly groans but decides to see how long he can put up with her - he doesn't want to be rude. Boy will that change in a bit. Hehe. "I was only taking a short break. Wasn't planning on it but since I'm now the Reserve team captain I guess I should practice, shouldn't I?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 7th 2010, 2:15 am

*giggles* You know, if Inner!Kingsley's not careful, he might be the only person to ever make Molly cry. *blinks* LET'S MAKE THAT HAPPEN AT SOME POINT! >.>

Molly grins. "You're the Reserve captain? Neat! You guys are the team that has to step up if the House team, like, gets ill or becomes involved in a sex scandal, right? I bet that's totally happened at some point. Probably in Slytherin, for sure," she says, nodding decisively. Oh wow, only two lines. Kingsley should consider himself lucky she's not her usual chattery self just yet...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact September 7th 2010, 2:29 am

OH GOD...YES HE SHOULD...BUT THEN HE'LL FEEL REALLY BAD. SORRY IT TOOK LONG *was talking to mum on the phone...even though she's right outside* *headdesk*

Kingsley shrugs, glad at least that he's not getting like a whole paragraph of ramble from Molly yet. (OMG DID YOU THAT 'LIKE' IN THERE??? *headdesk*) "We probably won't have to do as much, but it's always good to be prepared."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next