Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unused Potions Room

+16
James Potter
Lily Evans
Draco Malfoy
Audrey Stevenson
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Neville Longbottom
Mya Lupin
Ravenclaw Mod
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
James Potter - Inactive
Theodore Nott - Inactive
20 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

An Unused Potions Room - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unused Potions Room

Post  Guest September 5th 2010, 5:10 am

"WAIT--- SAY WHAT?!??!! OH SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT MAN! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I AM A DEAD MAN, AREN'T I? BUT I SWEAR TO MERLIN I DIDN'T DO SHIT, I JUST FLIRTED A BIT THE ONE DAY, AND THEN THE NEXT DAY THE GIRL JUST WALKS OVER AND SNOGS ME AND WALKS AWAY! I DIDN'T ASK OR ANYTHING, SHE JUST, WELL I DON'T KNOW! THEY CAN'T KILL ME FOR THAT RIGHT? RIHGT?!?!?" Sirius flails, panicking, because James WOULD be the one to remind him that you do not mess with the Prewetts.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 5:13 am

"SIRIUS CALM DOWN. TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF. IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY. I met Molly and she seemed nice and maybe I could get her to call them off or something, kay?" It didn't even sound good in his head. "Or like maybe we could bake cookies or something. I hear they like cookies..." He trailed off thoughtfully, having stopped thinking about Sirius' predicament, and started thinking about cookies instead.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 5th 2010, 5:16 am

"Cookies? I like cookies. Cooo-kiesss..." There's a reason we're BFFs, you know. "Right. So James, how was your summer?! Did I tell you what I got done, huh huh huh did I did I did I here look!" And Sirius rips off his pants for the second time, whips out his lovely pierced cock, and waves it about wildly. "IS IT NOT BADASS? Get this. Viktor KRUM likes. You know I'm cool, man."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 5:17 am

[Inner!Molly is so very amused right now, and would very much LOVE to stumble on James and Sirius in the kitchen, butchering their way through a cookie recipe...]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 5th 2010, 5:18 am

[Remus is quite happy to see Marauder-like things happening...but he still doesn't get the need for Sirius to whip out his respected you know...and wave it about. *dies* XD]

Last edited by Apolline Delacour on September 5th 2010, 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Apolline Delacour - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 5:19 am

James does this: <.<

Then he does this: >.>

Then he avoids looking at Sirius' crotch area.

And then he finally sucks it up, reassures himself of his manliness, and looks down.

"Err... It looks good, mate?"

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 5th 2010, 5:23 am

Sirius blinks, high fives James, then puts his lovely cock away. "Doesn't it, though!? I can't wait to show it off, if you know what I mean. HEY MAN YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO MY LETTER ABOUT SOPHIE! I AM LIKE, SO FUCKING EXCITED, even though we all always knew I'd be the first to you know, get it on and all," he said with a grin. "AND NOW TO GET YOU LAID, MATE! SEX IS AMAZING, I SWEAR, NOW ALL WE NEED TO DO IS FIND SOMETHING FOR LILY TO PRY OPEN THOSE LEGS! I swear, the way you talk about her it's like she guards her cunt as if it had all the gold of Gringotts inside," he snorted.

SORRY SIRIUS IS VULGAR

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 5:25 am

James blinks for he is a unicorn and has definitely been thinking about LUURRRRVEEE this whole time. "Er.... umm..... sure. Yeah. Let's do that?" Not like James needed the legendary gold in Lily's vagina. Because he's rich and all. Yeah. I really don't know what to say to this. -dies of shame-

[ -definitely just imagined James walking up to Lily and saying "Can I have the gold in your vagina?"-]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 5th 2010, 5:45 am

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA DO IT
sorry i thought i hit send -headdesk-

"RIGHT! So, first thigns first, HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH THE GIRL THAT DOES NOT END IN YOU BEING SLAPPED OR INSULTED! Have you ever just walked up to her, and been like, yo babe, you lookin' mad fly today?" he said, putting on a terrible ghetto accent.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 5:51 am

James thought extra hard. "Yeah... I think I've tried that one. She didn't like it. I think she hit me AND insulted me that time..."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 5th 2010, 6:11 am

"... Oh. How about, 'WHY HEY-LO THAYRE MISS LILY, I'D THANK YE' KINDLY IF YEH'D SPARE A SEXY OL' COWBOY A MOMENT TO ADMIRE MAH FINE ARSE, YEH?" he said, in an even WORSE attempt at a Southern accent, completely butchered.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 5th 2010, 6:13 am

James screwed up his face in concentration. "No, I've tried that too. She hexed me. Sirius, it's hopeless.... and I"m pretty sure I even had a better Southern accent than you."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 10th 2010, 6:06 pm

Scorpius entered an old potions room with the intentions of doing some extra studying so that he can fucking beat Rose Weasley at everything in life. It's nice and quiet, the lights are dim, romantic music is playing...just kidding.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 10th 2010, 6:09 pm

Viktor walks in and leans against the wall, liking the choice of music. "Hello there," he says in a sexy voice. Viktor walks into an empty classroom to escape the pack of fan girls which had started to get smaller now that most people knew he was gay. "Oh hey, Sco-- Vot happened to your eye?" he asked as he got closer to his buddy.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 10th 2010, 6:11 pm

Scorpius was slightly surprised when someone entered the room. Glancing over he was relieved to see that it was Viktor, because that guy is just totally fucking awesome. "Oh hello," he said, in a low seductive tone back. "Want me to turn your cauldron on?" He gave his new friend a smile before sighing. "My own cousin punched me in the eye," he replied, trying to keep the scowl off his face. "Apparently being bffs and having some really friendly moments with your cousin's crush...has it's downfalls."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 10th 2010, 6:16 pm

"Your own cousin, huh? Tough luck," he says with a sympathetic smile as he sits himself up on a potions table. He pushes everything else off onto the floor and casts Scorpius a sultry look. "Care to lie down?" "Friendly moments...Care to explain that von?" he asks curiously, looking somewhat amused.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 10th 2010, 6:21 pm

Scorpius eyed Viktor for a moment, his eyes roaming the sexy Bulgarian's body. "Only if I can get your cauldron to really bubble," he replied, his voice hungry with want. He sat down on a bench with a sigh, wondering if bff stuff was different in Bulgaria. "Well," he replied. "BFFs are allowed to hug, right? And I mean, she broke the super-secret BFF handshake...so either she had to wear this hideous dress or kiss me as a punishment. So she went with the latter and my cousin ended up seeing. It meant nothing though, you know? We're just really close friends."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 10th 2010, 6:31 pm

"Oh, you already accomplished that goal the second I walked in the door, you sexy Malfoy, you," he said in a deep, sexy voice. "Now come here and make yourself comfortable, big boy." Viktor blinks. He was pretty sure kissing was okay. I mean, Cedric was his BFF and he sort of fucked him, so kissing really isn't too bad. "Hugging is fine. And my BFF, Cedric, has kissed me loads of times," he says with a laugh. "So I get that. Sounds like you've got an overly jealous cousin."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 10th 2010, 6:37 pm

Scorpius stood up from his chair, kicking the damn thing out of the way and then pulling himself up on the table next to Viktor. "I've got a pretty good batch of polyjuice going, wanna taste?" he murmured seductively. "Yeah...it's like...kissing a relative...on the lips," he said with a nod. Well...that sounded bad. Though to Mr. Keeps-It-In-The-Family, it's not that big of a deal. "He's got no reason to be jealous. Once he cleans up his act and stops acting like a freaking lamesauce all the time, I'm sure they'll be back together and happy and lovey dovey and all those marvelous things," he said. Though he still thought Pansy could do SO much better.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 10th 2010, 6:42 pm

Viktor looks Scorpius up and down before meeting his gaze again. "I have a feeling it tastes... Delectable," he murmurs as he licks his lips hungrily. "Yeah. A relative..." Viktor thinks that's a little odd, but whatever floats his future bro's boat, I guess. "I'm sure they'll be fine. Von little kiss isn't the end of the vorld. So, anything else new? Something happier than being punched in the face perhaps?" he asks with a slight smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 10th 2010, 6:47 pm

"If you really think that, then why do I still have my clothes on?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow as he stared at the sexy Bulgarian. "All talk and no action at this point. I can only last so long under your gaze." "No, nothing much else," he replied with a shrug. "Just doing the regular old thing of keeping Big S happy," he said. It's not Little S. It's Big S. Uh duh. "What about you?" he asked. "Anything new since our last meeting colouring?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 10th 2010, 6:52 pm

"Or do you?" he asks with a smirk for Scorpius' pants have been removed. Yes, Viktor is so sneaky and seductive that he got this sexy blonde's pants off without the guy knowing. "Guess my gaze sort of put you in a bit of a spell, eh? I thought you knew I vos doing that," he murmurs as his eyes move downwards. Viktor chuckles, and has no doubt that Scorpius has a Big S unlike Draco with his Little D 'cause he's a fucking elf. "Um. Nothing much. Oh- My friend and I had a pineapple picnic. That vos pretty awesome. And my roommate and I made a pineapple pie vich vos just fucking amazing. Besides that, I've really just been flying and hanging out vith some new friends."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 10th 2010, 8:57 pm

Scorpius glanced down, completely surprised to find that his pants have been removed without him even knowing it. His gaze raises to Viktor's face, realizing the sexy hunk's eyes keep lowering on his body. He felt his big crayon pack grow hard under Viktor's dark eyes. "I suppose you do know what you're doing, but I don't wanna just be eye fucked by you. I want you to really stir me up." "You had a pineapple picnic?" he asked with wide eyes. Damn this Viktor guy was fucking amazing. "Please tell me...that you went and had mind-blowing sex afterwards, because otherwise that is a complete waste of pineapple. Other than that, it seems like you're acclimating to the school pretty damn well," he smiled.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 10th 2010, 9:05 pm

Viktor smirked as he admired Scorpius' large, hard crayon package. Damn. Scorpius must really be some colourer. "Now vot vould be the fun in that, hm? If I just gave you everything you vanted. You have to earn things like this, you see," he said as he returned his eyes to meet Scorpius', resisting the urge to take the giant crayon in his hands for now. "Um. Actually, I had mind-blowing sex during the picnic. Literally, right there surrounded by pineapple. It vos pretty damn amazing," he said with an accomplished grin. "I think I'm really going to like being here at Hogvarts."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 10th 2010, 9:12 pm

"I don't see the point in resistance when clearly I'm effecting your potion," he smirked, glancing down at Viktor's growing crayon pack as well. Dammmmn that 500 count pack. "I have to earn it?" he questioned. "Now Viktor," he said, the name rolling off of his tongue as if it was as sweet as pineapples, "I'm just...I'm not sure how to exactly do that," he replied with an innocent looking expression as one of his hands moved to trail down Viktor's stomach, coming closer to that crayon pack. "You had sex...during a pineapple picnic," he said in slight shock. Fuck, why hadn't he ever thought to do that?! "You...are my idol right now mate. That has to be the best fucking picnic, and literally fucking, ever to be had. That must have been some amazing friend. Cedric was his name?" he asked with a slight frown, trying to picture if he knew the Cedric bloke.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next