Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unused Potions Room

+16
James Potter
Lily Evans
Draco Malfoy
Audrey Stevenson
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Neville Longbottom
Mya Lupin
Ravenclaw Mod
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
James Potter - Inactive
Theodore Nott - Inactive
20 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

An Unused Potions Room - Page 20 Empty Re: An Unused Potions Room

Post  Andromeda Black May 20th 2011, 2:48 am

Andi appreciated the way he knew what she refused to say, though she hated the fact she couldn't lie about that, at least, not to Draco. "Um... I didn't know. Something difficult, but not long brewing. I don't want to wait. I want a potion that requires split second timing and precision in measuring the ingredients. But I just have no idea what to brew!"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 20th 2011, 6:18 pm

"Hmmm. How about," He flicked through the book, looking for a page he knew well. "This one." He pointed down to a complex recipe for a balm that could act as healing agent or poison depending on the exact timing. He glanced down the ingredient list and walked to the cupboard, pulling out the common supplies before diving into his bag for everything else.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black May 24th 2011, 3:22 am

Andi smiled slightly down at the potion's directions. "You are always right. It is a bit frustrating." Andi let out a small sigh that was the beginnings of a laugh. She sat still, feeling slightly useless but pushing that feeling away, as he retrieved everything needed for the potion. Glancing at the recipe, she began to shred the daisy roots into miniscule threads, each precisely the same width and length. The intense concentration required, coupled with the monotony of the task, helped sooth her.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 24th 2011, 3:28 am

Draco stood next to her, grabbing the beetles and pulling the shells off them, knowing she wasn't really one for dealing with bugs. Scraping out the innards he dropped them in the pot to cook as the water heated up. Done with that he took the shells and cast a quick drying charm before putting them into a mortar and grinding them down to a powder. "Do you want to talk about it?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black May 26th 2011, 4:24 am

Andi winced as she felt the knife point prick her hand as Draco spoke. "Talk about what? How you are always right? Darling, I love you, but I am not stroking your ego." Her voice was too high, too quick, too breathy.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 26th 2011, 4:28 am

Draco noticed the changes in her voice and put the pestle down to look at her. "Andi, you know what I'm talking about. How are you dealing?" He picked up the pestle again and ground down so they wouldn't ruin the potion, "After everything that happened, have you talked to anyone?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black May 26th 2011, 5:09 am

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Andi's voice remained in its unnatural state. She picked up her knife and resumed chopping the daisy roots, knife thudding down loudly on the desk she was using as a counter. "And even if I did, I wouldn't talk. Forget and move on, right?"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 26th 2011, 7:08 pm

Draco shook his head, pouring the ground shells into a smaller bowl and mixing in some powdered blood. "There's a difference between forgetting and moving on and repressing and you know it."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black May 28th 2011, 6:29 am

Andi looked down at the tabletop. "I..." She tried to speak, but she felt her throat close up in panic. "I just don't think I am ready to face it yet. It is too fresh a wound. I don't want to pick the scab off and bleed."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy June 7th 2011, 3:43 am

Draco let out a low sigh and poured the ingredients into the potion, casting a statis charm before reaching out and taking the knife carefully from Andi, avoiding as best he could physical contact with her. "Look at me will you? Please Andi."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20