Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the Portrait of the Fat Lady

+5
Ronald Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Nikki Orwell
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Outside the Portrait of the Fat Lady - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside the Portrait of the Fat Lady

Post  Romilda Vane September 14th 2010, 2:10 am

"I-I'm f-f-fine," Milli stammers. "Not your fault at all. I should've watched where I walked. Um, you're Harry Potter," she says stupidly, not able to think straight.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Outside the Portrait of the Fat Lady - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside the Portrait of the Fat Lady

Post  Harry Potter September 14th 2010, 2:21 am

"Uh, yeah, I am," Harry said, looking at the girl oddly. "And you are?" he asked, giving her a once over. Harry Potter has license to do that, whatever. This girl was seriously hot, but she kind of scared him. Yup.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

http://a.almeida147@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 14th 2010, 2:26 am

"Oh, I'm Romilda. Romilda Vane. But, um, you can call me Milli," she says. She straightens up and fixes her hair and clothes and chiz, trying to look presentable.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter September 14th 2010, 2:38 am

"Nice to meet you, Milli," Harry said, holding out his hand to shake. "You know, I don't think I've seen you around before. What year are you in?"
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 14th 2010, 2:42 am

Milli shakes his offered hand and just about passes out from the contact. "I'm a fifth year. Getting ready to take OWLs and such. I've heard they're awful, what did you think?" This is all said at top speed because Milli is a nervous creeper. Yep yep.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter September 14th 2010, 2:52 am

"Well, that explains it then. Oh, and they aren't too bad. Just make sure you pay attention in class and practice for the practical tests," he said, patting her reassuringly on the shoulder.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 14th 2010, 2:59 am

Milli is just about dead from all this physical contact. "You have really nice hands," she blurts, still not past the whole 'not thinking' stage.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter September 14th 2010, 3:12 am

"Er..." was all Harry could say to that. "Thanks?" This girl really is a loon, he thought to himself. "So," he began, trying to change the subject away from the subject of his incredibly nice hands. "How's your school year been so far?"
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 14th 2010, 3:20 am

"Quite well, I guess," Milli says shrugging. Pull it together, girl, she silently reprimands herself. You're probably freaking him out. "Um, yours?" she asks.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter September 14th 2010, 3:42 am

"Good, I talked to some friends, practiced Quidditch... you fly?" he asked suddenly. "You look like you'd be a good flier."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 14th 2010, 3:44 am

Milli nods enthusiastically. "Yes I fly!" she exclaims. "I'm nowhere near as good as you are though."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter September 14th 2010, 3:53 am

"Really? Cool! Do you like a certain position?" he asked, looking at her expectantly. "Oh, thanks, but I'm not that good," he said, trying to be modest.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 14th 2010, 3:56 am

"Don't be modest!" Milli says giggling. "You're an amazing flyer! Best since Seeker Gryffindor has had since Charlie Weasley, and he could've played for England if he hadn't gone off chasing dragons," she assures him. "And I rather enjoy playing Seeker as well," she adds in answer to his question.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter September 16th 2010, 4:50 am

"Well, thanks," Harry replied happily, ruffling his hair like his father used to, because when a hot girl tells you you're a good flyer, that's what you DO. Duh. "You play Seeker? That's the best position, hands down. And you've got the body for it."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 16th 2010, 4:58 am

"Do you really think so?" Milli squeaks, still red, because LYKEOMG HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER, THE BOY WHO LIVED, ROMILDA VANE'S CHOSEN CRUSH, JUST SAID SHE'S HOT.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter September 16th 2010, 5:08 am

"Yeah, you have to be small and fast, and you look it," he said, leaning against the wall for the ultimate sexy effect. "We should, you know, fly together sometime. What kind of broom do you have? If it sucks, you could always ride mine."

Mwahaha.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 16th 2010, 5:17 am

We are all very lucky that Milli does not understand sexual inneuendos all too well or she'd be passed out on the floor. "I have a Firebolt," she says, trying to recover. Poor girl, she's dying from the sexiness.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter September 16th 2010, 5:22 am

"Really? So do I. They're great, aren't they? They're really good for scoring, I've heard. They're so fast, too," he said. "I used to have a Nimbus, but that got destroyed," he remembered. "That's a good broom too."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 16th 2010, 5:48 am

Milli nods. "Best ever," she says cheerily. Thank you, Captain Obvious. "So, you're playing this year, right?" she asks, because both she and I are uncreative at the moment, and honestly that's something I would say in RL because I am an awkward nut.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 23rd 2010, 6:08 pm

Luna stands here, wondering how she can sneak in and get into Fabian's Fabulous dorm.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James August 2nd 2011, 3:15 am

Jesse walked up the the common room, a bouquet of red roses in his hand as he waited outside of the Gryffindor's common room, ignoring the odd looks the portrait of the Fat Lady was giving him as he waited patiently for Milli to come out so they could go on their date together.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 2nd 2011, 3:25 am

Milli skiped out of the common room, excited to be let out of Jacki's head for once. She's even more excited because she gets to spend time with her boyfriend. So she pushed the Fat Lady's portrait open and walked straight into the arms of Jesse who is very nicely waiting outside with beautiful roses. She gave him a sweet kiss, and said, "Hi. How are you? I've missed you."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James August 2nd 2011, 3:43 am

Jesse's smile brightened as he saw Milli walk through the portrait. He wrapped his arms around her as she greeted him with a kiss, then rested his hands on her hips, being careful not to crush the flowers he was holding. "I've missed you too," he replied, pulling his hands back as he handed her the roses. "I've been alright. Much better now that you're here."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 2nd 2011, 3:53 am

Taking the flowers, Milli buried her nose in them and took a long whiff. "They smell lovely," she said, surfacing with a wide grin. She broke one of the roses off the stem and tucked it behind her ear. "Look alright?" she checked. Linking their hands, Milli beamed up at Jesse and said, "Same here. Now, where to?"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James August 2nd 2011, 4:02 am

"Looks perfect." He smiled as he led her down the steps and out the front entrance of the castle. "You'll see. I had a little something in mind that I think you might like." He knew he was still new to the whole 'dating' thing, but that didn't mean he didn't know how to be romantic. He brought Milli to a small little clearing with a blanket and picnic basket all set up. It wasn't original, but picnics were still romantic, right? And the house elves had been extremely helpful in preparing the food. Jesse was good with girls and magic, not cooking. "Your table awaits," he said in an overly sophisticated tone as he sat down on the blanket, tugging on Milli's hand for her to join.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next