Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the Portrait of the Fat Lady

+5
Ronald Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Nikki Orwell
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Outside the Portrait of the Fat Lady Empty Outside the Portrait of the Fat Lady

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:48 am

Back to top Go down

Outside the Portrait of the Fat Lady Empty Re: Outside the Portrait of the Fat Lady

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 12:19 am

Katie srtolled up, and stopped. She didn't know the password. How unfortunate. She could either stay here and wait for someone of find someone to tell her...
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Outside the Portrait of the Fat Lady Empty Re: Outside the Portrait of the Fat Lady

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 12:26 am

Marco walked past. Why? I don't know? Why would a Slytherin who lives in the dungeons be up here? Whatever. He walks past, and happens to see that blonde from the Great Hall standing outside the portrait entrance to their common room. He smirked at her and walked up, asking in his sexy Italian accent. "Forgotten how to open doors?"
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 12:28 am

Katie span around, a smile on her face ready to ask who ever that sexy voice belonged to what the password was, "I was wondering- Oh. You" She stopped short looking at the boy. He didnt have the typical Slytherin look, but he was mocking her. So there was not doubt he was one of them. "No, I wasn't told it for your information. Shouldnt you be getting back to yours?" She asked glaring at him.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 12:35 am

"What I'm not at perfect liberty to wander the halls as I wish? Or do you self-loving Gryffindors claim this hallway as your own? Pardon me, for breathing your air." He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall casually, quite enjoying seeing her get worked up so easily. Such heat in her glare.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 12:38 am

It angered her only more that he was acting so casual about it all, "Actually Slytherin you have no right or reason to be up here at this time. Or at all. There is nothing that can interest you here. Unless of course you are up to no good. How Slytherin" She hissed. And yes, she did just call him Slytherin as she didn't know his name. Katie found it hard to hold her glare when he was so good looking.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 12:43 am

Marco smiled at her, still feeling pretty casual. "First off, love, I've got a name. Marco Montague." He offered her his hand, but when she didn't take it right off, he crossed his arms again. "And second, what if I have found something that can interest me up here? What then?"
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 12:45 am

"Marco... never heard of you. Must not get out much!" Katie shot at him quickly. She ignored his hand. For neither life nor death would she shake hands, or do anything more with a Slytherin in her lifetime. "Something to interest you up here? Likely. You lot lurk in the dark dingy dungeons. I am surprised you can even stand light this bright!"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 12:51 am

"Just transferred in from Italy, actually. Homeschooled." He watched her, laughing as she tried to insult him. Leave it to a Gryffindor to not be very good at it. "Tell me, Gryffie. Are your beds quite bigger than ours? I mean, you've got to have somewhere to put your big heads at night."
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 12:54 am

"Homeschool? That explains soooo much." She rolled her eyes, who did he think he was? He was new here and insulting her? "And I happen to have a name thank you very much. Katie Bell. Bigger beds to hold to monumental amount of talent we have, then yes. Unlike you talentless lot!"

[I am so freaking excited for this. You have no idea. I wanted this to be a short convo, but I just can't leave...]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 12:57 am

"Well, Miss Bell. I suppose I can safely assume the rumors are true then? Bigger beds, more talent... all the Gryffindor girls really are easy then, huh?" He smirked at her and let his eyes drop down her form once, before coming back up to her face. She really was cute. Such a shame she was vile.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 12:59 am

Katie smiled a plan forming in her mind, she counjoured up her sexiest smile and sauntered up to Marco, "And where have you heard this little rumour then..." She breathed gently, biting her lip and looking up at him with her big blue eyes.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 1:04 am

Marco leaned his face down even with hers, whispering back as he stared into her brilliant eyes. "The whole Quidditch team has told me stories. It's no secret my little topolina." He smirked, staying close to her face. He didn't mind this distance, and would have liked to get closer, but remembered again that she was a Gryffindor, and quite a self righteous one at that.
[Topolina - sweet little mouse or something along those lines, an Italian term of endearment, aww. Too bad he's used it sarcastically XD]
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 1:06 am

Katie pushed herself closer chanting in her mind 'Forget he is a Slytherin' over and over. "Well then I guess you should know..." She licked her lips, "That it is a lie!" She shoved him back hard, glaring angrily. She turned on her head and headed off in the other direction, forgetting the reason she wanted to go into the common room in the first place.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell September 1st 2010, 1:08 am

[Lucy, I love you. Just saying.]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 1:09 am

Marco let himself lean against the wall again as she pushed him away, only mildly disappointed that he didn't get to kiss her after she had been licking her lips like that. He took a step after her and shouted at her back. "I'll see you later then!" He then turned and headed back down to the dungeons because all the light up here was hurting his eyes.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan September 5th 2010, 9:38 pm

Seamus and Lavender came up the the portrait, doing what Lav likes best: Gossiping. "Dilligrout," he replied after the Fat Lady requested the password. The Portrait swung open in response, revealing the path into the Gryffindor Common Room. "Go ahead," he said, gesturing towards the entrance with a huge grin, "ladies first."

[It would be epic if Louis popped out of nowhere... drama... xD]
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 5th 2010, 9:47 pm

"Oh. Thank you." She paused whatever story she was telling. She climbed through the portrait hole, keeping an eye open for Parvati. "See your friends anywhere yet?"
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan September 5th 2010, 9:55 pm

"No problem," he said, glancing around the Common Room in search of his two best friends. "Nah, they're probably in the dorm. What about you?"
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 5th 2010, 9:59 pm

She shook her head. "Probably the same." She shrugged. "I suppose I should probably head up there too. I need to finish unpacking. Um." She felt bad just leaving him. "Thank you for hanging out with me today. I had a lot of fun. I'm glad we are on speaking terms now." She giggled. "I'm sure we'll see each other around, obviously."
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan September 5th 2010, 10:13 pm

Seamus held back a grin, trying to seem layed back. "Yeah, today was great! I'm glad we finally met officially, you're louds of fun to be with. Maybe we could hang out again sometime?" He flushed slightly, but maintained his easy lopsided smile.
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 5th 2010, 10:18 pm

She returned his smile. "Yeah, that'd be cool. See you!" She waved then turned to head to her dorm. She prayed Parvati was in there, she had loads of juicy gossip to share.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter September 14th 2010, 1:58 am

Harry is here for Parv or Milli.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

http://a.almeida147@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 14th 2010, 2:02 am

Milli walks out of the portrait hole and topples straight into a person. "Ohmigosh I'm so sorry!" she squeaks, looking up to see...Harry Freakin' Potter. LYKEOMG. Milli is now a Quaffle.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter September 14th 2010, 2:06 am

THAT'S THE USUAL REACTION. *fluffs hair that does not need fluffing*

"Er, it's fine," Harry replied, holding out a hand to help steady this loony girl. "You okay? I should've been paying attention to where I was randomly standing."
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

http://a.almeida147@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next