Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fanfiction Where George Ends Up a Lonely Cat Lady Child Molester

2 posters

Go down

The Fanfiction Where George Ends Up a Lonely Cat Lady Child Molester Empty The Fanfiction Where George Ends Up a Lonely Cat Lady Child Molester

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive June 11th 2010, 4:52 am

Chapter One

It had been exactly a year since Harry Potter had defeated Lord Voldemort. Most people were outside, drinking and celebrating the battle that finally ended such depression. George sat at home, the strongest firewhiskey held between both hands, thinking about his brother. It had been exactly a year since Fred Weasley had been murdered. Killed. Taken. There was nothing for him to celebrate. Nothing left for him to care about. He had lost their shop, he had cut off his friendships, and he left himself isolated and alone. The world had completely turned against him. George remembered the phone conversation he had with his fiance, Angelina Johnson, that morning.

"Do you want to celebrate with the Potters?" she had asked in a perky tone.
"Not particularly, no," George had replied, coolly, wanting nothing but to stay cooped up in his apartment and drink alcohol - remembering his best friend, brother...and lover.

George and Fred Weasley had been inseparable since the day they were born. They spent every waking minute together and George never imagined life without him. The instant he was gone....dead...eyes empty of life....George felt a piece of himself die with him. Nobody had ever made George feel the way Fred had. He wanted to stand beside him once more. He wanted to repeat the times in the Employees Only room where George would take Fred and they would have their way with one another. Fred and George. Twincest. You heard me, bitches. George slowly came back to reality, the burning alcohol trickling down his throat. Everything had gone to shit. He was supposed to marry Angelina Johnson and move on with his life. How could he? He was unemployed with no proper education. How could he support a fucking family? He hung his head and ran his fingers through his hair, feeling utterly lost within his mind. Angelina walked into the kitchen where George sat at the table. She had been living there for about six months now and always bugged George out of his mind.

"George," she said, sternly, "Get out of this funk. Honestly, it's annoying."

George peeked up at her and merely nodded, setting the firewhiskey down. How could he stop this funk? Was he not supposed to mourn his brother? The anger steamed inside him. How dare this bitch talk to him this way? He grabbed her and slapped her across the face and before she could muster up the courage to say something, he yelled right back at her:

"You shut up! This isn't a funk! I miss Fred. He DIED today, in case you've forgotten!"

Angelina's hand was stuck to her cheek like glue. She glared harshly up at George and mumbled to herself, "You're the one who said you wanted to marry me. You're the one who said you loved me. You're the one who's ABUSING me now."

"Oh, Merlin, shut up, will you? I'm not abusing you. It was a mere slap on the face, stop your fucking whining."

Angelina looked down in shame and left the room. Their wedding was tomorrow. George had planned it at the completely wrong time.
His world would suck tomorrow. He would be settling for a woman he didn't truly love and potentially breaking the heart of the man he did love. The man who was somewhere far better than where George was now.

The next day...

George had been awake for several hours. He was wearing his tuxedo and preparing for his wedding with Angelina. There was a mixture of brandy, firewhiskey, and butterbeer on his breath...all from the morning. He tried his best to cover it with a simple spell, but ever since Fred had died and he had lost the shop, his magic had been faulty. He groaned and grabbed one of the Muggle gum products and shoved it down his throat - the minty flavor stinging his tongue. He stepped outside his limo and walked down to the cathedral where Angelina had said she wanted to have them joined together for life. Bleh. It seemed idiotic to him. Then again, he didn't love her. His mother was to first to rush at him with hugs and kisses, minding the hole-y ear. Fred would have laughed at that. He sighed, congratulating Ginny on her wedding with Harry which he couldn't attend because he was 'on an important vacation with Angelina.' That had actually meant: I'm at a pub for the entire day trying to drink my life away so I can finally be reunited with the man I love.

The wedding went by quickly in George's mind. Angelina had been a suckass kisser compared to Fred and he wished this life away. Wished he could simply die, no matter how wrong it was. He thought of his parents, his siblings, and the friends he had made and decided that it would kill them to lose the only other Weasley with a great sense of humor. Not that he had shown it in the past year. Not in the slightest. He had one arm draped around Angelina's waist as they left the reception in the limo and she hopped on his lap the instant they were out of sight. He groaned....this night was going to be a long one. One of vivid imagination. One where he constantly wished that it was Fred beneath him instead.

Five years later....

George had children. George had a family. George was still an alcoholic. He had named his son after his lover, his brother, his best friend. Fred Weasley the II. He resembled Fred, in a way, with a darker tone to his skin. When he played games with Fred the Second, he had goosebumps that would rise on the skin. The child laughed the same way Fred did. The child had the same humor Fred did. The child made George feel the way he had when he had been around Fred.

The child was going to become the center of George's everything.

If you're thinking this is wrong and that George is a creepy ass motherfucker, you are definitely on the right track.
If you're thinking this is normal, google local therapists in your area who may help you with your obsession with child molestation.

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

The Fanfiction Where George Ends Up a Lonely Cat Lady Child Molester Empty Re: The Fanfiction Where George Ends Up a Lonely Cat Lady Child Molester

Post  Angelina Johnson June 11th 2010, 10:23 am

This is really good. Well-written and all.

Angelina's hand was stuck to her cheek like glue. She glared harshly up at George and mumbled to herself, "You're the one who said you wanted to marry me. You're the one who said you loved me. You're the one who's ABUSING me now."

But it makes me sad, because I kinda feel like that's me.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down