Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Owlery

+34
Mya Lupin
Audrey Stevenson
Harry Potter
Draco Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Sidney Fletcher
Albus Severus Potter
Krasimir Svetkova
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
Demelza Robins
Rodolphus Lestrange Inact
Bellatrix Black
Jack Smith
James Potter
Lily Evans
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Remus Lupin
Joe
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Louis Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Ravenclaw Mod
Gideon Prewett
Rolf Scamander
Hannah Abbott
Romilda Vane
Padma Patil
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Lucy Weasley
Sirius Black
38 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

The Owlery - Page 13 Empty Re: The Owlery

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 3:13 am

Molly greams some more, while Mya sobs a little bit because Remus doesn't flail anymore. She shrugs a little. "But at least that means that, like, you haven't gotten into any major trouble or anything, right?" she says, looking on the bright side because that's a good way to be. "Then again, you're totally, like, the least likely person to get yourself into trouble or votever, aren't you?" she laughs. "You're too nice to be off causing whole bunches of chaos and disorder!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 15th 2010, 3:22 am

Amethyst and Inner!Remus both sob because Remus doesn't flail anymore...for now. Cause I can't let him continue this way. IT. WILL. HAPPEN. "Well...I normally try not to get into any trouble cause I'm a prefect so that wouldn't be a very good idea. I spend quite a bit of time trying to make sure Sirius and James don't get into trouble." he laughs lightly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 3:25 am

Molly will bake another cake for that occasion. Yes, she will. It will be the most epic chocolate cake of all time. Molly bursts out laughing. "Ok, so I know I, like, don't know them all that well really, but I have to ask - how in the name of Wendelin the Weird do you even try to keep those two in line?"

Last edited by Molly Prewett on October 15th 2010, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 15th 2010, 3:32 am

WOOTCHOCOLATECAKEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Inner!Remus flails.
"Well...it's like...I try but most of the time I just give up. I'll try to tell them it's a stupid idea or something - so they'll hopefully give up - but it usually doesn't help." he sighs sadly. "So...I just let them do whatever half the time and hope for the best. I actually never turn them in either." Remus pretty much let his friends get away with anything because he knows that they like him for it, even though they know he disapproves.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 3:38 am

~flails~
Molly smiles. "Well, you totally do your best, right? Like, what more could anyone ask for? Besides, not turning your friends in is just sort of, like, a loyalty thing or whatever, right? I don't think there's anything in the world my siblings or my super close friends could do that would make me think it's, like, necessary to turn them in. Unless they, like, killed someone or something, but what are the odds of that happening, right? Well, maybe Gideon would if anyone ever hurt me or Ali, but how could I blame him for that?" she rambles.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 15th 2010, 3:54 am

"I guess that makes sense. Cause he'd just be doing what he thought was right - since he wants to protect you and your sister." he nods. "So, what's new with you, anyway?" Cause she asked him what was new, so he should ask her too, right? Lame post is lame cause I finished my iced coffee which is sad.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 4:07 am

Aw that is sad. If I wasn't too gross to make iced coffee right now, I would totally make two and send you one.
"He's very protective. I mean, he's, like, still out for Sirius' blood over what happened at the mixer and all. Gid's the oldest, he's a few minutes older than Fabian and all, so he totally has the responsible vibe, you know?" Molly explains, smiling fondly. She blinks at Remus' question and refocuses herself. She hesitates for a second, but then realises that Remus has never given her any cause to believe he would laugh at her, so she decides to confide in him about how much she's been studying. "I've been studying, like, heaps, actually. I don't usually study so much but now I think that, like, I should pay just a little more attention, you know? Plus baking and knitting and hanging out with people, of course. My brother and I made, like, the most awesome box fort ever! It was so much fun," she greams.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 15th 2010, 4:26 am

*huggles*
"Studying is good." Remus blinks. What? That's all he ever does half the time. "If you...er, need any help with it let me know. I practically study all the time. Of course it's generally by myself which is usually okay for me, but some people can't do that, you know? Sometimes it helps to study with someone else. Either way, I'd be glad to help you out if you need it." he smiled at her somewhat shyly and somewhat awkwardly, figuring he'd probably be a pretty boring study partner anyway. So he wouldn't be much help. Ah well. "A box fort?" he tries to picture it, as he's never seen or heard of a box fort before. "Is it, like, actual boxes stacked on top of each other?" he tilts his head in confusion, looking all cute and adorable.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 4:32 am

I hope you know that every time Remus does something cute and adorable, Inner!Hermione tries to rip her way out of my head to get to him.
*blinks*
She smiles, because she knows Remus is only trying to help, but she's determined to prove she can do this all on her own. "Thanks, Remus. I'm actually alright for now, but if I get stuck I'll totally know who to call on! You don't know what a box fort is? Like, ohmyGod, you haven't even lived!" Molly gasps, looking horrified that anyone in the world could be deprived of the awesometasticness of box forts. "Yep, that's, like, the crux of it or whatever - you stack boxes up until they're a fort. It's really neat. Especially when you can use magic and all, because Giddy and my's fort has, like, a bridge running between two towers and a tyre swing and everything!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 15th 2010, 4:43 am

*clings* Remus does cute things just for her, cause he knows she likes it.

Remus hangs his head shamefully, figuring he has been sort of deprived of the awesometasticalness of box forts. "That sounds like it could be fun. Magic definitely could spiffy it up - like it's done for your guys'. A bridge and swing? Awesome." Though he has to wonder if that's dangerous, like, what if it failed or something and the bridge fell apart while one of them was on it????????? OR IT RAINED AND THE BOXES GOT SOGGY AND COLLAPSED IN ON THEM!!!??? Oh Remus, ya goof. Such a worrywart.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 4:50 am

*snuggles*
Molly greams and nudges Remus' arm playfully, because she thinks she knows him well enough by now to know that he has his 'worrywart' face on. "You're thinking of, like, how sound a box structure could really be and stuff, aren't you? Like, don't even worry about that, Remus - Gid put an imperturbable charm on the whole thing so it wouldn't, like, smush in the rain or when we ran around on it or votever. Kinda clever, really, because I know I'm totally light and all and wouldn't have much of a problem, but Gideon's kinda a big guy with the height and the muscles and all, so that could totally have gone badly," she giggles, because the mental image of Gideon falling half way through the box fort bridge and getting stuck is kinda amusing.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 15th 2010, 4:56 am

Remus breaths a sigh of relief. "Whew, well that's good. Smart idea." he nods. "I doubt it'd be any fun at all to get in a soggy, collapsed box fort."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 5:02 am

Molly giggles. "Yeah, can you imagine if we had, like, a cave-in while we were inside? Talk about being buried in your own awesomeness! Besides, that would get kinda smelly and gross - wet cardboard is icky. We had some boxes in the basement once, and then Gid and Fay flooded the basement - I think they were trying to make a waterslide out of the stairs or something - and all the boxes got totally soggified and it was, like, so gross. Basement stank for months and Mum was, like, so pissed that she had to throw out all our old baby clothes and junk. Like, I don't even know why she was keeping it to begin with - she always said the four of us were more than enough for her, so whatever," she shrugs.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 15th 2010, 2:10 pm

"Ew, that doesn't like like fun at all." he chuckled. "My parents keep Dean and mine's baby stuff in the attic. I think it's just for sentimental value or something, so that may be why your mum was so mad about having to throw your guys' stuff away." he shrugged.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 2:16 pm

"Maybe," Molly shrugs, looking pretty unconcerned about it. "Like, I don't really get that - it's just stuff, you know? I mean, I get how stuff can be totally important - I have the first pair of knitting needles my Grandma gave me and all, and I keep them safe because they mean a whole bunch to me - but, like, boxes and boxes worth? It's a bit much! 'Sides, there's all the photos of us kids on the wall, and I totally think those are more important!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 16th 2010, 5:36 pm

"I don't know. Maybe it just depends on the person...or she was saving all that stuff for when you guys have kids? That way if her kids wanted to use the stuff then it'd all be there boxed up and ready to go." he shrugged.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 17th 2010, 2:49 am

"Maybe," Molly shrugs, her nose wrinkling slightly because having kids is SO not even entering her mind right now. "Anyway, Remus, I'd best be off - places to go, baked goods to deliver and all that. I'll see you around, though. We'll, like, totally get right on that chocolate cream pie soon, right?" she greams, and then heads back down the stairs and into the distance.

[sorry - my brain is not doing so great today and I'm conserving it for Mosley <3]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact October 17th 2010, 4:43 am

"Alright, sounds good. Nice seeing you again." Remus smiles and waves farewell as Molly leaves. Then he leaves himself. Yay.

And this was totally not a post fail...I'm just too lazy to log in as Remus for this. XD

KingsleyShacklebolt Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 23rd 2010, 6:11 pm

Luna walks in. No pink owls. She runs out.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 24th 2010, 2:43 am

Pansy walks in. Lots of lovely black owls. She pets them all and leaves happily.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 24th 2010, 4:57 am

....is it bad that my first thought had to do with racism towards owls?
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 24th 2010, 4:58 am

Probably.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 24th 2010, 4:59 am

Pansy always picks black things if she has the choice. Dresses, shoes, horses, owls, hell even her wand is black.
Well. Blaise is apparently the only exception to that rule, otherwise Draco would be out of luck and we'd be Blansy all up on everything <3
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 24th 2010, 5:00 am

Now the only thing I got out of that was "black wand".
*blinks*
YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL WITH HOW YOU PHRASE THINGS AROUND ME.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 24th 2010, 5:02 am

*headdesks to infinity and beyond*
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down