Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little English Cottage

+7
Angela Braddock
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Molly Prewett
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
11 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Little English Cottage - Page 10 Empty Re: A Little English Cottage

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 9:46 pm

After Scorpius receives the letter, he decides that it is a perfectly lovely day to go and visit Tam. His friend. Friends only. He knocks softly on the door, kind of excited to see his awkward buddy again, for it has been forever.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco July 6th 2010, 9:53 pm

Tam was out back in the garden and her wand dinged letting her know someone was at the door. Walking around the side she saw Scorp at the door, "Hey! Over here!"

[IF that would never happen then too damn bad....]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 9:58 pm

[We'll seeeeeee]

Scorpius grins when he sees Tam, because it seems the whole cooking, cleaning, and gardening side of Tam has been treating her real well. "Hey Tam, how are you?" he asks while walking over to where she is and giving her a FRIENDLY hug.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco July 6th 2010, 10:27 pm

She hugged him back in a FRIENDLY way, "I'm great! Enjoying the quiet life. Come on, lets go to the garden" They walked around the back of the hosue to her garden which I haven't decided on a picture of yet so that's too bad.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 10:33 pm

"Damn, this looks great Tam," he says while admiring her hard work, for he hadn't seen the garden during his last visit. "You're really doing a great job with it. I'm...I'm impressed," he admits with a grin. "Who would have thought," he teases.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco July 6th 2010, 10:38 pm

"I know right!" She looked around and smirked at him, "Talk about change... Merlin everything's changed..." She finished the sentence under her breath, "I'm even freakin' celibate now"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 10:41 pm

"Well change can be good," he smiles. He freezes when he is able to pick up the word celibate, and laughs. A deep, hearty, you are so fucking hilarious, please stop pulling my leg, laugh. "You?" he says while shaking his head. "Sorry...I just...I'm surprised. I'd never peg you to go celibate. That's rather... wow."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco July 6th 2010, 10:47 pm

She laughed along with him, "Trust me... the realization was a shock for me too. If you told anyone at Hogwarts they'd call you a liar." She walked over to one of the chairs outside, "Sit down. Do you want a drink of anything? Food?"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 10:50 pm

"No, I'm good for now thanks," he says while sitting down. "I had a late lunch. So you say that you've been good, but I want to hear more of what happened with Flint. I'm still a bit confused with everything that went down there."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco July 6th 2010, 11:55 pm

Tam sat down next to him, "Well what do you know? I mean I know you know that I visited Marcus in the hospital wing but what do you know about him visiting here?"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 7th 2010, 5:47 am

"Yeah, he told me that he came to visit," Scorpius says with a small nod. "Told me that you two had a bit of a snog session," he grins cheekily. "He was freaked about telling Penny about all of it...said that not only was she going to kill him, but so would her brother. Seems like the two of them were able to uhh... work things out though," he says, while briefly thinking of how he never goes to the dorm any more because Penus is just always freaking horny and in there.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco July 7th 2010, 6:41 am

Tam poked him in the shoulder, "You boys gossip worse than girls sometimes! And yes we snogged a bit... he was freaked out about Penny doing some sort of weird body switch thing with Millicent. And I could tell from the dagger eyes Penny gave me when I visited he told her. And I really don't get what there is between us, because when he visits we almost always end up snogging at some point and most of the time he's the one who initiates it." She sighed and leaned back, closing her eyes.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 7th 2010, 6:56 am

Scorpius snorts, "I think it's Flint that initiates all the gossiping. That's one of this favorite things to do, talk talk talk. Anyway, I think that it's because Flint is just an overly horny git. I swear, that guy can't go a day without snogging someone, usually his girlfriend. You, I think your hormones are probably all crazy from being 'celibate'. Put the two of you in a room, and it's magnetism. Perhaps it's best to just avoid being alone around Flint," he suggests with a grin.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco July 7th 2010, 7:03 am

"Fucking magnetism can go screw itself, Marcus is my friend and it's not as though he can bring Penny along to visit as a chaperone. God can you imagine that conversation? 'Hey Penny! I need to you to visit Tam with me so I don't snog her. Thanks babe' That girl hates me. And it's not as though I want to be freaking celibate just this is a really small area and they gossip more than Marcus. I just can't deal with another bad reputation ruining my life."
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 7th 2010, 7:14 am

"Hate... is a very strong word. Severely dislike? Hopes that you fall off a cliff? I dunno, hopefully Penny will get over it all in time. Tam, if it's your concern for your reputation that's keeping you from sex, then that is freaking ridiculous. Have you thought about just dating a guy first, then moving on to the physical aspects of the relationship? I mean, you deserve to have someone in your life. No point in staying alone in this cottage forever. I'm sure that you can find someone that loves you for you, and doesn't give a flying fuck about your past."

[My bed is calling my name, so I'm out for the night. I won't be online until probably late tomorrow. Gotta work then have a social life. Ewww. Love you!]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco July 7th 2010, 7:22 am

Tam sighed and looked over at him, "Well you know what, the problem is that nice normal guys don't want to date me. They all have girlfriends already which means I get stuck with the interest of the cheaters and the creepy old guys." She rolled her eyes, "Some things really don't change. Anyway what happened with you and Faye? I was glad to hear you got things sorted."

[mkay that's fine.... i guess...]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 5:27 pm

[.....I would just like to point out a few things... It's called a drama whore. Not horny.. And scorp always has the right to come in when Marcus is snogging penny. Mmhmmm yup *nods*]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 7th 2010, 5:29 pm

[LOL.... Love you Nev!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 5:39 pm

[I love you too! And I do not always initiate it. *cough* It's just you and your....ability to anger Penny *cough* *is not a drama whore at all*]

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 8th 2010, 5:19 am

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle wrote:Tam sighed and looked over at him, "Well you know what, the problem is that nice normal guys don't want to date me. They all have girlfriends already which means I get stuck with the interest of the cheaters and the creepy old guys." She rolled her eyes, "Some things really don't change. Anyway what happened with you and Faye? I was glad to hear you got things sorted."

"I'm sorry Tam. You definitely deserve a better guy than a creeper or cheater. Right...Faye," he says with a slight sigh. "Well, to put it simply, Slytherin Party...Firebeer... Gellert... magnifying glass...measuring tape... and err, his dick. Well, things were pretty bad for a while, but we've managed to work things out. I mean, I think I've lost two of my closest friends forever over one stupid drunken night, but I've recently gotten back the person I love. Seems like things are going to be alright."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco July 9th 2010, 6:29 pm

[This never got finished because I forgot to reply. Silly me. Sorry! Okay but I need this for something else now.... so too bad for Scorp]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 6:31 pm

Marcus walked up to Tam's little cottage behind Penny's back for a little visit with Tam. Yeah, he walked up and knocked on the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco July 9th 2010, 6:33 pm

Tam opened the door still in her dress from last night looking rather mussed and sleep deprived but happy, "Hi Marcus!"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 6:35 pm

Well now that we are saying what we are wearing I suppose Marcus is back in his tux but looks a lot less formal because...well you know. Wink Wink. Yeah he grinned at her and leaned over and gave her a hug. "Hey, did you umm, did you sleep well?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco July 9th 2010, 6:40 pm

She hugged him back and took him into the living room which still had wine glasses on the table. Two of them. "Erm yeah. I actually spent a while up last night with a friend." Or more. Who knows.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next