Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+40
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Mya Lupin
Jack Smith
Logan Avery
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Alice Prewett
Nikki Orwell
Trent Bennett
Parvati Patil
Neville Longbottom
Lucian Bole
Padma Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Angela Braddock
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Ginny Weasley
Dean Thomas
Lucy Weasley
Romilda Vane
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lee Jordan
Daphne Greengrass
Rolf Scamander
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
44 posters

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 33 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Alice Prewett June 22nd 2010, 7:02 am

Alice's heart leaps. "A-alright," she says with a smile. "That sounds like a good start. Besides, it was getting a bit odd, with us snogging everytime we saw each other."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 22nd 2010, 7:13 am

"Yeah, just a bit odd," he says smiling widely, relief spreading through his body when she agrees to go out with him. "Erm, when will you be able to go out? Maybe this upcoming Saturday?" he asks her, a slightly eager look in his face.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 22nd 2010, 7:19 am

"Awww," she whines from her spot on the floor. "That's not soon enough! But I'll live, I can wait." She grins at him, happy as a clam. A very, very happy clam, that is.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 22nd 2010, 7:24 am

"Well, I never said that we wouldn't see each other until then. I just want a good amount of time to plan something unforgettable," he says with a smile. "Knowing me...that may take a bit," he admits.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 22nd 2010, 7:30 am

"Unforgettable, you say? Well, then, I look forward to it, Mr. Longbottom," Alice says with a smile. "I know you'll think of something. But let's not tell the whole world, yeah? I don't want Gid and Fay to show up unasked."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 22nd 2010, 7:36 am

"They wouldn't...would they?" he blanches. He knows he doesn't have to worry about not telling anyone...because FRANK KNOWS NO ONE BUT ALICE. Poor, lonely guy. "I mean, are they really that protective? Are they really going to beat me to a bloody pulp when we meet?" he asks.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 22nd 2010, 7:42 am

Alice nods mournfully, for her brothers really were that protective. "They'd try. And they'd probably win- no offense- as it's two against one, so, yeah... I'd fall into a vat of kryptonite soon, if I were you. Or you could get bitten by a radioactive spider. Then you'd have superpowers, and it would all be fine and dandy," Alice says.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 22nd 2010, 7:59 am

Frank looks at her in confusion. "Krypto what?" he asks while wrinkling his nose slightly. "And why would I want to get bitten by a spider? What good would that do? I think I'm better off just letting them kick my arse. Get it over and done with, you know?"

[OMR....sorry! My computer froze on me! *stabs*]

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 22nd 2010, 8:06 am

[It's fine! Smile]

"Oh," she replies, noting his confusion. "It's a muggle thing. They're muggles who can fly and stuff, like they're magical. It's complicated," she says with a shrug. "There's a lot of them, supposedly. Well yes, I suppose they might leave you alone after that, but do you think I want to see you bruised and bloody?" she says in a worried tone.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 22nd 2010, 8:10 am

"No!" he says quickly. "I'm not sure I could handle seeing myself look that way," he says while thinking of the one time he had fainted after he get a small cut on his arm....because Dom thinks that Frank would totally be a fainter. "I just...maybe they'll get it out of their system and we can then move forward!" he suggests.

[Sorry love! I'm half asleep now...so I'm heading off. Have a great night, and I'll be on tmrw (of COURRSE) Love you Dee!]

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 22nd 2010, 8:16 am

[Night, Dommy Dom! <3]

Alice shudders at the thought of Frank hurt. "I'll keep trying to hold them off, but I don't want you rushing into a fight." One hand moves to hold his, and the other strokes his cheek. "You don't need to prove anything to me, you know, if that's what you're trying to do. There's no need, and I couldn't bear to see this handsome face hurt," she says with a grin.

PAUSED
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 22nd 2010, 6:27 pm

"Don't worry," he says with a small smile. "I'm not going to purposely be trying to seek a fight. I'm going to try and talk to them calmly and whatnot. It's them that I'm afraid won't be reacting calmly. And thanks," he says looking at her a bit bashfully from her 'handsome face' comment. He steps forward so that his is barely an inch from her. "I think you're absolutely stunning," he whispers, then drops his lips to hers for a tender kiss.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley June 22nd 2010, 6:29 pm

At that moment, Fabian walks down the hall and stops in his tracks when he sees his sister preyed upon. His eyes narrow and he storms down the hallway, immediately pushing their faces away from each other. "JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" he yells, looking at Frank.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 22nd 2010, 6:37 pm

Alice blushes, and kisses him back passionately before being so RUDELY interrupted. "Oh, fuck," she mumbles, throwing Frank a look that says, 'see? This is what I mean.'
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 22nd 2010, 6:46 pm

"Oh shit," Frank mumbles as he is torn away from Alice. He gives her a scared look, then looks back at the guy who he assumes is one of her brothers. "I'm...I'm s-sorry," he manages to spit out while looking at him like a sad and scared puppy.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 22nd 2010, 7:00 pm

[I can see that I am the only one here now. *sobs* Paused.]
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley June 23rd 2010, 7:02 am

Fabian turns on his heel to face Frank and is delighted to note that he is, in fact, taller, with or without the heels. Being that this doesn't happen often, it's a bit hard to hide his happiness, but he manages when he remembers that this asswipe was just kissing his sister. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" he asks. "No, wait... Don't answer that. I know you. You're Frank. Frank Longbottom, the child whose name is just about as unfortunate as he is. Do you know why you're unfortunate, Frank? Because you have crossed a Prewett. And that is just about the most unwise decision you could ever make in your life. Not to mention, your name is Longbottom and that's just disgusting." his fists clench. "Would you like to tell me what business you have snogging my little sister?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 23rd 2010, 7:07 am

Frank stares at Fabian in horror. So this is one of Alice's brothers. Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods. He throws Alice a look that says, Merlin, save me!, then looks back at Fabian. "I erm...I was kissing her...because I err...I like her. Yeah. I like her," he says finding himself growing more and more confident. As he continues speaking, he finds himself standing straighter and taller. "In fact, I really do like her a lot. You can try and scare me away, but that won't change the way I feel about her. She's an amazing person and I feel very lucky to have been given the chance to spend time with her."

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley June 23rd 2010, 7:12 am

Fabian puts a hand on his hip. "Really now," he says, looking unimpressed by the way he purses his lips and blinks as if he's unaffected. "Pray tell me what it is exactly about my sister that fascinates you?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 23rd 2010, 7:17 am

"Erm, well," he says while shrinking slightly because Fay-Fay is so damn intimidating. "She's smart, kind, loyal, brave, sweet, beautiful, funny. All around just a great girl," he answers.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 23rd 2010, 7:20 am

Alice just sits back, thinking of Frank's genitals and half listening to the quarrell. Her face lights up when Frank says all those nice things about her.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley June 23rd 2010, 7:34 am

Fabian opens his mouth, his face still locked in an angry expression, but as he's about to speak, his eyes fall on Alice. Her face was lit up... She was happy. And if Frank cared for her, really cared for her like he seemed to... Then she was safe, right? And, even if she wasn't completely safe, he couldn't very well always be there to shelter her, no matter how much he wanted to. His face eased as he began coming to terms with the fact that Alice and Frank were happy together, and if he ruined that, then he's be one sucky brother. And then... Then he would never get cookies. He looked at his feet and wondered where his little sister had gone, and when he had started to become so protective of her. "Fine. Fine." he repeats with emphasis, as if once wasn't enough. "I guess... I guess you care for her. Enough, anyway... Fine. I approve, I give in, white flag of surrendering, whatever." his face hardens once more. "But, heed my words, Frank Longbottom. If you so much as THINK about--EVEN FOR A FRACTION OF A MILISECOND--if you even think about hurting her, then you will die. You understand? I will kill you in the most gory, bloody, painful way you could ever think of and THEN some. Have you ever seen Viktor Krum? He's Bulgarian, Frank. I know him; I'm sure I could enlist his help as well. In fact, I bet he has a whole bunch of Bulgarian friends who would have no problem ripping apart a little bastard. Got it? Good." he turned to Alice, his anger fading. "Well, then. You know where I stand on this, I guess. I'm not too sure Gid will be happy, though. You'll have to talk to him. Tell me if Longbottom acts up, alright? I'll rip his Flobberworm balls off and make him eat them, if you want."

[I DON'T LIKE LONG POSTS.]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 23rd 2010, 7:43 am

Frank looks at Fabian with wide and scared eyes. The last thing he wanted to do was get on this guys wrong side, that was for sure. "I won't hurt her, I promise!" he says still extremely scared for his safety. Though, he reminds himself of what Fabian just said...that he gives up. He surrenders. Frank lets out a small sigh of relief, for it looks like he isn't getting beaten up for kissing the lovely Alice. He also makes a mental note to never ever kiss her in public like this again. Knowing their luck, Gideon would end up seeing them. "I promise to always treat her with respect and love she deserves," he replies.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 23rd 2010, 7:46 am

Well then, here's a short one for you!

Alice blinks, but then she gets up from the floor and hugs her brother. "Thanks, Faby. It means a lot to me," Alice says, giving him one of her smiles. "As for Gid... I think Molly is going to tell him about the make out incident next time they're on one of their adventures could I tell him? I don't know how I will, but, I'll figure something out, I suppose." She shrugs, and moves to take Frank's hand, but retracts it, just in case Fabian changes his mind and decides to whip out some weapon and hack their hands apart.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley June 23rd 2010, 7:51 am

Fabian nods and smiles at Alice. "No problem, kiddo. And I think I've well earned some cookies by now. And sure, you can tell him. I'd rather not get killed for letting Longbottom off the hook." he lets go of her and turns to Frank. "I mean what I said, you know. I have seventy two ways I could kill you using only a Prada purse and a pair of heels, you know." he smiles, knowing that he's scared the boy enough. "Well then, I'll let you two be on your merry way. And I commend you, really. You're one of the only ones who haven't barfed or peed themselves when talking to Gid or I about Alice. Then again, you haven't seen us together." he turns sharply on his heels and walks away. "See you Alice!" he chirps without turning, waving goodbye.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next