Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+40
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Mya Lupin
Jack Smith
Logan Avery
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Alice Prewett
Nikki Orwell
Trent Bennett
Parvati Patil
Neville Longbottom
Lucian Bole
Padma Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Angela Braddock
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Ginny Weasley
Dean Thomas
Lucy Weasley
Romilda Vane
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lee Jordan
Daphne Greengrass
Rolf Scamander
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
44 posters

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 38 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 6:46 pm

Reg is here to run into Fabian. Well, not here on purpose, but he's here so that can happen. You get it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 1st 2010, 6:49 pm

Fabian, quite literally, runs into Regulus sometime after tanning, so he's wonderfully tan... And clothed, but that's beside the point. "Oh, sorry, I didn't--OH. REG. HI!" he grinned. "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 6:51 pm

Regulus is sent flying because he really is quite small, though he gets back up and grins. "Hey, Fabian. It's been a while!" he says happily. "How've you been? I know Viktor said he's been hanging out with you, but it's been ages since we talked."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 1st 2010, 6:54 pm

Fabian nodded. "I know! I mean, usually it's me walking in on you and Viktor, but I haven't been the third wheel to your duo in AGES. It's horrible. Maybe I've spent too much time in Hogsmeade shopping so I've missed you, or something."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 6:59 pm

Regulus twitches at 'walking in on you and Viktor' because the last time that happened was a very unpleasant memory and Regulus has developed a habit of locking every door behind him since. "It's possible, I guess. I've been busy with OWLs and flying I guess, and it would be rather unlikely for you to run in to Viktor and I at the same time, now that I think about it- we don't really spend a lot of time together anymore," he says, trying and failing to keep the bitterness out of his voice. He does light up though a little at his next thought. "Speaking of shopping, he did love those jeans you made me buy. Maybe I will give in and go shopping with you more often," he said with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 1st 2010, 7:07 pm

Fabian grinned and clapped eagerly. "Ooh, that's good! I told you they would work with your shape! Boot cut jeans work for you, though." he remembers hearing about how Viktor and Reg seemed not to have been hanging out together. "Oh, I think I've heard a bit about that... I'm sorry. BUT, YOU KNOW, STUDYING IS SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD, RIGHT? WELL, NOT THAT I WOULD REALLY KNOW, BUT... YOU KNOW. I'VE HEARD IT'S A GOOD THING ANYWAYS."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 7:36 pm

Regulus laughed and smiled at Fabian. "It's supposed to be good for that whole graduating from Hogwarts thing, so yeah, I've been studying for those bloody OWLs. I can't wait until this year is over, I swear, Slughorn is trying to murder me with all this homework, it'll never get done! How am I supposed to win a match for Slytherin if my head of house keeps assigning papers?! Honestly," he said, shaking his head. "Though, I guess you really don't care much for quidditch, you'd probably break a nail or something," he teased.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 1st 2010, 7:43 pm

Fabian looked horrified at the idea. "Ugh, don't get me STARTED on Quidditch! I mean, Viktor's giving me flying lessons sometime, but I can't imagine ACTUALLY PLAYING Quidditch!! It's so... dirty!" he paused. "Although, I have no problem watching other guys play it. Just... it's not for me."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 7:48 pm

Regulus laughed at that, though he's slightly uncomfortable at the mention of Viktor giving Fabian quidditch lessons since he's clearly too busy to spend much time with Regulus at all. "Heh, depends what position you play. Seekers can get fouled a lot, but I tend to stay out of the way of the main game and just keep an eye on the snitch. One would think you'd like it, it is gold after all. Or is gold tacky now or something?" he laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 1st 2010, 7:58 pm

Fabian looked at Regulus very seriously. "Well, with my complexion and coloring, I'm an autumn, so I can pull off gold, but silver accentuates my eyes a bit more. I like silver better, anyways, but gold is perfectly fine as well." he nods. "I need to stay away from bronze, though. But you, on the other hand, because of your dark hair, you would want to aim towards silver, because it's the lightest and all. You see?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 8:00 pm

Regulus does not understand any of that and blinks. "... Sure. My eyes are silver," he says, because that is really all he knows about the color silver other than that it is a Slytherin color. "... I like colors. I like green. Yeah. What's an autumn? I thought that was a season. Wait. Don't answer that. I don't think I'd understand anyway. Fashion to me is what quidditch is to you, Fabian."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 1st 2010, 8:22 pm

Fabian nods. "I see that." he sighs. "My goodness, why do I even bother with you and Viktor? Knowing nothing about fashion... Pfft. Oh, and Viktor wouldn't tell me what it was that you did. On your third try or something impressive? The Wonky whatchamacallit?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 3:43 am

Regulus spend a minute trying to figure out what Fabian is talking about, and bursts out laughing when he does. "Yeah, the Wronski Feint. It's basically the move that makes Viktor Krum who he is... Viktor Fucking Krum. Amazing, when he did it at the World Cup, a few years back. Amazing," he said in admiration. "Basically, you speed towards the ground like you see the snitch, only it's not really there, so the other seeker chases after you. And you pull up right before you hit the ground, so the other guy crashes. It's hard, and takes a lot of concentration, and can lead to a lot of broken bones, if you're not careful," he said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 4:27 am

"Woah," Fabian thought carefully. "So it's like... When you point in a store during a shoe fight and are like 'LOOK AT THAT MINI SKIRT!' and the other girl looks so you can just pry the heels out of her grubby, callused little hands and hit her across the face? Intense."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 4:38 am

Regulus blinks and stares in mild shock. "Er, yeah, I guess that actually is a good analogy. Yeah, like that," he said with a laugh. "Do you compare everything to fashion and fabulosity?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 4:58 am

Fabian blinked. "Of COURSE I do. I'm Fabian. Fabulous is, like, my middle name." he paused. "Well, no. Actually, it's George, but that's beside the point."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 5:03 am

"... Your middle name is George? But that's so unfabulous! Fabian is such a fabulous name! I don't understand. What was your mother thinking, honestly?!" he said, shaking his head with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 5:12 am

"I have no idea," he said, shaking his hair, then fixing it when he realized he had messed it up. "I mean, it's certainly better than Gideon Fred Prewett, though, you know?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 5:13 am

"I don't know, Gideon Fred sounds like a very straight male name to me, and your brother is about as straight as you are flaming, I think," he said with a grin. "It could be worse. Your middle name could be Arcturus. Fabian Arcturus Prewett would be awful. Regulus Arcturus Black sounds pretty awesome, though."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 5:27 am

Fabian wrinkled his nose. "It sounds like a type of snake!" he said, a bit distastefully. "I must say, you Slytherins can keep your snakes. They're scary little buggers. I'll stick with a lion, thank you very much. But it does sound very bad ass."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 5:30 am

Regulus rolled his eyes and grinned. "You would say that. I suppose it does, actually, a little. The name Arcturus has been in my family a long time, if you look at the tree. They seem to have a habit of repeating names, for whatever reason, though they seem to do that in a lot of pureblood families. Notice that at all in yours? I don't really know much about the Prewetts."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 7:12 am

Fabian blinked. "Actually, I know that my Grandmother's name on my dad's side is 'Grandmother', and on my mom's it's 'Gran', while we call my Grandfather on my dad's side 'Grandfather' and my mom's side is 'Poppy'." he said. "And that's about all I know. Although--" he paused. "I think I have an aunt who's a Black. Which is kind of off topic, but still. She married my uncle Ignatius. Does that sound familiar to you at all?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 7:15 am

Regulus laughed at Fabian, shaking his head at his complete lack of interest in his family, apparently. "Um, actually, yeah, I think that'd be my Aunt Lucretia. Does that make us like... cousins?" he said uncertainly, looking rather amused. "Ha. I guess we are related, somehow. Not really surprising I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 7:31 am

Fabian nodded. "Cousins, second removed, I don't know. I'm not good at this whole family stuff." he smiled. "But it was bound to happen somewhere down the line. And, if we weren't related by blood or marriage, we'd be related in some crazy, mixed up, third way that only Purebloods can get related by."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 7:42 am

Regulus grinned at that and chuckled. "You've got a point, I guess we all are related some way or another, at least the old English families. I just didn't realize quite how close the connection was, I guess. Who knows, maybe we'll run into each other sometime after Hogwarts," he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next