Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AJack Thread of Awesome

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The AJack Thread of Awesome - Page 2 Empty Re: The AJack Thread of Awesome

Post  Jack Smith August 29th 2011, 5:32 am

Well, now that Jack is not allowed to speak, he does not know how he is meant to reply. I'ma allow him to speak again before he gets other ideas for what he can do with his lips all the freaking time and then he'll be bloody insufferable. He smiles, the very picture of innocence, and rests his hands on her waist. "I was just following you," he swears.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 29th 2011, 5:37 am

Just think you should know that I'm sitting in the cafe grinning like a looney thanks to AJack - not that I care what anyone else thinks. "Are you playing innocent? It doesn't really suit you, I have to say." She comments, this time a little more aware at what she is opening up there for Jack to reply. Kind of. Not really. Whatever.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 29th 2011, 7:02 am

That's awesome. I keep having to hide my face because between Jack and Lils right now, it's this combination of bright red and grinning and smirking and awkward nervous lip-trembling-and-biting and it's all a bit of a mess right now. And yes, the smirking and grinning is thanks to Jack. Also, this is what would happen if I did not censor him:
"Well it doesn't suit you either, gorgeous, so how about you let me take care of that for you?" Not even kidding, that was the first thing he said.
Jack just grins, a wolfish edge creeping in now. "Can't fool you, can I? Suppose I'll just have to find other ways to catch you with your guard down," he says, winking to show he's being playful and not seriously considering trying to dupe her into anything. His hands slip a little further around her waist, towards her back.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 29th 2011, 9:13 am

Now, what Jack said is just a tad creepy. Just a tad... Angelina smiles warmly. "No, no you can't. You'll have to find those ways yourself, though. I'm not going to help you. Not. At. All." She says, but her voice is a little uncertain as his hands move toward her back.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 29th 2011, 11:43 am

There's a reason Jack isn't allowed to talk much. His grin broadens further still, because he finds Angelina's attitude sexy as hell, and he can't help but be heartened by the uncertainty in her voice. It's proof to Jack that he does indeed have at least some effect on Angelina. "Is that a fact?" he says simply, his fingers moving deliberately to brush over Angelina's back on top of her shirt.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 29th 2011, 1:27 pm

It's definitely a logical reason for him to stay quiet. Her grin widens as his does, but she doesn't move as his fingers set fire to her skin. "Yep. That's your job, not mine." She says, but her voice is losing even more conviction.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 29th 2011, 6:16 pm

Mmhmm.
Jack chuckles under his breath. He is very much enjoying himself right now, by the way. He lets his fingers trace up and down Angelina's back a little and leans in very close, his lips barely tickling somewhere between her jaw and her neck. "If you say so," he concedes, his voice full of humour that clearly belies his words.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 30th 2011, 8:02 am

Angelina does her best to stay still and breathe normally, but it's not exactly easy with the close proximity of Jack and the feeling of his fingers on her back, his breath on her skin. "Well. I do. Say so." She says, looking at Jack's shirt because she doesn't think she can look at his face right now. It suddenly occurs to her that actually, that looks quite comfortable, so she leans forward, resting her cheek against his chest even though she has to bend her head a little to do so.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith September 3rd 2011, 3:36 pm

Jack grins, loving the effect he clearly has on Angelina. She can't even look him in the face right now, and it's a good feeling to see proof that someone he is attracted to is clearly attracted to him as well. "Clearly there's just no changing your mind, then," he murmurs vaguely in response. In truth, he can barely even recall what they are bantering about, and he's too at peace for it right now. She rests her cheek against his chest and he moves automatically. One hand comes higher up her back where it fiddles with the ends of her ponytail and his head drops a little until his lips are resting on the top of her head. He breathes in, taking a moment to appreciate the stillness of the night.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson September 3rd 2011, 4:56 pm

Angelina smiles from her leaning position - she can tell Jack has pretty much completely lost the plot, and it both amuses and flatters her. She lets her head be tilted backwards a little as he plays with her ponytail, until she's practically looking at him again. "Hello." She says, her smile turning into a smirk, sounding for all the world like they just walked up to each other and aren't secluded near the edge of the Grounds.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith September 11th 2011, 9:22 am

Jack lifts his head up a little bit, giving Angelina room to move as she tilts her head back to look up at him. He grins as she speaks, slightly surprised by her greeting. "Are we having a do-over? Well, then, hello." He stays close, watching her, grinning, playing along with whatever she is up to now because let's face it, he is Jack, and he will always play along.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson October 13th 2011, 2:20 pm

Angelina grins back at him. "I don't know," she says a little playfully. "A do-over? You see, that depends if I like you or not. Although I have a feeling that I might..." She loves that he'll play along, even though she's a little strange sometimes, and she does like to keep him on his toes. She likes to keep everyone on her toes - something that partially grew out of her Quidditch strategies, but which has moved into her social habits as well.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith October 14th 2011, 12:58 pm

"I get that impression," Jack agrees, nodding along playfully. He reaches up with one hand and runs his thumb across her cheek, his touch so light he's barely even making contact. "Though I guess I'll just have to see what I can do about turning that 'might' into something more definite," he mutters, the smile still curving his lips upward a little. "If you have any ideas about that, feel free to let me know."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson October 14th 2011, 3:23 pm

"Oh really? And why do you think that?" Angelina asks, her grins still lingering on her face. She can still feel where Jack's thumb was, despite the light touches, and it almost tingles as his hand moves away again. "Will you? I could make few suggestions, I suppose, but honestly, I'm more interested in your ideas. What would you suggest?" She questions, her eyes flicking from his eyes to his lips just for a moment.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 20th 2011, 2:37 pm

As Angelina's eyes flicker to his lips for the briefest moment, Jack feels a twinge of... not really triumph, or satisfaction, he can't quite put his finger on it but he knows it feels good. He likes those little signs she's into him. "Just a feeling I get," he tells her, his smile lifting a notch. His hands are back at her waist, resting lightly but holding her close as he moves in again as if to kiss her. He stops short, their faces close but not close enough. "Me? Plenty of ideas, I could suggest all sorts of things. But you know I'd really be flying blind there, might get a bit hit and miss. I would really have more luck if you'd give me a couple of hints." He smiles again, and straightens a little. Mostly, he's curious. Angelina seems to challenge and surprise him when he least sees it coming, and if he does have to figure out what she wants from him the hard way he'll love every minute of the journey, but he also genuinely wants to know what she's looking for, and if he can be that.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson November 20th 2011, 2:51 pm

If Angelina could read Jack's mind right now, she'd be flattered, slightly confused, but mostly incredibly flattered. Her eyes begin to flutter closed as he moves further towards her, but the touch of his lips never comes. Her eyes open again, and she gives him a little smile. "A feeling, hey? If you think it'd be a bit hit or miss, I highly doubt it. Give it a try and we'll see." Her words and her smile give him the go ahead, should he so desire. She doesn't really know what she wants in the long term, honestly, but right now she's really sure that what she wants is what's right here.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 20th 2011, 3:11 pm

"What's that saying?" Jack murmurs, grinning, encouraged by her fluttering eyelids. "Fortune favours the brave?" He leans in and kisses her, brief and almost teasing, then pulls away. "What d'you think, then? Fortune look set to favour me if I keep on this way?"
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson November 20th 2011, 3:18 pm

Angelina is definitely teased. She only wishes that she could lean in, but right now it's almost become a matter of principle that she not cave in on this particular issue. She managed to not lean into Jack, but it's somehow beyond her how she did manage that. "Well, I think it might. In fact, if you try it again I might even be able to give you a definite answer." She says, smirking now.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 21st 2011, 4:51 am

Jack grins. Well, her encouragement might not have been a definite answer, but it was clear enough for him. He watches her for a moment, because the way Angelina so very deliberately doesn't move is probably more telling than if she did move. "I guess there's nothing for it, then," he decides. Using his finger to gently tip her chin upwards, he kisses her once more.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson November 21st 2011, 2:07 pm

Angelina leans upwards a little into the kiss, and she smiles. She is certainly glad that Jack got the message she had been trying to convey, and was really not thinking very much else at all at this moment. Her arms snake around Jack's neck as she moves onto her tiptoes, the better to return his kiss.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 23rd 2011, 10:46 pm

Jack is on the verge of pulling away, not wanting to push the intensity into uncomfortable waters for Angelina and, well, not wanting to let himself get all revved up with no place to go, so to speak. But then her arms wind around his neck and that thought is waylaid by his awareness of the closeness of their bodies. He kisses her more deeply, loosing himself in the moment. Then, he remembers himself, and he pulls away. He grins. Sometimes, it was better to leave them wanting more. "It's late," he murmurs. "We really should head back in before Filch locks the doors on us. I'll walk you back to your common room?"
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson November 24th 2011, 11:26 am

Angelina is disappointed when Jack pulls away, to be honest. She does, however, appreciate the gentlemanly nature of the gesture. Her arms are still around Jack's neck as she replies, "It is, I suppose." She leans up, giving Jack another soft kiss. "But do we have to?"
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 30th 2011, 12:35 pm

Jack smirks into the kiss. "I know, I know, you just can't tear yourself away." Tilting his head as if he's sharing a secret, he murmurs, "I don't want to either. But I don't really want us to have to shack up with Hagrid for the night, either. I'm a pretty open minded guy, but even I have limits!" He considers a moment. "Well, ok, that makes one limit. But it's still a line I'm not crossing anytime soon!" he grins.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson November 30th 2011, 1:15 pm

Angelina feels like what Jack's saying is a secret, and a little shiver runs down her spine as he murmurs basically into her ear. "Oh ew, no. Anywhere but Hagrid's Hut. Then again, saying that now I might regret saying anywhere but there. There might be worse places." She takes a tiny step backwards, just enough to give breathing space between them, to allow her to clear her head just a tiny bit. "I suppose sleep might be a good thing..."
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith December 5th 2011, 1:19 pm

Jack snickers quietly. "There are probably dozens of worse places, but let's not make a game out of trying to think of them right now, alright?" He straightens up as Angelina steps back a little, allowing them both a bit of breathing space, then he takes her hand and starts wandering slowly towards the front doors of the castle. "Sleep definitely has its charms," he agrees as they wander, and soon they find themselves climbing the stone steps. Jack pushes the door. It doesn't budge. He jiggles the handle and tries again. Still no luck. He raises his eyebrows and looks at Angelina, shrugging. "Well this is a challenge."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next