Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

4 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 25 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova November 19th 2011, 8:40 am

Kras nodded at Reed's question about the leg kicking. He worried for a moment when Reed first let go of his hands, but then managed to smile once he saw Reed was okay. Plus the doggie paddle type thing Reed did was absolutely adorable. "That was a very good first try!" Kras grinned, leaning over to kiss the top of Reed's head. "I know I swallowed like a gallon of water the first few times I tried." He laughed at Reed's sunblock comment and nodded, noticing that Reed's shoulders were getting a little pinkish. "Let's go get you covered again. Otherwise you'll be a lobster."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 25 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Reed Dawson November 19th 2011, 8:46 am

Reed found Kras' hand again under the water and lead the way back to the beach. "And I don't want to be a lobster, because then you won't be able to touch me and that's just a sad thought." He giggled and they made it back to where their stuff was. Reed plopped onto his towel and held out the sunblock out to Kras. "If you'd be so kind." He gave Kras an adorable smile, as if it was needed.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova November 19th 2011, 8:53 am

"That thought may have crossed my mind as well." Kras laughed, letting Reed lead the way back to their stuff. Yeah, he did not want to be angry at the sun for making it impossible for him to touch his boyfriend. Not cool. Taking the sunblock from Reed, Kras plopped down too next to Reed and started gently rubbing sunblock onto Reed's skin. "I honestly could never resist that smile of yours." He grinned. "Do you want to get back into the water after this or do something else?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 19th 2011, 8:58 am

That was very good information to know, so Reed stored that for use at another time. "Umm. My hands are kind pruny. Is there anything else to do? WE COULD BUILD A SAND CASTLE!" He accidentally shouted that in his excitement, but he had never built one before so he got excited. He looked over his shoulder at Kras, a huge smile on his face. This trip was just perfect.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova November 19th 2011, 9:05 am

Uh oh. Maybe Kras should not have admitted to that. Oops? Ah well. It wasn't his fault Reed was so adorable. Kras' face lights up at the mention of sand castles. "Yes!" He had to pause sunblock application to take a second to flail a bit. "We could try and make a Hogwarts sand castle! I put a slight undetectable extension charm on my bag so I could stuff some of those pail things in it for sand castle making." Yep. Kras came prepared of course. He finished putting sunblock on Reed then dug through his bag to pull all the stuff from his bag. "Ta daaa!" He grinned, showing Reed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 19th 2011, 9:11 am

Reed bounced where he was sitting and started clapping like a child. "Yay! Yes! A Hogwarts castle! Hang on." He turned to his bag and pulled out one of those oversized hats and put it on, to keep his face out of the sun of course. "Oh! I forgot I got you these." He pulled out a pair of designer sunglasses and handed them to Kras. "If you'd like them."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova November 19th 2011, 9:24 am

[I'm reading the rest of Wild Horses between posting...omgggg <333 haha. some of the stuff is so funny it's hard to read when I have to laugh silently. XD]

Kras watched curiously as Reed told him to hold on. When Reed handed him the sunglasses Kras grinned and put them on. "Why thank you! Do I look as spiffy in these as you look in your hat?" He quite wanted to just lean over and kiss Reed right then and there...but they were still out in public and more people had shown up around them. He didn't know if Reed would be comfortable with it or not. Not that it bothered Kras much. He would get up and shout to the entire beach right that very second about how much he loved Reed if he could.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 19th 2011, 9:28 am

[OMG YES!!! WHAT PART ARE YOU AT!?]

Reed bit his lip and cursed his boyfriend for being so darn attractive. "You look amazing. Like always." And yes he did want to kiss Kras, but he was a little worried about all the people. He settled for just an air kiss. "Okay! Where do we start. Teach me your ways, oh master!" He burst out giggling and grabbed a little shovel thing to prove he was ready to start building.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova November 19th 2011, 9:51 am

[I just finished ch.12, where they just met face to face for the first time and it was so amaaazing! <3333]

An air kiss was perfect for now. Kras grinned and sent Reed an air kiss as well, just because he could. And he cursed Reed for being too adorable and having the cutest giggling ever. "Okay, Mr. Apprentice! We have to mix some sand and water together of course! And pack it tightly into this pails. Should we figure the layout out first? I think this pail," he picked up a small one that was just kind of domed shaped, "will be perfect for Hagrid's hut. It can go a bit outside the castle walls."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 19th 2011, 9:57 am

[SQUUEEEE OMG YESSSSS. *flails*]

Reed starts clapping again, and he really shouldn't be this excited but he just can't help it. "Yes! Perfect idea! Good thing you have an artist here to help!" He giggled and grabbed the biggest pail. "How about this one for the main entrance, and sort of the foundation for the rest of the castle? Obviously it's not the right shape, but we can sculpt.." Even with Reed's excitement, he missed holding Kras' hand, so he reached out and took hold while they planned out their castle.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova November 19th 2011, 10:26 am

[ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *is addicted* THIS STORY IS AMAZING. *flails about* And yet at the same time it sort of freaks me out cause lately I've realized how similar I am to Kurt from Glee and the author of this story has their characters done so well...it's like I totally can connect to Kurt. I know if I had the confidence I could be just as strong as he is. *is odd*]

"Ooooh, that's a great idea!" Kras smiles broadly. "We're going to be the best sand castle making team ever." He nods in agreement with himself. His heart swells a bit when Reed reaches out to still take his hand. Kras loves holding Reed's hand so much, and he's glad they can generally do so even in public. If it were possible Kras would never let go of Reed ever. Like...ever ever.

[And my brain is being a fail cause even with my nap I'm still sleepy...so I'm kind of just writing right now...I have no idea what I'm writing. Lol.]

Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 19th 2011, 10:31 am

[That's so funny, because I relate soooo much to Blaine. Especially in that story Smile I don't think you're odd at all!]

Reed pumps his fist into the air and lets out a 'WHOOP' before giggling. So, they start building an awesome Hogwarts sand castle, and it's perfect and all the kids near them are staring because they are jealous of Reed and Kras' awesome skill. And for the sake of being able to move things along faster, THE CASTLE IS COMPLETE. HOORAY! Reed smiles at it proudly. "It looks awesome! Lets take some pictures with it!" He dove for his bag and pulled out his camera.

[Don't worry about it. I just had some coffee so now my brain is all WHEEEEEEEEEEE. So my typing probably doesn't make any sense either..]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova November 19th 2011, 10:46 am

[Hehe. Ahhhhh I'm at the part where Kurt spends the night at Blaine's... *flops about* My poor heart can't handle this. <3 And I wish I had coffee...I am like a zombie. Sad]

Yay for speeding things up! So after building the most awesomest sand castle there ever was...Kras is amazed and is smiling just as happily at it as Reed is. Woo! "Ooooh, pictures!!" Kras grins sneakily and snatches the camera from Reed's hands. "Say cookies!" And he quickly snaps a fun picture of Reed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 19th 2011, 10:52 am

[AHHH!! THAT PART *also flops* I thought my face was going to melt off from smiling so much.]

Reed looks up surprised when suddenly his camera is gone. "Hey that wasn--COOKIES. WHERE?" He looked around frantically. He looked at Kras, realizing there weren't any cookies, and pouted. It had been 13 hours since his last cookie. That's a long time.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova November 19th 2011, 11:11 am

[OMG *dead forever* This chapter....I can't keep my squeals silent for much longer, I swear. XD I was going to comment on something so I just put it in a spoiler to keep it from taking up space in this post...
Spoiler:
]

Kras laughed at Reed's look and turned back to dig through his bag again. "Hold on, beautiful. I know I brought some along." He pulled a bag out and handed it over. "Try not to get sand on them...it's not generally a key ingredient I put into my baking." He laughed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 19th 2011, 11:19 am

[
Spoiler:
]

When Kras turned to get the cookies, Reed snatched back the camera. "HA HA! Success." He quickly snapped a picture of Kras then smiled innocently. "Now come over here and take a picture with me and the castle." He knew it was too much to hope for Kras giving him a cookie after pulling that little stunt.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova November 19th 2011, 11:37 am

[
Spoiler:

Kras poked his tongue out as Reed snapped a quick picture at him. Hehe. But yeah...Reed was not getting a cookie just this instant now though. "No cookies for you...for like a minute or two anyway. Hold on..." He stood and went over to an older lady who was sitting nearby. After politely asking her if she'd take a picture for them, he returned to Reed's side. "This lady said she'd take a picture of us with our castle. Isn't that nice of her?" He smiled and helped Reed up so they could get a picture taken...and then the older lady told them how adorable they were and went back to her sunbathing and book. Yay!
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 19th 2011, 11:44 am

[
Spoiler:
]

Reed pouted, but accepted his punishment. When the lady came to take their picture, Reed gave the cheesiest smile he could manage, then thanked the lady in Bulgarian. Oh yeah, he'd been studying. He grabbed the camera and looked at the photo, but he could only focus on how good Kras looked. "Mmm. Seriously how are you real. Look at that!" He gestured to the picture where Kras was sitting there in all his muscly gloriousness, then there was Reed, smiling like a five year old and being all pale and unmuscular. Oh well. He didn't have to look at himself, he only had to look at Kras. Sexy, shirtless Kras.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 21st 2011, 2:02 am

"I'm definitely looking." Kras replied, smiling at the picture. "I see the happiest couple ever, and the beautiful guy I'm in love with." He leaned over and kissed Reed on the cheek. "Are you having a good day?" He loved knowing that Reed was having fun and enjoying himself. If he wasn't then Kras would do anything he could to fix any and all problems. Aaaaand he was pretty sure Reed would be wanting some cookies about now.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 21st 2011, 2:08 am

Awwwwwwwww Smile

Reed was smiling so much it was starting to hurt a little, but he so did not mind. "I'm having the best day ever! Seriously! I mean I'm probably going to burn regardless of how much sunscreen I put on, but it will be worth it. Especially if I have you to rub aloe on for me." He tried for a wink, but remembered he was wearing sunglasses so, oops? "Are you having fun?" He wanted to make sure his boyfriend was enjoying himself as well.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 21st 2011, 2:17 am

"Oh I am quite sure I can do that for you." Kras grinned. "And yes, I am having lots of fun. This is the best beach trip ever. Though thankfully I seem to have passed my 'let's run around in circles and shout nonsense' phase cause otherwise I'm sure you'd have left by now." He laughed. "I'm sure you'll be wanting these now?" Kras held the bag of cookies back up.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 21st 2011, 2:25 am

"You're silly. I'll never leave you." Reed grinned shyly, then his whole face lit up when Kras held up the bag of cookies. "COOKIIEEEEES! GIMME GIMME GIMME." He made grabby hands in the air then just snatched the bag from Kras. In his excitement he couldn't get the bag open so he pouted at Kras and whined, "Kraaaasssssss. Heeeelp."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 21st 2011, 2:39 am

Kras laughed and let go of the bag as Reed snatched it from his hands. "You are just too adorable." He grinned as Reed pleaded for his assistance. "Oh I suppose I could help you..." And he did...by taking the bag back from him and opening it with his teeth. "Cookie?" Kras laughed, pulling a cookie out of the bag and handing it over to Reed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 21st 2011, 2:44 am

Reed had to glare, because of course Kras had to open the bag with his teeth. "Tease!" He snatched the cookie grumpily and bit into the cookie, fake bad mood vanishing immediately. "Hmmm. You know what? As much fun as I'm having here, I think it's time to go back home." He froze for a moment when he realized he called Kras' apartment 'home' but then smiled. "U-unless you had any other plans for our beach adventure?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 21st 2011, 3:01 am

Kras winked at Reed when he called him a tease. At Reed's question and obvious use of the word 'home', Kras smiled happily. He loved thinking about the fact that one day he and Reed would literally be living together. "I didn't really have any other plans, so going home sounds like a plan. I wanted to make dinner for you tonight." And then they were totally going to cuddle together, because cuddling was the best ever.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next