Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

4 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 9:41 am

Reed happily followed after Kras because..well cookies. His mouth started watering when he saw the container. But Kras wasn't opening them and Reed was confused. He looked up, oh did Kras say something? "You really want me to tell you? Because I may never stop. Soooo it's up to you if you want to hear me going on and on and on and on about how much I love you. Because trust me, it's quite a lot." He smiled sweetly at Kras and brought his boyfriend's hand up to kiss his knuckles.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 9:48 am

"That's a good answer." Kras chuckled. "Besides, I can tell your mind has sort of gone into blank 'my focus is entirely on cookies' mode." He opened the container up and held it out to Reed. "Don't eat too many at vonce, I don't vant you to get sick."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 9:55 am

Reed smiled, glad he answered correctly. Although he really wanted the cookie, first he stretched up for another kiss. "I love you Krasimir. If for some reason I had to chose between living the rest of my life with you but no cookies or a life full of cookies, I would chose you in a heartbeat. Less then a heartbeat because it wouldn't be a contest. But since I don't have to chose..." He grinned then bit the cookie out of Kras' hand.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 10:22 am

Kras laughed as Reed bit the cookie out of his hand. "You silly goose. I love you." He kissed Reed's forehead. "You can show me all the rest of the decorating you did later. Right now..." He slipped an arm around Reed's waist and pulled him back into the living room, sitting down on a rather comfy couch and pulling Reed down on top of him so he was straddling his lap. "I'm going to feed you cookies and tell you how amazing you are." He set the cookie container down next to them on the couch and held another one up for Reed to take after he was finished with his first one.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 10:26 am

Reed followed after Kras, happily nomming on a cookie. He sort of forgets all about cookies when Kras pulls Reed on top of him. He kind of just stares at Kras with a little smile. "Well good thing you'll be doing the talking because I don't think I'll be able to speak pretty soon." He wiped the crumbs from his hand and ran his fingers through Kras' longer hair and stared deeply into his eyes. "You're so gorgeous."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 10:37 am

"Are you done talking to yourself in the mirrors that are my eyes, gorgeous?" Kras chuckled. Yeah...that was smooth...sort of. Ah well, he tried. He closed his eyes though when Reed ran his fingers through his hair. That always felt good, even more so now that his hair had grown. Looks like he'd definitely be keeping it at this length for a while. "I'm definitely going to have to visit you like...every veekend ven you go back to school, because even being apart for half a day is bad. A whole veek is torture. I can only imagine vot a month or year vould feel like." He'd probably end up going insane.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 10:48 am

Reed rolled his eyes a little bit but still stared at Kras like he was a precious treasure or something. He continued to stroke Kras' hair but then brought a hand up to put over Kras' mouth. "Shhh, let's not talk about that right now. Kay?" He frowned a little because the past week really was hard and he didn't even want to think about how it would be going for longer then that. Reed removed his hand from Kras' mouth and leaned forward to kiss him gently.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 10:55 am

Kras figures that's a good idea. Kissing is an even better idea. He kept one hand on Reed's back as the other moved up to tangle in Reed's curls. Reed's beautiful, lovely curls. Yeah...Kras had really missed those when they were gone. He was glad he didn't have to worry about them being gone anymore. And they could sit here like this all day if they wanted; they had all summer to just be together. He was going to make the most of it, but right now all he wanted to do was sit here with Reed and not let go of him. And kissing was making it all the more better.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 11:03 am

Reed smiled into the kiss when Kras tangled his hand in Reed's curls. Reed still thought it was weird how much Kras liked them. When the butterflies in his stomach got to be too much, Reed pulled away from the kiss with a huge smile. he stroked Kras' cheek and rested his forehead against his boyfriends. "I can't believe I still get these butterflies. I hope they never go away." He giggled a little and sat silent for a moment. "Also, I think I'm going to chain you to my couch and keep you here forever."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 12:23 pm

"I have no problem vith that...as long as you feed me and keep me entertained." Kras grinned. He had his own butterflies in his stomach and the light, fluttery feeling was absolutely marvelous. Without warning, he turned and slide down to lay on his back along the couch, pulling Reed down to lay on top of him. Then he wrapped his arms around Reed's waist, holding him tightly. "Mm, now ve're really not going anyvhere." He chuckled, kissing Reed softly. "Kissing you each time is almost as good as the first time, perfect...though not as good, because I don't think any kiss could beat our first von. That von vos double perfect."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 12:29 pm

Reed made a little noise of surprise when Kras suddenly moved, but he was definitely not complaining. He cuddled himself tightly to Kras and nodded. "Yeah. Every kiss is amazing, but the first was the best. PHOTO OP." Then he grabbed the camera, which he totally put in his pocket. Yup. He pressed his lips to Kras' cheek and held the camera out, and snapped the picture. He giggled a bit as he brought the screen around for them to see. "Aww you look good."

OMG OMG OGM OGMOAMDG I FOUND ANOTHER PERFECT SVETSON SONG. ESPECIALLY FOR REED. OMG OMG I'M FLAILING OVER THE PERFECTION. IT'S BEN'S BROTHER-STUTTERING.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 12:58 pm

OMG OMG OMG ADKFJADFSJ;LDFKJ IT'S PERFECT. <3 *loves it*

Kras laughed as Reed took the chance to get another picture. "You're sneaky." He looked at the picture Reed had gotten and grinned. "That's cute. I better get copies of these!" He was definitely going to put pictures all over his apartment. It would probably drive his friends crazy when they stopped by to visit, but he didn't care. He took the camera from Reed then and set it off to the side so he could take both of Reed's hands and kiss them. Of course he took a quick second to admire the lovely ring on Reed's finger, knowing that one day there would be a engagement ring there, showing the entire world that Reed was his and he was Reed's. Intertwining their fingers together, Kras kissed Reed again, never getting tired of doing so. "I am...beyond comfortable right now. I don't ever vant to get up." He chuckled, smiling lovingly up at Reed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 1:06 pm

I LOVE IT TOO!!! Maybe not the second verse as much, BUT THE REST FOR SURE!

Reed giggled a little as Kras set the camera aside. "Don't worry, you'll get copies. And there will be lots of pictures while you're here because I have a little obsession with you." He giggled some more then he moved a little so that he was propped up on Kras' chest, which gave him a lovely view of Kras' beautiful face. "Well. I have no plans on moving anytime soon. Oh! My mom noticed this." He wiggled his ring glad finger. "That was a fun conversation." He smiled at Kras then leaned forward to press a gentle kiss on his lips. He meant it to just be a quick kiss, but once their lips touched again, Reed let the kiss deepen. He didn't even have to try for the kiss to be tender, it just happened on its own, and it made Reed's heart ache in the best way possible.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 1:20 pm

I HAVE TO HEAD TO SLEEP. I AM LITERALLY FALLING ASLEEP AT THE KEYBOARD...AND I HAVE TO REREAD AND EDIT EVERYTHING OTHERWISE THERE'S TYPOS ALL OVER THE PLACE. XD
NIIIIIIIIIIIGHT....ER, MORRRRNING? HAHAHAHA
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 1:25 pm

BAHAH!! I LITERALLY JUST TYPED ALMOST THE SAME THING IN THE OTHER THREAD. BAHA. NIGHT!!
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 7:45 pm

XD

"I hope it's not an unhealthy stalkerish obsession..." Kras smirked. He grinned when Reed wiggled the ring at him. He hoped Reed's mother hadn't responded too badly to seeing it. Response was kind of lost from his mind though when Reed pressed another kiss to his lips and let it deepen. His heart was going to explode from all the love he felt - not just from Reed, but from himself as well. His love for Reed was always at the surface and it seemed to grow everyday. How that was possible - considering how much he already loved Reed as it was - he had no clue, but there were no complaints. He smiled slightly, his hands cupping Reed's face as he returned the kiss with as much love and adoration he could manage. Sometimes it was overwhelming, the love he felt, but he knew it was real, knew it was returned just as much from Reed, and that meant the world to him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 8:04 pm

Reed deepened the kiss, letting his tongue come out and trace along Kras' lower lip before slipping it inside Kras' mouth and letting their tongues intertwine. He wasn't sure how he survived so long without being able to kiss Kras, he knew any longer and he may have gone insane. Reed tried not to think about how much they would have to be apart, but it kept slipping to the front of his mind no matter how much he tried to push it away. Those thoughts only made him more desperate in the kiss, and he clutched to Kras like a lifeline.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 8:32 pm

A soft whimper escaped Kras as Reed's kiss grew more desperate. He was pretty sure he knew what Reed was thinking about right now - the fall. When school would start and they would have to spend a whole bunch of time apart. They wouldn't be able to hold each other any chance they wanted...or kiss. It was going to be tough, but they could make it. They would. He kissed Reed back as if his life depended on it, a hand going back to tangle in Reed's curls as he held Reed tightly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 8:39 pm

Reed had to pull away before there was a certain situation. Not that he would mind taking advantage of his empty house that just so happened to have to incredibly sexy boyfriend sprawled out underneath him. Reed adjusted himself so that his ear was resting against Kras' chest. "You know you're far too attractive for your own good, right? I'm having a hard time resisting my urge to ravish you." He giggled then glanced up at Kras through his eyelashes.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 8:51 pm

Kras chuckled at Reed's comment. "You know, it's not easy for me either to not take advantage of our current situation...especially ven you look up at me like that." He laid there happily, his hands resting on Reed's back. "But I'll restrain myself for now." He winked down at Reed, grinning. "Oh, I haven't gotten to tell you yet. My dad talked to me about this job, I'm going to look into it for the fall. It sounds exciting, plus I'll get to vork vith lots of little kids and around lots of people." He sounded rather happy about that. It was a job better than working at that Herbology place where he wouldn't get to work around lots of people a lot.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 8:56 pm

Reed beamed up at Kras. "He told me about that! Last time we were there! He told me he would talk to you about it. I think it's the perfect job for you. And I give you permission to wear your apron, should you want to." He giggled a little thinking about that apron. "Do you have any other options though? You know, as like a backup, just in case? I bet you could always go and work for my mom. She would love to have you." He started laughing, but knew he would never subject his boyfriend to that kind of torture. Reed actually helped his mom at a photoshoot this past week, but Reed didn't think Kras would be seeing those pictures...
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 9:08 pm

Kras would demand to see those pictures. Just saying. "I don't think I'll be vearing that apron to a daycare school." He laughed. "But maybe I'll vear it at home some time..." He shook his head. "I'm sure your mother vould love it if I vent and vorked for her. I bet if she begged me enough I'd do a little bit of stuff for her...but other than that I'd never vant to make a career out of that." he chuckled. It might be slightly fun for a while at least. "The Herbology studies institute sent me a letter saying I'd alvays have a place there if I vant, so I guess I could alvays do that for a vhile too...I just really vant to vork around people."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 9:16 pm

"I want you to be able to work around people too, I know how much you love being with people." Reed smiled then sighed. "Okay. I have a confession. I uh, had to help my mom with a photoshoot the other day since her model didn't show up." He turned bright red. "So if she begged you, maybe I could convince her to do something with the both of us. That could be fun. She's pretty demanding on set though. Oh, and she's decided on a new career for me after going through my personal belongings and seeing that I had sketched some clothing designs. She wants me to take over her fashion empire someday." He sighed again. He really did love fashion, but not as much as he loved to paint on his own.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 9:31 pm

Kras blinked at Reed's confession. "Vait...really? I VANT TO SEE PICTURES." he squeaked out, his face slightly red. "Can I? Can I? Can I?" He begged. He bet Reed looked absolutely amazing. "It'd be more fun doing that sort of stuff if I got to do so vith you." He grinned. His grin faltered slightly when Reed sighed about his mother's new choice of career for her son. "Vell...maybe you could just tone down your clothing sketches so they don't look as good as just your paintings do? So then she'll just leave you to your painting...though if that doesn't vork then...I don't know." He sighed too, kissing Reed's forehead.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 9:37 pm

Reed rolled his eyes in mock annoyance. "Fine. I suppose you won't lay off until I show you." He sat up and grabbed Kras' hand. "They are all on the computer right now since it was only a few days ago. Come on." He stood and pulled Kras up. "And it's too late. The damage is done. She saw the sketches and if I did any bad ones, she would know that I was faking it. Curse my talent." He laughed as he pulled Kras down the hall, then up the stairs. "I don't think you've been up here yet? I have the guest bedroom set up as my paint room, we can go there next." He lead them into the glass room that used to be his mother's office, but now held a desk with a computer and a few comfy looking chairs. He went to the computer and turned it on then sat. "Just have to wait for this thing to start up."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next