Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tam and Mya's Club for the Worship of Sex, Chocolate, and Dean Winchester

5 posters

Go down

Tam and Mya's Club for the Worship of Sex, Chocolate, and Dean Winchester Empty Tam and Mya's Club for the Worship of Sex, Chocolate, and Dean Winchester

Post  Molly Prewett April 13th 2010, 2:41 pm

A visit to the Cadbury factory in Dunedin has inspired me to adapt this thread from the old forum. This is Tam and Mya's spot to talk about all things mentioned in the title!

TAM TAM TAM I saw a waterfall that was 1 ton of melted chocolate and it splashed on me and it was epic!

(now you post something about Dean Winchester!)

Very Happy
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Tam and Mya's Club for the Worship of Sex, Chocolate, and Dean Winchester Empty Re: Tam and Mya's Club for the Worship of Sex, Chocolate, and Dean Winchester

Post  Draco Malfoy April 13th 2010, 2:47 pm

DEAN WINCHESTER IS SEX ON LEGS! (hey look I covered two in one!)

Tam and Mya's Club for the Worship of Sex, Chocolate, and Dean Winchester Dean-Winchester-dean-winchester-6170535-750-600
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Tam and Mya's Club for the Worship of Sex, Chocolate, and Dean Winchester Empty Re: Tam and Mya's Club for the Worship of Sex, Chocolate, and Dean Winchester

Post  Molly Prewett April 13th 2010, 2:49 pm

ooooh *drools*

Well, Dean Winchester is kind of synonymous with sex anyway. But yes, bonus points for the two birds, one stone effect. Now go for the trifecta and find one of him covered in chocolate? Wink
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 13th 2010, 3:09 pm

I tried... I found him with a box of chocolates... but the rat kinda ruins it...

Tam and Mya's Club for the Worship of Sex, Chocolate, and Dean Winchester 2009_my_bloody_valentine_3d_010
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 13th 2010, 3:33 pm

THIS IS SEXY *is drooling*

Tam and Mya's Club for the Worship of Sex, Chocolate, and Dean Winchester Jensen-as-tom-my-bloody-valentine-3D-jensen-ackles-3037068-600-453
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 13th 2010, 3:36 pm

Oh wow. I'm not even slightly disturbed by that. Is that wrong in some way? Smile
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 13th 2010, 3:38 pm

Well if it is then I wouldn't know... I'm too busy drooling.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith April 13th 2010, 3:42 pm

Good to know! Smile
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 17th 2010, 7:54 pm

WOOT I JOIN!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 17th 2010, 7:58 pm

OMFG JENSEN ACKLES USES A CANNON CAMERA!!!!!!! AND I HAVE A LATER VERSION OF THE SAME CAMERA!!! *happy flail*

Tam and Mya's Club for the Worship of Sex, Chocolate, and Dean Winchester Tumblr_kzn1un8wuy1qzyw65o1_500
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 17th 2010, 8:00 pm

OMFG THIS LIST IS THE COMPLETE AND UTTER TRUTH: http://talulababy.livejournal.com/42838.html
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 20th 2010, 3:35 am

Hahaha, VERY nice

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 23rd 2010, 6:42 am

OMG YES IT'S BACK!!!!

My contribution <3
Tam and Mya's Club for the Worship of Sex, Chocolate, and Dean Winchester Tribute_29463_cb28b49b-0450-4cd0-95b2-a1d55d69978e
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 23rd 2010, 6:44 am

YAY *flails sexily*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha August 30th 2010, 3:02 am

It saddens me this never kicked off like it did on the old old old forum...
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down