Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogwarts Spring Gala

+33
Angela Braddock
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Ginny Weasley
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Kiora Lupin
Reed Dawson
Logan Avery
Scorpius Malfoy
Harry Potter
Lucian Bole
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
HorcruxHunter
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Claire McCann
Remus Lupin
Padma Patil
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Felicia Brown
Dennis Creevey - Inactive
Katie Bell
37 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The Hogwarts Spring Gala - Page 28 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Spring Gala

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 7:20 am

Penelope Rosier wrote:with her arms around his neck, she hugged him closer to her. "i'm sorry, i'm not used to this" she said quietly into his ear

He looked at her and gently kissed her. "Neither am I but now that i'm doing it, it's pretty nice."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 13th 2010, 7:23 am

Fred Weasley wrote:Fred listened to what Dom said and nodded, hoping to any unearthly being out there that she was right. At Dean's comment though his eyes pricked. "I- I don't know," he whispered. "I can't even think about how Nikki must be feeling right now." He ran hand anxiously through his hair.

"Fred, what happened?" Dom asks cautiously.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 7:24 am

she smiled lightly. "mhmm" and she leaned her head into the crook between his neck and his shoulder
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 13th 2010, 7:25 am

Faye Denowitz wrote:
[Post fail. But it's okayyyy. Because I luhchu.]

Faye briefly wondered about Scorpius, but pushed him from her mind. He hadn't cared about her. He had said in the hallway that he didn't know whether or not he was only pursuing her for a shag. He had mentioned that he didn't know if he would leave her. She couldn't be with someone who could end up leaving her behind for someone else. She didn't want to be the random girl they chased only for sex. She knew Gellert couldn't be doing that because they had already slept together. She gasped in relief, not realizing it, and, for the time being, forgot all about Scorpius as she pressed herself against Gellert. She felt his face near hers and tilted her head in his direction, smiling, hoping to show that she was truly happy dancing with him.
[haha I know, I'm so stupid:/]

He could feel Faye's stomach moving up and down with every breath, and he could feel those breaths against his cheek. He turns his face towards her, locking his eyes with hers. He wasn't sure exactly what she wanted--and didn't know whether she was taken or not. As a slower song came on, he moved his face closer to hers so that their lips were just an inch away, letting her kiss him if that was what she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 7:27 am

Penelope Rosier wrote:she smiled lightly. "mhmm" and she leaned her head into the crook between his neck and his shoulder

He slowly raised one hand and put it on the back of her head. Running his hands through her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 7:32 am

she smiled and nuzzled her head into his shoulder. this was so strange. maybe he would actually care about her. she didn't want to be used again, at that thought a slight bit of panic ran through her body.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 13th 2010, 7:35 am

Fred ran over the event in his head. Really, it had only taken a few seconds. A few seconds and a tiny mistake. That's all it took to potentially ruin two relationships. "It was hardly anything, really," he said. "I was walking back from getting drinks for me and Nikki and Ange came up to me. And she mistook me for George and kissed me," he said. "It was only on the cheek, but..." he trailed off and his head sunk back into his hands.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 7:35 am

He slowly back away and took her hands and smiled. "Hun, maybe we should go sit down for a while. My feet are starting to hurt which means yours must be." He smiles and leads her over to a table.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 13th 2010, 7:36 am

Faye hadn't thought about this happening at all. She felt her head spin with thoughts of Scorpius and thoughts of Gellert. Why did this have to be complicated? Scorpius didn't want her for her, did he? He hadn't seemed to in the dungeons. He couldn't hold claim to her after what he had said. It had hurt her too much and she hated being hurt that way. As Gellert's moved closer, all her thoughts were gone. She moved her own lips closer to meet his. She felt the pain slip away for a fraction of a second as she pressed her lips to his.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 7:37 am

she laughed lightly. "How did you know? these heels are killing me!" she smiled lightly, trying to push away the insecurities. I guess this is what I get for being a tease...
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 7:41 am

He set her down at a table and took her legs and set them up on his lap and removed her shoes. "Maybe we should just stay here for a while" He pushed a strand of hair out of her face and handed her a butterbeer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 7:44 am

"alright" she took the bottle and took a sip, realizing it was just butterbeer. "What, no more alcohol?" she cocked an eyebrow and laughed
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 13th 2010, 7:45 am

Feeling Fayes lips on his own, Gellert closed his eyes, forgetting the rest of the room altogether. He mashed their mouths together, their bodies together, found one of his hands in her hair and the other on her waist. He wondered, fleetingly, whether this was another one of those complicated girl schemes, whether he was being used to make Scorpius jealous, or something. If that was the case, though, he decided to feel lucky that he was at least here with her now, and reveled at the sparks that flew from his tongue to hers, and then back again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 7:46 am

"Not any of the strong stuff at least." He smiles at her and laughed "Thats what happens when you chug it all, but i think there might be some firewhiskey somewhere around here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 7:47 am

she laughed and pouted lightly. "but that's no fun!"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 13th 2010, 7:48 am

Fred Weasley wrote:Fred ran over the event in his head. Really, it had only taken a few seconds. A few seconds and a tiny mistake. That's all it took to potentially ruin two relationships. "It was hardly anything, really," he said. "I was walking back from getting drinks for me and Nikki and Ange came up to me. And she mistook me for George and kissed me," he said. "It was only on the cheek, but..." he trailed off and his head sunk back into his hands.

"Oh Fred," Dom says. "It was an honest mistake. I'm sure that if Nikki knew the whole situation, she would completely understand. She's a very reasonable person. I'll talk to her tomorrow, try and work this whole thing out," she tells him.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 7:50 am

"I'm sure I can go find some. Just give me a few minutes!" He jumps up and walks out happy to get the hot sexy bitch even more drunk and himself too.

[happy guys?!?!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 7:52 am

She smiled "Alright!"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 7:55 am

He runs back in with a box of Firebeer and sets it under the chair after handing drinking one and handing one to her. "Hey i think we've rested long enough. Lets go dance." He stands up, kissed her and walks her back out to the dance floor one hand on his firebeer and the other on the sexy bitches ASS.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 7:57 am

Penny gasped lightly as Flint grabbed her ass. she hoped this wasn't going to turn out badly. she began grinding again to the music, trying to lose her fears in her dancing
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 7:59 am

Flint jumps out from behind her and goes in front of her doing a sexy dance while singing. "Mmmm, you're a sexy bitch, oh yeah, i'm with a sexy bitch." and repeats it multiple times.

Last edited by Marcus Flint on April 13th 2010, 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 13th 2010, 8:00 am

Scorpius slipped entirely from Faye's mind. There was no reason to think about him anymore. She shouldn't have trusted him. The gala seemed to disappear and she forgot entirely where she was. The music pounded in her ears and she heard nothing else as she continued to kiss him. She only stopped for minor breaths in between, turning herself around in his arms. She had ceased dancing and the hordes of people around them didn't seem to care that they were doing this here. She slipped her arms around his neck, as if trying to get herself closer to him.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 8:03 am

Penny was taken aback, where was the sweet guy from not even 10 minutes ago? she let herself slip into her tease habits to drown out the pain. it's always the same she ran her hands up and down has body and smirked, hiding behind the mask
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 8:08 am

Flint was now too drunk to control or remember anything he was doing. He rapped his arms around her. "Oh, I am such a lucky guy to be here with you. You are just so, well you know" sighs. "Your just a really sexy bitch penny pen pen, you really are." Starts twirling her drunkily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 8:14 am

she lauged, and smirked. "well thanks Flint" she allowed him to twirl her around the dance floor, willing herself not to give into her emotions until she was alone
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next