Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Burger

+4
Nikki Orwell
Ravenclaw Mod
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

King Burger - Page 4 Empty Re: King Burger

Post  Claire McCann April 11th 2010, 12:13 am

[Good god.]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 11th 2010, 12:14 am

[Hahahah, I love you Fleurrr! *hides so she doesn't shank me* ]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 11th 2010, 12:23 am

[Noooo. I won't shank you.]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive April 12th 2010, 12:21 am

-struts in because I started Krack and I'm allowed to come back-
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 3rd 2010, 9:23 am

Scorpius enters King Burger with Faye and stands at the counter. "Any idea what you want?" he asks glancing up at the menu.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 3rd 2010, 9:34 am

Faye shifted her weight in front of the counter and sighed, "Um, I don't care, honestly. You can choose whatever and I'll be fine," she noticed the cashier giving them a weird look and she flashed him a dirty one in response.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 3rd 2010, 9:39 am

"Uhh, alright," he says still looking at the menu. He then steps up to the counter. "Hi, I'll take two of the large King Burgers, with two medium sized fries and two medium sodas, please," he says then slides some money over the counter. He waits a moment for his change and the cashier to prepare the tray of food. "Thanks," he says picking up the tray and heading back towards Faye. "Let's go sit by the window. I like to people watch with all the weirdos that come here." Once situated at the table with their food he says, "so I have something I need to tell you. Hence, leaving the common room."

[PAUSED]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 5th 2010, 7:04 am

Faye watched him order the food and couldn't help but laugh at the awkwardness of Scorpius' ordering. Apparently, muggle things did not come natural to purebloods. She took a few fries and nibbled on them because she wasn't unbearably hungry. Her elbow rested on the table and she put her chin in her hand, growing curious, "Okay, go ahead and tell me," she smiled, trying to reassure him that nobody would hear them here. Unless someone was a little eavesdropping lamesauce, but that couldn't be.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 5th 2010, 7:17 am

"So, you know how I've taken up knitting with Viktor?" he asks. "Well," he says not waiting for an answer, "I saw Reg with the scarf. Reg said that the scarf was a gift from his girlfriend. I then asked Viktor about it, and well...I think you can get what I'm implying," he says while glancing around King Burger and making sure that now one was listening.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 5th 2010, 7:41 am

Faye listened intently to Scorpius, taking a sip of her drink as he spoke. She gave small nods here and there when he asked simple questions. Her right eye twitched slightly at the mention of a girlfriend. He had told her about this girl and how it was supposed to be a secret. He didn't reveal the name to her. Now, she knew why, "So, Viktor and Regulus....they're - um - well - uh....wow..." Her eyes widened and she stared at the window, "He never mentioned - not that I expected him to - but, just, wow. I never expected - Viktor Krum? Wow. Just, wow."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 5th 2010, 7:54 am

"I know," he says glancing at his food and then eating a fry. "Probably one of the most awkward conversations of my life. I mean, I told Viktor it was fine, and that I wouldn't tell anyone. I told Viktor that he makes Reg happy. Much happier then I've seen him, and that err, I was happy for them." He plays his soda, listening as he swirls the liquid around. "I just...I wasn't expecting it. At all."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 5th 2010, 8:17 am

"Neither did I..." Faye looked down at her fries and didn't feel compelled to eat anymore. She gently pushed her food away from her and frowned, "I wonder why he didn't come out and tell me. I mean, I know we're not the closest, but - I - I thought - well, this is going to sound silly - but I thought that we were actually becoming friends. Maybe they have to keep it a secret? I don't know, but I'm glad that Regulus is happy," her thoughts drifted to the pills he had. Why did he need them if he was happy? Something was up.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 5th 2010, 8:26 am

"I dunno, I haven't really talked to Regulus enough to judge his emotions and behaviours," he replies. He picks at his food, then decides he isn't hungry because he is too depressed to eat. Must be that sinking feeling he has that Faye has pills and is going to be sleeping with GELLERT FUCKING GRINDELWALD. "I'm not that hungry anymore, and looks like you aren't either. Should we just head back to the castle?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 5th 2010, 10:14 am

"Yeah, um, okay," Faye bit her lower lip and set her food back on the tray. She looked at him, uneasily, and decided that she needed to talk to Regulus as soon as possible. She stood up and grabbed the tray, dumping their trash into the nearest trash can. Then, she leaned against one of the small posts and said, "Ready to go?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 5th 2010, 10:16 am

"Yep, thanks, let's go," he says standing up and giving her a smile, even though inside he is crying right now because of what is happening at the circle of couches. He takes hold of her hand, briefly thinking of how happy they appear to the world at the moment (which won't fucking last long because of fucking Gellert), and leads her out of King Burger.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4