Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The O5 Lounge

+2
Logan Avery
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The O5 Lounge - Page 2 Empty Re: The O5 Lounge

Post  Marco Montague May 25th 2010, 12:12 am

It's okay that the reference was missed, because it was only one small quick line from Princess Bride and Ashley forgives you for that, but thinks you should rewatch that movie soon because it is made of win. Marco was delighted as she gave him yet another smirk, knowing that facial expression was rather irresistible to make and to look at without returning. So he returned the smirk, because he could not help it. "No. Such girls do not hold my attentions for long. I'm quite a bit more particular in decisions than it seems you think I am."
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery May 25th 2010, 12:17 am

This is a creepy smiley clown . "Oh? Then you might have a chance." She decidedly did NOT smirk, because I HAVE SOME DIGNITY GODAMNIT. She smiled a little half smile and stood. "Well I'll see you around, Marco Montague." And with that, she walked off to find some O5 people, or to just free up James' posting time.
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague May 25th 2010, 12:28 am

"Well I hope so, Roo." Marco watched her leave and stayed there for a while, figuring out ways to bump into her again. Maybe not literally bump into her, as he had already nearly jumped onto her, but he would talk to her again. Eventually he grew bored and wandered off to other places in the castle, ie, floating in awf cyberspace because I am too lazy to actually put him somewhere right now.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 25th 2010, 1:10 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:
Roonil Wazlib wrote:Roo crossed her legs (What do you know? Slytherin girls CAN do that!)

[WE CAN?!?!!?!?!? WHAT?!??!?!!?? THIS IS UTTER NONSENSE!!!!! <-- Tam's thoughts]

[OMR Alecto actually had a voice in my head for a second there - she wants to know why we would WANT to do that???]

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2